Rapture at World's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
189 Followers

Mom moved her tongue around my knob in that magical way she has. "You see how hard he gets," she said, letting my cock spring up shiny from her mouth. "It stands tall all by itself."

Both girls' eyes darted from my pulsing cock to dad's. He eased up behind my mother's round ass and ran a finger under and along her vulva. He looked at Delandra as he brought the finger to his lips and licked it, "Does your pussy taste this good?"

"You're gonna find out ina minute," she smiled and ran her own finger slowly between the dark lips parted in her crotch.

"That's a good idea, Ron," said mom, catching a breath. "Let Delandra tell us what she wants."

"I want Ron over here," said Delandra, patting the couch beside her. My father rose and eased down beside the black girl.

I watched Beth watching us, wide-eyed and intent. Delandra tore her gaze away to look at dad where he sat beside her, his long, red, ropey shaft angled across his hip, dripping. She took it in her fist and watched my mom as she eased to her knees and opened her mouth. Dad grunted, raising his hips to move in Delandra's grip. He put a hand gingerly on the black girl's nearest dark breast and gently squeezed. She and Beth held hands, knuckles white.

The black girl looked from our union to dad's cock and seemed to realize something. She leaned over, held up his organ and gave the wet knob a lick. Dad shook, looking at mom and I with that familiar lustful glint, barely contained.

"I want to watch you blow me, girl," he hissed, tentatively working his fingers into Delandra's short afro'd curls. She smiled.

"I'd tell you to keep your pants on, but it's too late for that," she teased. Then she took another long lick and then another even more slowly, dragging her tongue deliberately. "And don't come until I've got you where I want you." Then she opened her blossom lips and stretched them over his crown, easing his cock in with delicious slowness. That shut dad up.

Now Beth watched two blowjobs, following the rising and falling of two mouths along slick, red shafts, drool glistening on both. I caught her eye. "What do you want, Beth?" She just stared for a bit as her small hand found its way to her crotch.

"I, uhh, I want to see how you fit that in your mother. It's so big." The tiny girl circled her fingers slowly in the ink-black fuzz on her mound as her legs parted.

My mother looked at Delandra blowing dad and said, "Ron, I think you need to eat that girl's pussy right now." He looked at her with love over the girl's bobbing head and smiled.

"Good idea," he breathed, "I'll get right on that." But he didn't. And Delandra kept on bobbing. We all watched for a minute, our own lust rising as the thick purple shaft disappeared between the fat, pink lips again and again. Mom had paused her attentions to my cock.

She looked at Beth, "I told you that you can direct how this goes. I meant it. What do you want to see?" The pale girl paused her self-pleasure and thought. She'd slid down on the couch, legs wide now. I saw the swollen, tawny lips there, moist with her juices. Looked like she had a fleshier pussy even than mom's. I couldn't wait to get them in my teeth and see if I could make her squirm. Made my mouth water to imagine my tongue straining to drag the girl's salty sauce out of there.

"Ahh, uhh, can I touch him?" she asked shyly.

"Come here," said mom simply. And the girl slid from the couch to her knees and moved to mom's side, her eyes never leaving my pulsing cock. Mom took a lick and a bob just for show. It made me quiver. And drip. "See him ooze? Hold him like this." Mom moved her hand and Beth tentatively reached to place two fingers on my shaft, looking intrigued. Then she wrapped her hand on the slippery flesh and just held it.

"Ohh, warm," she said, looking up at me and back at my mom, smiling. Her fingers and thumb didn't meet where they wrapped me. I oozed some more and it ran down across her knuckles.

"Slide your hand up and down," mom urged. The girl held me loosely, the slipperiness wetting her fingers, and pulled my foreskin over my knob. She looked amazed as it hid my dick-eye.

"So velvety," she whispered, "hard and soft at the same time. Bumpier than I thought..." She squeezed, finally, and I jerked. Beth giggled. She did it again and I flexed again. And dripped again.

"Do you want to know what it tastes like?" asked mom. "I like it. A lot."

"Me, too," echoed Delandra, who'd clearly been following our conversation while polishing dad's knob. My father sat tense on the couch and I could see him trying his best to be just the object of Delandra's mouth and hand. I knew he wanted to throw her down and bone her right there. I had the same impulse. Weren't they supposed to watch us fucking first?

"Lick it off your fingers, Beth," suggested my mother. "It's bitter a little, but sweetened by all the fruit we eat." She licked some from her own fingers in encouragement. The girl released me and held her fingers to her mouth, put out her tongue tentatively, got a clear drop on the tip, took it in and savored it, screwed up her face and shook all over and giggled.

"Yee!" she quivered, "tangy...I guess." She took another taste, putting her finger in her rosebud mouth this time and closing her eyes. "Mmmmmm," she breathed as she swallowed. "I guess I could get used to it."

"The real thing is more intense, so maybe you'll need to work up to that," said mom. Beth looked thoughtful. She wrapped my cock in her little hand again and stroked, watched a crystalline pulse ooze out and leaned in to lick it off of my shaft. I shook to watch her tiny bud of pink lips pucker on her extended tongue. I really doubted she could get me in her mouth. My dark, knobby organ reached from her chin to her hairline. Kneeling under it the girl's smooth face looked innocent, unable to comprehend what was about to happen to her.

"May I suggest, Beth," said my mother, "that you back up a minute and touch other parts of his body. Get a 'feel' for a man. Maybe start at his feet."

The girl sat back on her heels and looked up at me, still holding my cock. "Can I?"

"Seriously?" I chuckled, "I mean, sure. And please." My skin was already tingling in anticipation. Mom moved in to take me in her mouth again as the asian girl maneuvered around to kneel behind me and began stroking my toes. She took mom literally, I guess. Aroused as I was, the gentle touch of her fingers went straight to my testicles, like connected by an electric wire. My balls buzzed as they swung against my mother's chin.

I began to understand the fundamental differences between MFM and FMF, pardon my shorthand. The circuits are connected differently. To have two women's hands on my body was something entirely new. Entirely more thrilling. I loved fucking mom with dad, but he didn't caress me like this. Maybe this is what mom felt when her two men poured their erotic energies into her at the same time. I glanced over at dad, grinning, letting him know how good this was getting, realizing this whole new dynamic was going to open up for him, too.

Beth's hands moved slowly as they made inquiries of my legs, exploring my ankles and my calves. I watched my father rise up and get on his knees between Delandra's thighs and she lay back into the flannel shirt, sinking slant-wise into the cushions, opening her legs to him, one up over the back of the couch, one on the floor. Dad hovered over her and kissed the lips from which his cock had just slipped. A sloppy seconds kind of kiss, spiced with his own flavor. She moaned when he gently and firmly parted her lips with his tongue. One hand she ran across his wide shoulders and the other reached for his cock where it hung angling toward her glistening pussy.

But he moved down and kissed her neck, then her collar bones, cupping one heavy breast that he lifted to meet his mouth. Delandra pulled on his organ, but he held it back while he sucked her nipple in and drew as much tit into his mouth as he could. She squirmed, said, "Ready to fuck you..."

Dad didn't reply, but kept moving down, palming the breast and nibbling across her body from the rack of ribs to the navel, across her belly to bite at the ridge of her pelvic girdle, then slowly descend toward her furry delta. He pinched her nipple at the moment his tongue found her bud and she curled into him. Now both hands were on his shoulders and she pushed him down, bringing her heels up onto his back. Delandra looked down at him and said, "finally, a man who knows how to eat pussy. Show me what you got." She let her long, lean legs fall open to his mouth. Dad got to work.

Mom had stopped sucking me to watch, too. "He'll take you places you've never gone. I trained him well," she said, smiling at Delandra. Dad grunted. From the black girl's expression she was fully feeling the results of his training. Her eyes rolled up in her head.

Just then Beth bit my ass cheek. She licked across and into the crack, moving her tongue down in that sweaty, salty channel hungrily. Then she stood behind me and moved her hands along my thighs, brushing the hairs, roving up toward my balls, caressing all across my belly. She pressed her hard nipples into my lower back. Leaning around she said, "Can I touch him again?"

Mom moved away from my spit-slick cock and Beth got me in her right hand and squeezed. My mother sat back on her heels. Kneeling there she looked so happy and proud to be sharing us, her breasts and belly swelling with my child. She wiped her wet mouth on the back of her hand and watched her men perform. The look she gave me made it clear she was delighted. I'd never felt so much like I belonged.

"Should I make him come?" asked Beth as she stroked me, "You said the first time might be quick, but then he'd last a long time after, right?" A tremor went down my legs as she stroked a little faster.

"I want to see that," panted Delandra, lying under dad's adept mouth, clamping his head between her thighs. She kneaded her breasts as he ate her, head turned to watch Beth and my mother working my cock.

Mom simply leaned forward and opened her mouth. Beth eagerly stroked me, one arm wrapped around my hips. Beside us Delandra's whimpers rose in pitch and frequency as dad worked his magic on her pussy. I wondered if Delandra liked it slow and steady like mom or if we'd discover other patterns with her. Probably too soon to find out if she liked a finger up her butt at just the right moment.

My mother wanted a mouthful of jizz and she smiled up at both of us, waiting. Beth was new at this and kept up the stroking, but I was getting a little dry. I grasped her wrist and said, "Let me lubricate this some." I turned her hand up and spit into it, then moved it back to my shaft, smearing the length. "Now squeeze a little tighter when I tell you." I took Beth's slim wrist in my hand and moved her fist up and down my cock. She understood and clamped her little hand on my shaft while I propelled her.

"Like this?" she asked, leaning around to see, pressed tight to my back.

"Sometimes you have to stroke really fast, sometimes slow." I varied my stroking to demonstrate and watched mom's amused expression. She stuck out her tongue, ready for my load.

"Hold my hand," said Delandra to my mother, reaching to entwine fingers with her. "Y'all are fuckin' hot." We were all connected now, a flesh circuit. The first of many configurations, I hoped. The electricity flowed through us all. Delandra rose closer to release with each swipe of dad's tongue on her clit. She writhed as she watched my knob swell to an angry purple in Beth's hand. "Share it with me, Ms. Melonie, will ya'?"

I pressed my hips forward, feeling the urgency build in my testicles. My toes gripped the carpet. I rose on the balls of my feet. Beth hung on as my body shuddered, eyes glued to the whipping of her hand along my cock, the froth building, the squelching sounds rising. In my hand her slim wrist felt so delicate. About the same thickness as my cock I noticed, so strangely familiar in my hand as I stroked. My testicles drew up tight and tingled fiercely.

"Squeeze harder now," I gasped and she did, her fingers thrumming across my corona.

My mother, grinning in knowing anticipation, reached up with her free hand and tickled my tight balls. She knows my detonator. The explosion jolted me upright as tall and hard in my body as in my cock and Beth and I both felt the wad of spunk boil up my shaft and watched the rope fly to splatter on my mother's lips. Mom didn't even flinch, but angled to catch the next volley square on her tongue and the next, too.

"Ooooooh," gasped Beth, her hand going limp.

"Squeeze!" I urged her and she clamped me again. I shot another burst across my mother's face, pasting her cheeks, pooling it in her right eye. Beth and I both tried to improve my aim, pushing my pulsing organ down and dropping another gush in mom's mouth. I moved the head over and lay it on her tongue, the last pulses oozing out creamy and thick. "Keep a firm grip and move more slowly," I panted, guiding Beth's hand in bringing me down from my orgasm. "It takes a while to decelerate."

Mom sucked my cockhead between her lips and drew out the last of me. A tremor ran through my goosebump covered body. Then she turned to a wasted looking Delandra and delicately let my spunk seep from her lips into the black girl's open mouth. Then mom dropped her lips on hers and they shared a cum-wetted kiss, smearing the sperm between them. Delandra arched up off of the couch and twisted with dad clamped between her muscled thighs. Her orgasm had her convulsing over and over with my parent's mouths at both ends of her until she sank back into the couch, spent and silent, eyes closed, face silvered with second-hand spunk.

Beth and I watched with my softening cock dripping in her hand. She absentmindedly stripped me dry. Dad rose up, face sopping and mom grabbed his jaw, leaned over and kissed him. They shared my flavor and Delandra's. Everyone was breathing hard. Dad was just plain hard, eager to take his turn.

I looked at our new family, poised between orgasms and I exulted at the rich possibilities we had before us. Maybe this wasn't the Rapture, but it sure was a rapture. And I was ready for the next round.

If you've made it to the end, may I ask for a comment, please? The benefit to you is that I'll be much more encouraged to write and to write more often. Your feedback makes my stories better. Thanks for reading. (If you have constructive criticism, please be specific)

OnePaige
OnePaige
189 Followers
12