Raoul's Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Raoul says, looking around, "I guess we can go now."

"No!" the girls beg, but he silences them with a hand gesture.

"It's really not fair, though," Shona tells him. "Kathy didn't really get to do anything with you."

"I'm really drained now though," he says. "She'd barely get any cum anyway. We should just go."

"If we can get you hard again, you should at least let her put you inside her for a moment," Shona says. "Even if you can't cum for her."

"Can I tell them what you told me?" Isabel asks Kathy.

Kathy shrugs, blushing.

"She told me she's a virgin," Isabel tells the room.

"See?" Shona says. "At least take her virginity for her before we go. Then you'll be good to go for the whole ride to Vegas."

Raoul looks at Kathy. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Initially Kathy's too embarrassed to answer, but when she sees the other girls looking at her expectantly, she realizes that they would all say "yes" so it's okay, in this company, for her to admit it.

She nods.

"What if you get pregnant?" Raoul asks. "Are you alright with that?"

Again Kathy needs a moment, but she nods.

"I don't think she really wants it," Raoul says. "Let's go. She can fuck me when she makes her mind up."

"No!" Kathy manages. "I do really want it."

Raoul looks back at her skeptically. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you how?"

"How? Any way you want. I don't care."

"Do you want me to put my cock in your cunt?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes! Of course I do!"

"Okay," Raoul shrugts. He turns to the other girls, "If you can get me hard and her ready fast enough, I'll fuck her. But then we're absolutely leaving."

"Who do you want to get you hard?" Shona purrs.

"How about Doris?" he asks. Flattered, she nods enthusiastically. "Good. Then you and Isabel and Christina get Kathy ready," he tells Shona.

"Yes, sir," Shona says, teasing him, but he smacks her bottom to tease her back and the three of them go to Kathy. They guide her to lie down on the bed so that they can spread their attention across all her erogenous zones.

Meanwhile Raoul takes Doris's hand, and takes Kathy's place on the loveseat. Doris kneels in front of him, eager to please him.

"You're getting good at this," he praises her. "Shona, Isabel, and Hannah are still better, but you're better than most."

"What about me?" Christina whines, turning from Kathy.

"Come over here and watch Doris," he invites her. "Shona and Isabel can take care of Kathy themselves."

So Christina, somewhat humiliated but unable to do anything about it except watch, sits beside Raoul on the arm of the loveseat. He puts one arm around her, resting his hand on her outside him.

"Watch her," he tells her, then to Doris, "Do what you were doing before."

"Like this?" Doris asks, holding his soft shaft in one hand and licking his thigh.

"Yup," Raoul affirms. To Christina he explains, "See how she's not lust focusing only on my cock? God," he shudders, as Doris's kisses and tongue-flicks move up his thigh, "that feels so good."

Doris moves to the other leg to do the same thing.

"Look at how much eye-contact she's making," he points out to Christina, and of course after that Doris makes even more.

"Her eyes are so beautiful," Christina agrees. "Because she's Asian."

"My eyes aren't beautiful," Doris objects. "They're too small."

"No," Raoul says, "They're very pretty." Then to Christina, "But you know your eyes are as beautiful as hers. You could do what she's doing just as well as she does. Why don't you get down there and try, each of you on one leg?"

"Okay," Christina hops down, and Doris makes room for her as Raoul spreads his legs.

They both begin kissing and licking his thigh as Doris had been doing.

"That's good," he encourages them, and they smile up at him. "Since she's got the shaft," he tells Christina, "you should hold the balls. Just gently cup them."

They go on kissing his thighs for a while.

"Now, ladies," he tells them, "up here." He draws his hand from the top of his crotch along his "money-maker muscles," then along the side of his abs to his nipples. "Kiss up and down here, just like you've been doing. Lots of eye-contact and lots of smiles. Let me know that you want me to feel good."

While they work on him, it sounds like Shona and Isabel are indeed getting Kathy ready. They have kissed and praised every part of her body, and now Isabel has one finger all the way inside her pussy while her thumb rubs Kathy's clit.

Shona is cradling her head, kissing her face and squeezing her tits, telling her, "Just relax. Let yourself feel good. As soon as he's hard, he's going to put his cock inside you and it's going to feel so good. Don't you want his cock inside you?"

"Oh, yes," Kathy sighs.

"Just like Isabel's finger, all the way inside you?"

"Yes, yes."

"It's going to fill you all the way up and you're going to love it."

Kathy moans in agreement. Isabel is licking her labia now, luxuriously attending to her clit at the end of each long lick.

"Look up into his eyes when his big cock first goes inside your pussy," Shona tells Kathy, "and for the rest of your life you'll get to know that he's the one who took your virginity."

Kathy nods. The muscles of her body are beginning to contract.

"Now that you guys have gotten me hard," Raoul is telling Doris and Christina, "jack me off a little. Do it like this." He moves Doris's hand. "You keep holding my balls," he tells Christina. "Both of you keep licking my nipples and smiling up at me."

After a while, he tells Doris, "Good, you're good at that. Let her have a turn now and you take the balls."

"Your dick is a two-hander," Doris complains, reluctant to let go.

Shona looks over from the bed. "It's a four-hander, but someone has to take care of the balls," she tells them. Then she turns back to Kathy. "He's almost ready for you. He's going to be inside you soon."

"I am ready," Raoul confirms. "The girls have been doing great." He strokes their hair appreciatively, kissing each girls' foreheads.

"You hear that?" Shona tells Kathy, licking her ear. "His big, huge, hard cock is ready to go inside you now. Are you ready too?"

Kathy moans, shaking her head eagerly.

"Did you see his cock?" Shona asks. "Can you believe that monster is going to fit inside you?"

Kathy shakes her head.

"Well, it is. It's going to fill you all the way up. You'll never have another cock that thick in your life."

"It's amazing," Isabel assures her. "The greatest cock ever. It'll make you cum so hard."

"Do you want it now?" Shona asks. "Are you ready to have his massive cock inside you?"

"Yes," Kathy gasps. "Please! Please!"

As if to confirm her wish, she pulls the Shona's and Isabel's hands away from her pussy while her body quakes with its first orgasm. Her cries and moans and whines reveal not only her pleasure but her surprise.

"Well, then," Raoul says, standing up. He gets on the bed, in between Kathy's spread legs. She's so much smaller than he is, his body covers her.

Isabel spreads her pussy lips and guide's Raoul's cock inside her.

"Look at him," Shona reminds her, and she looks up into Raoul's eyes, submissive and desperate.

"You're so fucking hot," he tells her, "and your pussy feels good. Do you like my cock?"

She nods.

"Squeeze it with your pussy muscles as hard as you can," Shona tells her as Raoul begins to pump.

Hannah has woken up, now, and is touching herself as she watches Raoul fuck Kathy. Then she notices Doris and Christina watching awkwardly from the loveseat.

"What are you two doing?" she tells Doris and Christina. "Either touch yourselves or lick each other."

Doris and Christina look at each other uncertainly.

"Come up here on the bed and sixty-nine each other," Hannah tells them. "Make sexy noises for Raoul and Kathy."

They do as she tells them.

Now the six of them are squeezed onto Raoul's bed -- a big bed, but not that big.

In the center Kathy has her legs wrapped around Raoul, who is slowly sliding in and out of her, taking it easy on her.

Shona and Isabel lie beside her, kissing her face, each of them squeezing one of her breasts, whispering into one of her ears.

"Isn't his cock amazing?" Isabel coos.

"Don't you love her pussy?" Shona asks him.

"I do," he affirms, driving into her. "It's so tight and warm."

"He loves your pussy," Isabel repeats breathily. "Squeeze his cock and make him cum."

"Do you want him to cum?" Shona asks her.

She nods.

"Tell him," Shona instructs. "Tell him to cum for you."

"Cum for me," Kathy repeats.

"No," Shona says. "Look in his eyes and beg him to do it. Beg for his cum."

"Please," Kathy whines, "please cum for me!"

"Give me your cum," Shona suggests.

"Give me your cum!"

"He's going to cum in your pussy," Isabel is saying, now kneading Kathy's clit with one hand.

"Fill my pussy with cum," Shona says.

"Fill my pussy with cum," Kathy begs, looking up into his eyes.

Surrounding the three of them, on one side Hannah begins to moan, and then Doris and Christina join in.

No one can tell who is making what sound now -- there are just six girls crying out in various forms of sexual ecstasy.

Then Raoul announces that he's going to cum.

"Look in his eyes," Shona cries, climbing on Raoul's back. "Tell him to cum."

Isabel climbs on his back as well, and the other girls crowd in, surrounding Raoul and Kathy in a huge group.

"Cum!" some of them beg Raoul. "Squeeze his cum out," some of them tell Kathy.

"Please cum for me!" Kathy cries, desperate to be heard above the others.

Then she howls as another orgasm takes her, and around her the other girls are suddenly cumming too, all of them affected by each other's emotion, all of them squeezing whoever they can reach as their bodies all shake.

Raoul himself grunts and shoves his cock deep into Kathy, and they look at each other, alone together for a moment as he unloads inside her. The physical pleasure is compounded with the knowledge that he might be giving her a baby, and she wills her body to seize his cum, to turn it into a baby for him.

And then everyone collapses.

They rest for a few moments, catching their breaths.

"Just think," Hannah giggles at Kathy, "he might have given us babies!"

"Wouldn't that be nice?" Shona asks them.

"You're so lucky," Christina complains.

"Yeah, it would be so nice to have Raoul's baby," Doris agrees.

"We'll all get a chance," Isabel assures them. "Right, Raoul?"

"Probably," he says, getting up. "As long as you stay on my good side."

He begins getting dressed, so Shona jumps up to get dressed too. In a moment they step out through the side door, not returning through the living room.

As the door closes behind him, Christina laments. "You'd think he was doing us a favor."

The other girls look at her with disbelief.

"Don't you know he was?" Isabel asks her. "He could've chosen anyone."

"I can't believe you said that," Hannah scolds. "If you don't want to be here, a million other girls will take your place."

"No, I know," Christina says, suddenly afraid that they will tell Raoul what she said. "I just meant, that's how amazing he is."

"You really need to learn to suck his dick better," Isabel warns. "He seems to like you, and you have an amazing body, but if you don't make him happy...." She finishes her sentence by waving "bye-bye."

"Yeah," Christina admits. "I know I should."

"We all have amazing bodies," Hannah says. "And so many other women do too. It's not about that. It's about how much he likes you. You have to make him feel like you need his cock. Make him feel sorry for you. Let him know you'll do anything he wants."

"Of course I will," Christina agrees, "I just don't know what he wants."

"It's just like going down on a girl, actually," Hannah says. "Let's show her, girls! You too, Kathy, you're one of us now!"

Outside Raoul's motorcycle roars away. Inside, Hannah, Isabel, and Doris scooch the exhausted Kathy over from the center of the bed to make room for Christina, gathering their smiling faces together between her spread legs while Kathy rolls over to put her tongue in Christina's mouth, hoping to learn to kiss for him the way Shona and Hannah do.

12