Raoul's Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Some lucky girls see him off with a bang ... or some bangs.
5.7k words
3.9
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Raoul's Road Trip" stories continue from the "Raoul's 18th Birthday" and "Raoul's First Murders" stories. I am not ready to publish Chapter 1, but since I've finished Chapter 2, I figured I'd go ahead and post it. Each chapter should stand pretty well on their own anyway.

In this particular chapter there is no violence.

------------/------------------

Raoul sits in his living room, surrounded by dozens of women. His family -- six sisters and seven cousins (all female and collectively known as "the M-girls"), an aunt, a great-aunt, two grandmothers -- have retreated to other parts of the property, no room being left for them by Raoul's admirers.

The two most privileged are Hannah, who straddles his left leg, facing him, and Diana, who does the same on his right leg. Hannah is in her second semester in a local community college, having been a cheerleader at County with several of the M-girls. Diana is still a senior at Ridgway, the "sister school" to Essex Academy for Boys.

Tucked under his left arm is Irene, about two weeks late on her period and hoping he's gotten her pregnant; and tucked under his right is Trang, one of his cousin's friends from "Kappy," the Asian sorority at USCLA, who has recently become one of his favorite girls.

And so on, in concentric semi-circles of relative privilege.

"Are you sure you're not forgetting anything?" Diana asks sweetly, stroking his shoulder.

But he's already answered this question a few times, so he ignores her.

"You really should stay with us," Trang says, slapping him softly. "Essex is so far away."

Of course she does not mean Raoul's school, but the town in New England where Hedera University is located.

He replies by flexing his arm muscle affectionately around her.

Finally they see Shona running up the sidewalk toward their house.

"Oh no," the girls lament as one, realizing that her appearance means he's about to leave.

One of the M-girls opens the door for her.

"Oh, wow," Shona laughs, seeing the crowd. "Quite a farewell party!"

"We're all very angry at you for taking him away from us," snaps a girl named Louann, revealing a little too much feeling.

"She's not taking me," Raoul growls. "I'm taking her."

Louann melts. "I'm sorry, I just...."

"When are you taking me?" Shona asks, overwhelmed by the attention of more jealous girls than she ever hoped to encounter at once. She prefers to sneak in and out unnoticed by the back door.

"Right now," he announces, his deep voice rumbling through the room.

As he stands, girls seem to spill off of him, and at the same time there is a general rush towards him. Breasts are pressed against him from every direction, but he manages to move through them towards the door.

"No," some of the girls cry.

One makes the mistake of tugging him too hard.

"Hey," he warns, looking to see who it was. Several girls flinch away, not wanting to look guilty.

Another girl is more clever: she appeals to Shona.

"Please let him stay with us just a little longer," she begs. "It's too early to leave."

"It's not my choice," Shona smiles uncomfortably.

"But he'll do it if you tell him to," she begs. "You're one of the only girls he listens to."

In fact, of course Shona is something like the queen of his harem, and having been chosen to accompany him on his trip across the continent proves it.

And there are reasons she is the queen.

"Raoul," she smiles at him, her lips bright red with lipstick. "Why don't you let three or four of them say goodbye to you in your room? I'll wait outside and we can leave when you're finished."

He looks at her. She doesn't know that only a few minutes ago he was alone in his room with Irene. It'll take them at least fifteen minutes to make him cum again.

"Please?" Shona coos. "They're really going to miss you."

Well, fifteen or twenty more minutes doesn't matter so much at this point.

He nods, and the girls break into applause.

"Don't be too happy," he warns. "I'm saying goodbye to almost all of you right now. Get a hug if you want."

They queue up, hugging him tightly, pressing their softnesses into his granite body. He gives them each a squeeze, and several of them step away with tears in your eyes.

"Who gets to say goodbye to you in your room?" Trang asks.

About half of the girls are nervous about the frank sexuality of the situation, but none are uncomfortable enough to leave or protest. If they really had a problem with it, they would've stopped coming over several years ago. But the other half of the girls have dropped all pretenses -- they want to enjoy his attention no matter what anyone thinks.

"Well," he says, looking around, "how about Christina, Isabel, Hannah, and Doris?"

Trang shrinks away, disappointed, but the lottery winners celebrate and turn toward his room to flee the jealousy that suddenly focuses on them.

"You only picked four," someone protests. "She said four or five!"

He dismisses her. "I picked who I wanted."

"Tell him to pick one more," the clever girl begs Shona.

"It's up to him," Shona says, turning toward the door.

"One more, please!" a girl begs.

"Alright," he says, looking around the room. He's not going to reward the beggars -- that would only incentivize their behavior. He picked four of the quieter girls already, but the others didn't take the hint.

His eyes linger on the pretty green eyes of a girl at the back of the room, being pushed aside by the crowd. He has seen her before, but he doesn't know who she is.

"How about you?" he says. "Would you like to come?"

No one knows whether he means "come" or "cum" but it's the same thing anyway.

"Me?" she asks.

"It's up to you," he shrugs, and moves towards his room.

She scurries to catch up and follows him to the door. He holds it for her, and she steps inside with the other lucky girls.

"Goodbye, everyone," he announces. "Thank you for coming. Don't worry about me and Shona, we'll be fine, and we'll be back to see all of you soon."

He shuts the door behind him, and the girls left behind look at each other furiously, wishing they could have him to themselves occasionally.

------------/------------------

As the bedroom door closes behind him, the new girl watches wide-eyed as the first four girls, having already pulled their shirts over their heads, embrace him.

"Hey, Big Cock," Hannah teases in her sultriest, breathiest voice. "How can we make sure you're going to miss us?"

"It's not going to be easy," he warns, kissing each of them on the forehead. "Irene did a really good job just a few minutes ago."

Raoul's room is the master bedroom of the house. There's a lot of room to play because he has only a bed, a loveseat, a desk, a chair, and a bookshelf. He also has his own bathroom and -- one of the main virtues of this house, in his opinion -- his own door to the backyard, enabling his favorite girls, who he blesses with keys, to sneak in and out more easily.

Shona is of course one of those girls, and she steps into his room at that moment, careful to lock the door behind her again.

"Oh!" says Christina, surprised to see her, and probably disappointed because she would've been the hottest one if Shona hadn't shown up. Doris would've given her competition, but Shona just isn't fair.

"I just want to make sure you girls do a good job," Shona teases.

"A good what job?" Hannah laughs, releasing Raoul to approach Shona. "We're gonna do you too."

"Good," Shona says, meeting her in the middle of the room.

Hannah and Shona know what they are doing -- not for nothing Hannah has a key too. They kiss each other in a way that can only be meant to excite Raoul, their tongues exploring each other's open mouths as Hannah pulls Shona's shirt over her head.

"I really do love you two," Raoul tells Shona and Hannah, leaning down to kiss both of them.

As Raoul watches them take each other's clothing off, Christina and Isabel unbutton the fly of his blue jeans, pulling them and shorts down at the same time.

They're not Shona and Hannah, but they're not exactly new to this scene either, so they have some idea what to do.

"Oh, god," Christina moans, taking the huge shaft of his dick in one hand and looking at it fondly. "I haven't seen this in a long time."

"Me neither," Isabel smiles, commencing to lick his balls. Everyone knows he likes his balls licked. "I think it's gotten even bigger. Look at how thick it is!"

"It's just amazing," Christina agrees, kissing it.

His dick is "only" about proportional to his size, but Raoul is taller and stronger than just about any man any of us are likely to meet, with the partial exception of the biggest professional athletes. However, already a famous actor and model, he's without exception the best looking.

Of course the girls love his cock, and they praise it to please him, but what they really love is his butt, his abs, the massive muscles of his chest and arms and shoulders, his heartbreakingly cute face with its cheeky smirk and pouting eyes, the effortless dominance he enjoys over the people around him, the sense of power and confidence that radiates from him, the knowledge that so many other beautiful women want him, but he's chosen them, at least for the moment.

It's an overwhelming combination that leaves women helpless. Seeing him, women sometimes simply forget that they're supposedly in exclusive relationships, that their religious beliefs forbid extramarital sex, that they don't want to risk pregnancy at this stage of their lives.

Anyway, back to Raoul, his huge dick, and these lucky six girls who get to behold it, touch it, kiss it, and maybe even fuck it right now.

Doris doesn't say anything, but she plants a series of soft licks and kisses from his pelvis to his thigh. She learned that from Shona -- most girls actually pay too much attention to his Cock, but his favorite girls are the ones who find the other sensitive parts of his body and love them too.

The new girl's eyes only grow wider and wider. She's heard that these things happen, but it's hard to believe she's here, witnessing it, and even about to participate in it.

"You're doing great," he tells Doris in particular, stroking her black hair, "but you three should do what they're doing."

So they release him and begin trying to imitate Hannah and Shona. They kiss each other a little, but they cannot yet manage the sensuality or abandon of the more experienced girls. What they can do is take each other's clothes off, though.

While they do that, he turns to the new girl. "What's your name?"

"Kathy," she says, looking at his face carefully, obviously trying not to stare at the long pendulum between his legs or the five naked girls French kissing each other, pressing their breasts into each other, reaching to massage each other's pussies.

"Come here," he tells her, sitting on the loveseat.

She obeys, and he guides her to his lap. She takes a seat on his thigh and manages to muster enough boldness to kiss his cheek.

He rewards her with a smile.

"How do you know us?" he asks her.

"I'm one of Nita's friends," she says, referring to one of his sisters. "Actually, I'm her friend's little sister. My sister kind of snuck me in."

"Who's your sister?"

"Nora."

"Oh, yeah, I know Nora."

"She's going to kill me," Kathy giggles. "She's never gotten to...."

She can't finish her sentence.

"Well, you're much prettier than she is," Raoul tells her. "You have pretty eyes and a good body."

"Thank you," she blushes.

"How old are you?" Raoul asks her.

"Eighteen. I'm a senior at Yellow Apple High."

He nods.

"Well, here are the rules," he explains, his hands on her waist. "You should never do anything you're uncomfortable doing. You're free to leave if you don't like what's happening, or just to watch if that's what you want. But you're also free to do anything with any of us, as long as the other girls are comfortable with it."

As if to illustrate his point, Hannah and Shona are now on his bed, lying on their sides, each kissing the other's pussy.

"You could do something like that," he tells Kathy, "if any of the other girls want to do it with you, but it's always up to you."

"Okay," Kathy says, her tan face glowing red.

"Any questions?" he asks her.

She shakes her head.

"What would you like to do?"

"Um, have sex with you?"

"What do you mean?" he asks, pulling her shirt over her head. While she thinks about her answer, he slides his thumb over her breasts, enjoying their softness.

"What do you want me to do?" she asks.

"If it were up to me," he says, moving his hand down to her crotch, rubbing her sex through her shorts, "you'd make at least one of the other girls cum at least once, and you'd let them make you cum at least once."

Kathy can barely speak. It seems that no one has ever touched her the way Raoul is touching her. Meanwhile on the bed, Hannah and Shona are well on their way to making each other cum, both of them whining and crying with ecstasy, and the other three girls are tentatively working out what they're going to do.

"But it's not up to me," Raoul says, sliding his hand back up her body. He hooks his thumb under the middle of her bra and pulls it over her head as she raises her arms to let it pass. Then he takes her face in his hand with his thumb on her lips. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't...." Kathy blinks, tears of embarrassment in her eyes.

"It's okay," he kisses her. "It's your first time. Why don't you just watch?"

Kathy nods.

"Look at them," he indicates Shona and Hannah with his chin. "They're really taking care of each other."

"Yeah."

"Have you ever seen anything like that before?"

She shakes her head.

"Look at them licking each other's cunts. I bet you can't imagine how good that feels."

Kathy just keeps shaking her head.

"You're nervous, but you'll like it once you get used to it," he promises. "But just take your time, do what you want, and have fun."

"Okay," she says, and he kisses her, his hand now gently squeezing her breasts. His hand is so big that it easily takes both of them.

"I like your tits," he tells her, circling first one nipple and then the other with his thumb.

"Thank you." She looks up at him, flattered and submissive.

"You can get naked and touch yourself if you want," he suggests. "At least you should make yourself cum. I don't like it when girls I'm with don't cum. You're hot but if you don't cum I might not invite you back."

Isabel has seen an opportunity. She's been able to fuck Raoul a few times, but she feels she's never really pleased him the way she wants to. And now she thinks she's pregnant, which she hopes means he will not forget her, though she also worries that it will make him stop liking her. She's eager to prove that he should regard her the way he does girls like Shona and Hannah.

"Can I help?" she asks Kathy, breaking away from Doris and Christina, who are able to embrace each other better without her anyway.

"Um, sure," Kathy says.

"Good," Raoul approves, standing up and leaving them on his loveseat. "I hope you two enjoy each other."

They sit shyly together, Isabel lifting Kathy's hands to her breasts. "We do this for him," she whispers to Kathy, just loud enough for other people to hear, "but he likes it best if we really do enjoy it."

"That's true," he agrees, without turning around. "Everyone should cum at least once, and I don't have time to do it all myself."

"Did you ever touch a black girl's titties before?" Isabel teases Kathy. "Give them a squeeze for me." And she leans forward to kiss her.

He's walked up to Doris and Christina, who welcome him into their embrace, reaching for his cock. With one in each arm, he sits down on his bed. Christina immediately dives to put his dick in her mouth, fondling his ballsack, while Doris takes a more subtle approach, sitting beside him and focusing her oral attention on his thighs and torso. He guides Christina with one hand in her hair, while his other hand plays with Doris's breasts. However, when Christina takes a moment to lick his balls, Doris pops her mouth on his cock.

Behind him, Hannah sounds like she's about to cum. Shona rolls out of the sixty-nine position so that Hannah can focus on being pleased. Between licks and kisses, Shona praises the smell and taste of Hannah's pussy, and Hannah's whines grow more urgent.

He makes eye-contact with Isabel for a moment and smiles at her. Her hand is between Kathy's spread legs, and Kathy apparently appreciates it because her eyes are closed and her back is arched. Isabel blows him a silent kiss, grateful that he's acknowledged her contribution, and resumes nibbling on Kathuy's ear and neck.

Then Hannah's orgasm hits. She pulls Shona's face away from her crotch as her body shakes.

"She's ready for your cock," Shona winks at him, and Hannah immediately agrees:

"Yes! Please! Give it to me!"

"Excuse me," he says to Doris and Christina, standing up. He turns Hannah over and lifts her ass to his cock. Shona reaches in to open Hannah's pussy lips and guide his cock into it, and as he slides in Hannah moans with joy.

Shona sits beside them, one hand reaching under Hannah's body to massage her clitorus, the other hand massaging her own.

"Cum for her," Shona moans. "Fuck her hard and cum for her."

"Yes," Hannah whines, begging. "Please cum for me."

Raoul's huge hands wrap around Hannah's waist, pulling her up to him. After a few pumps, he slaps her ass, grunting, "Fuck yeah!"

That puts Hannah over the top. Her second orgasm hits. She's stuffed her mouth with Raoul's bedspread, but her cries fill the room anyway. Envious but also awed, the other girls watch her body shake as Raoul begins pounding her roughly.

This is what he's known for -- a benevolent domination that thrills women, ravishes them, renders them helpless. He's simply using Hannah and she's in heaven, caring about nothing, not even the fact that five women are looking on enviously, unaware of anything but the pleasure filling her as his power thrusts into her body.

Then he erupts. Though his cock is buried in Hannah's body, the girls watching can see it happen: they see his jaw tense, the muscles of his body strain. His hands grip Hannah's waist almost violently, forcing her back into him, his cock ejecting cum as deeply into her body as possible.

Hannah receives it with eager submission, simply surrendering her body to his pleasure, her womb to his cum.

That latter point -- the womb, the potential to give him a baby -- has become important in recent weeks. The realization that he's leaving for college soon, that they might never see him again, is driving some of the women who love him to try to establish a permanent claim to his attention and appreciation and perhaps even affection: giving him a baby. Just in the past few weeks, four different women (not even counting Isabel yet) have revealed pregnancies to him, pushing others to make the same choice.

Even better, rumor has it that he's created generous trust funds for the mothers and their babies. Far from having to worry about balancing motherhood and career, the mothers of Raoul's babies no longer have to worry about career at all.

Hannah lays, practically unconscious, on Raoul's bed, occasionally still shuddering with the aftershocks of her orgasms. The others look at her enviously.

"You want to clean this off?" Raoul asks Shona, and she eagerly clamps her lips around his softening cock, sucking off Hannah's pussy juices and his cum.

"Come help me," she invites the others, so Doris, Christina, and Isabel join her, the four of them giving Raoul's privates a tongue bath, licking off his thighs and pelvis as well as thoroughly cleaning his balls and shaft.

12