Raped by My Mentor

Story Info
Mentor knows best & will force that knowledge on his mentee.
2.5k words
4.21
35.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been months since you and I brought up any cnc related chats. When I drove the 10 hours to visit my family who lived near you, in February, I couldn't take that step and meet you. The fear kept me away. It was around this time that we agreed to stop trying. We both realized that we wanted to focus on our professional relationship while I finished my coding bootcamp with you mentoring me.

My graduation from the bootcamp was last weekend. You told me you were planning a celebratory get together at your house tonight, where I would finally get the chance to meet your kids. The timing worked out well because my kids and I ended up making a trip to visit my family near you so that we could celebrate my graduation.

I pulled into your driveway and suddenly grew incredibly nervous. What am I worried about, I thought to myself. He's not going to do anything. He already said he wouldn't...plus his kids are home. Calm down Jenn. I headed to the front door and rang the doorbell. I stood back in admiration of your beautiful home. When you opened the door and I saw you for the first time in person I felt my face flush. I said, "Hi Phillip," and quickly turned away so that you wouldn't notice, "I um...I love your property here and it's in such a nice neighborhood."

"It is," you responded and took my hand in yours which caused me to quickly return my attention to you, as you lowered your head to my hand and gently kissed it. My lips turned to a smile and I instantly felt comforted by your gentlemanly charm. "It's nice to meet you," you said as your smile matched mine. "Won't you come in?"

"Thank you, Phillip, yes. It's nice to finally meet you too!" I followed your lead through the front door and stood there in the entryway, amazed by the beauty, as you shut and locked the door behind me. "I can't get over how beautiful your home is, Phillip! I love it! Where are your kids?" I asked turning back you you.

"They're staying with their mom this week," you said, clearly waiting for a reaction from me.

My mouth dropped as the realization that we were alone in your house hit me. "I thought you said they would be here for the party, Phillip!" I started to step backwards to put some distance between us.

You stepped towards me and replied, "Oh did I say that? Things must've changed and letting you know just slipped my mind. I'm sure we can still find a way to celebrate with just the two of us."

The panic started to take over and I looked past you to the door, trying to figure out if I could attempt an escape, but your steps towards me kept pushing me further away from it. Suddenly you took a quick step towards me and I responded by quickly backing away but I ended up running into a wall behind me, hitting my head against it. Without hesitation you jumped at the opportunity to take advantage of my current state and you pinned me against the wall. I screamed out in shock and tried to pull away from you with not even a little bit of success. Your stature overwhelmed my small frame and any attempt to get away from you was rendered useless.

"I told you your rape was inevitable. You didn't believe me. Such a shame for you, because now you will see what a horrible mistake it was for you to trust such a bad man with that beautiful young looking body of yours." You turned me away from you and pushed my face into the wall as you pulled my hands behind me. I knew, from the way you used to chat with me about our common kink, what you would do to me if you had me and that this was only one of your ways to restrain. Once you have done both there was nothing I would be able to do to escape you. So, I slipped out of my heels, placed my right foot up against the wall and pushed harder than I even knew was possible against you and sent you staggering backwards. Then, I ran! I pulled the door, not realizing that you had locked it, then I reached for the lock, turned back to see where you were and you had already recovered and were right behind me. I turned and slapped you across the face and you responded by backhanding me across the face and I fell to the floor. Before I knew it you were on top of me and you pinned my hands to the floor and trapped my legs under yours. Your eyes were wild with excitement as you said, "you just made a very big mistake young lady. I was going to go easy on you when I took that virgin ass, but not after that stunt. You will pay dearly for attempting to hurt me!"

"NO!! Phillip I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I hurt you!"

"I didn't say you hurt me...I did say that you attempted to. However, the attempt to inflict pain on me, your Master, is enough to merit a big punishment."

"I don't want to be submissive anymore, Phillip. Please let me go! I thought I wanted this but, Phillip, you have no idea how scared I am right now! Please stop!" I said the last part with a quiver in my voice as the realization of my situation caused me to start to cry.

You smiled as you picked up on the indication that tears would fall soon. "Now this time you will be obedient and you will let me tie your hands and cuff your ankles."

"Phillip, no!! Don't do this to me!"

"Need more discipline, do you?" You quickly turned me over so that I was now facedown on the floor and you placed your knee on my ass as you worked the ties around my wrists. "You will be obedient! It's not a question of IF you will be...trust me when I say that you WILL be!" You stood up, pulling me to my feet by the ties around my wrists. You grabbed my tear stained face with one hand while the other held tight to my arm. You pulled my face towards yours so that our faces were within inches of each other. Your eyes burned into mine as you said, "I sure hope you followed my instructions to work on preparing that little virgin ass for what it is about to endure."

"I...I didn't, Phillip," I replied and I looked down as tears fell down my cheeks and over your fingers. "I didn't think we were still doing this." I turned back to look at you and attempted to plead with you again, "Phillip, please don-"

You stopped me mid sentence as you suddenly turned and started walking down the hall with your strong grip still on my arm.

"No!! Phillip no! Just let me go! You don't have to do this! It's not too late to change your mind and still be friends! Please?" Nothing I was saying seemed to be fazing you at all as you continued down the hall toward you destination. I tried pulling out of your grip but you held firm. You opened a door to a room and threw me in causing me to stumbled to the floor. I looked around and recognized the room from our Zoom calls. We were in your room and it finally sank in that my begging and pleading had accomplished nothing. You were going to take what you wanted from me and I had no way out of this. You locked the door and then reached to your dresser to retrieve the ankle spreader. My fear was so severe that I could feel it throughout my body. I couldn't stop crying. I knew asking was useless but I tried again, "Phillip, please stop...I...I'm so scared right now...I didn't even know it was possible to feel this much fear. Please?"

Your laughter at my response caused goosebumps to form on my arms. "You past the point of no return back in January, Jennifer. You told me way too many times that you need this for me to just dismiss your desires now that I have you. I know what you need and I'm going to give it to you, don't worry." Then you grabbed my skirt and panties and pulled them both off before I had time to react. You reached for my legs and began attaching the ankle spreader.

"NO!! Phillip, stop please! No!!" I kicked to try and stop you but you held firm and attached both straps. You then picked me up and put me into your bed. You started unbuttoning my blouse and pulled it back and over my tied hands. You then proceeded to unclasp my front-clasp bra, then you turned me onto my belly, face at the edge of your bed. You wrapped my bra around my hands and blouse as well. All of my attempts to pull away from you were completely useless. I'd never been so immobilized before. Never felt more completely out of control. Never felt more afraid in my whole life!

You pulled your pants down and rubbed your huge cock across my face. I tried to pull away but you grabbed my ponytail and held my head still as you rammed your cock down my throat! I choked and gagged as I attempted to breathe in what little air I was able to. Your thrusts in and out of my throat caused me to cough and every attempt to pull away was stopped by your grip on my hair. When I finally thought that I couldn't take it anymore you pulled out of my mouth and picked me up from my arms and then threw me onto my back. You took your shirt off and said, "I'm so glad that you came over tonight my good girl. I've been needing this from you for so long now. You have me so hard right now! I'm going to tear your little pussy apart with this huge cock!"

My head was still spinning. I felt like I was in a dream. This must be a dream! This can't be real! I'm just dreaming. Then I felt your cock push into me even though I wasn't lubricated yet and it felt like that pain was going to rip me in two! I screamed out from the shock and finally was pulled back to reality. You were raping me! It wasn't a dream. I was being raped for the first time in my life and it was more terrifying than I had ever imagined! "NOOOO!! Stop!! Stop it please!! Phillip please stop!!"

"Yes! Just keep telling me no, my pretty nerd! Say it again!" You pumped into me so hard and so fast! I tried so hard to push the spreader bar against you to push you off of me but your body on it was pushing my thighs to my breasts and I couldn't get any leverage. Your physique drew my attention as I realized how incredible you looked on top of me. I closed my eyes to try and shut out the thoughts that I didn't want to allow myself to think. I wanted to stay mad at you, not want you. You were raping me! I should be furious with you! But I'm not. Why not!! I was starting to feel an orgasm building up inside me. Stop it! Why am I doing this? My body was betraying me and there was nothing I could do to stop it! The orgasm was growing whether I wanted it to or not. You somehow knew that I was close, so you pulled out. "Not yet sweet girl. Not yet. There is more that I want to do to you before I'll allow you to finish."

I didn't want you to know that you were controlling me so completely so I said, "I'm not! I wasn't going to! I don't want this! My body doesn't want this," I lied. "You aren't doing anything for me, Phillip, so stop! Just stop now!! You don't have to do anything else."

"Oh you know I have something else to do to you, Jennifer! I won't stop until I have it. You know what I want. And you know I'm going to take it before I finish with you."

My body suddenly tensed up as I realized the inevitable. You were going to take my virgin ass and there was nothing I could do or say to stop you. I tried to relax so that it wouldn't hurt as much. You kept my legs pinned against my chest as you held tight to the spreader bar.

You stuck your fingers into my wet pussy and said, "hmmm somehow I have a hard time believing you when you tell me you don't want this" and smeared it around my asshole. Then you slowly pushed your way in. You ignored the screams which were now louder than I had ever screamed in my life. You continued to push into my virgin ass. The tightness was enough to make you come just upon entry but you knew you would never be able to enjoy your first rape of my ass again so you savored every second. Hearing my screams just made you more and more excited! You fucked me harder and harder, faster and faster! You were so ready to blow your load but you looked down at me and saw in my face that the pain was turning to enjoyment. You wanted me to enjoy it more than you wanted to finish. You kept pushing into me back and forth watching my face as you could see the orgasm was building again. You leaned down and kissed me.

I opened my eyes at the shock of your lips against mine. I was so surprised by the kiss that it felt like it wasn't even real. Like I was imagining it. It was all so surreal that my head began to spin again. Then without being able to stop it even if I wanted to I felt the most intense orgasm I had ever felt in my life!! The screams of pain turned to screams of pleasure! It was an ecstasy I didn't even realize was possible. Better than anything I had ever experienced or imagined! It continued as I felt you explode inside me. The rush of the rape combined with the rush of the orgasm was so intense! I was on an incredible high and was still unsure of whether it was a good high or bad. My emotions were all over the place. You pulled out and took the spreader bar off of me and then released my hands. You pulled me up toward the top of the bed and laid me down on the pillows. You looked down at me and smiled. "I told you you would enjoy it my good girl."