Rape Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand around my throat tightens. The night blurs and tiny pinpricks of light float before my eyes. His cock is pulsing inside me, beating like a heart.

I hear a zipper being pulled up, boots retreating heavily down the steps. He leaves me doubled over the railing gasping for air

14

I'm so close. So close.

Joel wakes up as I am about to cum. Sensing my arousal, he reaches for me. I push his hand away. I hate the way it creeps up to my shoulder, so timid, so needy. I brush it off brusquely, thoroughly, making sure the gesture expresses the full measure of my disdain. I scoot a little closer to my edge of the bed and burrow down into my pillow leaving no room for pleading or debate. I wait for him to go back to sleep so I can finish.

The hand comes back but this time its different. It does not touch my shoulder but rather grabs it wrenching it so that I am face to face with my husband does not, all of a sudden, look like my husband at all.

With one hand he gathers my wrists together and mashes them into the mattress above my head. With the other he yanks up my nightgown. He pushes a finger, then two into me, laughs at how ready I am, how much I am shaking with need.

"So this is what you want," he snarls. "You should have told me instead of playing games."

Who is this man? He has my husband's features but arranged into an unfamiliar hardness. His body too feels harder, leaner and stronger. He pries my thighs apart with his own, positions himself, then slams his cock in up to the balls.

"That stunt you pulled tonight, did you do that for me?" He forces himself in even deeper bruising my cervix. "Did you? Do that? For me?" He slams his hips against mine grinding out the words through gritted teeth.

No. Maybe? "Yes." It doesn't matter any more. His hand is around my throat. I surrender myself to the anger that pounds me into a drooling mess. My gentle husband's eyes gleam with a murderous hunger.

There it is. Oh...

I'm done and now I can sleep. Beside me Joel snores lightly, scooched all the way over to his edge of the bed, oblivious as ever.