Raped?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that clinched it, no matter what the DVD showed, I couldn't show it to Johnny now...a film showing his latest golf partner raping me or, if not raping me at least screwing me in a factory doorway.

Page 15

'Rape...Bob didn't see it as rape...Bob thought that you were giving him the glad-eye and he followed you because he thought that you wanted him to.'

"I didn't give him the glad-eye...whatever that is!"

"You okay Mrs Clark?"

God! "Sorry Paul, just mulling things over, I missed a big business opportunity this morning because I'd left my portfolio of designs in the boot of my husband's car." I lifted my leather design case and gestured with it towards Johnny's car.

"It's a real bugger when something like that happens!"

Paul was a junior member, he could play out of peak times but as the full members were starting to arrive from work he had to stop, even if he hadn't completed a full round. He had a lightweight golf bag over his shoulder. with just four clubs, one wood, two irons and a putter. He fell in at my side and his feet fell into a sympathetic stride with me, just like we were marching together.

"You going to the masquerade ball this year Mrs Clarke?"

"You don't have to call me Mrs Clarke Paul. You can call me Victoria or Vicky..." I looked at Paul's face, his cheeks flushed a little red, "...I've never been to the annual masquerade ball, I'm not a big drinker and the clubs social events always end up in a drunken rabble...I wouldn't have thought that you were old enough to go to a club social though."

"The president said juniors could go to social events after their seventeenth birthday so long as they didn't drink any alcohol, so I was just old enough to go to the last masquerade ball."

"Did you have fun?"

"I'd say that the party was interesting rather than fun...I learned a lot about the other members that I didn't know before though!"

Striding along with the left leg hole of my knickers flopping bout, almost flicking at my soaking wet labia as I walked, as well as the slinky Indian cotton pleats of my skirt brushing the tops of my thighs was reminding me that I'd had two sexual encounters in the past five or six hours and had no sexual release of my own...I guess if I included my exposure at ten o'clock I could say I'd had three sexual encounters and no climax to calm my raging inner fire. Because of all that sexual tension I couldn't help looking at the front of Paul's trousers, the bulge wasn't massive down there but it was obvious that Paul was sexually excited.

I have to say that from that moment on and for the rest of the walk to my house my total attention was focussed on that spot between my legs that was craving a man's attention. We reached my house and Paul was reluctant to move on to his own house, we just stood around making small talk and I inched towards the storm porch in front of my front door. Paul looked down at the threshold behind the outer door, "Wow, I've never seen a mosaic like that before! Was it here when you moved in?"

Page 16

'He's hot for you...he's fishing for in invitation inside...the house as well as you!'

I turned away from Paul, "He's not even eighteen!"

"Sorry Mrs...erm...Vicky, what did you say?"

"I was just wondering when you'll turn eighteen."

"Last week, I...rather, we...had my birthday party at the golf club last Saturday."

"I missed it, we were away last weekend."

Paul looked back at the floor inside my porch, "I've never seen anything so detailed and colourful on a floor before!"

"Thanks, that was my first try at designing a mosaic."

"You designed this?"

"Designed it, cut all the squares of tiles, mixed the concrete and pressed the tiles into place, all by myself."

"Wow, you're very talented Vicky."

I smiled at him, "Well Paul, thanks for walking me home, I'd better go in now."

Paul looked disappointed and that bulge in the front of his trousers deflated a little. "The thing is, well, last year, at the masquerade ball...well...everybody said that the bored women members at the club, women looking for a little something extra...well, they usually went to Carl's workshop for a different kind of service than the male members looked for!"

Paul blushed a little more and he looked into my eyes, "You went into Carl's workshop this afternoon and were in there for an hour!"

'He's trying to blackmail you into sex!'

"I'm sorry Paul, I don't really have time to chat now, I have to get my husband's dinner ready." I lied.

'He doesn't believe you...look at his face.'

"If you're too busy at the moment, what about tomorrow? I can come round early in the morning...after Johnny has left for work of course..." there was a very sneaky look on his face as he pondered further, "...and if you're still too busy tomorrow...I could come around even earlier the next day!"

Page 17

'There it is again, a veiled threat, let me in, let me do what I want or I'll tell!'

I just nodded my head...more to my inner voice than to Paul, and I stepped into my house, closing the door on Paul.

I took my portfolio up to my work room, the large back bedroom next to the bathroom at the back of the house. I dumped my sketches, drawings and paintings on my desk, the little voice in my head reminded me not to sit down before I'd done something about my wet skirt and knickers.

I unfastened my skirt and let it drop to the floor and pulled my knickers off, I looked at the damaged left leg hole, stitches snapped, elastic broken and a half inch rip up the outer seam. I wasn't really a good enough sewer to repair my favourite knickers. I'd have to look in the shops to find something similar.

I laid my knickers down on my desk, the right hand side was still perfect, it formed a hemisphere of lace that mimicked my buttock, the left side looked more like an oblong, a flag almost, flying to the left. The side seams had been four inches long but on the left, only three and a half inches now and the curve was gone. I stood looking at the lilac lace...it was a real shame, they still looked great, just a little wounded.

An idea trickled into my head and I picked up my steel ruler, I placed it on top of my knickers and used my artistic eye, I was sure that I could give my favourite panties the kiss of life! I picked up a new craft knife, like a scalpel but not as hygienic, just as sharp though.

I put my knickers on a cutting board and positioned the steel ruler so that one end was an eighth of an inch in from the broken elastic of my left leg hole and I twisted the other end up towards the waistband, I stopped when there was just a little less than half the side seam left and carefully sliced along the steel edge, slicing lilac lace away from my panties. I inspected the off cuts, pulling at them in all directions; they didn't fray too much so I wouldn't bother hemming the leg holes. Even if I only got to wear them once or twice more it was once or twice more than I would have been able to wear them if I threw them away today.

I made the same cut on the other leg hole but first I had to cut up the side seam a little and I stretched the material into a similar oblong shape that the left side had been. The redesign of my lilac knickers looked a little strange when I picked them up by the waist, the gusset seemed to hang uneasily without the structure if the elasticated leg holes but I stepped in them to see what they looked like on.

They felt like French knickers but without the long legs and as I walked through to my bedroom to look at myself in the mirror the little clump of cotton in the gusset kept bouncing up against my pussy with each step, it felt like my knickers were patting my pussy with each step I took.

Page 18

I stood in front of my mirror and looked at my knickers, they felt loose but looked great in reflection, I looked closer but this time I was focussing on my neck, I pulled my collar to one side and all the buttons down the front of my blouse popped open, well, all but the last two that is.

My bra cup came into view, I opened the last two buttons and wriggled my blouse off of my shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. I wriggled my hips, there was a stark contrast, my bra holding my tits in place, firm, ordered...correct and my panties were swishing and swaying, unfettered and in disarray.

'Phasht!' my head jerked from the mirror to the front window, a bus had pulled up to the stop outside my house, there was a woman with a buggy and a toddler to get on the bus and a single man on the top deck, looking into my bedroom window, looking at me. He did a double take and then he grinned. I looked down at the woman struggling to fold her buggy and keep a hold on the toddler.

I looked back at the man and saw him mouth 'more!' in my direction...he wanted to see more...more of me.

I just stood there, I'd lived in this house for over a year and until today I'd never really taken any interest in the busses, apart from riding them into town or out again, they had been invisible to me.

I reached behind my shoulders and flipped the clasp in the back strap between my shoulder blades, my tits fell a little and pushed the cups away from my chest. The man's grin widened, he mimed clapping and mouthed 'More!' again.

I hooked my thumbs over the waistband of my knickers and pushed them down, stepping out of them and I stood in front of the window, stood in front of the man on the bus totally naked. I rubbed my left hand down over my abdomen and lower, brushing down over my ginger bush as the bus slipped away from the stop.

I realised that standing there, totally naked as I was, I could actually be seen from the street below, only the top half of my naked body, just from my navel upwards. I looked over to Mary's house, I could see her bed quite clearly so if anyone had been over there looking in my direction they would have seen down to my knees. Of course I could see that there was no one in Mary's bedroom but the houses on either side of her house, they had net curtains, anyone could be standing in those bedrooms looking over at me. I couldn't put net curtains up, Johnny had an allergy to house dust so our bedroom had hypo-allergenic carpets, mattress cover, pillows, duvet and curtains.

