All Comments on 'Raquel Ch. 01'

by valexander

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I just never could relate to this kind of story except for the sheer pleasure of the cheat. She has no ties to her husband. If he can't get her rocks off, then leave the poor fucker and let him get on with his life too. She obviously has found a guy that can pop her cork and loves it. In the next chapter just have her tell her husband and his son that she has found someone else and that is the end of the line for their marriage.

Sayonara, so long, and goodbye.

No big loss to either of them. Hubby couldn't bust her nuts for her and the other guy could. She was obviously an easy fuck waiting to happen as the parking lot encounter at the grocery was all it took to get her panties down and off. Hubby could hire him a baby sitter and be a lot better off too without a wife that cheats on him.

This is a lot better story than a cheating wife that has a lover, gets knocked up by him, and then tries to make the husband raise her bastard.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i agree with fumunda cheeze

why is she already lying to howard, and preparing to rip the little kids heart out? (shes been there 2yrs, little kids get attached.) she is obviously only staying with howard because of his support & money at this point.

tell him, move out to Jackson, make it a clean break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I like :-)

Man, O Man.... now if I could meet a man in real life to do something like that for me, I would be a happy woman indeed.

Can't wait for the next one!

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Stupider than most

At least we know the cuckolded by huge black dicks stories are unrealistic. Stories like this when the wife says she loves her husband but just cant give up the lover are worse than cuckold crap imo. This story tries to paint the wife as a decent person but still a cheater. What its really saying is that women are too weak to leave a stable situation even if they are unhappy and/or women have the right to be boarderline sociopaths as long as it makes them feel good.

Life is about choices. Hardly anybody gets everything they want. Trying to tell people that its ok not to grow up is just stupid. Next thing you'll be telling us is that its ok to molest 8 year olds as long as you're gentle because they will love it and you're not really taking advantage of them. Same ballpark - telling people that life doesnt have consequences.

I do realize that its fantasy etc. What I dont get is why people must include cheating on a hapless dupe to get their rocks off. Why not just fantasize that you had the guts to wait until you found someone you really loved before getting married? How about that you left your husband when you found someone you liked better? Since we can have anything we want in fiction, I really cant understand why women dont write about finding someone with a giant dick who fucks like a machine and is also loving & a good husband. Why the need to split the fantasy up among multiple people? A nice guy you can take advantage of and an asshole that takes advantage of you. Doesnt say very much nice about what women want when you really think about it.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Sex scenes hot.

I'm interested in what will happen next. Is she going to have the best of both worlds? Is she going to have a fling, find her sexuality, and rip the benefits only to her husband? Or will she run off with this new guy?

It's no mystery that my choice to be is that her husband finds out, but hey, I can fantasize too!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Awesome fucking

I don't care it is adultery this was and awesome read leading up to some great sex. If her husband hadn't been giving her this kind of, shame on him because he is the loser. The best part of it all, was she knew what she was going to do and coverd her back, by getting her sister to cover for her. A lot of women wouldn't have had that foresight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance at its finest

This first chapter in the story Raquel is compelling romantic drama in every way. Although it most obviously belongs in the Romance category (as the following chapters are) this in no way detracts from what is an excellent romance story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous