Raoul's Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I never thought of that. I didn't know. I mean, Raoul, I'm practically a virgin. Jamie hardly even lets me touch him. Just tell me what I need to do."

"You need to massage my cock, starting with my balls. Give them a long, slow tongue bath to work that cum up in them."

"Really?"

"You need to take your time, really building it up. If it happens too soon, it's no good. While you lick my balls, caress my ballsack with one hand and hold my shaft with the other, and look up at me so I can see how much you like me and want to please me. That emotional connection makes a big difference."

"You really know what to do, don't you?"

"It's not my first time, kitten."

"No, I guess not."

"When I feel them starting to get full, I'll let you know, and then you'll need to lick my rod to get it flowing. You need to keep making lots of eye-contact with me, letting me see you kiss my cock like you love it."

"I do love it, Raoul. It's my big baby-maker!"

"Good. Kiss it like that. Let me feel that you appreciate it and the pipe will open up to squirt a lot more inside you."

"I will. I will do it to get more of your juice, but I'll do it just because I love it too."

"Good. And while you're licking it like that, you need to start touching yourself."

"Touching myself? While you're watching?"

"Of course."

"Raoul, I don't know if I can... in front of you...."

"You can do it for a baby. You need to be good and wet and horny so that you're ready when I'm ready. We both need to cum hard. The harder you cum, the more likely you are to get pregnant."

"But I've done that every time with you."

"How hard you do it makes a difference."

"Oh! Really?"

"Why do you think women cum?"

"I don't know. I didn't... I mean, until yesterday in my office, to be honest, I didn't really know what it even meant."

"Well, it's nature's way of increasing your favorite man's chance of being the dad. If you fuck two guys and you like one much more than you like the other one, you'll cum harder for the one you like, giving him a better chance of being the dad."

"Oh."

"It's no guarantee if the other guy's also shooting live bullets, but that's literally what your orgasm is for."

"I didn't know that."

"In our case, even without the other guy mucking things up, it'll help. So you have to get yourself all hot and bothered. Ideally, you'll be just about to cum as soon as I put my dick inside you."

"Your baby-maker inside my baby-maker!"

He smiles at her.

"Oh, Raoul, I know you don't love me, and you shouldn't, you have too many.... but anyway, I love you!"

"We're making a baby, not beginning a relationship."

"Oh, I know. I understand. I just want you to know... I mean, if you give me a baby, I'll never forget you...."

He puts a hand on her cheek, holding her face in place for his kiss.

"I've got to work out," he tells her. "I just came in the shower so there's not much in me right now, but we should have a little quickie before I go. You should make me cum on your face. When it's all over your face, show me how much you love it. Make me feel really loved so that later, when I have a lot of cum to squirt, you can get a lot of it."

"Oh, okay. But I should go to work."

"Call in sick," he tells her. "It's already nine o'clock on the East Coast. By the time I get back from my workout I should be pretty well reloaded. If you have my trip all nicely planned by then, I'll give you something big and hard in your softest place."

"Your baby-maker in my baby-maker?"

"My cock in your cunt, kitten."

"You're so naughty," she slaps him playfully. "I'm silly in love with you."

"Then strip and start licking. If you want a big load of baby-shot, you need to turn me on and make me feel loved where it counts."

"You want it on my face?"

"All over your face. I want to see you happy about it, licking it off with joy and affection so that I feel loved."

"God, I love you, Raoul," she says, rubbing his dick through his jeans.

"Take your clothes off first."

"Oh, yes. Thank you. Just tell me what to do."

------------/------------------

She does her very best, and like any truly motivated woman, she does a damn good job, truly making love to his cock with her mouth and hands. Of course she flinches a little when the first shot of his semen hits her forehead, but after that she smiles gratefully, welcoming the later squirts with real enthusiasm, then sucking his dick off and licking it off her fingers as she wipes it off her face.

She can hardly concentrate on her work while he's gone, but she wants to do it really well for him. When it's all arranged, she makes a pretty schedule for him, crafting it almost like a child's Valentine's Day card.

In the end, over five hours pass before he returns. She knows, she can somehow feel, that he must have seen some other women while he was gone, but she doesn't want to talk about it. She needs to focus on making him -- she smiles as she thinks the naughty words -- "cum hard."

They sit at the table going over his plans. Meetings with football coaches and basketball coaches at Franklin University in Philadelphia, then Princess College in New Jersey, Harlem University, Hedera University, and finally Dartell and Cornmouth Colleges. It's a tight schedule, twelve different meetings in five days, plus travel time, but she's worked it out, along with hotel reservations and restaurant recommendations.

