Raped by his bully Ch. 01

Story Info
Nerd boy is raped by female bully.
6.1k words
3.79
50.8k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : All characters are over the age of 18 when engaged in sexual activities.

Roger wakes up at the usual time and wishes he could go back to sleep. He is already dreading walking up the steps that leads to school. The buck toothed boy used to love school a lot but now he hates going to it due to a very horrible experience he had, which makes him want to avoid someone very much. His ex-girlfriend Clara, who was also his childhood friend, cheated on him with his bully Zach and then dumped him while riding the bastard's dick. Word of it spread around the school and now he is a laughing stock, made fun of for the way he was cuckolded. It was the most humiliating day of his life. He can still recall what happened on that day.

Two months flashback

He was heading over to her house on their one year anniversary after she called him over, telling him she had a surprise for him. She's been acting a little distant lately. It was kind of weird. Okay, really weird, but he told himself there was nothing that he needed to worry about. That's what he thought. Roger and Clara grew up together with their parents also being friends, and he was planning to propose to her after graduation. He loved her so much it sometimes hurt. She loved him just as much too. At least she did, up until that day. That day that will live in his mind forever as the only time he ever briefly thought about killing someone. He pushed it away quickly but it was there.

The boy could hear moaning from her bedroom. He blushed, thinking she was masturbating. Then he could also hear male grunting. His blood turned to ice. Roger knew she's much hotter than he is, with her being a cheerleader. But he never thought she would cheat on him. No, he always thought that she would be faithful. Yet here he was, standing right outside her door while there's sex noises coming from inside her room. He told himself Clara could simply be watching porn with the volume turned on really loud. Yes, that's probably the source of the sound, right? She couldn't be cheating on him, could she?

With a shaking hand, Roger turned the door knob and entered. He felt tears of horror pricking his eyes as he watched the scene in front of him. Clara's curvy body was nude as she rode Zach's dick, her thick, fat ass slapping down on the bully's balls as she impaled her snatch with the jerk's penis. She turned and saw Roger standing there. "Oh I'm so sorry, Roger!" she moaned. "Oooh not really sorry, since it's your fault you're too small to satisfy me. Ahhh I used to love you but now I don't. Zach's cock is too good! Aaaah I love it! Zach's dick is so much better than yours! It's so much longer and thicker than your tiny dick!"

He broke into tears in front of her as she laughed at him while getting fucked by his bully, who was also laughing. It felt like a dozen hot knives stabbing his body all at once and he staggered out of there in pain. Zach wasn't the only one who bullied him. Other people did it too, including Sofia, who's the fastest female sprinter in their school. But Zach was the worst and seeing his own girlfriend fuck him was just too much. He watched as his girlfriend's pussy was filled up with his bully's cum.

Roger never thought he could suffer so much but he did that day. He just went home. The nerd briefly thought of how if he killed Clara and Zach it would end. But he realized he would be throwing his life away. Roger had a lot of other things to live for. He's got his family, people who care about him. He's got to live for himself too. So Roger didn't commit murder that day. He held his head up and tried his best not to let the constant bullying beat him down.

End of flashback

He forces himself push those thoughts of his mind. As much as the boy hates to admit it now, he still finds his ex a very hot girl. Roger then switches on his iPad and finds a nude pic she gave to him. It features her bent over with her large ass sticking out. He sobs as he gets hard just from looking at his sexy ex girlfriend's huge ass. Roger wraps his hand around his dick and he starts beating his meat to her, jerking off to the girl he lost. He weeps as he ejaculates onto the photo of her ass, covering it in his cum. Then he tosses it aside and starts crying in humiliation. He couldn't believe he actually did that, after trying so hard to quit for the past months.

He then goes to the shower and cleans himself up as well as he could. After the shower, Roger brushes his teeth clean. Then he goes through his closet. He is a target of bullying for many reasons, his sense of clothing being one of them. He comes from a poorer family than many of his classmates and always wears the cheapest clothes that he could. The boy just grabs a T-shirt and pants that don't really go together, along with a boxer. Roger then dresses and goes into the living room where his parents already are. "Morning, mom. Morning, dad," he greets the two of them as he sits at the table.

"Are you okay, sweetie? I heard some crying from your room again last night. I know it's been hard for you to move on after the break up but we're here to help if you want to talk about it with someone," his mom says. He sighs as he starts picking at his food. Roger hates distressing his parents more than anything in the world. He doesn't like it at all when his mom starts to worry and panic because of him. "Tell me. Do you want to go see an online therapist? One of my friends used that to fix up her marriage." Roger just shakes his head quickly. "Are you sure? It could really help you out if you are struggling."

"Mom, thanks but I'm okay," he tells her in as stable a voice as he could. He is afraid he would start stuttering like he did back when he was a kid. No, this is the worst time possible to do that. He can not afford to look weak now, not at school and not even at home, because if he starts to crack here, he could also go on cracking there with all those fucking assholes around watching and laughing at him. It will be like breaking down a dam. He won't give those bastards any more ammunition to wound him with than he already did. The boy goes on in eating his breakfast quietly.

After that, he cleans the dishes in the kitchen. He then checks his brown bag and gets in the small, old car. Roger is mumbling to himself when his mother opens the driver's door and gets in. She drives him to school while he looks out the window at the passing scenery. It is a beautiful day but that only lifts his mood slightly, as he feels sour most of the time now. He can't wait for his time in high school to be over so he can start a new life in university. Yes, it will be his great escape from tediousness and he will no longer have to think about how he'll face Clara and Zach and the other jackasses.

When he gets into the school, he tries to get all of his stuff out of his locker. But the young boy is unfortunately stopped by Clara. She slams a hand on the row of locker behind him, next to his head, trapping him right there. "Hey, dork," she says. "I bet you were jerking off to my pictures last night while I was getting fucked by real men. It's your own fault and you know that, don't you? I gave you a chance but you couldn't pound my pussy properly, so you ended up losing me." Her arrogance is nauseating. Each time she said something nasty like this to him before, he always responded by cowering, averting his gaze before scuttling off like a coward. He always tried to hide his tears but today he doesn't cry.

"Why did you do it? Didn't I love you enough? I always respected you and you humiliated me." he says. Everyone starts laughing at him and he feels the surge of tears but quickly quashes it.

Clara scoffs. "Wow. You really are pathetic," she tells him. "You loved me but your cock is too small. Do you hear that? You could never please a girl. You are useless. You couldn't fuck me the way I deserve to be fucked. I deserve a huge cock that can blow my back out, and you can not give me that, ever. You are a sad loser who probably fantasises about me getting fucked by a real man every night. You're so pathetic, Roger. So fucking pathetic."

Finally he decides that enough is enough. He looks straight up at her and wills himself to hold back his tears and give her the most threatening glare he could. "Get the fuck out of my face! I hate you, you bitch. The world will be better without a piece of scum like you on it." Then Roger shoves her away aggressively, shocking her and everyone watching them. He's never shown the slightest sign of being violent before today. She even looks a bit hurt by his words but hides it.

"You dipshit," Clara growls. "Tonight you will be at home, masturbating to me while another guy is stuffing my cunt with his dick and cumming in my pussy. You'll spurt in your hand while a stud fills me with his cum. You know it." Then she turns around and walks away, swaying her round ass. He hates himself for getting hard at the sight of her large buttocks but also congratulates himself for being able to fight back today. It's the first time he has ever so much as shouted at her and it's so satisfying. He feels really good after putting her down. Maybe it's because he's been keeping it bottled up for so long that releasing all of it gives him a sense of euphoria.

But then he hears the voice of another girl. "That wasn't very polite of you." He shivers. Clara might be in good shape but she isn't capable of physical violence. That's why Roger felt brave enough to diss her. But Sofia, the Italian American girl who's been bullying him for the past four years, is extremely violent. As he turns around to face her, he could feel goosebumps all over the place. The beautiful runner, who holds the school's 400m record times of 51.42 seconds outdoor and 53.79 seconds indoor, has gotten into several fights before. Her gorgeous face is framed by her mane of long golden hair and she smirks at him. "What's the matter, loser? Not so brave now are you?"

He backs away slowly and suddenly two people grab his arms from behind, trapping him. Roger thrashes about. "Let go of me!" he demands angrily as Sofia steps up to him. Sofia gives him a lewd smirk and he flinches. She reaches up between his legs with her strong right hand, cupping Roger's balls, gently squeezing them. The boy turns bright red. "W W What are you d doing?" he asks, so shocked that he reverts to his old stuttering habit. "Stop! Let go of me!" " She has given him wedgies, poured drinks all over his head and broken a few of his glasses but never did anything like this before. It's freaking him out a lot right now.

"I'm sexually assaulting you," she whispers in her sexy Italian accent as she gropes his genitals. "You are cute but weak. This is why this is happening to you, Roger. You get sexually assaulted by girls like me who find you cute enough to molest, but not good enough to date." She's actually never groped any guy before but something about him makes her want to violate him like crazy. "Patty, I want you to help Sarah drag him over to the locker room with me."

.......

Sofia feels her cunt growing very wet as her friends drag Roger to the locker room. The tall girl follows them closely behind and locks the door behind them once they are inside. She then pushes him down onto the floor, making him land on his butt. "What are you three going to do to me?" Roger asks, whimpering. He knows he has no chance against them. If he tries to fight back against these three, they'll easily kick his ass. They are that much stronger that him on an individual level. Together, they leave him no chance of getting away. No chance at all and they all know it, smirking smugly at him.

To his shock, Sofia removes her skirt. She tosses it into a corner of the room. Then Sofia takes her blue lace panties off too. Her cunt is very hairy. Seeing her thick forest of blonde pubic hair makes him stiffen in his pants involuntarily. "I'm going to piss all over your face and in your mouth," she tells Roger. Roger immediately tries to stand up and rush out but Patty and Sarah quickly grab him by the arms. They pin him down on the tiled floor and he struggles futilely as Sofia approaches him, her pussy dripping with arousal. Looking at her hairy snatch makes him both afraid and turned on, a combination he never thought was possible. "Why are you fighting? I heard from your friend Tony that you want to get pissed on by a girl."

Roger mentally berates himself for not keeping his mouth shut. "Please don't do it," he begs. She smiles and squats down so her virgin pussy is only an inch above his face, taking out her phone to record a video of what she is about to do. Then she starts pissing on Roger's face, laughing. The stream of her warm urine splashes onto his forehead and she shifts, making sure to also blast his cheeks with her pee. He stupidly opens his mouth to protest and she takes her chance, peeing directly into the boy's mouth. Roger gags as he feels her warm piss hit the back of his throat and is forced to gulp it down, swallowing all of Sofia's urine. Sofia keeps on urinating on his helpless face and in his mouth as he gives up fighting against Patty and Sarah.

"Look at you, wimp," Sofia sneers. "Such a helpless little whore, getting pissed on by a girl who's been bullying you for years. And your cock is so hard too. You are such a slut, aren't you Roger?" She then squirts a last jet of urine out of her and onto his face, before putting her panties and skirt back on. Then she and her friends hoist him up to his feet and when he refuses to look her in the eyes, she slaps him. "That will teach you a listen. When I talk, you listen. Look at me now." He shivers from the humiliation, feeling degraded by the way she pissed on his face. Even more embarrassing is the fact that the way she debased him had aroused his stupid prick, making him fully engorged.

"Please let me wash my face first," Roger begs the girls who are now dragging him towards the door. They all shake their heads at him and he pales. He turns to Sofia, who is smirking at him arrogantly. The boy falls to his knees. "Please don't make me go out there with your piss all over my face like this," he tries begging for mercy once more. His plea falls on deaf ears and she lifts him up to his feet, kicks open the door, then tosses him through it. He stumbles out into the hall and is horrified to find a bunch of cheerleaders standing around and snapping pictures. Roger tries to hide his face behind his hands but Patty and Sarah pin them by the sides of his weak torso.