I walked back to the mirror, still naked, I looked at the left side of my neck, the line of bites looked less pronounced now. The little ridges left by Bob's teeth were gone. I dabbed at each of the six bites with concealer, just enough to hide the bite but not enough to draw attention to what it hid.

I looked at my lips next. The swelling in my bottom lip had gone down a little. I found my chocolate liner pencil and carefully lined around my bottom lip and then did the same to my upper lip. I found a soft wax lipstick, it was designed to moisturise damaged lips but it wouldn't stay put, it would brush off onto anything my lips touched. After I was happy that I had a good thick layer of soft wax over my lips I got my hard-shell liquid lip gloss. I painted the liquid on my lips out to the chocolate lip liner, locking everything in place.

Page 19

My mobile phone rang in my handbag, I took it out of my bag and looked at the screen, 'Johnny!'

"Hi baby, how's it going?"

There was a lot of noise, I could tell that it was Johnny's voice but not what he was saying over the background noise.

"Sorry darling, I can't hear you!"

There was the sound of heavy breathing for a few moments and suddenly the background noise disappeared from the line.

"Is that better?"

"Yes, I can hear you perfectly now."

"How did your presentation go?"

"It was a little 'Non-committal!', I don't think it went well."

"How were you dressed?"

"White blouse and navy mid length skirt, my navy Cuban heel shoes."

"Well, your designs are all great, anyone would love them but perhaps you weren't dressed quite right."

"Could be...I'll have to look into taking a presentation class before I have another go at presenting my work."

"The thing is, darling...I've been playing golf this afternoon with Bob Baker, he's a property developer, I told him about your designs, he'd like to see them."

"I'll put a few copies together and you can..."

"He wants to see you...you presenting your work, he can look at designs online at any time."

"Oh, okay, when?"

"I'm going to bring him home after we've finished this drink...erm..Vicky!"

"What?" "Can I suggest something?"

Page 20

"What?"

"Can I suggest you wear the dress I bought you last Valentine's Day?"

"I don't think that would be suitable really."

"He's a man...a horny man...wear the dress the way you did for me on St Valentine's Day, he'll pay a lot of attention to you if you do."

The call was over. Johnny had bought me that dress as a present for himself, my real present was a long gold chain, heavy links, long enough to go around my waist or be worn as a necklace if it were doubled over. The dress was scarlet, it was lightweight parachute silk dress, four inches above the knee and with a simple belt around the waist to hold it closed. Johnny had dressed me that night, the heavy gold chain around my waist; hold up stockings and the dress and nothing else.

Johnny had dressed me up like a whore to take me to a party but we didn't get out of the front door, we ended up fucking all night long. The dress was dry-cleaned and pressed and I'd hung it at the back of my wardrobe and it hadn't seen the light of day...or night...since.

I opened my wardrobe, the red silk, wrap-over dress, was skulking at the very back of the wardrobe like a vampire, scared of the sunlight. I held the dress against my body and looked at my reflection, my lips matched the dress perfectly, I could have had that dress in mind as I was doing my lips. There was something wrong though, my eyes didn't look right. I quickly applied a little mascara on my lashes, top and bottom. I dug out a small set of eye shadow pots, vivid colours and glitter mixed in.

I used my finger tip to apply a triangle of royal blue glitter-shadow above each eye. Wider at the nose and growing smaller towards the outer edge of each eye. I then swapped to scarlet and popped another triangle just above my eyelid, the triangle point to my nose and the widest part on the outside of each eye.

I found a new pair of self-support stockings and smoothed them up my legs. I found the chain and put that on, 'exactly how I was dressed on St Valentine's Day!' I thought. Well, not exactly the same, I'd obviously lost a few pounds since St Valentine's Day, the chain slipped down to my hips instead of forming a gold ring around my waist. I wrapped the dress around my body and tied that belt. On St Valentine's Day the outline of the gold chain had been hidden by the tie holding the dress closed, this time I could see the line of gold draped over my hips three inches below its belt.

I searched high and low for a pair of red shoes. I found my pair with six inch stiletto heels first, there was a scuff on the outside of the right toe. I had a bottle of red leather cleansing milk in my workroom. I painted it onto the tops and heels of both shoes. The milk made the uppers of the soft leather shoes shine like plastic or rather patent leather.

Page 21

I tottered down the stairs and into the living room, I was pacing up and down across the living room, not because I was worried but because I had to learn all over again how to walk in super high heels every time.

I watched Johnny's car as it swept down the road from the golf club, Bob was sitting in the front passenger seat with a massive grin on his face. I opened the back door and put the kettle on for coffee. Johnny pushed Bob along towards the kitchen door ahead of him, Bob gave me a massive grin as he walked past me and said, "Good afternoon Mrs Clark!"

"Call her Vicky Bob...darling this is Bob Baker, the property developer I was telling you about."

As Johnny was talking he was moving in to kiss me on my cheek rather than my lips because they looked like the lipstick was still wet. As he kissed my cheek his hand patted and rubbed over my bottom, he still had his hand on my arse as he looked to Bob, "Go through to the lounge Bob, while Vicky makes us coffee."

Bob walked into the passageway towards the front door and the bottom of the stairs, he was standing looking up the stairs with his back to the living room door as Johnny slid his hand from my arse and up between my shoulders, "You look and feel fantastic darling, you'll knock his socks off."

"John, I don't really have time for coffee, I've got to go home on the bus for the time being, damned speed cameras!"

Johnny pushed me towards Bob, "You go and do your stuff and I'll make the coffee."

I tottered after Bob but couldn't pass him, "It's up the stairs Bob, top of the stairs and straight over the landing."

Bob stopped on the landing looking into my workroom, "There's no bed in there!"

"No, it's my work room, no room for a bed."

Bob grinned at me again and he stepped in to meet me as I stepped onto the landing. He kissed me and pulled the tie at the side of my dress. He pulled the front of my dress open, "Did John tell you to dress like this when he phoned to see if you were home?"

I nodded my head, "My designs are in there."

"I've not come to see your designs, I always use Oak laminate on my floors, I buy in bulk, only costs me ten quid a square meter, no way I could afford to pay a hundred quid a square meter for a mosaic floor."

The sound of the TV flooded the house. Johnny was in the living room, he was directly under our bedroom and after pushing my dress off of my shoulders, Bob was pulling me in that direction.

Page 22

I was pushed onto my bed, on my back. Bob pulled his golf shirt off and pushed his jogging bottoms down, no vest or underpants under his shirt and trousers. He covered my body with his and rammed rather than pushed his cock in my cunt. It was a quick fuck, nothing really special but it did get me off and with quite a lot of volume too. I'd been in a sexual whirlwind since Bob screwed me earlier, I'd diddled myself a little on the bus before Carl got on, given myself a little pleasure but it was hardly satisfying. I'd sucked Carl's cock but got no pleasure myself that time. And so I was baying at the moon as Bob fucked me hard and fast.

'Phasht!'

Another damned bus, I lifted my head and looked over Bob's bouncing arse, again there was a single man on the top deck and again, because I didn't have net curtains at my window, he was looking in and got the surprise of his life. He'd stood up to get a better view and a second later the bus and the man were gone.

My orgasm kicked up to another level when I saw the man looking at me as I was being fucked.

Bob stopped pounding away in me, "I guess I've got about twenty minutes left before I have to get dressed in time for the next bus. I was dragged across the bed so that my head was hanging over it and Bob rolled around until his cock was in my mouth and as he fucked my mouth he licked my cunt out. Bob changed up again after ten minutes and he had me bent over my bed, face down on my duvet and he was fucking into me so hard that his hips hitting my buttocks sounded like a slow handclap, speeding up over the next ten minutes until he climaxed into me, two shots in my cunt before he pulled out, one shot drenching my labia and then he gripped his cock and pressed the head against my anus and two further jets of semen were injected into my arse.

Bob started getting dressed and I ran from the bedroom and over to the bathroom, I'd grabbed my dress on my way past it. I sat on the toilet and Bob's semen flooded out of my pussy as well as my bottom. There was no element of jellification this time, all of Bob's spunk was runny just like my husband's, well, apart from the volume, Bob pumped out about a hundred times the amount that Johnny ever did.