So that's to be his spring break.

It's rather more than a guidance counselor usually does for a student, but then Raoul is doing rather more for her than students usually do for a guidance counselor.

While she shows him the schedule, he puts his right arm around her and places her left hand on his crotch.

"Do you like it?" he asks her.

"I love it," she sighs, leaning her head on the side of his shoulder.

"Double-task then," he tells her, and at the same time he slides his hand up and under her shirt to cup her right breast.

While she goes over the plans she's made for him, she can feel his "baby-maker" getting harder and, almost out of sheer curiosity, finds herself stroking it through his jeans, just flattered that she can make it get bigger and harder.

"Looks like you've done your work well," he tells her.

"I hope so," she blushes, obviously grateful for his appreciation.

"Was it hard?"

"It's getting that way," she smiles.

"I believe I have a promise to keep," he winks. Then his right hand pulls her bra and blouse over her head at once, not even unsnapping it.

They fuck the rest of the day, falling asleep in each other's arms, waking, fucking again, showering, getting some food, fucking again, falling asleep again, showering again, fucking again.

Each time she works him up as he taught her to do, and eventually they've had so many urgent, wild orgasms together that she's sure she must be pregnant. It's probably either one or two days until she ovulates, so she knows she's ripe, and surely she imagines it, but it seems like she can feel his sperm swimming up inside her, little hunters bound to take some big game. She wills them along, visualizing her egg attracting them.

It's wonderful and exhausting, and she's lost track of time, forgotten that she's married, that somewhere out there is a man coming home, expecting to find her alone.

------------/------------------

And then suddenly, he's there.

He opens the door, he sees Raoul sitting naked on the sofa, his arms spread out on the back of it, and he sees his wife kneeling naked on the floor in front of Raoul, her face having only just separated itself from the long, thick cock, erect like a monument.

They freeze for a moment. It's Raoul who breaks the tension.

"Come on in, Jamie," he says. "You're letting out the AC. Your wife is just helping me get over my senioritis."

"Raoul..." Coach Daly begins, obviously horrified.

"It's okay," Raoul assures him. "Close the door. She told me everything."

"Everything?" Coach Daly practically whines, closing the door softly.

"I'm sorry," Mrs. Daly tells him. "I just...."

She begins to stand up, but Raoul hooks her waist with his ankle.

"It's okay," Raoul tells both of them. "The heart wants what the heart wants, Jamie. You don't need to feel any shame around me."

"Raoul," he stammers. "You don't know...."

"And I don't care either. But here are some things you need to know. She's going to have a baby for me."

Coach Daly looks back and forth at the two of them.

"If you want, and if she wants, you can pretend to be the daddy."

"I...," Coach Daly tries to figure out what to say, but Raoul gestures to show it's unnecessary for him to speak.

"Take good care of her," Raoul continues. "She'll have morning sickness, cravings, backaches, all kinds of things. She'll need a good caring man to help her."

Coach Daly can only blink.

"Jamie!" Raoul speaks more loudly to refocus his attention. "Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Um, I guess."

"Good. Then go to your room and relax. Leave us alone for a bit so she can try to get one more good womb-load of my cum. You might start making plans for where you're gonna put the cradle, maybe a changing table, and so on."

"Oh."

"Go on," Raoul says, gesturing. "We can put a few more minutes of privacy to good use."

"Yeah, I...," Coach tries to begin, but Raoul gestures again, and Jamie begins walking toward the hallway.

"Jamie?" Raoul says.

"Yeah?" Coach Daly asks, turning around in the hallway.

"You're welcome," Raoul says. "If you have any other hot women you need me to impregnate for you, just let me know."

"Oh," Coach says, still stunned. "Oh, yeah, well, I guess, thank you, Raoul."

"Yeah, you're welcome."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Go on now, Jamie," Raoul says. " We just need a few more minutes."

"Okay," Coach Daly agrees, turning around and disappearing into the bedroom.

"Wow," Mrs. Daly says, looking at Raoul. "That was... crazy. Did you see the way he looked at your... baby-maker? I think it actually scared him!"

"That wasn't fear, kitten. She's a woman in a man's body."

"She."

"Yup, when that's what she wants. And what she's feeling now is humiliation and jealousy. You'll have to deal with that later. But right now you've got one more chance to get a baby before I go so you need to make the most of it."

"Oh, yeah," she giggles, turning her attention back to his cock. "I guess you're right!"

12