"Look at this, everyone," Patty says. "This little slut just laid down and let Sofia piss all over his face. Look at his slutty face, everyone. This is the face of a slut." All the girls standing outside the locker room laugh at Roger, pointing fingers at him. He can feel the tears returning to his eyes after he managed to hold them off in the morning. But once again, he manages to fight the onslaught of tears off. His body is trembling now though. Roger tells himself to stay as still as he could and not lash out, because that will only make things worse. They are all making fun of him already and it will only get worse if he gives them the reaction that they want.

Sofia slaps Roger's ass, pinching it. He tries to move away and she leans in close, slapping him on the cheek. Then she tells everyone "This worthless loser is never going to get a girlfriend. The best this pathetic wimp would ever get is for a girl to piss on his face the way I did. It's all he would ever get. And that was enough to get him hard. Just look at the tent in his pants right now." All the other girls chatter about this, pointing at his crotch and stepping up to him, taking turns molesting poor innocent roger. Yes, he isn't a virgin but before this the only girl to even hold hands with him, let alone feel his penis, was Clara.

The boy is distraught. It's extremely humiliating, possibly even more than how other students had made fun of him for being cuckolded the way that he was. God how he wishes all the people who are laughing at him right now drop down and die. "You hear that, geek?" Sofia now says to Roger. "You're just a toy for me to play with. Just for me to use and throw away. Someone like you would never mean anything to anyone. You will always be nothing, Roger. Always." Then she slaps his ass and sends the golden shower video to everyone in their year. A lot of people start to look at the videos and the laughter only grows louder and louder with each passing second.

"He's such a loser!"

"So fucking pathetic!"

"What a miserable little dork!"

"I've never seen such a waste of space!"

"Waste of oxygen!"

"Why are you all doing this to me?" Roger mutters. This is even more humiliating than the way he was first made fun of for getting cuckolded. Much more humiliating in fact. Roger couldn't believe he is having to deal with this sort of shit. "Leave me alone. I hate you! You hear me? Get out of my face you bitches!" Then he storms away, shoving people aside as he is overcame with anger again. No, he can't fall back into the trap of letting them treat him like this. He has to show them he is strong enough to take care of himself. Sofia and her friends still laugh at him from the back as he walks away from them briskly.

He storms into the toilet and sobs. The boy quickly washes Sofia's piss away from his face. He hates the way she urinated all over him, and hates how turned on he was by it even more. Why did her actions have to arouse him so much? She was like a tigress marking her territory with her scent. So wild and powerful. But no, he can't be attracted to her, because she's a cruel, horrible person. She's bullied not just himself but other students too. He's seen her putting down smaller girls and insulting them, destroying their self-esteem and shattering their senses of self-worth. He can't be attracted to her.

That afternoon he leaves campus and goes to Starbucks during his free period. He doesn't want to have to deal with anyone. Thankfully he is the only person from his school there right now. He just sits down and starts to drink coffee. But then his peace is disrupted when the last person he wants to see enters. Okay, maybe the second last person, after the whole debacle with Sofia. "What do you want?" he asks Clara sourly as she sits down opposite him, in full cheerleader outfit. That brunette bitch is still beautiful but it doesn't affect him as much anymore. "Are you deaf or stupid Clara? I think I was pretty clear this morning when I told you to get out of my face. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. You disgust me, piece of shit."

Clara looks hurt and says "There's no need to be so mean to me. I'm actually here to apologise for how I treated you." Roger is pretty startled by her words and could barely conceal his surprise as she looks at him earnestly. "I was wrong to cheat on and dump you. You deserve much better than that. I'm so sorry, Roger." This is nothing like what he had expected the second he saw her walking towards him. He has no idea how to handle this at all. "Could you please just give me another chance and be my boyfriend again?" The boy just stares at her incredulously, unsure if he heard her correctly or not. He couldn't have, right? No way in hell.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You literally dumped me while having sex with another guy, telling me I was too small for you. Then you told everyone about what you did to me, making me a fucking laughing stock. And now you are asking me to take you back after all of that shit? Are you delusional or what you jerk?" Roger is ashamed of himself for feeling just a bit satisfied by Clara's evident pain at his answer. He feels bad for enjoying it so but then all the shame vanishes as he recalls the way that she's treated him and how she did all of the stuff he just mentioned.

12