All Comments on 'Rape Fantasies'

by thirstformisery

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...

This was....excellent. sigh.

Pretty_Tied_UpPretty_Tied_Upover 5 years ago
Baby it’s cold outside...

Someone else heard that news story...WTF! Willing the balls to throw a rock through the television.

kitkat_166kitkat_166over 5 years ago

So accurate it made me sad! XD T^T

ERossAltoERossAltoover 5 years ago
Great premise and execution

Hi thirstformisery,

I very much liked your story. I did find it a little long for one sitting, but that's probably because I have a short attention span. :/ The story was well written, well conceived, and compelling.

I like the main character but did feel sorry for her husband. It's hard to be any kind of "strongman" in this day and age of #metoo. Most of us just want to somehow get laid without being fired or thrown in jail. Oh, and without actually hurting anyone -- that's important, too.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. I tend to do that. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story opened well

Considering current events, I could see the story party discussion being real life. It worked for me up until the dare was issued.

The husband is right to worry about her behavior costing him his position. Someone would say something to someone who wasn't there, and the next thing you know he's ruined and terminated. Colleges are so frightened that they might lose the majority of their students that they will go overboard to show what White Knights they are no matter who gets hurt unjustly.

The numbered vignettes demonstrate that (assuming these are her fantasies) she doesn't have much respect for him. Think he's going to miss this? Not a chance. Putting myself into his zapatos for a moment, I'd invite her to go find what she really wants and never darken my door again.

While I'm not enamored of this story, it was well-written and I expect to find something of you work which I do find pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phenomenal

I loved this. Well done.

Your use of language is excellent, the way you framed each story as it showcased a different context, a different allure to the fantasies of being used as an object for another's pleasure - really, phenomenal. the various degrees to which this occurs, in some parts you being almost complicit or even taking the lead, in others you being the victim. all throughout, you are taken again and again, as a product of your mind to fulfil the lust your partner cannot.

I also liked that it captured, to a degree, the varying ways that different people use or need sex. Some to satisfy loneliness, others to satisfy lust, some to project power (in some instances, you actually goading that person into raping you to fulfil you; in that way, you being used was of your own device and their submission to you).

Phenomenal. Write more, you have talent; and, I bet, not just for cum-worthy erotic tales.

PleaseDarlingPleaseDarlingalmost 4 years ago
Incredible!!

Please write more stories! I have never read a story written in this way before... And I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please flesh out the story where she is hunted in the forest by the men on horses... but they can't wait to take her back to the castle...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthirstformisery@thirstformisery
Just your average gal working out some frustrations by writing down random smutty stuff that pops into her head and publishing it anonymously on the internet. Enjoy!