All Comments on 'Raped by his bully Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My thoughts on Sofia?Schoolgirls like her just don't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are these special ed students? The dialogue is strange and the way this guy keeps walking into obvious situations shows he should be home schooled. Also, where are the teachers and cameras and video that would have brought it to a halt years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should catch her with no one around and hurt her badly. OR make her see he's a nice guy that fayhered her baby, because her pill didn't work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, Sofia just lost her virginity to a loser guy and he is upset? He came inside and could get her pregnant and he is upset? He just took her mouth and ass, and he is upset. I guess I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the first two commenters. The protagonist does not have the mental faculties to navigate their way out the front door much less through high school. I'm fairly confident the writer has not had sex with another person, isn't old enough to attend high school, and their only experience with sex is really bad porn.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
To all the anonymous comments

This guy is upset because he was forced to have sex with a girl who bullied him for the past several years. If you’d be happy to have sex with someone who took your lunch money, stole your homework and broke your glasses, then you seriously are way too desperate. As for girls like her not existing, let’s just say my sisters and a couple of their friends are even worse than this. My eldest sister threatened her husband with a false rape charge when they first met so he’d sleep with her.

Regarding my age and experience with sex, I’m a second year university student now and I’ve had sex my girlfriend before so you’re wrong on both accounts. My girlfriend hasn’t committed any crimes unlike the protagonists in my stories but she is nearly as insane sometimes. She does piss in my mouth quite often too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annoying that the writer asks for feedback and then follows up to mansplain the story and convince us he's totally had sex before. The readers aren't what's wrong with this story Nobody is unclear about the plot or the characters. They and I just think the characters are outrageously stupid. The writer's not getting his money's worth out of college if he put out something that reads like a remedial junior high school kid wrote it.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
To the latest anonymous

Well I only asked for feedback about Sofia, NOT Roger. About that mansplaining thing, I just looked up the definition and it says ‘to explain something to a woman in a condescending way that assumes she has no knowledge about the topic’, but I don’t even know what gender the anonymous commenters are since they didn’t state whether they are a man or woman. I also believe I was not condescending since I’ve countered all the points the others made logically. Girls like her exist since that’s how my nephew was conceived. Boys with moral compass who wouldn’t fuck evil girls exist.

For people who say that girls like Sofia don’t exist, then what about these : https://listverse.com/2018/07/06/10-stories-that-show-how-horribly-we-treat-male-rape-victims/

As for Roger being stupid, I never said he wasn’t. I said he was a booksmart kid who got bullied several times. I only explained that he didn’t want to have sex with her because she bullied him, which one of the anonymous commenters couldn’t understand.

MiaLarynxMiaLarynxover 1 year ago
I think this one is pretty good

I think the author got the right idea with this one. Do you guys know how much gays can get bullied? There’s a reason outing someone is considered to be so bad. Even if Roger isn’t one, the threat of her telling people that he is making him afraid seems more than reasonable to me. I would have done anything she asked me to do if she threatened to out me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Sofia sounds like a fun bully to have

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think a rapist would be more concerned with their own pleasure and not their victim’s. Plus, it would have been great if Roger had put up an actual fight. Obviously he would have lost. But still. Other than that the story is great and the writing is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having to explain your stories in comments, and especially as often as you do, means you're a shit writer. Dude, stop over explaining in the comments and try improving your writing for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I think it’s the best story ever!

Really love the way Sofia just goes for what she wants without caring about any pesky things like morality. And it’s great that the author interacts with some readers too. How many stories have you written, the anonymous who came before me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She and Clara both should be beaten severely, as in breaking bones...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sofia should be beaten and tortured

magwaafmagwaaf4 months ago

I hope he murders them all by dismembwring them while they are alive and being raped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous