Rape Fantasy Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife smiled appreciatively at him then picked up her dress and started to put it on when Trevor took it from her. "You're not gonna need this just yet. Put on your heels and let's go."

The old guy handed her some stuff to care for the tattoo and the piercings.

"Bye guys it's been fun." My wife smiled then walked naked out to Trevor's car and got in.

Trevor noticed my wife was looking down at her clit piercing playing with the small hoop. "All my white wives have their pussy pierced with that ring and they keep it in if they want me to keep fucking them. It lets their husbands know their pussy is mine now, I own it. Now, I like John he's a good guy so it'll be different with us especially since he hooked us up. But, just know if I call you I'll only give you a few refusals before I won't fuck you again. You're a damn fine piece of ass but I can get another. I'm the bull in any relationship don't you forget it." He gave her tit a pinch to emphasize the point. "Tell John he better get used to watching me fuck you 'cause I'm gonna be coming over a lot."

"Yes sir. I don't think we'll have a problem with me being at your beckon call, John likes to watch or hear how I'm getting fucked." My wife assured. "And, he likes and trusts you or I wouldn't be here."

"Good, as long as we understand each other. Oh, and those spades tattooed on your back means you're a black cock whore from now on no fucking white guys unless I say so."

"Yes sir, I'm your black cock whore to do with as you want from now on, as long as I know you're gonna be fucking me I'll do whatever you demand of me." My wife pledged her allegiance.

"It's gonna be fun training you. You're a party." Trevor laughed tweaking her nipple. "Now it's show time."

To be continued.

12