Raped by Her Loving Boyfriend

Story Info
Boyfriend comes home from university, takes her anal cherry.
1.4k words
3.75
44.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanna was getting more and more excited, her boyfriend was coming to visit her for the summer. He was two years older than her and already went to university, whereas Sanna still went to high school, visiting her last year. The two of them haven't seen each other for months, but today was their reunion.

She spent all morning getting ready for his arrival, showering, shaving, styling herself, putting on a little bit of makeup and wearing a little summer dress. Luckily her parents were on vacation, her siblings on a weekend trip, which left her alone at home, perfect for their reunion.

She went downstairs to wait for him , while walking down the stairs she could feel the slickness grow between her legs as she didn't wear any panties.

Derek is her first boyfriend, actually a good friend of her brother and they are together for over a year now. He gave her her first kiss and also was her first lover.

Derek is one hell of a stud, tall, muscular, dark hair, blessed with a big cock, funny and charming.

Sanna is 5"3, more than a foot smaller than her boyfriend, a little bit over 140 pounds, curvy and already had DD, her big breasts came from her mother.

As soon as the doorbell rang, she opened the door, hugging her boyfriend tight,

"finally you're here, I missed you soo much."

"Hello my little princess," he hugged her tight, giving her butt a little squeeze. He started kissing her passionately, tightening his grip around her upper body.

They stayed like this for a couple of minutes, before they let go of each other and went inside.

"Luckily we have the house the whole weekend for ourselves, everyone is gone." Sanna said with a big grin on her face.

"So let's go upstairs, I'll give you your welcome back present," she said while already climbing up the stairs. Derek followed her watching her ass, while grabbing his hardening dick, thinking of her tight little body and a weekend full of love making.

As soon as they were in her room they started kissing again, getting naked and touching each other. Derek let his hand slide along her body, grabbing her left boob, pinching her nipple.

"Mhh, they got bigger, babe, I love them." He kept kissing her, moving his hand further down, between her legs, where he used one finger to slide through her slit, sinking it in her little hole. Sanna started moaning, gripping his arms tight and leaning against him.

"Oh Derek, I missed you soo much," she moaned, leaning into him.

"Let's move to the bed, I can't wait to fuck you," he said, pulling her towards her queen sized bed.

"Doggy" he said with a sharp tone, giving her ass a slap, as she went to kneel on the bed.

He went behind her, pushing her head down with one hand, while the other was touching her cheeks, going further down between her legs, massaging her pussy lips and finally touching her clit, which left her moaning and whimpering.

Derek grabbed his dick with the other hand, slapping it against her cheeks, her slit, leaving a trace of precum on her body.

He placed his tip at her hole and grunted

"oh my little slut, I can't wait any longer," while thrusting into her tight pussy.

"Oh my god", Sanna moaned, feeling soo full, with his huge dick in her tight pussy.

"I'm so full, it feels so good."

He grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and relentlessly, getting off the pressure, that built during all these months without a fuck.

With one hand he took hold of one of her boobs, massaging it rough, pinching her nipple, moving to the next one, repeating his rough play.

Sanna felt a mix of pain and pleasure, her pussy got tight again during the months without. Suddenly she felt one of his fingers at her asshole, circling it, trying to enter it.

He spit between her cheeks, sliding his finger through it to lube it.

Then she could feel one of his big fingers being inserted into her tight hole.

"I see you are using the plug I gave you for your little ass, to prepare for my dick."

"Yes, I did," Sanna said proudly.

She gradually used the set of plugs he gave her to loosen her ass for him. Starting with the smallest of the set being 2" long and 1" wide and the biggest being almost 5" long and almost 3" wide at the widest part. At the moment she was at the second biggest plug, which still hurt while being inserted and being in her body.

It was their plan that he would fuck her in the ass at the end of his summer break, what still left enough time for her to train her last virgin hole.

"I think at the end of your break, you can take my last cherry. At the moment it is still too painful for me to have anything big in my ass."

After she said that, Derek grabbed her hip with one hand, and started slapping her ass hard with the other hand.

"You are not telling me what to do, you little slut, I can take your ass whenever I want to, because it belongs to me."

He gave one hard thrust in her pussy, which brought her over the edge and she started coming, reaching an overwhelming orgasm, moaning full of pleasure.

She didn't realize in her high, that Derek pulled his dick out of her pussy, put one hand on her head, to hold her down, grabbing his dick and bringing its tip to her little asshole. Just when he started to insert his tip, well when tried to insert it, she realized what was happening, trying to wiggle her ass away from his cock.

"Please Derek, I'm not ready yet, please don't take my ass," she whimpered.

"Shut up, babe, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, no matter what," he angrily said, which left her whimering.

He took hold of her hips with both his hands and started to push his dick into her, it was a huge dick, erect standing at 9 inches, and 3 inches in girth.

"My little slut, I waited months to take your last cherry, you had enough time to prepare your hole for me."

With that he rammed his big dick into her opening, grunting like a wild animal, while she started screaming in pain. She started sobbing, pleading with him to take his dick out, to stop torturing her tight hole.

He pulled out a bit and pushed again, this time he almost got half of his big romp into her. Sanna was now crying, feeling pain and as if he was splitting her in half.

"Shh, my little princess, we are almost there, you got half of it inside," she started crying even more, knowing half of it was still missing. He leaned down, trying to kiss her.

When she tried to move her head away, he got hold of it with one hand and started tongue raping her. Doing that he held his dick still so she could get used to it. He could feel how her tight hole tried to close around him, to push his dick out. For him it felt like great pleasure, her tight passage massaging his dick, he couldn't wait any longer to fuck her hard, so he pulled out a bit and rammed home, inserting all of his nine inches.

"Owww,it hurts, please take it out," she was crying while he screamed his triumph. "Yeaah, I'm inside, fucking yout ass."

"Please take it out, stop it."

He slowed down a bit, but still fucked her with long strokes,

"yes my little slut, see how you took my cock." He started rubbing her clit, which send pleasure to her body, mixing with the pain of her anal rape.

"Ohh, I'm coming, Sanna, I'm coming," Derek moaned, while his cock started twitching and shooting cum into her ass. While he was coming, Derek kept on rubbing her clit, and Sanna could feel another orgasm approaching.

"Yess, oh Derek I'm coming," she moaned loud, while he stayed inside, her ass milking his cum out.

He pulled out of her, laid onto the bed and pulled his little girlfriend into his arms.

"Thank you for letting me take your anal cherry, my beautiful princess." He said while kissing her neck and shoulder.

Sanna didn't say a word, she was so exhausted after her first anal fuck.