Raquel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you like it baby, don't fight it. She won't hurt you!"

He stood up and took me by the hand. We walked to the far end of the club and he pulled aside a curtain to reveal a door. He opened the door with a key he had pulled from his pocket. In the room was a large bed, a hot tub and bathroom with no walls. He led me to the bed and pushed me onto my back. He slowly began to undress me. I lifted my bottom off the bed so he could pull my pants and panties off. Soon I was completely naked and spread out on the bed.

He stripped quickly and climbed on the bed. The room was in semi-darkness so I only got a glimpse of his naked body as he moved to the bed. From what I saw he had a great physique, muscular and thick. I hoped his cock was just as good.

"Have you ever been with a woman Raquel?" He asked as he began to kiss my neck again.

"Ummm, no…never." I whispered.

"How do you feel about being with a woman?" He asked as he licked between my breasts.

"Well, I never gave it much thought." I said with a soft moan.

"C'mon, you've never imagined another woman touching you or licking your sweet pussy?" He took my right nipple into his mouth and began sending delicious shocks throughout my body.

"No, I haven't." I whispered.

"Mmmm, well, that's about to change." He said as he devoured my left nipple.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed him biting and sucking my nipples. I felt his hands rub along my sides before coming back to my breasts and kneading them while he flicked his tongue across my hard nipples.

I was moaning as I felt his fingers trailing down my belly to my pussy. He ran his fingers down between my wet lips before slipping two fingers inside me. I felt my insides tighten as my orgasm began to build. He increased the pressure of his fingers while his mouth continued to bite and pleasure my breasts. I was riding a wave of ecstasy when he suddenly pulled his fingers out of me.

"Did you like that?" He asked as he licked his fingers clean.

"Yeeeesssss!" I moaned.

"Good. Claudia, get over here!" He called for the petite brunette.

I had forgotten that she had come in. She walked to the bed completely nude. She had small high breasts with large dark nipples that stuck out from her petite body. Her pussy was shaved bare (as was mine) and I could see her small lips sticking out. I looked at Robert and he smiled at me before he began to kiss me.

We kissed passionately, tongues rolling around each others mouths, tasting and rubbing each other. The more passionate his kiss became the more lost in him I became. Soon I was writhing under his expert fingers again before I realized both of his hands were on my breasts!

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Claudia's small hand massaging my pussy and pulling on my lips. It felt so good I didn't want it to end so I pretended I didn't know it was a woman touching me and relaxed a little. I spread my legs wider and she climbed between them. I felt her warm breath against my pussy before she drove her tongue inside me. I jumped as she began to fuck me with her small tongue.

Robert continued kissing me while Claudia licked and sucked on my pussy. I had never been licked by a woman, he mouth was softer than a mans and her tongue was smaller other than that it felt the same. I became accustomed to her small mouth and was soon on the verge of an amazing orgasm. My hips bucked and I moaned into Robert's mouth as Claudia licked me to my first girl on girl orgasm. My body was rocked by the intense pleasure I was receiving from the small woman between my thighs. My hips bucked and she never let go, she continued to suck my pussy, riding out my orgasm until I stopped writhing around under her.

Once I was done Claudia stood at the foot of the bed. Robert broke from my mouth and smiled down at me.

"You liked Claudia's little tongue didn't you?" He asked as he rolled my nipples between his fingers.

"Yes!" I whispered.

"What did you think of her body as she walked to you?"

I looked at Claudia and her petite build with her small firm breasts and shaved pussy.

"She's very pretty." I said, embarrassed to be talking about another woman in that way.

"She likes you, don't you Claudia?" He looked over at the pretty girl.

"Yes, she's tastes sweet." She said in a slightly accented voice.

"In the chair Claudia." Robert said in a firm voice.

Claudia walked to a strange looking chair next to the bed and sat down.

"Good girl, you know what to do."

I watched as she spread her legs wide and exposed her bare pussy to us. I've seen enough porn to know that she had a very nice pussy, well I thought it was. She had small firm lips that were slightly darker than her skin and a small hood covering her clit.

"Do you like what you see Raquel?" He asked.

"Ummm, I guess…why?" I stammered.

"Because, you are going to pay her back for the favor she just gave you." He smiled as he slid next to me and knelt.

"What am I supposed to do?" I was getting nervous again.

"Whatever she wants you to do."

I looked at the pretty dark haired girl and she smiled at me. She spread her legs wider and threw her head back.

"That means she wants you to eat her pussy darling, do you think you can do that?" He was kissing my neck again.

"Ummm…I don't know if I can…I've never…" He kissed me before I could even finish my sentence.

He pulled away and smiled at me again, "that's better, now…do you think you can bring Claudia to orgasm?" He went back to licking and kissing my neck.

I moaned and he took that as a yes.

"Good, now move to the edge of the bed."

I moved towards Claudia in the strange white chair. Robert climbed off the bed and went to the chair.

"Hold on Claudia." He said as he began to pump the chair up like the chairs in a hair salon.

The chair jerked up so it was about 2 feet above the level of the bed. Robert came back to the bed and spread out on his back with his head almost hanging over the side where Claudia was.

"Suck me!" He said to me as he pointed to his swelling cock.

That was the first time I actually got a good look at his prick. I looked at yet another long cock, his was dark like his skin. He looked a little longer than Jackson and thicker (not as thick as Allen) as well. His balls were large and dark brown in color. He's Native American and Mexican and has wonderfully smooth dark brown skin. Either he has little body hair or he really trims his pubic hair. He looked so good! My mouth watered at the thought of tasting his warm smooth flesh.

As soon as I saw his cock I forgot all about being nervous and I didn't even remember Claudia was there. I crawled to him and wrapped my hands around his cock before licking up and down his shaft. I slipped my mouth around the tip of his head and ran my tongue in circles around the ridge of his head. He moaned as I slid more of him into my mouth and began to rub my tongue rapidly on the underside just below his head.

His skin was so smooth and hot in my mouth, it drove me crazy to be sliding him in and out of my mouth fast then slide slowly down so he was entirely down my throat. He let out a soft hissing sound as I deep throated his cock and swallowed so my throat would contract around his thick prick.

"You gotta stop that or you're gonna make me cum!" He reached down and pulled me off his throbbing dick. "Get on top of me; I want you to sit on my face."

I climbed up his body and straddled his head. He inhaled deeply and rubbed his face in my pussy. I had never had a man literally rub his entire face in my pussy, he rubbed his cheeks and his nose (over my clit…it felt amazing) and his chin till he was covered with my pussy juice. Once he did that he went to work gently on my clit. I felt his tongue softly flicking my clit till I was dripping wet and ready to cum.

Then he licked between my lips and slid his tongue inside me. He had a nice long tongue, it went up and in my pussy further than I'd ever felt before. I felt him feeling around inside me till he found it…my g-spot. Once he knew he hit it he set out to make me cum like a madwoman.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Claudia sitting in front of my face. Her spread legs caused her pussy to be pushed up and out, she was less than a foot away. If I leaned forward slightly I could probably smell her.

I leaned forward and felt Robert suck harder on my pussy; I fell back and onto his face driving his tongue deeper into me. I came with such force I almost fell off the bed. I put out both hands to stop myself from going over; my hands came into contact with Claudia's legs. I braced myself on her while Robert licked me to the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced. I was moaning constantly and looking into her dark brown eyes as he continued to suck and suck till I was blubbering in another language (I think). Watching Claudia watch me was so arousing that before I knew what I was doing I leaned into her pussy and began to rub my face in it (like Robert did to me).

She moaned softly and pushed her pussy against my cheek. I caught her scent, it was musky and heavy, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, I honestly didn't care about anything other than the mouth on my pussy and the pussy against my cheek. Her skin was soft (softer than any mans) and smooth as she mashed it into my cheek. Her pussy began to drip warm silky liquid down my cheek, I felt it drip onto my collarbone and then down my breast.

Robert was still fucking me with his tongue and my orgasm still seemed to be peaking, I was growing weak and felt like I was going to cry from the intense pleasure he was giving me. I turned my face so my nose and mouth were now buried in her soft wet pussy. I hesitantly stuck my tongue out to taste her; she rewarded me with another gush of hot liquid.

I pulled back and looked up at her, her eyes were closed and she was gripping the sides of the chair so hard her knuckles were white. I looked down and saw the top of Robert's head going back and forth rapidly as he continued to suck me. I couldn't believe he was still making me climax, it would come in waves of pleasure, some moments more intense than others but still never stopping…it just went on and on and on and on…

I looked back up to Claudia's pussy and saw it glistening with her juices. I never thought of another woman as having a "nice" pussy but I had to say, if I was going to go down on a woman she might as well have a pussy as pretty and soft as Claudia's.

I imagined the way I like my pussy licked and decided I would try the things I enjoy. I'm not like most women; I don't enjoy a lot of stimulation on my clitoris. For me the pleasure is all in my labia. If a man (or Claudia) can figure that out (which they both did) then I would hope I could return the favor.

I softly kissed her swollen labia, they were small and very firm, and I realized now why they are called "lips". She moaned softly and it encouraged me to continue my exploration of her body. I wet my lips and opened my mouth; I gently sucked her lips into my mouth and instantly felt a gush of warm fluid. I was afraid to lick it because I wasn't sure how she would taste. I carefully spread her lips my hands and opened her pussy to me.

Inside she was a bright pink color; it reminded me of a flower. Now I could understand why I heard men refer to pussies as a flower. I gingerly flicked my tongue out and speared her opening. As I slid my tongue into her I curled up my tongue and was rewarded with another warm gush, this one was right on my tongue, and I hate to taste it. I rolled the warm liquid over my tongue and swallowed it slowly. It wasn't bad at all! It was sort of like a man's but Claudia's was much creamier, it had a much lighter taste than I was used to.

I lowered my mouth back down to her pussy and wrapped my lips around her labia. She pushed her pussy onto my face as I slowly began to rub my tongue over her swollen lips and running up and down her slit. She was moaning louder now and I took it as a good sign.

I continued to suck and rub my tongue in circles while she bucked her hips and began making a mewling sound. Her lips began to swell in my mouth and I felt her clit begin to protrude out from under the tiny hood. I reached up with my right hand and gently pulled back the small hood. I opened my mouth wider so that I was sucking on her lips and her clit was under my top lip. I moved my mouth in time with my sucking and she went crazy.

She was screaming and clutching my head violently to her pussy. I couldn't breath because she was mashed up against my nose, I did my best to keep sucking and ride out her orgasm. I found that my lightheadedness only heightened my arousal and I felt a huge gush of hot juice pour out of me and all over Robert's face. He moaned loudly as he began to suck it all up. Just then Claudia hit a fevered pitch and squealed (yes, she actually squealed) loudly as she was rocked by another orgasm. I had been holding my breath for a while and was starting to get dizzy just as she collapsed off of me and fell back onto the chair. I collapsed off of Robert's face and fell on my side.

"Holy shit that was hot!" I heard a familiar voice from across the room.

I opened my eyes to see Jackson standing there naked with a huge hard on. I didn't care why he was there I was in a state of euphoria. I had eaten my first (and probably only) pussy and I made her cum…twice. I looked over at Claudia; she was slumped in the chair panting. I smiled at Jackson and looked down at Robert.

He was holding his cock out to me and pounced on him. I sucked his cock so good he didn't know what hit him. Within three minutes he was pumping his huge load into my mouth and moaning loudly. He was still hard and I took the opportunity to climb on top of him. He put his hands on my hips and helped guide me to him. I felt the tip of his cock push between my lips and enter me slowly. He lowered me slowly onto his shaft, filling me agonizingly slowly. I opened my eyes and looked over at Jackson, he was watching Robert and I fuck while he slid his hand up and down his long cock.

I was mesmerized by the image of Jack with his cock in his big hand, stroking up and down while I rode up and down on Robert's dick. I came quickly, my body shuddered and I collapsed on Robert's chest while he continued to fuck me. He picked up speed and soon was sliding in and out of me at me blinding speed. I felt my orgasm building as he thrust his hips up rapidly. I sat up and put my hands on his chest while he continued to slide up into me, I lightly pinched his nipples while moving my hips up and down in time with his rhythm. I looked over at Jackson; he was still stroking his cock slowly while he watched Robert sliding in and out of my pussy.

Robert began to swell inside me and he started moaning loudly, I felt his cock stretch me tighter as he pumped his load into me. I collapsed on to him and rolled onto my back. I was looking up when I saw Jackson crawl on the bed and get into position between my legs. He lifted my ankles and spread my legs wide, I felt his hard cock slide between my lips and he began to fuck me slowly.

He leaned down and sucked my left nipple into his mouth; he grazed his teeth across my hardened peak and flicked it with his tongue. He picked up speed and started slamming into me with short powerful thrusts. He was taking turns sucking my nipples, biting and pulling each nipple with his teeth. He smiled at me from between my breasts. His rhythm slowed until he was barely rocking his hips. He kissed his way up my chest to my neck where he began to softly lick and nibble on my sensitive skin.

"I saw you with Claudia. What made you taste her?" He murmured against my neck.

I flashed back to the moment I looked up and saw her clean shaven pussy inches from my face.

"Her pussy looked so pretty and clean, I wanted to see what it was like."

"You liked her, I could tell." He licked his way to my ear and sucked my earlobe into his mouth.

"Yesssss!" I moaned.

"What did you like about her?" He slowly slid his tongue into my ear before going back to nibbling on my neck.

I thought back to the way she tasted and smelled and the way her soft wet folds felt against my face. The way her silky skin slid into my mouth and swelled under the pressure of my tongue, I shuddered in response to the memory.

"She tastes sweet and she's so soft, her pussy felt softer than anything I've ever experienced."

He licked his way to my chin then slowly ran his tongue around my lips, I parted my lips and his tongue slid into my mouth. I greeted his tongue with my own; he began a sensual dance with my tongue, rolling around mine in firm caresses. I felt my orgasm begin low in my belly; my muscles in my entire body slowly began to tighten as the warmth in my belly began to spread wider. My toes curled painfully and my legs began to cramp as my orgasm continued to grow agonizingly slow. Finally he began to speed the rhythm of his hips until he was sliding in and out of me in a perfect rhythm that pushed me over the edge.

I cried out into his mouth as I felt him swell seconds before his cock jerked inside me and the warmth of his cum mixed with mine. He continued to thrust into me until he was spent. He never stopped kissing me, he kept the same sensual kiss the whole time we came and even now that we were both exhausted and sated.

He broke the kiss and looked down at me with a smile that made my skin tingle.

"You looked amazing when you licked Claudia. Do you mind if she licks you again? She's here just for you, whatever you want to do with her is fine with her." He lowered his mouth to my left nipple and bit down gently.

"I don't mind." Was all I could think to say before he sucked my other nipple into his mouth.

I opened my eyes when his mouth pulled away from my nipple. I looked around and watched as Robert was helping Claudia out of the chair. Jackson rolled out of the way knelt next to my head while Claudia climbed on the bed and settled between my legs. I could feel Jackson and Robert's cum dripping out of my pussy; it was beginning to run down to my bum.

She placed her small hands on my inner thighs and pushed them wider. Jackson leaned down and began to kiss me while Claudia softly kissed my inner thighs and worked her way to my dripping pussy. Her soft lips kissed my clit before she ran her tongue up and down between my lips. She licked down to my ass, kissing me and sucking up the combined cum from the three of us. I felt Robert climb on the bed and heard him moving around. Jackson was on his knees bent over me, he was moaning into my mouth and I felt him moving over me. I opened my eyes and watched as Jackson got on all fours above me and Robert slid under him.

I turned my head in time to see Robert grab Jackson's semi erect cock and wrap his mouth around it. I gasped into Jackson's mouth just as he moaned into mine. Robert was doing an amazing job of reviving Jackson's cock; he sucked Jackson off better than most female porn stars I've seen. I continued to kiss Jackson passionately while Robert worked his cock to a huge erection. Jack was moaning and pumping his hips while Claudia licked and drank the warm cum dripping out of my pussy. The entire night was so overwhelming; I had never imagined myself in a situation like this, I never thought I'd be involved in a threesome (or foursome), I never thought I would be licked by another woman much less lick her pussy.

As I came in Claudia's mouth all thoughts of what I was doing disappeared and I reveled in the moment. Claudia's soft mouth sucking on my pussy while she rubbed my clit softly with her small fingers, watching Jackson get his dick sucked so amazingly by Robert…it was all so erotic and naughty…I loved every moment of it.

To Be Continued…