Rape on the Ranch

Story Info
This is the story of Mae Johnson. The year is 1845.
2.8k words
3.95
31.1k
15
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rape, F/MMM

This is the story of Mae Johnson

Mae Johnson was the daughter of an Oklahoma cattle rancher

The year is 1845

Mae is the only child of Mike Johnson

Mae's mother died when she was very young. She was raised by her father and house keeper Joan who doubled as a trail cook..

Mae grew up on the ranch doing all the things the ranch hands did. Mae was very good with cattle and earned respect with the ranch hands who also noted how beautiful she was.

However every ranch hand knew the bosses daughter was off limits.

Mae has just returned from two semesters at a business management school in Kansas City.

Mae was poised to take over the family ranch when her father could no longer run the ranch.

Little did Mae know, that her life was about to change dramatically.

Mae woke up and went to the kitchen to start breakfast and seen her father sitting at the table with a cup up coffee. Hello daddy.

Mike looked up and said good morning sweetheart.

Your up early today Mae said.

Mike replied gotta get the cattle off the north rage and drive them to Kansas City for the auction today.

Mae looked at him and said you should let Jim handle that. At your age life on the trail can be hard daddy. I worry about you. I've noticed you have slowed down.

Mike looked at Mae and said I suppose you are correct. Jim is more than capable of getting the cattle to market. Besides, I didn't send you to no business school for nothing. As he winked at her.

Mae walked over and kissed her father on the for head and said I let Jim know.

Mae went out to the foreman's quarters and told Jim he was to take the men and do the cattle drive. Today.

Once the ranch hands left the only people on the ranch would be old Tim, the stable hand herself and her father mike.

Over the next few days everything was quite one morning Tim didn't come in for breakfast so Mae went out to get him thinking he's probably piss drunk sleeping it off.

When she looked in to the stable hands loft, she found Tim cold, blue and unresponsive.

Mae went to get her father and together they dug a grave for Tim putting him to rest.

Mike said we'll have to find a new stable man. You will not be able to keep up with all the work.

Mae said I'll manage daddy.

Later that day as Mae was cleaning stalls, three strangers came riding in on horse back.

Mae went out to greet them. Good morning fellas.

The lead guy responded good morning mam I'm Bill, this is Rick and Tom, we are the Hastler brothers from Pine Ridge South Dakota.

Mae said what brings you to be in Oklahoma?

Bill said We left home to find our way in cattle ranching. We are strong and willing to learn the work.

Mae looks them over, they appear to be dirty from a few days on the trails, unshaven but they are polite.

Mae said over there is the bunk house. Get cleaned up and come to the house for some lunch, My father and I could use some help while the men are gone. If y'all work out we can talk about permanent work here.

The men said thank you mam and headed to the bunk house while Mae headed to the house.

Once inside of the bunk house, Bill checked the window and turned to Rick and Tom saying She's a beauty, we can have a little fun with this one.

The brother were on the run from Pine Ridge after they took turns raping a woman there for over three weeks leaving her husband dead and her broken and pregnant.

The next few days, the men did various chores around the ranch keeping themselves busy while learning enough to know when the other ranch hands left.

They learned when the men were expected back and noticed the old man, Mae's father did not seem well.

Tom looked at Bill and said Lets fuck this bitch and move on. Bill said I'll decide when and where.

The next day the three men were in the stable when Mae walked in to give them the chores and bill came up behind her putting his hand over her mouths and one arm around her waist.

Mae was startled and wide eyed breathing fast she raised her foot and brought it down fast and hard on Bill's foot causing him to yell out in pain and loosen his grip on Mae.

Mae screamed and bolted forward only to be caught by Rick who put his knife to her throat.

Rick said If you want to live bitch you'll be nice to us. Understand me?

Mae shook her head yes.

Mae's father Mike heard his daughter scream and grabbed his rifle and headed to the barn.

Mike stepped into the barn to see Rick with a knife at Mae's throat. Just then a shot rang out.

Mike looked down to see the hole in his shirt and the blood pouring out. A second shot in the heart killed him instantly.

As Mike laid on the dirt floor, Tom grabbed the rope and tackle tying Mae's hands and jerking them up until Mae was hanging by her hands with only the toes of her boots on the dirt floor.

Mae was now crying hysterically thinking about her dead father when Bill stepped up in front of her.

Bill said that hurt bitch, you gonna pay. With that bill pulled out his knife.

Mae said pleaded don't kill me.

Bill said I'm not killing you, unless you make trouble. Understand bitch?

Mae nodded yes.

Bill reached out to unbutton Mae's flannel shirt and said lets see what you are hiding.

Mae had a terrified look in her eyes.

Rick reached from behind and unbuttoned her ranch trousers and let them fall to her boots.

Mae started bucking and twisting wildly trying to get free of these three animals. Mae knew the three men were going rape her.

Mae started pleading don't. Please leave and let me be.

Bill looked at her and punched her as hard as she could in the gut, knocking the wind out of her and told Tom get the boots and pants off this haughty bitch. We're going to teach her to respect men.

Tom removed the boots and trousers as Mae hung from the rope in agony.

Bill took his knife and cut off Mae's flannel shirt and the proceeded to cut the bindings that covered and kept Mae's tits compressed and in place while Rick pulled off her underwear.

Bill said well looked here, ain't this one sweet looking pair of titties? He looks down and say hairy cunt too.

Mae hung there in shame and agony as all three men stood in front of Mae examining her charms.

Tom said she has the milkiest white skin I've ever seen.

Mae felt the breeze across her naked body. Mortified that she was naked in front of three men who intended to have their way with her.

Mae again started to plead and Bill slapped her hard saying shut up bitch or we'll bury you next to your father.

Mae got quiet and thought "if I'm getting out of this alive, I have to bid my time"

Bill was the first, being the oldest. Bill removed his clothes. Mae seen his erect cock and said please don't rape me.

Bill punched her in the gut again causing her to puke. Stepping up bill took her by the thighs picking her up and spreading her legs to expose her virgin cunt.

Bill told his brothers to hold her legs, while he stepped between them holding his raging hard cock rubbing it up and down her hair lined cunt to get it wet.

Bill placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt and thrust forward and up spearing her cunt like a slab of fresh meat.

Mae's eyes went wide and screamed a blood curling scream as she felt Bill's cock push into her and rip away her hymen.

Mae started sobbing hysterically.

Bill started pumping his ridged cock into Mae's sore bloody cunt grunting like a pig and talking nasty to her.

Bitch, you got a tight cunt, and beautiful tits. My brothers and I will loosen that cunt up for you.

Rick and Tom laughed like school boys.

After what felt like hours, Bill's cock started to swell and pulsate as he exclaimed I'm cumming bitch.

Mae felt every pulse and squirt of Bills cum as it jetted into her abused raped cunt.

Bill step back and said cut her down, she's not going any where. Rick, your next. Fuck this bitch good. Before we are done she'll be begging for our cocks.

All three men roared with laughter.

Once on the ground, Rick gets between Mae's legs shoving his large cock into her now very wet, cum filled slimy cunt and proceeds to fuck her filling her cunt with yet another load of potent white cum.

Rick rolls off and Tom jumps on with yet another large cock, Mae's third in a few hours.

Tom starts fucking her and says damn, this cunt is as wet as a Memphis whore's cunt on a five hundred dollar Saturday night after you two filled it with cum.

Tom's brothers were laughing and hooting while Tom deposited yet another load of semen into Mae's raped and raw cunt.

Tom rolls off.

Bill says time for lunch. Get up and make us lunch.

Mae gets on her hands and knees to gather her under things trousers and cut shirt.

Bill knocks her face first into the dirt. Leave them he says. Get up and get in the kitchen.

All four walk to the ranch house.

Meg looks around and realizes no one will be around for another week. Head down, naked and sobbing she goes to the kitchen and serves up the bean soup that has been cooking all morning.

Bill tells meg to sit and she takes a chair at the table.

Bill said no that chair against the wall. I can't see your tits and cunt with the table hiding them.

His brothers laugh.

Mae said "please, may I wash up at the sink"

Bill said yes, clean your filthy cunt.

Mae hung her head in shame and went to the sink. Mae started to reach for the pistol on the counter.

Tom said you'll be dead the minute your fingers touch that gun.

Rick gets up grabs the gun and slaps Mae across the back of her head sending a bright white light of fiery pain through her head.

Rick said "now clean that cunt"

Mae finished up and sat down in the chair against the wall.

After lunch, the men took her by the arms dragging her down the hall to her fathers bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Mae cried no, not here, not in my fathers bed.

The men laughed.

Bill told Tom get her old man's shaving soap, basin of water and razor. This bitch needs a shave.

Mae started to protest and seen bill make a fist.

Bill said lay down before I knock your fucking teeth out bitch.

Mae laid back.

Tom came back with the shaving supplies.

Bill looked at Rick and said shave this bitches cunt as smooth as a whores.

Rick lathered up Mae's cunt hair and said be still bitch, I wouldn't want to cut that cunt open.

Again the guys laughed.

Rick proceeded to shave every hair clean off her cunt while using her fathers straight edge razor.

Bill threw Mae a wet towel and said clean yourself up.

The men watched as Mae cleaned her shaven cunt with the wet towel.

Mae felt the heat of her shame and embarrassment as she cleaned and exposed her cunt to her rapists and tormentors.

When Mae was done Bill dropped his trousers and climbed on the bed between her legs and proceeded to ram his large ridged cock up her cunt yet again. Followed by both brothers with Mae sobbing while they all deposited another load of cum into her fertile cunt.

This continued for three days and nights with her being tied to one of the men each night.

Mae hasn't worn a stitch of clothing since her first raping.

Today after she placed plates of potatoes and eggs in front of the men, Bill called her over.

Bill said get on your knees. Your going to lean to suck cocks like a saloon whore.

Meg said, "I won't do it"

Bill punched her in her now very tender black and blue gut and said next will be your face. I'll fuck that face up so bad another man won't look at you and you'll gladly suck cocks to hide it.

Mae tentatively opens her mouth and bill forces his cock deep in her throat.

Tom gets up and drops behind her burying his cock to the root into her cunt.

Mae is now getting raped from both ends.

Just as Tom blows his sperm into her constantly raped cunt, Bill forces her head down and shoots stream after stream of potent sperm down Meg's gullet.

Meg was barely done choking on Bill's sperm when Rick grabbed her by the hair forcing her face into his slimy stinky cock and said suck it bitch.

Meg tried pulling away only to get her face slapped.

Rick said now suck my cock you whore.

Mae resigned herself to the task at hand and opened her mouth while Rick thrust his fat cock down her throat, pumping his cock in and out while calling her a cock sucking whore.

Rick bellowed out his climax as he filled her mouth with his salty sperm.

Bill grabbed her by the hair and said tell us cunt what are you?

Mae looked at him quizzically.

Bill said you're a shaved whore cunt. Say it.

Mae is horrified haven't they belittled her enough?

Bill said we're waiting cunt

Mae, feeling another rush of shamed heat said I am a shaved whore cunt.

The men laughed.

Things continued like this for two more days and that night the men got drunk on her fathers whiskey forgetting to tie her up.

Mae slipped out of the bed feeling the mixed cum of her rapists oozing down her legs and goes to her closet to get her pistol. Making her way back to her fathers bedroom she takes their guns and puts them on the floor under the bed.

Mae cocks the hammer on her pistol screams in rage while all three men awaken to the sound looking for their pistols.

Mae fires off a shot into the ceiling and says now get up with you hands in the air and move towards the living room.

Near the end of the hall Tom tries to run and Mae shoots him dead.

Both men yelled you killed my brother.

Mae said move it. Now you can dig a hole and bury him.

Outside near the back of the barn Mae has both men dig three holes. Rick tries to get away and meg shoots him turning his gun on Bill and firing a bullet the entered his crouch taking his right nut off.

Bill is yelling and cursing in pain calling Meg a whore cunt when the next shot goes through his skull.

Meg rolls both men in holes buries them and then drug Tom out to bury him all in unmarked graves.

Meg then Digs a hole to bury her father who has laid in the stable for a week.

Meg walks back to the house, still naked and draws water for a bath. After her bath, she gets dressed and hears horses approaching the ranch.

Mae goes out to greet the returning men and Tells Jim how the three men killed and raped her.

Two months later Mae knows she is pregnant and tells Jim.

Jim takes her in his arms to comfort her. Jim said if you want, we can marry, I will raise that child as ours if you will have me.

Mae said yes, Jim I will be your wife.

Seven months later Mae gave birth to a strapping baby boy. Mae was unable to guess the father as all three men had all took her many times over the week she was held captive and constantly raped.

At the back of the barn where the three bodies are buried in unmarked graves, is now a large pile of horse shit. A fitting end in Mae and Jim's opinion.

The End.