Rapid Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, then we've got a lot of work to do today, right? Another round of volunteers to test?" Mia smiled at her boss warmly and delighted in the look of relief in Dorothy's eyes. Yes, this was going just as well as she'd hoped.

The testing took up much of the day. They did much the same routine as the day before, though they added more kinds of learning tests, and found that the device could easily imprint all kinds of information into a subject. It was still basic testing, but they managed to imprint the skills to win a video game onto the last group. It was certainly a huge feat. If they could do that, virtually any kind of mental training could be done with the device.

"That's just amazing!" Dorothy was almost giddy as she watched the last batch of test subjects all playing their games like seasoned veterans. "Just think about what we can help people do!"

Mia just nodded as she picked up the lab. The day had been busy, but she'd been testing Dorothy all the while. Bit by bit.

"Oh, Dorothy, can you go put this box away?" Mia asked as she finished adding files to it. Normally, it was her job to do all the boxing.

"Oh, yeah, sure..." Dorothy felt an odd pull on her again. It was like every time Mia asked her to do something, she felt a tingle shoot up her spine. She turned around to look at her assistant and saw Mia giving her a somewhat stern look. Something was wrong, but it took her a moment to piece it together. "Yes... yes, Ma'am."

Mia smiled and felt her stomach tingle excitedly as she heard Dorothy say that and watched her boss shudder from the unexpected pleasure that came from those words. Mia was careful not to push, not to bring extra attention to these moments. As soon as Dorothy spoke, Mia was back at work packing up another box.

Dorothy was beginning to notice the change in herself though. She'd never felt like this before, these strange sparks of pleasure, the odd comfort of acting more submissive around her assistant. Dorothy had never been the domineering type, but she wasn't a push over either. Except now, today, it was feeling so natural, even alluring to do just that. She didn't know what was coming over her, and work had been keeping her too busy to do much more than recognize the symptoms.

"I was thinking we could have a little drink at my place to celebrate. I've got this nice bottle of wine from my last trip out west and I know a great take-out place." Mia suggested, this time careful not to put any sense of command into her words. She didn't want Dorothy to feel like she was being pushed.

"That sounds great. Is that the Thai place you were talking about?" Dorothy replied. Again, she felt a rush, different this time though, as if the idea that Mia wanted to spend more time with her was just the greatest thing ever. She'd always liked Mia, but more as a friend, but now, she was just so happy to be able to get closer to her. It was another crazy notion, and she wasn't sure just how to take it. It was like her whole head had just gone off balance.

"Perfect, let's just get these guys out of here and we can head out." Mia motioned over towards their lab rats and Dorothy agreed.

It didn't take long to get everyone finished up and on their way. They'd check back with all their test subjects over the rest of the week to see how long the effect lasted. If it held, they'd keep having the volunteers come back to check if it ever wore off. As they cleaned up, Mia carefully slipped the device into her bag. She didn't know if she'd need it, but it was better to be prepared.

Dorothy was distracted the whole time. She kept noticing strange feelings bubbling up, especially when she was close to Mia. She felt like she was noticing her assistant in ways that she never had before. It was just little things, like the way her heart would jump when Mia spoke, or her the way she found herself staring at Mia's tight little rump every time she bent over. Dorothy hadn't ever done that before, but now she just couldn't help herself. She just couldn't explain it, but now the thought of going back to Mia's place was filling her stomach with butterflies.

Mia noticed just how distracted her boss was and smiled. She knew how caught up in thought Dorothy could be when dealing with something and she knew just as well just how she'd planted nuggets into her boss's thoughts. Like snowballs rolling down a hillside, Mia could see just how quickly those ideas were growing in Dorothy's reactions.

"So, this is my place, give me a sec to get some drinks." Mia waved her arm around her tiny living room. It wasn't a big place, but she'd been lucky to be able to find a place she could afford without having a roommate. Thankfully, she'd cleaned up a bit before all the recent ruckus so it was presentable for what she had in mind, not that it would have matter much if everything went to plan.

"Oh, sure." Dorothy flushed as the door closed behind her. She felt another odd rush as she crossed the threshold. It was good to be in Mia's place, comfortable to be here, even more than her own place. The suddenness of that realization hitting her just as she stepped in the door sent her mind whirling again. It was as if she'd been triggered!

That sudden realization awakened a whole cascade of new feelings through her. She gasped and shuddered as she fell onto the couch. It was like something was pouring into her head, a flood of new ideas that hit her faster than she could keep up. That notion that she might have been triggered, like earlier that day when she'd acted like a dog shot through her with an erotic thrill. Dorothy had never considered such a thing so erotic, but now, she could feel the heat building up between her legs. She knew there was more, but it all hit her so fast that she didn't know just which were her thoughts anymore and not just part of what was happening.

"Here's the drinks!" Mia chimed and slid a glass in front of Dorothy as she slid onto the other side of the couch. She smiled as she caught the look of confusion on Dorothy's face, no doubt her triggers were going off and it was just a matter of time.

"Oh, thanks..." Dorothy came back to her senses a bit as she heard Mia's voice. The tone, the intonation, it just sent shivers up her spine. Why hadn't she noticed that before? Dorothy's thoughts were muddled, so much was going on inside her head it was hard to focus, so hard to get a grip on it. Maybe that was part of the trigger too? Why would that be part of a trigger?

Dorothy reached for the glass and took a sip. She actually pulled back, a bit in surprise. "That's not wine!"

"Yep, just grape juice, I didn't want us to get sloshed too early, not when there's so much more fun to be had." Mia smiled as she looked into Dorothy's eyes. She reached up and slid her hand along the side of her boss's face.

"Fun... yeah..." Dorothy blushed, her body tingling all over in a way that made her feel like a virgin schoolgirl before her first time all over again. Mia's touch just sent her quivering in the strangest way. The feelings were just moving faster than her thoughts, a part of her wanted to pull back, to get a grip on things, but that early spark of arousal was quickly building into a seething flame that threatened to engulf her.

"I mean, you like the kind of fun just a couple of girls can have, right?" Mia prompted, seeing the wheels turning so fast in Dorothy's eyes that they threatened to fly out of her head. Somehow, Mia knew the trick to this was to keep Dorothy from catching up until after all the planted thoughts and commands had unwound. Her boss was smart enough to think her way out of a problem, but she needed time to do that. All Mia had to do was keep her off balance until it was too late, until she wouldn't want to work a way around the programming Mia had implanted.

"Oh, I... yeah..." Dorothy blushed as her head filled with the most wicked kinds of things that two girls could do. She'd never really been attracted to girls, but when she was younger, her inquisitive mind just had to know what lesbians did, and the internet was more than happy to educate her. At the time, she hadn't thought of any of it as erotic really, and she concluded that she really was straight. Now, however, those memories were coming back to the top of her head, except this time, they were only feeding the flames of passion inside her.

"You want it right?" Mia asked, leaning in closer, until she could smell the grapes on Dorothy's ragged breaths. She wanted to nudge but leave it to Dorothy to make that last jump.

"I..." Dorothy stammered. She could smell Mia, she was so close, so alluring. Any wrongness that she might have felt about doing things with another girl was buried far at the back of her mind. She couldn't explain it but right now there was just one thing she wanted, one thing she had to do.

Dorothy leaned forward, closing those last inches and kissed Mia on the lips. At first it was a shy, trembling kiss, their lips barely touching, but that was enough, like a breaking of taboo. It wasn't like the kiss yesterday, forced out of Mia as a joke, with no feeling. This was like an unsealing of passion, a test to make sure that the promise wasn't a lie, and when she felt Mia's warm lips against hers, she couldn't resist diving further in.

Mia let herself enjoy the moment, having Dorothy's desperate kisses pressed against her lips and soon deeper as the restraint fell away and Dorothy slipped her tongue into Mia's mouth. It was just the kind of wanton passion Mia always dreamed of, but so rarely found. It had been so easy, with only a little programming, and Dorothy's wonderful invention.

Mia couldn't help herself as the kiss lingered, and she let her hands slide down Dorothy's body. The taller girl shuddered as she felt Mia's delicate fingers trace over her arms, the sides of her breasts and then down to her tight waist. Mia could only wonder what was going through her boss's head as Mia set off one trigger after another.

