Rare Birds and Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few buzzing mosquitoes sent us on our way. It was a half-mile farther along, where the trail opens up and more sunlight filters through, when Carrie said, "You guys, I have to pee. We're almost there, why don't you go ahead and I'll meet you at the lean-to by the pond."

"Oh, yeah, for sure," I said. Neil and I watched for a few seconds as Carrie scurried off down a barely there hunter's path, one that leads to the pond's inlet, I imagine, maybe to the place she knows, where the deer bed down. Neil and I trudged onward up the main trail, to give her some privacy. In less than a tenth of a mile we could see the sky clearer through the trees, above where the pond lay, and then we heard the unmistakable sound of humanity. Hikers. Coming our way.

"What the fuck, dude," I said to Neil. "What do we do?"

"Too late," he said. "They see us."

Up ahead there was four of them, two men and two women, all with big, full backpacks on. The men carried walking sticks and looked citified, wearing expensive 'hiking' clothes. These folks were all a bit older than us, their loud conversation fading to silence when they saw we two naked men heading their way.

"Fuck, dude!" I whispered to Neil. "Awkward!"

As they got closer I could see that the men were nodding at us in an oddly friendly way, and the women were wide-eyed. "It's National Nude Day," I said, loudly, wondering if they thought Neil and I were gay. "You should give it a try, it's kinda awesome."

The women giggled, and one of the men said, "Oh. Is it? Is that really a thing?"

"Yeah," I said, suddenly wondering if it really was a thing. "Check it out when you get home. It's pretty fun."

We passed by each other, them giving Neil and me a wide berth. "Is there anybody else up at the pond?" I asked.

"Nope," one of the men said. "It was just us."

After a few seconds of walking I looked back over my shoulder, and they were standing there, watching us, the men smiling, the women giggling. They all looked away and started walking when they saw that I'd seen them.

"Jesus, that was...interesting," I said.

"I wonder what Carrie will do," Neil said, and I suddenly worried about her. Not for her safety, but...I just worried.

"Maybe she'll stay hidden," I said. "Or maybe she's super into this and she'll just be a naked hiker, like she came here to do."

"Or maybe she's gone," Neil said.

I stopped and looked at him and instantly knew what he meant. Was stopping for a pee her way of bailing out? Maybe it was getting too real, heading for a lean-to with us guys, near strangers, out here in the wilderness. "Yeah, maybe," I said. "I wouldn't blame her."

Neil nodded. "Should we...get dressed, do you think, or..."

I shrugged. "Maybe she'll come back. And anyway, this is kinda fuckin' cool, isn't it? I can't say I don't like it."

"I read a book about a famous hiker out West who used to hike naked," Neil said. "I always thought it was kind of interesting."

And so Neil and I pressed on, toward the brightening sky light that hung over the pond in the distance. Two nude men, out in the wilds, one of us listening for birds, both of us listening for a woman.

When the trail reaches the shore of Old Settlement Pond it circles around the pond's wide end. There's a rough old log-plank foot bridge that crosses over the pond's outlet, a rock-strewn but placid creek that looks like it might hold some nice fish. The trail's last tenth of a mile or so lifts away from the pond's edge, into a section of White Pine forest that's soft with brown needle pine duff underfoot. It's a quiet place of softly scented air, with the flashing sparkles of the pond's surface visible through the ancient trees. The trail drops down again, back to the water's edge, and there, right near the clean, gurgling creek that's the pond's inlet, is the lean-to, a slanted roof log-built structure with a wooden floor and an open front. Built by the State's Conservation Department, these lean-tos are for anybody's use, the only rule being that everybody is welcome, as long as there's space.

I sat down on the lean-to's front edge, and Neil sat, too. We didn't speak for a few moments, just sipped from our water bottles, our eyes on the spot across the pond where the trail first meets the water. There was nothing there. No Carrie.

"She's gone. Right?" said Neil.

"Maybe. What the fuck. What's her story, I wonder?"

"Think she's ever done this before?" asked Neil. "Get guys naked, just for fun?"

"I don't know, man, I think this is her first time trying this whole Nude Day thing. She seems pretty sincere. She doesn't seem like she's whacko or anything."

"You're pretty mellow about it all," Neil said.

"I am? You are! Jesus Christ, dude, if you were Patrick we would have been high-fiving all the way up the trail."

"I just...didn't want her to think we were scary or anything."

"Oh, no, yeah, that's cool," I said. "Yeah, she's nice."

"So you've seen her here before?"

"Yeah, three times, man. How freaky is that. This is the fourth."

"Destiny," Neil said, smiling.

And then destiny happened again — Carrie was there, across the pond, still naked, her tits just as milky white as before. She walked at a steady pace, looking our way. I waved. She waved. Neil waved.

"What the fuck, dude," Neil said. "She's still here."

Neil and I had a few minutes of time available, right then, to talk about what was happening, but both of us seemed to be stupefied to silence by the woman on the trail, her naked body now crossing the rustic foot bridge over the rock-strewn outlet. Soon she'd disappeared as the trail lifted into the White Pines, but we knew she was there, her pace steady, as before, her boots trodding silently over the pine duff. The last thing I wanted was an embarrassing hard-on when she arrived, but I'll be damned if my cock wasn't growing.

I started pawing in my pack for lunch food, because I'd mentioned lunch to Carrie, and I thought it might get my mind off of her, enough to shrink down my growing boner. It didn't help, but I got a glimpse of Neil's cock and it looked plenty chubby, too. I was glad I wasn't the only one.

"Oh my God you guys!" Carrie said, her eyes wide as she approached. "You didn't get dressed? What about those people?"

"Hey, it's Nude Day," I said, smiling. "It'll give them something to talk about with their friends. What did you do? Did they see you?"

"No! I was heading for you guys, but when I heard them I ran and hid. Now I feel like a wuss. I mean, it's Nude Day, right? I should have been brave."

"Yeah, but you didn't know. It could have been a bunch of redneck guys. What would they have done if they'd seen you?"

"Oh my God," said Carrie, eyes wide, chuckling in an odd way.

She took off her pack just then, the shoulder motions thrusting her nice tits in a most awesome way. She looked even nuder now, and I think she felt that way, too, a fresh blush on her face and chest complimenting her interesting smile.

She sat on the edge of the lean-to with us, and she took off her boots and socks. As she did it, smirking in a mischievous way, she said, "Nude means nude, right?"

"Yeah, lets do it," I said, reaching to unlace my boots. "Don't wanna break the Nude Day rules."

"There's no rules," she said, doubling down on the idea, with a twinkle in her eyes. "I told you that."

Aaaaand there goes my cock again, fucking hardening like a son of a bitch. Carrie looked right at it, like she knew it was happening, even though it was sort of comfortably between my thighs. Was I blushing? Was it pheromones that gave me away? Who knows.

"So, those people on the trail, they were talking about you guys, and laughing," Carrie said.

"Oh, great," I said. "So I'm laughable when I'm nude, huh?"

Carrie smiled. "One of the men said something about having a bigger dick than you guys, and, I guess it was the woman he was with said 'You're dreaming, mister.' And he said 'You wanna go back there? Didn't get enough last night?', and she said 'Fuck yeah, I'll go back there.' The guy said 'They're probably gay, packin' some fudge right now', and she said 'No way! Those are not gay men. Gay men don't look at a woman the way they looked at me.' They all laughed, and I couldn't hear them much after that, and then they were gone."

"Well," I said, "I'm glad they got our sexual preferences straightened out. I'd hate to go down in their lore as 'Two naked gay men we saw hiking in the woods'. Now it'll be 'Two naked straight guys with big dicks gave me the eye'. That's much better."

Carrie giggled. "I was gonna say I wish a naked guy with a nice dick would give me the eye, but you guys already did, so I'm good."

"Oh, you caught us looking, huh? I wish I could say it has everything to do with your nudity, and some of it does, but...do you remember me at all, from other times here?"

"Of course," Carrie said, looking away, with a sudden case of the bashfuls.

"So...would you say I gave you the eye those times, too?" I asked.

"Yup," she said, smirking as she glanced at me again, her tits noticeably goosebumpy, her nipples newly blossomed into hardness.

She took a lingering look at my cock, it cycle of soft/harder/soft/harder/soft/harder now lifting beyond, defying gravity as it rose to the red hot hard and ready stage. My heart pounded when her gentle bedroom eyes met mine. In a breathy near whisper she asked, "Yes?"

I nodded, and her hand reached, slowly, tenderly, her slender fingers touching the hard heat of me, encircling my throbbing cock with a feather-touch grip that felt like a drug called heaven.

"Lie back," her quiet breath of a voice said to me, and then her eyes were on Neil. "I want you both."

I moved my pack to a pillow position and lay back with my head on it, and Neil did the same. That beautiful silence of the North Woods surrounded us, the barely there pine-scented breeze, the still water, the mid-day brightness and warmth. Carrie leaned down, a bit sideways, gently stroking my cock, the solid shaft of it erect and upright, and I watched her eyes watch Neil's eyes as he started a slow masturbation, as if she was telepathing him to do it.

She looked like she wanted to say something, but instead she licked her lips and moved her mouth to me, guiding the tip of my cock with her tongue into her warm wet mouth. A guy just has to moan when these miracles happen, so I did, louder than I thought it would be. But damn, I mean damn, this was fucking magic.

It took only seconds for Carrie's sexy hormones to let loose her lust, lust that had been close to the surface, I imagine. Her cock sucking was beautiful to watch, and she knew we were watching, her now lusty eyes looking at one of us, and then the other, all while mouthing and moaning on my saliva wet cock. She licked it, then stroked the slippery wetness with her hand. "I've never had two guys before," she said, her eyes on Neil, and he moaned under his breath, his hand gently stroking his own fully hard cock.

I'm glad she fucked me first. It's selfish, maybe, but Carrie and I had that little bit of history, those flirtatious moments over the early part of the summer. I'm glad she wanted me, the way I wanted her. I'm glad her pussy felt the way it did, squeezing and perfect, and I'm glad she'd mounted me cowgirl style, absorbing me into her, with her goosebumpy tits and aroused nipples on full display. I was soon fully deep, "So deep!" she said, her beautiful voice a breathy gasp.

Reaching for Neil's hand, she guided him upward, on his knees at first, next to us, so she could kiss him and stroke his cock, and then she urged him up on his feet, so she could have two men inside her for the first time. I watched her mouth take Neil's rock-hard cock, and she moaned like a dirty angel, her hips fucking me, her pussy squeezing like a dream.

My hands went to Carrie's tits and she moaned again, more guttural. Her transformation to fully sexual was complete, the primitive woman inside her freed into the wilds of the woods. She was fucking me in earnest now, faster, harder, her mouth full of cock and her lungs huffing. Words roared out of her and she clutched Neil's cock in her hand. "Oh fuck yeah! Fuck!...I'm fucking cumming! "

Fucking me wildly, her eyes looked so surprised, like she hadn't ever had an orgasm before. Maybe it was true, because it ripped through her like a spastic, delirious overdose, her eyes rolling, devilish utterances gurgling from her mouth. Just past the peak of it she grabbed Neil's buttock and crammed his cock back into her mouth, her cocksucking now with a new kind of hunger.

I watched her pussy on me, slowing a bit, glistening with wetness, the base of my cock now buttered with her cream. I let my hips take over while hers were easing, fucking upward into her with more and more of my length, her thighs lifting her just enough to let me. She moaned as the feelings grew, and soon her utterances were guttural again, her body tightening. "Oh my fucking God!" she gasped, her eyes on me now, surprised again as orgasm number two locked up her mind in a shuddering bliss. Her gasping exclamation — "Fuck!" — echoed off the hillside across the water.

Fully down on me now, leaving Neil to stroke his own cock, Carrie kissed me, moaning, with my cock deep in her pussy, her tongue wild in my mouth. This was passion beyond the norm. A wildness, a freedom, a new kind of lust that I'd only dreamt of.

Not wanting to stop her hungry kiss, she lifted her pussy off of me, shifted her knees so they were beside me, and her reaching arm pulled Neil down to take her from behind, her crazed moan into my mouth telling me the exact moment his cock filled her.

"Fuck! " she cried, echoing over the still water again.

Her mouth shifted its target, now taking my cock, her deep moan telling me the taste of her pussy was a nice new ingredient in the day's intoxicating mix. My hand reached for her tits and fondled their softly hanging weight as Neil fucked her harder, his eyes not looking at me, his body thrusting with undiluted energy. I gently pinched Carrie's nipple and she huffed from her nose as she sucked my cock, her head nodding, telling me she liked it. So I pinched some more, and some more, getting rough with her soft tits as Neil pounded into her, and Carrie came, orgasming with a lifting scream that was as pure and wild as anything I've ever heard.

"You now," she gruffly commanded, her wild eyes on me. I knew what she wanted, so I fucked her from behind and Neil knelt before her, his head back, his eyes on the age-old carved graffiti on the underside of the lean-to roof as Carrie gagged on the length of his wood-hard cock. I looked out at the water for some reason, and a peacefulness came over me, and my eyes drifted to the clouds.

"Harder!" Carrie huffed. "Fuck me harder!"

My hands took even more secure hold of her womanly hips and I let my pelvis thud into her, the slapping together of our bodies rhythmic like a drum, a steady thwack of a bongo, a quivering ass that made me want to cum. It was nearly impossible to keep it inside me, but somehow I did, and I fucked this remarkable woman the way she wanted me to, hard, and thudding, deep, and plunging, her pussy hot and electric, my cock somehow everlasting. She came, and she rode the wave, her orgasmic trembles and her mouthful mumbles too much for Neil. His body tensed and spasmed as he came in Carrie's mouth, a mouth of gobbling hunger, drinking him in, swallowing him down, moaning her watery-eyed bliss the way men wish all women would.

Carrie's fourth big orgasm had made mush of her brain and her muscles. Rolling into her back she spread her legs wide and pulled me onto her, and my cock was in her, a missionary style fuck that joined our kissing mouths again. Neil, temporarily spent, sat back against the lean-to's wall and watched us.

Orgasmicly exhausted but still eagerly welcoming, Carrie's body was limper now, her fiery dominance melted away, her wide-spread, lusty submission lying under me now, moaning into my mouth. My cock, feeling even harder than it had, fucked her more and more, and her breathy words told me of the goodness of it. "Oh my God," she said. "Oh my God...... Fuck me, Nick...... Fuck me!...... Make me cum, and cum inside me!"

She'd given herself over to it, this multi-orgasmic head-trip she was on. I swear to God it felt like it was new, these orgasms she was having, like she'd never gotten there before, not even once maybe, and certainly not four times and going for five. So I fucked her steady and deep, kissing her some, looking into her eyes some, and I felt her getting there, and I felt her arrival, and she arched her back high and my hands claimed her tits, and our cries joined together as I came, deep inside her orgasming pussy.

Lying even limper under me than she'd been, her body twitched with lingering orgasmic spasms. I rose to my knees, there between her wide-spread legs, and I gazed upon her, her womanly beauty, her soft breasts, the raw and red between her legs. My cock was more yielding, but still long, arching downward. I had a powerful desire to eat her pussy, its glistening pinkness such a beautiful obscenity. But Neil was there, patiently nearby, and I knew this fantasy of Carrie's was all about two men and not just one. I straddled Carrie's middle, smiling at her drunk-like smile, and I lifted her head from the wooden floor and propped it on my pack. Just before I fed her smiling mouth my sticky cock, I asked her, "Do you want Neil's mouth on your pussy?"

"Yes," she said, breathy and desirous, her drug-ish eyes half lidded, and she took me into her mouth with a gentle hunger.

I didn't look behind me, but Neil was soon there, and Carrie's deeply erotic moans told me she loves having her pussy eaten. She came again that way, with her back arched up under me, her eyes wide, looking at nothing, my cock in her tight-fisted grip, her lungs emptying breath through her open mouth in a devilishly musical way. I could tell it was a different kind of orgasm, a dizzying one. Her hand let loose my cock and her arms fainted to the floor, and I thought maybe her whole self had fainted, too, but no, she opened her mouth, reaching with her tongue, and I knew she wanted my cock again. She closed her tired eyes and smiled when I fed it to her.

After a few minutes gathering her faculties, Carrie had Neil down on his back, riding him the way she'd done me. She didn't have quite the same thudding energy at first, but then it was there, her words coming freer and dirtier as she fucked him harder, her body flushed red with the hot blood coursing through her veins.

"Oh, Jesus!" she mumbled as he eyes began to roll. "Oh, Jesus!"

After she came she had a look of astonishment in her eyes. Happy surprise was written all over her face. I think Neil and I showed it, too, this magical coming together being the best sex any of us had ever experienced. And then it got even more surprising.

Carrie was still on top of Neil, his cock still hard and deep in her pussy. Looking at me, with something different in her eyes, she said, "In my ass. Want to?" Her hands went there, spreading her cheeks, her little asshole as conspicuously hungry-looking as her lusty eyes were.

Anal sex, being a porn thing, a fantasy thing, never seemed real to me. I had a feeling Carrie felt the same about it. "Have you ever?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. "I wanna try it," she said. "Do you want to?"

Instead of answering I went there, with my mouth and my tongue, the closest I've ever been to another man's hard cock. Carrie gasped and quietly shrieked at the ass tickling my flicking tongue was giving her. Neil's cock began slowly fucking her pussy, my tongue massaged the tender nerves of her anus, and she came again, her thighs trembling as her wordless utterances let us know how very good this was.