Rare Birds and Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may die here," she said, drunk on orgasms. "Is that okay? You guys gonna fuck me to death?" She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes deeply lustful and wild. "Do it," she said, spreading her ass open with her hands again, and then, through clenched teeth, she commanded, "Shove it in me."

I wish I could have, but fuck she's got a tight ass. Maybe every woman does? Carrie's took some work before it fully accepted me, but it was work that thrilled her, her words of encouragement getting louder, my cock going deeper, Neil's cock slowly fucking her. Soon she was a screaming, howling animal, there by that wilderness pond, a mountain lioness being bred by a pair of wolves.

"Fuck!......Fuck!......Fuck!......" she screamed. I was fucking her amazing ass fully deep now, shoving my cock into her, hard, the way she'd asked for, and Neil wasn't gentle, either. Carrie was lost in some kind of dream, floating in it, suspended there between us, her orgasms coming continuously as Neil and I gave her what was left of our seed, deep in both chambers of her ecstatically spasming gut.

"Here, use my phone to take my picture," Carrie said, standing in the dappled sunlight, her face, chest and crotch still flushed pink with hot orgasmic blood.

I smiled. "Are you posting it on the web, with those other Nude Day people?"

"No. This is for...someone who wasn't brave enough to try it, and thinks I'm not, either."

Carrie's expression showed a super sexy lustiness, the kind that wildly good sex gives you.

"Back up," she said, as she stood facing me, with her back to the pond. "I want it to show all of me."

I took three pictures, wishing that I could somehow sneakily text one to myself.

The three of us lingered a while, ate some lunch, and hiked out slowly, Carrie saying her legs felt wobbly and her body felt wonderfully funny. My strength was nicely sapped, too, in that good way, and Neil ambled along listening for birds. "Black-backed Woodpecker," he'd tell us, and a little farther along, "Great Crested Flycatcher."

We stayed nude as long as we could, for fully half of the four miles back to the cars, but voices in the distance slowed us, our feet coming to a stop. "Now's your chance," I said to Carrie. "You said you felt like a wuss for hiding from those other people."

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes. "Do you...want to?" she asked.

I shrugged. "How else are we gonna spread the word about National Nude Day?"

Carrie smiled. Neil didn't look entirely thrilled by the idea, but he smiled a little, too. And so we walked on, nude, toward the folks approaching on the trail. It turned out to be a group of youngsters, in their late teens, I'd guess, their conversation quieting to nothing as we neared.

"It's National Nude Day," I said proudly. "You guys should give it a try; it's fucking awesome."

I smiled, wondering if the parents of the teen girls would be happy with my suggestion. The girls, and the boys they were with, said nothing, looking at us like we were some kind of freak show, giggling after they passed us.

A few seconds later I asked Carrie, "Were those boys looking at your tits, or you pussy?"

"Both," she said, blushing.

"You liked it?"

She smiled, nodding. "But I think we should get dressed. We're getting close, and...we may see someone we know."

And so, for us, National Nude Day came to an end. Pulling on clothes felt downright odd, an interesting thing, I thought, after a few hours in the buff. We were soon on the more heavily trodden part of the trail, waving and smiling at the next passers-by, a gray-haired couple, their ignorance of our day somehow disappointing to me.

We reached the parking area and the cars, and Carrie said, "We all have wedding rings on, obviously, so...we can't see each other, or anything. But...if you guys want to...maybe we can do this every year? On Nude Day we could...meet here, in the parking lot, at...noon, maybe?"

We all smiled and said nothing more. Neil and I watched Carrie walk to her car, my eyes on her ass, curvaceous and alluring, tightly packed into her rugged but stylish shorts. As we stood there, an unusual birdsong caught my ear. I expected Neil to tell me all about it, but his mind was somewhere else.

The End