In truth, Dorothy was barely thinking at all. Everything seemed to have dissolved into a mix of passion and raw reactions. When Mia slid her hands over Dorothy's body, she felt a new urge well up inside her. Her hands slid up to her blouse with barely a thought and started unbuttoning her top. It was natural to undress like this, she thought, her mind flooded with another wave of strange notions. Despite all that, she didn't let her lips slip from Mia's as she let her blouse fall open and then started working off her bra.

As Dorothy let the cups slip off her breasts, Mia helped her toss away her bra and then slid her hands up and over Dorothy's ample bosom. Mia always enjoyed playing with boobs, and Dorothy's gave her plenty for her delicate fingers to sink into. Mia felt Dorothy gasp as her breasts were squeezed tenderly. It was the perfect kind of moment, but she had other plans, and wanted to see just how far she could push. She gave her kiss another bust of energy and then pulled back.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" Mia smiled as she enjoyed the feeling of Dorothy's warm soft breasts in her hands. Dorothy sat up a little, her eyes looking dazed as she blushed, but she didn't move further away.

Dorothy's mind was scrambling. It wasn't just nice, it was amazing! She'd never thought kissing another girl was more than just a way to tease guys, not something that would make her dripping wet and send her heart racing. Never had kissing another girl set fire to her like this, and her mind raced at the possibilities.

"Yeah, it was..." Dorothy grew even redder, and it was only then that she really focused on the fact that Mia was gently fondling her chest. Her soft fingers felt so nice, and her touch was so loving, so much different than the rough pawing she usually got from guys. Her breasts had always been a focus of attention in the past, but no one had given her such a sensual handling before.

"I bet you want more, don't you?" Mia smiled and then she scootched away enough so that she could open her legs and pull up her skirt. She saw Dorothy's eyes go wide again as her boss took in the sight of Mia's neatly shaved and trimmed pussy. Mia didn't like the fully nude look but liked to keep a neatly trimmed patch at the top.

Dorothy wasn't so innocent that she'd never seen a pussy before, but never like this and certainly, she'd never felt so aroused to see one as she felt right now. Even more than that, she felt a whole slew of new urges boiling up.

"Would you like to taste it?" Mia asked. There was no doubt what she was referring to.

"I... I would..." Dorothy replied, barely understanding just how this was true. She'd never been attracted to girls, certainly never wanted to eat one out before. Heck, she didn't really like sucking on guys either, but she did because she knew how much they liked it, and that did kind of turn her on. Still, she felt more to this than just a little licking. There was more just teasing at the edge of her thoughts.

"Then how do you show me you want it?" Mia asked. Just another few steps, a few more hurdles for Dorothy, and they'd both now how far her little invention could go. Mia was enjoying the process, nudging Dorothy along the program without needing to be specific. She'd enjoy the power more fully later, but this way, she could lead Dorothy to the finish and let her think it was all her own doing. If Dorothy did everything she was programmed to do that would be the first real test, and she was getting so close now.

Dorothy had to think for a moment, the first idea that came to her head felt crazy, and yet, the longer it lingered, the more correct it felt. She blushed an even deeper red that went all the way down to her nipples. There was no way she could say it, there only way to was to show Mia that she understood.

Slowly, she pushed off the couch and then fell to her knees in front of Mia, her blouse hanging open around her bountiful breasts. Dorothy looked up at Mia, finding it surprisingly hard to choose whether to look up at Mia's cute face or her delicious wet pussy. This was all so crazy, and yet, kneeling like this, was exactly what she should be doing, somehow, she knew that.

Mia looked down at her expectantly. There was more, she felt her stomach twisting, embarrassed by the rightness of the wrong thing she knew she had to do. Dorothy couldn't understand it, how completely everything had flipped on its head, to find herself kneeling half naked in front of Mia and wanting to lick at her pussy. It wasn't like her, it wasn't who she was, and yet she'd never wanted anything so much.

Dorothy hesitated for only a moment more, giving into her desires against the flood of thoughts trying to figure out what was happening to her. She crawled a bit closer to Mia, until she could lean down, right between her assistant thighs. The scent of Mia's pussy wafted into her nose and Dorothy shuddered, the smell of feminine arousal was so intense and only made her desires even stronger. There was no more resistance to her feelings, Dorothy leaned down, and pressed her lips upon Mia's pussy and kissed it.

The world didn't end. Dorothy felt her pulse racing. She was really kissing another girl's pussy and all it did was fill her with the urge to do more, to do that next impossible thing. With her lips still pressed against Mia's slit she looked up, to see Mia's smiling face as she slid her tongue out of her mouth and then tasted her first pussy.

Mia gasped as she felt Dorothy's tongue slid up her slit. It felt amazing, and the look of confused wonder sparkling in Dorothy's eyes only made it even more erotic. It was really happening, Dorothy really was under her spell. Mia's whole body shuddered from the pleasure, not just from Dorothy's increasingly bold tongue, but from the raw power she now knew she possessed.

"Oh, that's so good..." Mia threw her head back as Dorothy began licking and sucking at her with an eagerness that could only come from raw devotion.

Dorothy didn't understand it either. The urge to not just lick at Mia's wet folds had turned into a deeper need to pleasure her, to show her adoration, her fealty. She couldn't articulate why, but every moment only made the feeling stronger, her passion only fueled by the zeal of her worship.

She licked more, savoring Mia's taste. Her tongue slid along Mia's folds, her lips sucking and kissing at Mia's clit. Dorothy had never even had a guy go down on her before, but she used her memories of self-pleasure to guide her as best as she could. Her whole focus was on Mia, driven by the sounds of her breathing, and the way her hands stroked Dorothy's hair. Dorothy took those clues to figure out what Mia liked, what brought her pleasure, and then how to push her towards the peak that she so richly deserved.

"Oh... yes... just like that..." Mia shuddered, knowing she was nearly at her limit. There was no need to hold back, to resist the pleasure, and as Dorothy gave her clit one more loving stroke, she felt her orgasm explode. Mia's whole body shook from the force of it, the perfect merging of pleasure from her flesh and the arousal that came from the power she now held.

Her orgasm faded slowly as Dorothy continued her attentions, though now much softer, more loving. It was a gently landing for such a raw burst of pleasure, like a feather floating onto a cloud. It took her a moment to come back to her senses. She found she was gently stroking Dorothy's head as her boss continued to lovingly lick at her.

"Oh... my that was so good." Mia gasped as she gently pushed Dorothy back. There was just a little more to do, and then the rest of the night could really begin. "Did you like it?"

"I... did... but..." Dorothy stammered as her head cleared a little. The raw focus she had in worshiping Mia's pussy was broken, but it was taking time to get her thoughts together again.

"Yes... but?" Mia smiled down at her. There was a final piece of the program left. Now, Mia wanted to see if Dorothy would make it all the way to the end.

Dorothy's mind was racing. She'd just made another girl cum. It had been wonderful, so perfectly natural. Yet, it was more than that. It hadn't been a sharing between equals, it had been an offering of submission. Dorothy shuddered at the realization. She'd just worshiped at Mia's pussy, showing her devotion, and even now, that feeling was brewing inside her. It was so foreign that she didn't know how to process it, and yet it was so perfectly right, there was no way to question it either.

"I... I..." Dorothy shook her head, confused. What should she say? How could she tell Mia what she was feeling? It was crazy, and yet it was truth, like an immutable reality of the universe, to deny it would be madness. She didn't know why she'd never felt it before, but now, like a revelation, it could not be undone.

"It's okay, you can say it." Mia looked down at her boss. She could only imagine what was going through her head in this moment. The programming and Dorothy's intellect circling around each other, balancing an equation that defied logic.

"Let me server you, Mistress." Dorothy felt crazy saying it, and even crazy for meaning it. She didn't know how it was possible, the phrase itself had been bubbling up in her thoughts, fully formed. She'd never felt so submissive before, but she was literally kneeling between another woman's legs, and it felt like the most perfect place to be in the world. How could she ever go back to what had been before.

Mia smiled and then without a word leaned down and kissed Dorothy again. This time she tasted her own juices on Dorothy's lips. It was a unique pleasure she'd rarely been able to enjoy. Somehow, she knew that was going to change now. She savored it, and kissed Dorothy with a fervor that left them both gasping when they finally broke away.

"Of course, Dorothy, there is nothing that would make me happier." Mia smiled and then kissed her again. For a moment she considered telling Dorothy what she'd done, but that felt almost cruel, and in truth the bedroom was waiting for them, and all the discoveries of pleasure that a Mistress could enjoy with her new pet.