Raoul's Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
His guidance counselor tries to cure his senioritis.
5.5k words
3.75
3.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the "Raoul's 18th Birthday" and "Raoul's First Murders" stories.

This one, however, is completely free of violence.

------------/------------------

Mrs. Daly, the guidance counselor at Essex, is supposed to be helping Raoul plan his spring break tour of some New England colleges, mostly the Privy League schools of course.

Blonde and pretty, a former USCLA cheerleader with fairly large boobs on a fairly small frame, and with healthy runner's hips and legs, she's universally regarded as the hottest member of the faculty. Her husband, who happens to be Raoul's literature teacher, is probably the most envied man in the school. As if to rub it in, he's also the coach of the Ridgway tennis team -- a group of girls who might not play tennis better than many others but definitely look great doing it in their short black skirts. Raoul himself is known to be a fan, and several of the girls are known, shall we say, to be fans of his.

Anyway, Mrs. Daly has been making calls to arrange his schedule with football coaches and basketball coaches and other administrators, making sure he has time between appointments to drive from one school to the next, working out whether he will be invited to sleep in the students' dorms or what.

In his heart, Raoul is already a Hornet -- he will commit to Hedera unless he discovers something he really doesn't like there. But why not give the other schools (and their cheerleaders and lady tennis players and lady basketball players and so on) a chance, just in case?

Now, however, he really does need to get out of town for a few days. The morning after his talk with the district attorney -- a very thoughtful night, indeed -- he wakes up with a serious case of senioritis.

He feels not at all confident that he's truly off the hook for Mr. X's death, or any of the other incidents that the DA discussed with him.

So Raoul decides to check in on Mrs. Daly's progress. She had been fresh with him all last fall. Once she even put her hand high on his thigh, and whispered, "What are you willing to do for a great recommendation?"

"Whatever I can," he'd smirked, looking directly into her eyes.

"Anything?"

Raoul leaned forward, pinched her earlobe between his lips and whispered, "Whatever it takes to enable you to write a glowing recommendation for me."

Since then, they've been hooking up there in her office occasionally, never yet daring to have actual sex.

So entering her office that morning, he locks the door behind him, anticipating that she'll want to sit on his lap and kiss him and feel each other up, like usual, while she shows him how her work for him has been going.

But it's not to be like that today.

"I've decided to leave a few days early," he tells her, putting a piece of paper with his new schedule on his desk. "I've got to get away."

"What about school?" she asks, seeing that he's planning to miss two days.

"I'll be sick. My senioritis is just getting worse and worse."

"Well, I don't have time to take care of all this during school hours," she tells him, indicating the mess on her desk. "If you have time, why don't you come over tomorrow night? Coach is out of town for a match, so we'd have plenty of time to go over your schedule after dinner."

"I have a game," he says.

"Can't you make it afterwards?"

"I'll have to hang out with people a while. I couldn't be there until at least eleven. Maybe even midnight."

"The door will be unlocked," she smiles, brushing her hair back and pulling her blouse open. "Don't bother knocking. Wake me up if I've gone to sleep."

"I will," Raoul tells her, "but I'm not waiting any longer to do this."

"To do what?" she asks.

Instead of answering, he walks to the windows and begins lowering the blinds, twisting them closed. As he does so, he tries to spot anyone who might be keeping an eye on him, but if they're there, he doesn't know how to find them.

"What?" she laughs, knowing what it means. They close her blinds for a reason.

"Pull your panties down and crawl on your desk, ass up," he orders. "Don't worry about the papers. This will only take a minute or two."

She looks at him with doubt, fear, and excitement, so he steps forward, taking a breast in one hand, her back in the other, and kisses her passionately. Breathlessly, she submits, then kisses him back, hungrily, and begins stroking his dick through his jeans, hoping that he won't change his mind.

"Are you on the pill?" he whispers as he pulls her hair away from her neck to begin kissing it.

"No, I don't... we don't...," she tries to find the answer but the pleasure of his attention distracts her too much.

"Good," he says, and he pulls her dress over her head. She raises her arms for it to pass, beginning to doubt this herself, but when she opens her eyes, he has pulled his shirt off. The sight of his rock-hard and chiseled body, the power of his muscles, addles her mind. Before she has it sorted out, he's pulled her bra off, he's sucking her tits as he pulls her panties down.

She knows there's something wrong here.... She tries to think of it....

But then his head is between her thighs and his tongue has done something to her that she cannot believe.

She has room in her mind for only two thoughts: (a) she needs to try to be a little quieter, the principal's office is literally the next room over; and (b) holy God in heaven, don't ever stop doing that.

She grasps his hair with her both hands, her fingers luxuriating in his soft, thick curls. His strong hands delight her body, grasping her breasts and shoulders, her waist and hips, forcefully expressing his desire and the pleasure he takes from her.

Feeling needed, wanted, appreciated, beautiful, she surrenders -- feeling the magic of his mouth on her muffin, she melts, she forgets herself, whatever is wrong or right she's wanted this for so long, so she closes her eyes and rides the waves of pleasure, and it builds up inside her, more and more intense, and then she remembers that the cause of all this is Raoul Cock -- Raoul Cock! -- the most attractive man she's ever seen, and she knows that he is going to fuck her in a moment, with his big --

A tremendous orgasm hits her. She cries out, but bites her forearm to stop herself.

Before she stops shaking, Raoul is already standing between her legs, spreading her labia apart, entering her with his dick.

She feels it filling her, huge, touching places inside her that no other man has ever reached. It seems to fill her body, to fill her with light, and she feels his strength rubbing her clitorus as he thrusts, she feels everything about him hard and powerful and commanding, and she remembers that she should not be doing this today, not today, not without a condom, but she wants it to go on, she doesn't care what the consequences are.

Then she feels him stop suddenly, his hands grasping her waist, his arms forcing her hard onto his cock as he shakes his cum into her.

She looks up at him, partly afraid, knowing that a man who looks like that must be virulent, that his sperm are going to find an egg inside her, realizing that her life is changing forever at that moment.

But he looks down at her, stronger than God, handsome and rough, his muscles tense with brutal power, and she surrenders to it.

She was made for this, she realizes, made to be a receptacle of this man's cum, made to turn it into a baby and to raise that baby.

Closing her eyes, she welcomes it into her, vowing to be a worthy mother to his child, should she be so blessed.

------------/------------------

We don't have time to dwell on the details of Raoul's affairs, but since we're waiting for him to get to Mrs. Daly's home the next night, we might as well jog through a couple days in the life for instructional purposes:

After banging his guidance counselor, he goes to her husband's literature class. That's his only class at Essex that day, but when it's over he rides off to his classes at USCLA -- an hour of Vietnamese, another of Iranian, then lunch and a quickie with a girl in his Iranian class, holding her against the door of her dorm room while she bites his shoulder to restrain her moans, followed by Hindi-Urdu, Swahili, and finally Arabic and a shower with one of the girls in that class.

He gets back to Essex in time for basketball practice. After that, showering quickly, he rides out to Little Saigon to check on Emma and Sophia, both definitely pregnant now, but neither showing yet. The two of them are unusually good at making him cum on their faces, so they do that and then serve him dinner.

He stops by his house to check on his family and the girls waiting for him there. One of them is Isabel, who's looking particularly hot in short tight shorts and a tank-top that shows off her small waist, so he invites her to be alone with him in his room, where she gives him a blow job, sitting beside him and leaning over his lap while his hand fondles her breasts. Before he finishes, she asks if she can have it in her pussy -- she wants to have a baby for him too, she says -- so he lays back and watches her work it out of him.

Leaving her exhausted there, he leaves by the backdoor, riding off for a late dinner (one dinner is never enough) with Shirley, who teases his crotch with her bare foot under the table the whole meal. Then they go to her hotel for the night and he gives her the humiliation she loves, filling first her face and then her cunt with his cum. She luxuriates in the idea that he killed her husband, and he says what he thinks he should say in case the cops have bugged their room.

The next morning, on his way out, Shirley begs for a quickie so he gives her a big one on her face, and then he goes to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He has two classes at Essex that morning, then Indonesian and Portuguese that afternoon at USCLA, with lunch in between, which he has with a girl in his cousin's sorority who afterwards wraps her tiny little body around him and rides him like a stallion until he cums inside her, pulling her face and body tight against his chest as they shiver together.

Since there is a game rather than practice, he has time to drop in on Coach Roberta for some gentle missionary position, her long legs around his waist, ankles locked behind his ass. They rock together, slow and calm and sweet. "Get me pregnant," she whispers, pulling him deeper into him with her ankles, "I want to make a baby with you," and since everyone else seems to want a baby all of the sudden, he just agrees, telling her to give him a baby, and when he cums she welcomes it into her womb with love and affection, their foreheads pressed together, looking in each other's eyes, hoping in that moment that they are creating a new human being.

Then it's to the game, where he manages only sixteen points and eight rebounds, but his team wins easily and at one point, following a thunderous dunk, he struts down the court as the student bodies of the Essex School for Boys and the Ridgway Academy for Girls chant, "Big Cock! Big Cock! Big Cock!"

After that, he gives Diana, a Ridgway cheerleader who he fucked several times last night, a ride home, stopping at a hotel on the way so she can enjoy having the power of his body overwhelm her.

And then, dropping her off, he finally turns toward Mrs. Daly's.

------------/------------------

She hears his motorcycle, and as he steps onto her porch, she opens the door wearing only a lacy white babydoll.

Without speaking, he seizes her body with one arm, pulling her into him, leaning down to kiss her.

"Oh!" she gasps, but then his tongue is in her mouth.

He kicks the door shut behind him and reaches around, beneath her butt, and picks her up with one hand, his fingers already cupping her sex. She emits a sound to indicate her surprise at what he's doing and her surprise at liking it.

With the hand that is not holding her butt, he pulls her lingerie and bra over her head. She manages to sense what he is doing just in time to get her own hands up to maneuver her bra, which he didn't bother to unsnap, so that it wouldn't hurt her coming off.

He carries her through the house, not releasing her mouth from his tongue, holding her naked (except for panties) body against the leather of his jacket and the denim of his jeans. She can barely breathe. He apparently intuits the location of the master bedroom -- after all, they live in a fairly conventional ranch-style home -- so after only a few of his long strides he tosses her on the bed.

As he pulls his jacket off, she finally has time to speak.

"Raoul," she begins, but before she figures out what she means to say his shirt is off and then it's too late.

She can only look at his body, watching with awe as he steps out of his pants.

Then he is pulling her panties off and fucking her.

It's just missionary position, but unlike any missionary position she's experienced before. He's just dominating her, his huge body over her tiny one, almost like a wolf devouring prey.

It's rough, and part of her wants to protest, but another part of her loves it, and all she can do is roll with it. Each time he crashes into her, she rises a little to let her clitorius experience the smooth hardness of his body.

And as quickly as everything else -- it seems like only seconds ago she was nervously answering the door -- she finds herself having the most powerful orgasm she's ever experienced.

She cannot quite cry aloud because his huge tongue is in her mouth, but her inarticulate moans echo through her house. Then his motion ceases, she feels his body harden, and she surrenders to his seed.

Though he seems to drop her as he rolls away, she's barely conscious, and she quickly falls asleep with her head resting on his massive arm.

------------/------------------

He wakes her around five in the morning.

"Hey sleepyhead," he tells her. "You need to help me in the shower and then cook me some breakfast."

"Help you in the shower?"

"Wash my back and suck me off."

She winds up washing his front and back, and he washes hers, and then he shocks her by licking her butthole, which to her surprise actually feels really good, so she even finds it in her to return the favor for a bit -- absolutely the wildest thing she's ever done or thought of doing -- and then he picks her up and fucks her, holding her up by her buttcheeks.

Finally, trying to keep him at her house a little longer, she makes him a big breakfast, practically emptying her cupboards and refrigerator. She didn't believe it when he asked for eight eggs, and then when she asked "toast or pancakes?" he said, "Why not both?" But now she's more than happy to talk to him while she watches him eat.

"What do you think of my husband?"

Raoul shrugs, chewing.

"You're in his history class."

Raoul nods and takes another bite.

"Is he disappointing in any way? In class, I mean?"

"It's not a hard class."

"It's not hard." She repeats.

Then she tells him the family secret.

"That sounds like him. Things are never hard. But sometimes you need something hard, right?"

Raoul just looks at her, lifting a slice of buttered toast loaded with eggs and bacon to his mouth.

"I've heard a lot of crazy rumors about you at school," she tells him.

"Like what?"

"Like about you getting girls pregnant."

He nods, putting a fork-load of pancake in his mouth.

"Really? I mean the rumors are crazy. That you got some strippers pregnant, stuff like that."

"That's true though," he affirms, between bites.

"Wow," she shakes her head, awed.

"How did you meet strippers?"

"At a strip club."

"You went to a strip club?"

He just nods.

"Wow. And so is it true that now a lot of other girls want you to get them pregnant?"

"Some," he shrugs. "Do you have any baked beans? I like beans with my eggs."

She gets up to heat up a can of beans on the stove.

"Which girls? I've heard that Scarlett [X] wants to have a baby with you. Is that true?"

"It is if she says so."

"Diana Hutchings."

"Ask her if you want."

"You're not one to kiss and tell, I guess."

"Neither confirm nor deny."

"Have you gotten anyone pregnant before?"

"Only one that I know of."

"That you know of?"

"A Moroccan girl a couple years ago."

"But only one that you know of?"

"I have some suspicions but I'd rather mind my own business than break up marriages."

"Wow. My god. That's amazing. But only one that you know of."

"Yup."

"Are you in touch with your kid?"

"It's not allowed. She's in the royal family or something. I never actually understood. We met at a fancy place in Nice. We only spent a few days together, but she wrote to tell me. Sent me a photo of the baby. Beautiful little girl. Now they're practically locked up, apparently. I guess she would write to me if she could, but I don't even know where she is."

"My god. And now you're about to have half a dozen kids. But meanwhile Jamie" -- that is what she calls her husband, what (she says) he likes her to call him -- "can't get even get one done."

"Why not?"

"He can barely even stay hard."

"Even for you?"

"He says it's not about me. He says he's a man in a woman's body."

"You're joking."

"No. We've never had real sex. But he... well, let's say he has some good-looking friends who aren't interested in me either."

"Good for him, but too bad for you."

"He's humiliated about it. You can't tell anyone."

"I'm sure I won't."

"He told me to cheat on him so that I can get pregnant. He wants to pretend the baby's his."

"With me?"

"No, he has no idea about us. He'd be horrified to know I'm seeing a student."

"But you've chosen me."

"No, well... not.... I mean, I was just having fun. I mean, as a woman. Sometimes we need a big, hard man. Don't I deserve it?"

"You deserve a lot of it."

She blushes, shyly, looks down at her hands in her lap.

"I was thinking though, that if you got me pregnant, that would be okay."

"Coach Daly and you are both blue-eyed and blond. Nobody's going to think it's his."

"Yeah, I know. But I guess we'll see. I mean, there are some darker people on both sides of our families."

"How dark?"

"Well..."

"You know how dark some of my sisters are."

She shrugs, looking helpless. "I'll deal with it, I guess."

"Just divorce him," Raoul advises. "You're a beautiful woman. Blonde, lovely smile, nice big tits, sexy ass. You can easily find another man."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Of course."

"You think a man would marry me if I had a kid?"

"Most men would eagerly marry you in order to fuck you."

"Including you?"

"I'm not marrying anyone."

"I know, that's not what I.... Anyway, look, I know it's strange, Raoul, and you probably can't understand, but Jamie and I really do care about each other. I don't want a divorce. I like living with him, being married to him. He's really sweet, and, really, in a way, I love him."

"Well, you'll have to figure something out then," Raoul shrugs.

"Oh. So you're not going to...?" she worries, misunderstanding him.

"Fuck you?"

"Well... yeah."

"Kitten, I'm just saying what you should do if I put a dark-skinned baby in you. You're too fucking hot and I have to go to Essex nearly every day anyway. I'm going to fuck you many times."

"Well, you're so sweet. And handsome. And honestly, I was thinking... I mean, kind of hoping, actually... that you would get me pregnant."

"Well, if you want to get pregnant, you need to make me cum harder. The harder I cum in you, the more likely you are to get pregnant."

"Really?"

"I think so."

"Will you do that for me?"

"I can't control it. A man doesn't consciously decide how much to shoot. That happens involuntarily. It depends on how good you make my dick feel."

12