Raoul's First Murders Ch. 02

Story Info
He satisfies Scarlett and gets some very good news.
11k words
4.75
2.6k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before Raoul leaves, Shirley seems to remember everything.

The sex was amazing.

Amazing.

She is going to do that with him many, many more times, if he'll let her.

But first she needs him to save her marriage. To save her life.

"Wait a minute. Where are you going to go for that?" She looks at the wound on his arm.

"To hospital."

"Which one?"

"I don't know," he shrugs. "The nearest one."

She sits up and grabs her purse. "I'll call my doctor. He'll be fast and discreet. He'll be ready when you get there."

"Good. Tell him I crashed my bike."

As she talks to the receptionist at her doctor's office, she looks at him. A huge bronze beast. Scabs all over his head, open wound on his arm. Dark stubble on his rugged jaws. A halo of thick curly hair like a black-maned lion.

That brute of a man is going to fuck her daughter in a few hours. Her feelings turn on themselves suddenly. She digs around in her purse.

Soon the appointment is made. Raoul has directions to the office — only a few blocks away.

"Raoul?"

"Yeah?"

"Take this."

Still naked, she stands to hand him the lube. He smirks at her appreciatively as he slips it into a pocket on the inside of his leather jacket.

"Please be gentle with her," she begs, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"Okay."

"Don't call her things like 'slut.'"

"I only do that with women who like it," he winks.

She looks away, ashamed for a moment that he knows that she likes it. This boy, she thinks, is going to be intolerable. But I need him.

"She's in love with you."

"I know."

He looks at Shirley X., standing naked before him, cheating on her husband to be with him, indulging in her submission to him, stealing money from her husband for him, begging him to be gentle when he fucks her daughter.

Maybe that's not quite love, but it's angelic compared to Scarlett's nonsense. She's a spoiled little rich girl who just wants attention. She'd do fuck-all for Raoul if there wasn't anything in it for her. She's blackmailing her own mother. She's a fucking little bitch.

His face must have betrayed his thoughts because Shirley tells him, "She's a bitch, but she's my daughter."

"Okay," he winks. "I'll be gentle. I promise. I'll be really sweet. I'll bring her flowers and everything."

"Thank you, Raoul. I'll make it up to you."

"I know you will." He bends down to kiss her lips. He whispers, "I'll be looking forward to it," and then, putting the lube in his jacket pocket, he disappears through the door.

—————————————

Sewn up by a doctor who doesn't explicitly question his story but certainly lets him know that he knows what a knife wound looks like, shot up with painkillers and a tetanus booster, thoroughly cleaned and bandaged by two pretty nurses who gave him their phone numbers and did their best to charm him, he heads home.

His head is a mess. He can only think clearly about one thing at a time. He feels himself moving through the world like an alien. Somewhere behind him, following him, is the knowledge that he's killed a man, maybe more than one, and if he stops for a moment, it'll catch up with him and overwhelm him.

Even before he's turned off the engine of his bike, the whole gaggle of sisters, cousins, aunts, grandmothers, and an additional dozen of their friends pour out of the house to worry over him.

Thank god for the bandages, he thinks. If they saw the actual wounds, they might actually try to confine him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," he tells them, as the six fastest across the lawn hug him.

"You promised you'd be careful," they chide.

"I was careful," he winks, kissing foreheads.

"We're so glad you're okay," Sam and Reza kiss his cheeks.

"Your bike looks fine," Yvonne notes suspiciously.

"It is," he says. "It stayed behind while I went into the bushes alone."

"Not even a scratch," she says.

"Your sorority sisters invited me to the Chinese New Year's party," he tells her. "Would it be okay with you if I go?"

She feels the thrill of all the girls looking at her with jealousy. What is she doing, introducing him to an entire sorority?

But it frustrates her at the same time. He's more popular at the sorority than she is. She's started to hear rumors about last night's game of "Raoul Roulette," and even though it doesn't all make sense to her yet, it's clear that at least four or five of the girls think he's promised to sleep with him soon. If she upsets him and he doesn't show up for the party, she might even have to drop the sorority.

He will always have more of something she wants than she will ever have of anything he wants. Like all the women in his life, she's utterly dependent on him, and utter dependence means utter powerlessness.

"Of course," she says, turning away from the bike. The narrative is to be that he wrecked his bike. No one will even care if it's true, as long as he's okay.

"I'm going to pick up those flowers and take them to Scarlett," he announces. "But first, I need to eat. Have you ladies got any food for me?"

"Of course we do!" they all cheer, eager as ever to please.

—————————————

"Oh my god, Raoul!" Scarlett shrieks when she sees him. "What happened? Are you okay?"

He's left his bike, saddlebags unlocked, on the driveway right in front of the porch.

"I'm fine. I got drunk at a stripclub and fell into a thornbush. Otherwise I would've been here hours ago."

He holds out the purple and blue tulips that her mom had sent to him. "These are for you."

"Oh, they're darling!" she gushes, admiring them. As she hugs him gratefully, he realizes that she can't help herself. She'll always sound fake.

"Are your parents home?"

"My mom is. My dad is at work of course."

"Let's go upstairs. We need to talk about what happened last night."

He says it in a cold voice, making her nervous. Then he leans in and whispers, "And then I'm going to pop your little cherry, princess."

She gasps, smacks him on the shoulder with playful reproach, and blushes happily.

On the way up the stairs he taps her butt on every step, lifting her skirt each time. Screaming and giggling, she runs as if to get away, but at the top of the stairs he just reaches between her thighs and picks her up by her crotch, catching her body in his other arm.

She howls with surprise and delight, then covers her mouth with wide, embarrassed eyes.

"I bet your mom heard that," he teases, pressing his hand against her vagina as he carries her down the hall to her room.

Scarlett nods.

"It's okay," he assures her. "She knows I'm here and she knows what we're about to do. But we need to talk first."

Locking her bedroom door behind them, he drops her on the bed and sits beside her.

"I see you didn't wear panties," he observes. "Good girl. Take that blouse off now so I can see your tits."

"I thought you said we need to talk."

"We do. But I want to talk naked." He gestures with a finger at her blouse. "So, off with it. Pronto."

She looks up at him, shy but eager. Taking the flowers from her and tossing them on a dresser, he repeats the gesture with his finger.

She continues to hesitate, so he winks. "Come on, sweetheart. Let me see those titties. Especially those nipples."

She pulls her blouse over her head, and immediately covers her breasts with her arm.

He looks at her, letting her see the desire in his smirk, and then removes her arm, holding both her hands.

"Sweet," he nods, looking from tit to tit. "Very sexy."

He leans forward and kisses one of her nipples, licking it and then pinching it gently between his lips and pulling on it a bit.

Then he does the other, the same way, but more slowly.

From the moment he saw her irregular nipples, he knew she'd be insecure about them, and he knew the way to delight her would be to praise them and enjoy them.

"Oh, fuck," he says when he rises up to look at her. "Fucking hot tits." He cups them, massaging them gently in his huge hands. "You should've let me play with them yesterday. It was my birthday," he pretends to pout. "You have to make it up to me today."

"I will," she beams. "Do you really like them?"

"They've given me a boner," he whispers. "They've made my cock rock hard."

She giggles, covering her eyes for some reason.

"Take your skirt off," he tells her. She hesitates for a moment, looking at him uncertainly, and he confirms his order by raising his chin at her. Shyly, she slides it down over her legs, kicking it onto the floor.

Holding her hands so that she cannot cover herself, he looks over her naked body, nodding, then smiles into her eyes. "Very beautiful. Very sexy." He leans forward to whisper, "I want to fuck you so many times. In lots of ways."

He lets her think about that for a moment before continuing. "I am going to spread those sexy thighs and look at that pretty little pussy of yours. I'm gonna play with it until it gets all nice and wet, and then I'm going to fill it with my cock."

After another pause, he goes on. "Later, I'm going to bend you over, grabbing your ass and fucking you from behind, doggy style. We are going to do all the naughty things together, Scarlett. Every." He kisses her earlobe gently. "Single," he kisses her neck. "One."

Kneading her breasts in both hands, he massages her neck with his lips, sucking. He intends to turn her neck into one huge hickey.

Her breaths are short and her heart is pounding. She grabs his hair.

Jesus, Raoul thinks, I really am a slut. I don't even want this girl. I don't even really want her mom that much. I just need her family's money. He thinks of Emma and Sophia, waiting for him to save them. He's got to satisfy Scarlett so that he can get back to them.

When she's good and worked up, he pulls back.

"Okay, sweetheart," he tells her. "Time for you to take my clothes off."

While she bashfully hides herself with her hands as much as she can, he makes her hang his jacket up in her closet, fold his t-shirt up, put his watch next to it on her dresser, squat down to untie his boots and pull them off, and then put them with his socks by her bedroom door.

"Good. Now kneel here," he instructs, putting a pillow on the floor between his feet, "and unbuckle my belt."

She obeys.

"Pull it out. No, you have to reach around and pull it through one loop at a time. Uncover your tits and do it right."

"You are bossy," she whines, obeying.

"Good. Now rub my crotch gently until you figure where my dick is. Oh yeah, that is very nice. Good. Now you know where it is, be very careful not to hurt it. Unbutton my jeans. Good. Now lift them up a little and very carefully unzip my fly. Yes, that's right. Good girl. You did that very well. Now I'm going to lift my ass up while you pull them off. But look at my underwear while you do it. Look right where you know my dick is."

"Raoul, I can't...," she begins, but when she looks up at his face, sees him looking down at her, so handsome and eager, she sees that she can.

"Look right at it," he tells her. "And don't blink. It's going to be in your pussy soon."

She obeys.

"Good. Fold them up and go put them with my shirt."

He watches her hop across the room, moving quickly, embarrassed to be naked.

"Come back and kneel down here again. Good. Look at my dick. See where it is? Lift my underwear up and over it. Don't let the elastic touch it at all, or you'll hurt me. Very carefully. Good. Now fold those and put them with my pants, and come back and kneel down here again."

She does it all as he told her.

"Good job, Scarlett. You've been doing great. Now look at my dick. What do you think?"

"Um, it's really big," she says.

"Yes. Is it hard?"

"I guess so."

"Touch it. Hold it gently with one hand. Good. Now what do you think? Is it hard?"

"Yes."

"Why is it hard?"

"What?"

"Why did it get hard? What made it hard?"

"Me?"

"That's right. What about you made it hard?"

"Being naked?"

"Good. Why did that make it hard?"

"Because you could see my... like, my body."

"Would seeing an ugly woman make my dick hard?"

"Um, I don't know."

"No, it wouldn't, Scarlett. Seeing an ugly woman would make it soft. But seeing you made it get hard. Why is that?"

"Because I'm pretty?"

"Yeah. Exactly. What about you is pretty?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. I told you today on the phone. What do I like about you?"

"My nipples?"

"That's right."

"But they're so weird. They're not shaped like other girls. They're all gnarly."

"I know. That's fucking hot."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I fuck a lot of girls, Scarlett. They all have something that makes them special. Something that makes them different from other girls. Your thing is your nipples."

"Wow," she whispers. He sees her gain confidence, sit up straighter. Sees that he's turned one of her insecurities into something she can feel good about with him.

"That's right. Do you remember what I want you to do for me with your nipples?"

"Um, to rub your, um, your cock with them?"

"Yes. I want you to do that. But first you need to wet my cock with your tongue, to make it slick."

"What?"

"First, just kiss it. Anywhere you want. Oh, fuck, oh good, oh, that's good, kiss it again. Oh, god, yes, Scarlett, that's wonderful. Do that for me once more, would you? Okay, now, put your tongue out and lick it like a popsicle. Start at the bottom, near my balls, and go all the way up. Oh, fuck, yes, Scarlett, very good. God, that felt good. Lick your lips to get your tongue really wet, and then do that one more time. Great, oh yes. Give it one more kiss to show me that you like me. Oh, fuck, that was great. Now it's time for you to rub my cock my with your nipples. Just rub one of them up and down my shaft. There you go, oh fuck yeah, that's so nice. Do the other one now. Oh, good. Very, very good. Goddamn, Scarlett, you will be a great cocksucker if you want to be."

"Really?"

"Hell yes. You're a fucking natural. You could be better than your mother."

"Really?"

"Maybe. With practice."

"But I'll never be as pretty as her."

"You kidding? You're eighteen. Hot as a fucking firecracker. Tight little virgin pussy. Bodacious ass. Perky tits. Nice skin. Pretty smile. Naughty eyes."

"I get so sick of guys my age looking at her like she's some kind of goddess."

"They look at you like that too. You just don't notice because they're careful not to get caught."

"I don't think so."

"I understand being a little jealous, but I feel sorry for your mom. Imagine how she feels. She's not getting any younger and your dad cheats on her all the time."

"What?"

"You didn't know that?"

"No."

"Well baby girl, you're learning a lot today. But no guy as rich as your dad is faithful to his wife."

"Oh."

"I think it's time you had some secrets of your own."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your mom knows we're going to fuck each other, so that's not a secret."

"No."

"She might even be listening outside the door right now."

Scarlett looks toward the door, horrified, but he takes her face in one hand, directing her attention back to him.

"But she doesn't know how well you suck cock."

Scarlett looks at him, confused.

"Is this just a trick to get me to suck your, um, your cock?"

"Yes, but you'd suck it anyway, wouldn't you?"

She looks at him. He taps her nose.

"Wouldn't you?"

"Yes." She looks away.

"Of course you would. It doesn't make you bad. Lots of girls do that for me. Just yesterday, at least ten girls sucked it for me."

"Ten? In one day?"

"It was my birthday, so it was an unusually good day. And I said at least ten. The truth is, I lost count."

"Wow."

"Anyway, now you get to be one of my girlfriends if you want."

"Okay. But," she looks at him fiercely. "Not my mom. I don't want you... you know. It's not.... You can't...."

"Okay, but then you have to fuck me even more to make up for it. And use your special talents."

"Special talents?"

"Those nipples and your cocksucking skills."

She looks up at him. "You're kind of evil, aren't you?"

He smirks at her. "A little bit. But you like it. Anyway, suck my cock a little more and then we'll fuck."

"How do I...?"

"Put your mouth over it, like a popsicle. Good. Now up and down. Suck it. Good. Up and down."

"It tastes funny."

"Of course it does. Kiss each of my balls and start sucking it again. Good. That's right. Good. Now just suck it for a while. Good. Look up here in my eyes so you can know you're doing well. Oh, fuck, Scarlett, you are a lovely cocksucker. Fondle my balls gently and keep going just like that."

A few moments later he has to stop her, pulling her face off his cock.

"Okay, Scarlett, that's wonderful. Now I'm going to cum in your mouth. Do you know what that means?"

"Kind of."

"Good. Just go back to sucking it like you were — you were doing great — and I'll steer your head with my hand. And then, when I cum, you'll feel it, and you'll taste my cum. You probably won't like it very much, but if you really want to be one of my girlfriends, you'll just hold still and let my cock empty itself into your mouth. And when I'm done, I'll let go of your face and you can swallow it. Do you understand?"

"I think so. Do I have to swallow it?"

"No, that's entirely up to you, but other girls do that for me."

"You like that?"

"Of course. If you like my cum, it means you like me."

"Okay, I'll swallow it."

"Good girl. Now do what I told you to. I can't wait to cum in your mouth. And look up at me. I want to see your pretty eyes when I'm cumming in your pretty mouth."

She puts her mouth back over his dick and starts sucking it again.

"Good, Scarlett. Very good. Don't forget to cup my balls. Good. Oh, fuck yes. Keep going. Look at me, Scarlett. You're so fucking pretty. Oh, fuck, it feels so good. You're making me feel so good. Oh, fuck, Scarlett, oh fuck..."

His cock explodes into her mouth. She squeals but he holds her face firmly, and she submits.

A few moments later, he lets go of her face and lays back on her bed.

"Oh, fuck, Scarlett, that was wonderful. You can swallow now. Good girl. Okay, let's fuck now. I'll show you something that'll change your life."

He pulls her up, guides her to the bed, and then goes down on her. He gently presses her knees apart, and looks at the thick carpet of brown hair covering her crotch. She covers it with her hands, but he takes her hands in his and pulls them away.

"That is a nice pussy, Scarlett."

"Oh, god, I'm so embarrassed."

"Of course you are. You've got my cum in your throat and I'm looking right at your naughtiest bit. But you shouldn't worry. I've cum in lots of mouths and seen lots of pussies, and you're a great cocksucker and you have one of the nice pussies."

"One of the nice ones?"

Still with his fingers laced between hers, he pushes aside her pubic hair and gently rubs her outer labia with the pad of his thumb, gradually teasing them apart.

She looks away, unable to bear the intensity of his attention.

He reassures her. "Oh, yes," he whispers, humming with appreciation.

Once her outer lips have opened, he slowly rubs her inner lips, feeling them get wetter. Gradually he incorporates her clit into the rubbing, careful to observe how sensitive she is, to make her pleasure intense but not painful.

To distract her a little from her embarrassment, and vary her sensations he lets go of one of her hands so he can massage her breasts. He slowly, gently teases one nipple, then her clit, then the other nipple, pausing sometimes to keep her guessing, watching her squirm, trying to encourage him to keep going.