All Comments on 'Raped by invitation'

by Zaftigress

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a turn-on, but:

this thing is well-written, and doesn't pretend to be something it's not. It's dark. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

As much as the "heroine" appears to be uninviting, physically, I cannot believe that any female in this second decade of the XXI century would be so naïve as to set herself up for sex which could have negative physical consequences: physical damage, AIDs, pregnancy, etc.

In that sense, unrealistic, even for a "fantasy" site

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
In this day and age it is way to dangerous

Even if it is a SSC hook up. You did well with the story and the point of view and even admitting the character sees someone and has pills for it.

Sadly I believe there are many people out there like the one you wrote about that are so depressed and on a run away train mission to harm themselves.

A fetish or fantasy of rape is one many have, but there is a fine line crossed and this story tells of it and this woman got extremely lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written

Ignore people going on about SSC. This isn't in the BDSM section for a reason. It was dark and well written and a hot fantasy. I love this kind of stuff. I'm going to keep my eye out for more things written by you in the future. Really enjoyable five stars easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hit

Very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous