Raquel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him and saw that he was now looking down at me with a small smile on his face. His looked at me through heavy lidded eyes as I continued to suck him off. I made sure to give him the best blow job he'd ever get. I sucked and licked his entire shaft and ran my tongue over his balls before sucking them gently into my mouth. He was moaning louder and began to move his hips up and down. I knew he wanted to fuck my mouth so I stopped moving and allowed him to slide in and out of my mouth at his own pace.

It didn't take him long to start going faster and deeper into my throat. His balls began bouncing off my chin as he thrust wildly into my mouth. He was grunting and wailing while he fucked my mouth with total abandon. I looked up at him as he was concentrating on fucking my willing mouth. I couldn't believe how long he was sustaining himself; normally he came within 5 minutes of intercourse.

I began moaning around his cock and moved my tongue faster; that was enough to push him over the edge. He screamed my name as he jammed his cock down my throat. I didn't even feel him pump his load into my mouth because he was down my throat as he unleashed a torrent of hot fluid.

He fell back against the sofa as I continued to suck his now flaccid cock.

"Oh my god Raquel, that was amazing. Remind me to thank your friend Jackson for unleashing this new woman." He laughed and sat up.

He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I was still so stunned by the events that just took place I didn't know how to respond. Was he okay with my affair? What was I supposed to do now? I sat on the floor in confusion while my husband kissed my neck and shoulders.

I realized then that he had my shirt unbuttoned and was pushing it open to expose my breasts to him.

"Ride me like you did him!" He growled against my neck.

I stood up and he undressed me. I was naked in front of him and I leaned my breasts into his face. He quickly sucked my left nipple into his mouth and began kneading the other breast with both hands while he flicked and bit my other nipple.

I reached down and tugged his pants down to his ankles; he quickly kicked his shoes off and worked his legs free of his trousers. Once he was naked from the waist down I straddled his lap. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Howard had never gotten me this hot before. I felt my juices running down my inner thighs as I positioned myself above his revived cock. He was rock hard again as I slid quickly down his shaft.

He was pulsing and jerking inside me the whole time I rode him. I knew he was trying to hold back his orgasm but I also knew that once I came it would be over for him. I took my time grinding on him, letting him push against my g-spot till I was quivering with anticipation. Finally I couldn't take anymore and I bounced hard up and down his cock as fast as I could. I came within a minute of that and he was pumping his creamy load inside me before I finished my orgasm. "Oh wow! That's crazy! You're awesome baby!" He spoke while he kissed my breasts and shoulders. "You're so sexy! I could fuck you all day!" He stood with me still on him and laid me on the floor. He pulled his still hard cock out of my dripping pussy and roughly rolled me onto my belly. He pulled my hips to let me know he wanted to take me from behind. I had never done this position with him before and my pussy was already pulsing at the thought of him fucking me doggy style.

I rose up on my hands and knees as he got into position behind me. He rubbed my pussy from behind, dipping his fingers into me then sliding them over my swollen lips and clit. I felt him push his head between my lips as he began to rub my bum with his cum coated fingers. As he pushed his cock into my pussy he slid his index finger into my bottom. He quickly began to fuck me and slide his finger in my ass to the same rhythm. I came hard within a few minutes.

When I was done he pulled his cock out and began rubbing it around his finger that was still in my tight asshole. I felt him slide his finger out and slide his cock into the tight ring of my bum. I cried out as he slammed into my ass as deep as he could go. He reached under me and began to rub my pussy while he fucked my ass.

He was grunting again and saying things I never thought I'd hear him say.

"You like that don't you? You like my fat dick! Oh yeah, take it baby, take my big dick up your tight asshole…yeah, oh yeah…"

Soon he was pumping his load in my bowels. When he was done he pulled out of me quickly and pushed me onto my belly. He rolled me onto my back and lifted my legs. I watched as he lowered his mouth to my pussy and begin to drink his cum out of me. He slurped and groaned as he drank our combined cream. When he was done he rolled me onto my belly again and spread my bottom wide. I felt his tongue slide into my bum as he sucked his cum out of me. I was hit with another amazing orgasm which he happily drank from my pussy.

When we were finished we just laid there, neither of us said a word while we dressed an hour later. Once we were dressed we sat next to each other and just looked at one another.

"I love you Rocky but I don't know if I can keep this up. As much as I love watching you have sex with that man I don't know if it's something I can do every day. I must admit though…the sex with you afterwards is totally amazing!" He laughed as he took my hand.

"I love you too Howard and I'm not sure what all this means, we need to figure it out because I can't go on having an affair. That's why I told you, I can't keep lying."

"Are you saying you told me in order to break up with me? It's not that easy Raquel, we aren't just living together, we'd have to get a divorce." He sounded sad as he said "divorce".

"I know, so what should we do?"

"We can try a trial separation; see if we like being apart. You could continue your extracurricular activities and I could take up a hobby of my own." He laughed again. I think part of him was relieved to have found the naughty side of his personality.

"What about us?" I asked.

"I still love you, that hasn't changed. Maybe we could…ummm…get together once in awhile and make sure we are still compatible."

"Like tonight?" I laughed.

"Well…yeah, if you don't mind." He smiled sheepishly at me.

"I don't know Howard; we'll have to play that by ear. I'm going to go ahead and get my stuff, I should leave."

I stood and went upstairs to our room. I showered and dressed then packed a couple of bags and headed for downstairs. Howard was waiting by the bedroom door, he helped me with my luggage and we said our good byes. I knew it was over and I knew we'd never have sex again.

I stayed the first night at a local hotel; I called Jackson the next morning. He met me at the hotel and we spent that day and night together. He helped me get a small apartment near his house and helped me furnish it. Yeah I know, I'm a kept woman…sort of. I work, I pay my own way, he just helped me get settled in the beginning.

We still see each other every other day and the sex is still great. I'm not in love with him and he's not in love with me, we just like each other and love to have sex together. It's a nice relationship, I'm happy. As great as the sex is with Jackson I still find myself looking at other men and wondering what they would be like in bed. I used to be so conservative when it came to sex…until I met Jackson. Knowing that sex can be so amazing AND I can't get pregnant has given me a new outlook on sex and I'm enjoying it.

Last month things took a new turn in my life. Allen is a man I know at work, we've worked together for a couple of years and have been friendly but never flirtatious. One weekend we had to go to Phoenix for a training seminar. The flight was uneventful, the ride to the hotel was the same (it was hot even at 10:30 at night) and checking in was nothing to write home about.

We got our room keys and rode the elevator to the 8th floor. It turned out our rooms were next to each other, no big deal, I wasn't thinking about fooling around. I was settling into my room, unpacking my clothes and putting my toothbrush and other toiletries in the bathroom when there was a knock at my door. Being a single woman that's paranoid, I crept to the peephole and looked out. It was Allen. I opened the door and stood there looking at him wondering why the heck he had come over.

"Hey Raquel, sorry to bug you but I forgot my toothpaste. I called the front desk and they don't have any…" he trailed off.

"I only have my own but you're welcome to take a bit with you. We could put it on a tissue."

"Sure, that'll work."

I stepped aside and he walked in while I went to the bathroom and put some toothpaste on a tissue. I walked back into the room and he was standing by the window looking out. I walked up next to him and looked at what he was staring at. The city lights were actually quite beautiful at that hour, from the 8th floor it only made it nicer.

We made small talk and ended up digging into the mini bar, before long we had ordered a bottle of tequila from room service and began to get pretty drunk. I had to pee really bad and got up to use the bathroom. When I stood up he followed me, I'm still not sure why but I didn't close the bathroom door. He stood in the doorway and watched me pull down my panties and sit on the toilet. Mind you, I'm not usually an exhibitionist (does this even qualify?) but knowing he was watching me was turning me on.

I did my business and reached for the toilet paper. I felt strange wiping myself with him watching, I could pee with him watching but wiping seemed so…gross! I decided to do something else. The tequila had me pretty buzzed and I was feeling no pain as I stripped out of my clothes. I stepped over to the shower and turned the water on. When the water was warm enough I stepped inside and left the curtain open. I saw Allen in the mirror watching me shower. He came into the bathroom and leaned against the counter while I washed myself. When I was done I reached for a towel but he beat me to it. I stepped out as he wrapped me in the towel and lead me to my bed.

I sat on the bed while he removed his clothes. I noticed for the first time how handsome he was (maybe that was tequila) and what a nice body he had. He's tall (about 6'0) and has a nice lean muscular body, a "swimmers body" as some call it. You know broad shoulders, long lean muscles and a narrow waist.

As he removed his boxers I saw his cock for the first time and my mouth literally began to water at the sight of him. He's about the same length as Jackson but his girth was beyond anything I had ever imagined. It would take two hands to handle that thing not to mention how I would get my mouth around it. Well, I was about to find out.

I reached for him (with both hands) and pulled him to my waiting mouth. I licked his enormous head and trailed kisses around the crest of it before attempting to slip it into my mouth. Once he was lubricated with my saliva and his pre-cum I began the process of working him into my mouth. He groaned as my mouth wrapped around his silky head, I eased him down my throat but could only get him halfway in because he was just too thick. I did my best with what I could work with. He seemed to enjoy every bit of it; he moaned and whispered my name as I pleasured him with my mouth.

Before long he'd had enough and pushed me onto my back. He dropped to his knees and spread my legs wide.

"I've been waiting to taste your pussy since the first day we met!"

He went to work on my pussy. I felt his tongue licking and stabbing my clit before he slurped my swollen lips into his mouth. I felt his tongue roll around my labia as he gently sucked and nibbled. I came quickly, a gush of hot liquid shooting out of me and all over his face. He gasped when he saw my climax. He stood up and smiled down at me, his chin was dripping with my cum. He used his hand to wipe it off and proceeded to lick his hand clean.

I leaned back again waiting for him to climb on but he just shook his head. I sat up and he leaned down to kiss me. As we kissed he climbed on the bed next to me. He broke away and pointed at the mirror on the closet next to the bed.

"Turn and face the mirror Raquel." I did as he asked.

I turned my body and he moved next to me. He watched me in the mirror and smiled.

"Now, get on top of me." He instructed.

I turned to climb on him but he pointed at the mirror again.

"Face the mirror."

I straddled his hips while facing the mirror and saw the most incredible sight. His cock was jutting straight up in front of my pussy. I knew that he wanted me in front of the mirror so I could watch us fucking.

He was pulling pillows behind him as I got into position. He was now sitting up with his back on the pile of 4 or 5 pillows. As I rose up on my knees he reached down and grabbed his cock. I positioned myself over it and sank down slowly. The image in the mirror was so erotic. I saw him behind me looking at our joined bodies; I looked in the mirror and watched as his incredibly thick cock began to slide into me.

He moved his hands to my hips and shoved me down further. I leaned back and got a better view. I could see my lips stretched around his thick shaft as he pushed into me inch by inch.

"Yeah, oh yeah! Look at that! You've got the most beautiful pussy; look at it wrapped around my cock…"

He continued to whisper in my ear as he pushed deeper and deeper into me. It seemed to take forever but he was finally inside me with his balls pressed firmly against my clit.

"Now, ride me baby!"

He put his hands behind his head and watched me slowly rise up and down on his cock. Once I was accommodated to his size I was able to ride him easier. My juices were really flowing, I could feel them dripping out around his cock each time he slid in and out of my pussy.

I was so turned on I knew I'd be cumming soon, I quickened my rhythm and pretty soon I was bouncing up and down his shaft with enough force to knock the breath out of me. He was panting and moaning behind me as he watched me climax all over his cock and balls.

He moved his hands to my breasts and began lightly pinching my nipples as I continued to ride up and down his thick cock. I was screaming his name over and over as I came again, this time he couldn't hold back. I watched his balls tighten and his shaft swelled as he pumped his load deep inside me. We collapsed on the bed and just laid that way for several minutes, till we could move and speak.

"Oh man! That was amazing Raquel!" He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Yes, it was!" I said against his chest.

"So, tell me…was that the tequila or did you do that because you wanted me?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"A little of both, I wanted you and the tequila helped me make my move."

We cuddled for a little while longer before realizing it was after 2:00 am. We slept in my room that night and went to our training the next day. We still had another night in Phoenix and we made the most of it. We spent the entire time in my bed fucking our brains out. I thought of Jackson once or twice but there was no guilt involved, he was free to fuck whomever he pleased and I knew I had the same freedom.

Working with Allen after that business trip has been a pleasure. Once a week we work late and fuck in his office (he has a bigger sofa). I still see Jackson several times a week and he knows about Allen. He's okay with it, like I said, we aren't committed to each other (yet) and he knows how much I love to be fucked. He isn't seeing anyone (that he's told me about) but he's made it clear he doesn't care who I fuck.

Life was going great for me, I had two gorgeous men I could fuck any time I wanted and things were about to get even better.

*********************************************

I met Robert two weeks ago at a club I had gone to with Jackson. He bought me a drink and we had a few dances. Jackson sat back and watched me flirt and dance, when we got back to his place he fucked me raw.

Robert called the next day and we met for coffee. He was even better looking than I remembered. He's not as tall as Jackson or Allen, he's about 5'10 but since I'm only 5'2ish he's perfect. He has black hair, its cut short but you can see it's wavy (and very soft). He has chocolate brown eyes and dark skin, he's beautiful! My taste in men is usually blonde hair, blue eyes (or green or hazel); Robert is my first "ethnic" man. Being a Latina you'd think I was attracted to men of my own race but nope…I like the light boys…until Robert came along.

I told Jackson about my date with Robert and again he fucked me raw that night. He told me how hot it gets him knowing that Robert wants to fuck me. I must admit that my mind is going wild with the possibility of having sex with Robert. I find myself thinking about him naked and on top of me or me kneeling in front of him sucking his cock. I can't stop thinking about what he'll taste like or what he'll feel like inside me.

We've been talking for a couple of weeks and he's been a perfect gentleman, he hasn't made a move and it's driving me crazy. I want him so badly that my pussy aches for him. Tonight we are going to dinner and a movie; I'm hoping he makes a move tonight.

During dinner we talked and had a great time. I felt his knee brush against mine and it sent electricity through my entire body. My nipples were instantly hard and my pussy began to throb in anticipation.

"Instead of a movie would it be okay if we went to a club?" He asked as he paid the check.

"Sure, which club?" I asked as we walked to his car.

"It's called Bella's, it's across town. Have you heard of it?"

"No, is it new?"

"Nope, I've only been there a couple of times but it's something I want you to see."

We climbed in his car and headed across town. We arrived at a non-descript building with black windows. As we parked I saw that people coming out of the club were dressed in leather straps and studs.

"What kind of place is this Robert?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry; no one will hurt you…unless you want to be." He laughed softly as he took my hand and led me to the entrance.

The club was so dark I couldn't make anything out. I heard noises and music but that was about it. I caught a scent of marijuana in the air and again began to wonder what the heck this place was. Robert led me to a small sofa in the back of the club, it was marked "Reserved"…for us I assumed.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I realized that there were people on the floor, it looked like mounds rolling around on the floor before I realized they were having sex in various positions.

"What's going on Robert? Why did you bring me here?" I was worried that I had gotten in over my head. Apparently there was a price that came with my new sexual freedom.

"Don't worry; you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I just thought you'd like this place." He whispered in my ear.

He began to kiss my earlobe and work his way down my neck then back up to my ear. I closed my eyes and felt his hand on my breast. His touch was gentle as he caressed my nipple through the material of my blouse and bra. I opened my eyes and saw a petite brunette next to me with her hand on my breast.

I jumped back and covered my chest. I looked at Robert and he was smiling.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Didn't you like Claudia touching you?" He leaned forward and grazed my nipple with his finger tips.

I looked at Claudia (the petite brunette) and she smiled. I looked back at Robert and he pulled me to him.

"I know you want to fuck me Raquel, I want to fuck you too but I want something from you first." He whispered in my ear and again began to lick and kiss my neck and ear. I was putty in his hands as I felt the same small gentle touch on my breast. I looked down and saw the pretty brunette squeezing my nipple through my shirt.