Raoul's First Murders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like our tits, don't you?" Sophia asks. Already naked, she sits up next to him too.

"Of course."

With one hand he kneads both of Emma's breasts, one in his palm and the other under his thumb, and with the other hand he does the same for Sophia. The girls rub his body for a while, enjoying his chest and abs.

"Jesus," Sophia coos. "Feel these muscles. He's a fucking god!"

"I can't believe he wants us to have his babies," Emma giggles, scooting down a bit so that she can reach his cock.

"Me neither," Sophia agrees, doing the same. "I cannot get over his cock!" she whispers as it hardens under their caresses. "It's almost too big for my hand!"

She leans over to give it a kiss while Emma fondles his balls. Then she looks up at Raoul.

"We should let Emma swallow it," she says. "Since I had you to myself earlier, like she said."

"That's fine."

"Thank you," Emma tells them, putting it in her mouth.

"She's so pretty," Sophia says, pushing Emma's hair to the other side of her head so she can watch better. "She looks so nice with your dick in her mouth."

While the girls lovingly milk his cock, Raoul folds his hands behind his head and looks up at the window above the bed, at the ceiling of the trailer.

If the Khans betray him, and he goes to prison, or gets killed, or whatever else might happen, at least he's going to try to leave some kids behind.

He lays there listening to distant police sirens, thinking about chimpanzees and lions and human men and women and how blindly we all stumble through the unreal, inhuman institutions of modern society.

Just a few miles away, Todd and J. B. — and a third brother Raoul doesn't even know about yet — sit aching and angry in cheap naugahyde recliners, smoking, drinking, trying to figure out what happened last night, wondering where their fourth brother might actually be, doubting whether he really did walk away from the bar the way the bouncers said he did — and boasting to each other about what they're going to do to Raoul.