Rapid Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers

Mia was eager to share that pleasure with Dorothy as well. With her desires fulfilled, she wanted to hear her boss crying out in pleasure. Now, she'd have all the time she wanted to do just that. "Now, how about I show you my bedroom?"

"Yes, Mistress." Dorothy blushed, feeling a little less strange every time she said it. It didn't hurt that it made her pussy tingle when that word slipped off her tongue. She let Mia lead her towards the bedroom, and all the new pleasures that awaited her there.

***

"Hi there," Dorothy smiled at the cute brunette that had been brooding at the edge of the bar for a while. She was still getting used to this, working on her technique. It was such a unique challenge to find new toys for her mistress. Before all this she'd never thought of flirting with another girl, but now, well, things were different.

Dorothy had dressed to kill tonight, but in that subtle way that attracted the kinds of girls that Mistress liked. She found she was enjoying the challenge of learning how to scout out new girls and then give them a little dose of her machine once she got them alone.

"Hi." The girl responded shyly. Dorothy figured she was new to the scene. That was how it was in college towns, girls come in from the sticks that hadn't been free to be themselves, and now they had the chance to experiment. That didn't mean they were really lesbians, but that didn't mean they weren't willing to give it a try.

Dorothy giggled at that. Her little device fixed any such uncertainty. She knew that personally. Mistress had never told her, but Dorothy had figured it out within a few days when she found the programming records. The strangest thing was that it didn't matter to her. Dorothy knew she could have just sat at a computer and written up a counter program to undo everything Mia had done to her. It was a simple thing, and deep inside, she knew that nothing in Mia's original program would have stopped Dorothy from doing just that.

Yet, she didn't. Dorothy thought about it for days, between work and sessions of eager passion with her Mistress. All the choices that Mistress had made for her could have been undone. Still, Dorothy found that she just enjoyed it too much. She loved the feeling of being on her knees, and the way her pussy quivered every time Mistress ordered her to do something, especially when it was kinky.

In the end, she resolved never to tell her Mistress that she knew. Dorothy knew where she wanted to be, and how she wanted to be. Which was why she was here, making eager slaves of unsuspecting girls, because that's what her Mistress wanted. Dorothy gave this girl sweet smile back. There was a new game to be played here, and another toy to make. It might all be wrong, but that was fine with her.

In the end, there was just so much fun to be had.

The End

Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers