Rape Fantasy Continued

Story Info
My hot wife continues her escapades with her fake rapist.
4k words
3.48
10.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is about my hot loving wife and her black stud. I couldn't decide which category to put it in so if interracial upsets you move on.

My hot wife and Trevor got into his car and drove away. They hadn't gotten a mile when Trevor told her he wanted to see her tits which my hot wife eagerly obliged pulling her top down letting them pop out to Trevor's delight.

"Those are some of the best damn tits I've ever seen." He smiled reaching over and massaging them as he drove. "Damn, they feel good too." "Let's see that pussy of yours now. And I hope you're not wearing any underwear as I ordered."

Brandi quickly pulled her dress up so it was now bunched around her waste. She ran her hand saucily along her clit "No underwear as you instructed sir. I aim to please."

Trevor's hand left her sweet tits and began massaging her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels so good sir. When are you gonna fuck me with that big black cock of yours?" My lusting wife panted. "Can we go to your place now and fuck I've been dreaming of fucking that big black cock of yours since John set this up."

"You are one horny bitch aren't you." Trevor laughed. "We've got a stop to make first I've got a few modifications to that body of yours I want to make." Trevor dictated.

Brandi got a little nervous not knowing what he had in mind. She sat back and got quiet. "I thought you liked my body? She mumbled somewhat hurt.

Trevor reached over and squeezed her tit. "I love your body. Don't worry when we get there if you don't want to do it you won't have to but know you'll be my only black cock whore white wife that refused. Now suck my cock I wanna cum in that sweet mouth of yours again before we get there." Trevor ordered.

"Yes sir, as you wish." My submissive wife positioned herself for easy access as she undid his belt and unzipped his pants releasing the massive cock she's been dreaming about and began dutifully servicing him. "Mmmmm your cocks so big and it feels so good in my mouth." My wanton wife purred as she sucked his cock and played with his balls. "I'll do anything you want to get you to fuck me again." My horny depraved wife pledged.

"Then keep working." Trevor admonished giving her ass a smack.

My brazen wife continued to dutifully service her new master's cock until she felt the car stop and park. She started to get up but Trevor pushed her head back down to his cock. "Be a good black cock whore and finish me off 'cause when you see what you're gonna do in there if you refuse I'm gonna take you home without fucking you." With that, he gave her ass a good smack.

"Yes sir. I want to be the best black cock whore you've had. I'll do whatever you say as long as you promise to fuck me with this magnificent cock." My desirous wife pledged her devotion as she subserviently looked up at him while she unashamedly rubbed Trevor's cock around her face. When Trevor acted like he was gonna smack her again she went back to diligently massaging his balls and licking and sucking his cock.

"You've got the best mouth in town." Trevor moaned running his hands through her hair. "You're gonna make me a bunch of money this weekend."

Nervous by this new revelation but intrigued my hot wife picked up the pace at the thought of what Trevor might have in store for her.

It wasn't long before Trevor exploded down her throat with a loud groan. He pushed my wife's head firmly on his cock as he emptied his nuts into her mouth. "Holy shit that was amazing." He panted releasing his grip on her head when he finished cumming. "Where'd you learn to suck cock like that?"

"John taught me." My wife slyly smiled as she sat up swallowing as much of his load as she could still gasping for air.

"Remind me to thank him." Trevor laughed as he squeezed her mouth between his fingers so he could check if she swallowed it all.

"I swallowed it all like a good whore." My wife assured before finally noticing they were parked in front of a tattoo parlor. "A Tattoo parlor? Shit,! What kind of tattoo do you have in mind?" My wife quizzed nervously.

"What are you worried about, you already have a tramp stamp over that perfect ass of yours." He laughed seeing her apprehension. He reached out and pulled on both of her nipples stretching them as far as he could before she whimpered. "Your nips look so good when they're at full attention I thought it'd be cool to get them pierced, that way they'll be out all the time."

My wife was intrigued since we've talked about it before. "Okay, John will get a kick out of that."

"And, your clit." Trevor added.

"What?"

"You'll wear a piercing. All my white wives have them it lets the husbands know who owns their pussy now." Trevor informed. "Every time they go to fuck their wife they know my big cock has been there and they're only fucking them out of pity. The husbands love it. Now let's go in or go home. Your choice."

Brandi hopelessly needing Trevor to fuck her resigned herself to what was gonna happen. It's not like we haven't discussed her doing this before so no big deal she thought. They got out of the car and Brandi straightened out her dress as they approached.

"Why bother, it's coming off once you're inside anyway." Trevor laughed.

"I just want you to be proud of your latest black cock whore." She smiled.

"No concerns there." Trevor quipped as he cupped her ass.

They entered the dingy building and approached an old white guy with long grey hair in a ponytail and a bunch of tattoos. Trevor and the guy hugged and exchanged pleasantries before he turned to eyeball my nervous wife. "What have we got here, another married white bitch to add to your stable? She may be the hottest one yet." The old guy said sizing my wife up.

"Wait till you see." Trevor laughed. "Show him, honey."

Knowing what he meant my wife slowly stepped out of her dress and stood there naked just in her stilettos in the middle of the shop exposed to the old guy, Trevor, and the few seedy-looking people there. She got all their attention as she spun around for the old guy.

"Goddamn, this is definitely the hottest one yet. Those are the nicest tits I've ever seen on one of your married whores." He unceremoniously reach up and started groping my wife's tits. "These are fucking nice." He confirmed almost hypnotized. "The usual?"

"Yep," Trevor replied.

He pulled and rolled my wife's nipple around until they started getting firm and erect. "Nice, very responsive, these are gonna look good when I'm done." He looked up at my wife still cupping her tits. "You got nice tits sweetheart my compliments to whoever did them." He continued to fondle my wife's tits and pull on her nipples as he looked at them closely. He grabbed a marker and carefully marked where he was gonna insert the needle. "Lay down honey make yourself comfortable this will only hurt a little bit." The old guy laughed.

"Goddamn that's one hot bitch you got there Trevor, how much for a blow job?" One of the other artists yelled from across the room.

"You can't afford her," Trevor replied getting a chuckle for everyone.

Once she laid down the old guy continued to massage and pulled on my wife's nipples making them pop out so it was easier to pierce them and in no time he was done. He inserted little barbells in them then handed Brandi a mirror. "What do you think sweetheart?"

Brandi took the mirror and examined her new adornment carefully. She shook her tits invitingly to see what they did. "It looks like I've got a nipple erection all the time."

"Oh yea, honey from now on you're gonna look cold or excited." The old guy laughed. He then looked up at Trevor and ask if he's gonna go all the way. Trevor looked down at my wife and said it was up to her.

Brandi looked nervously at the two then at the several men who had circled her watching what was going on. "Sure, let's do it."

"Okay, put your legs up in the stirrups, and let's do this." The old guy instructed.

Brandy followed his instructions and insert her legs into stirrups that spread her legs wide. The old guy got between her legs and got his face right up in her pussy and started rubbing her clit. "This is nice, it's gonna look great. How long you been hitting this?" He laughed as he slipped a finger into my wifes pussy and started moving it around.

Brandi was getting a bit turned on by his bold actions and being so vulnerably exposed to everyone.

The old guy actually leaned in and licked her clit several times as he worked his finger around her pussy. "She's getting wet, you've got a firecracker here my man. I think she's ready."

Most everyone in the shop had stopped what they were doing and were now hovering around my naked and exposed wife as the old guy worked on her.

Brandi who had her eyes closed up to this point opened them when she heard voices. "Man I'd like to fuck that." "Goddamn, she's hot." With those lips, I bet she gives a hell of a blow job." She saw all the crew surrounding her booth and watching the old man do his thing. As she looked at all the lusting men she felt a slight stab and it was over. "Ouch," she squeaked. The men had a good laugh and all came around to get a closer look giving their approval. The old guy gave her the mirror again and she took it and examined it closely. She loved the way it looked and noticed the old guy was right there was a small trickle of wetness dripping from her freshly pierced pussy. "This looks great." she complimented the old guy. Then turning up to Trevor. "So all the white wives you fuck get this done? How many would that be?" She queried.

Trevor just laughed.

"Is that all?" the old guy asked.

"Well, there is one thing Id like to see if you can fix...if she's up for it. Look at her tramp stamp. Show him, babe."

With that my wife got up and turned away from the two. She could hear them whispering behind her and someone running their hand across her lower back then cupping her ass.

"I can do that and it'll look like part of it you'll never know it was added." The old guy bragged.

"It's up to her," Trevor responded.

"What do you want to do to me?" My nervous wife asked.

"We just want to spice up your tramp stamp a bit."

"By doing what to it?"

"You're just gonna have to trust me," Trevor replied smiling broadly at her. "You trust me don't you?"

"I fuck you I don't know if I trust you." My wife broadly proclaimed to the delight of the others.

The guys started prodding her to do it as she thought about it. "Okay, as long as you promise it won't be too big and it'll blend, my husband loves this tat and I hate to upset him."

The guys had a good laugh at that. "I bet he'd be more upset with you fucking a big black cock if he knew about that."

"He knows." My wife snapped. "He did say I'm yours to do with what you want this weekend. Let's do this." She snapped as she laid submissively face down on the table. She lay there on display as the old guy did his magic on her backside. When he was done he smacked her ass hard.

"You're all done sweetie. Take a look."

She couldn't get a good view with the small mirror so the old guy led her past all the oglers to a three-way mirror. She looked to see the old man had added several small spades around her tramp stamp. 4 to be exact and they looked really good.

"I guess everyone is gonna know I'm a black cock whore now for sure, wont they." My wife quipped.

"For sure if they fuck you doggie style." The old man laughed.

They walked back to Trevor and my wife reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. "Thank you, I love it. Can we go now so we can fuck?"

Trevor laughed. "You are one horny muther fucker. We can go but you have to pay the man first." Trevor sternly informed my stunned wife.

"What do you mean?" my wife stammered not wanting to believe what she was thinking. But her suspicions were confirmed when Trevor motioned for her to turn around and she saw the old guy standing there naked smiling broadly sporting an uncircumcised 6" hard-on.

Trevor gave my wife a push toward the old man. "Go on pay the man. Show him what a piece of ass you are."

She hesitated turning to plead with Trevor until he informed her he'd take her right home without fucking her. "Fuck the man or you go home," Trevor ordered spinning my wife around abruptly and pushing her towards the man giving her ass a good smack as he did.

"Yes sir." Resigned my wife sauntered up to the old guy and ran her finger across his face and lips before kissing him. She kissed him for a bit before breaking it off then whispering in his ear. "I just blew Trevor before we came in here and he came in my mouth, can you taste him."

"You're not the first slut wife of his I've fucked I'm used to it." He laughed. "Now get me good and hard so I can be the first to fuck that freshly pierced pussy of yours." He snapped pushing my wife's head down to his cock.

My hot wife stared at the old guy's wrinkled cock before reluctantly licking it pulling his foreskin back and sucking on the head flicking her tongue around on it sucking off the pre-cum. Then she swallowed his cock into her mouth bobbing up and down on it until she had him completely engulfed to the cheers of the onlookers.

The guys gathered around commenting all kinds of crude things about what they'd do to her and her cock sucking abilities which spurred my fiery wife on even more.

She released his cock from her mouth and licked her way down to his balls flicking them with her tongue before taking them in her mouth and swishing them around. As she sucked and licked his balls she was slowly stroking his cock.

"Goddamn, this may be the best blow job I've ever had." the old guy proclaimed. "Only way it'd be better is if I pierced that tongue of hers."

Brandi stopped sucking his cock long enough to give him an emphatic 'no.'

"Tell your friends, she's gotta make me a lot of money this weekend." Trevor decreed.

As my wife released his balls from her mouth and licked her way back up to the head of his cock she noticed all the guys had their cocks out and were jacking off. This really turned my adulteress wife on even more and she really went to town on the old guy's cock. She even reached out and fondled some of the other cocks.

"Hold on sweetheart take it easy you're gonna make me cum before I get some pussy." The old guy stammered.

Still not believing she was gonna have to fuck the old guy my wife looked helplessly up to Trevor who was enjoying the show. "What can I say babe those spades were expensive."

Acquiescently to her situation, my wife gave in. "Fine, where do you want me?"

"Well, lean over this table I'd like to look at my work while I fuck you."

My wife dutifully went to the table and leaned over sexily presenting her sweet ass to him. "Let's get this over with." She looked sexy as hell bent over waiting for him to enter her. She felt a hard smack on her ass then her tits coarsely being groped.

"Damn those are nice tits. I've got pictures of those tats, I did your tits too I want to see them bounce as I fuck you." He snapped then grabbed Brandi and lying her down on his bench he then fastened her feet to the stirrups and cranked it wider. Then smiling menacingly down at her he rubbed his cock around the entrance to her vulnerable pussy getting it lubed up with her juices. "I've been wanting to fuck you since you walked in the door you cheating little slut." He growled as he slammed his cock all the way into my wife with one forceful slam.

Brandi let out a whimper. "Oh God, it hurts."

"It will for a few days, get used to it, I'm sure I'm not gonna be the only one fucking you." The old guy sneered as he unceremoniously fucked my wife. He started groping her bouncing tits. "Those piercings really make your nipples pop, makes those sweet tits even more inviting."

"How's that pussy?" someone shouted.

"Mighty fine, maybe the best I've ever had." The old guy panted.

"She must not be fucking Trevor that much yet or she wouldn't even feel you." Someone chided

As my wife was indelicately being fucked she looked around to see all the men had their cocks out and were jacking off around her. Being the object of such lust really turned her on and she started to moan wantonly as the old guy pounded his cock into her over and over. "Oh, yeah, fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. Show Trevor how to fuck one of his cheating wives." She started rubbing her clit but the old guy didn't like that.

"I don't need any help bitch" He barked shoving her hand away.

"Let me help you with that" a guy behind her offered. He grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head and stuck his cock in them then held them tight around his cock. "There now you got something to do with them.

My wife's tits really jetted upward and looked so inviting that several guys started playing with them. She manipulated the cock in her hand the best she could as the old guy pounded into her. All the attention got her so turned on that she exploded in a powerful orgasm. "Ah, Ah, AH, AHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, God!" She screamed out as wave after wave pulsed through her like electric shocks. The old gut stopped fucking her and just watched as she writhed on his cock.

"Holy shit, she cums like a firecracker. She almost squeezed my dick off." He announced. "You like that big O?"

My wife could hardly talk she was so flush from cumming. "Oh god, that was amazing. Fuck me some more. What was that?"

"I wish I could say it was from my fucking but that piercing had a lot to do with it. If you ever fuck your husband again he's gonna love it." The old guy laughed.

"Please keep fucking me" My incestuous wife pleaded as she writhed on his cock.

The old guy went back to fucking her when she heard the guy behind her grunt and cum in her hand. He came a lot and when she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean the guys went nuts. They moved in a little closer and started jacking off more emphatically and soon they were cumming all over her tits and face. They decorated her real good. The old guy announced he was cumming and where did she want it.

"Cum in my mouth baby. I wanna feel you explode and I wanna taste your cum." She beseeched.

The old guy quickly pulled his cock from my wifes pussy and approached her face. He yanked her head towards him "Open your mouth you cheating slut." He barked which my wife readily did. He roughly shoved his cock into her mouth and holding her head began roughly face fucking her. "I'm gonna cum and you better swallow it all you married whore." He snapped as he let out a loud groan and exploded down her throat. "OH, OH, OH" he moaned with each pump until he was empty. When he was done cumming he pulled his cock from my spent wife's mouth.

Brandi lay there panting looking sexy as hell covered in cum.

"Open your mouth married whore let me see you swallowed it all." He barked gripping her face and squeezing to force her mouth open.

My wife obediently opened her mouth to show there was nothing there to the delight of the guys. She found Trevor in the group and looked longingly up at him. "Are you pleased Sir?"

"You did great babe."

"Will you fuck me now?"

"I'll fuck her if you won't." Holy shit she's a beast." "Come on Trevor fuck her with that big black cock of yours she's begging for it." The guys chided.

"Please fuck me now, in front of all these men, show them you own my married pussy. I need to feel your cock inside me." My wife desperately implored.

"Not just yet you've still got some more work to do to prove your worthy." With that Trevor helped my cum covered wife up and one of the guys cleaned her up with a damp towel copping a feel of her tits as my wife submitted to his exploration. "You've got great tits. I wish I could afford to fuck you." He whispered in her ear as he gave her nipple a pinch. "Trevors charging a fortune for that pussy of yours."

12