All Comments on 'Rape Me Again'

by cowboy109

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story!

This is a well written story with a logical start and a neat conclusion.

It could have had an additional page taking the heroine to something happy.

Keep up the good work.

Roe5685

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you

Someone that actually knows how to write on this site. You have a ten from me regarding your writing, grammar, verse, spelling, punctuation, etc....

As for content, not necessarily my cup of tea, but another ten for the story. Well formed, well worked. The pit of our own internal darkness, our clawing toward hope, or fear of discovery.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ruddish

VERYbad spelling gramar in fact everything is total rubbish. I t shoild have been totally rejected outright . English not being your main language is obvious, but what adisjointed load of junk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved this, as far as being a writer, someone who truly has a gift this was the only time I've seen that here. I come looking for porn but read your story through because it was a story worth reading. Parts of it like the box jelly I found too convenient and implausible but this is just a stage in the process. You have a gift and I hope you keep writing. Don't pay any attention to the haters, they're blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You captured it

Agree with earlier comment, great story for its own sake and not as porn. This is not intended to be enjoyed sexually which maybe is adding to the low ratings. Instead I experienced it as a beautiful capture of the common feeling of us as women feeling inferior while putting on our fake smiles as we descend into our own depressing darkness. As someone with low self esteem and a glowing successful exterior, I identified perfectly with your heroine and your story made me cry and rethink why I feel the way I do about myself and my defense mechanisms for handling oppression that feed my low self esteem. Well done.

nikkic1983nikkic1983about 6 years ago
Um

Alright. It had some grammatical errors but otherwise well written. But the story line was all over the place and at the end, I was left feeling weird and uncomfortable, lol.

rubysubrosarubysubrosaover 5 years ago

Wow. What a thought-provoking story.

Great juxtaposition of the injustice of how Alex treats her and how Michael is treated.

Near the end, I thought she was going to kill herself with the poison. I was glad and satisfied to see her real plan.

An editor could help you. I think this story deserves its best chance. But don't worry too much about doing great grammar yourself—there are many who can do grammar but can't do story like you can.

I'm excited to explore more of your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous