Rashmika Mandanna - Whore of the Week

Story Info
Rashmika wins whore of the week award and reports to Romeo.
4.1k words
4.59
43.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is another story where we have whore of the week contest every week. This week Rashmika won. This story is about her accepting the award.]

"Papa, can you drive slow, please?" Rashmika pleaded "These are not good roads for speeding."

"You only wanted to get there fast." Anand Mandanna said "You and your most important director."

"I know, Papa, but I still want to get to Goa in one piece." Rashmika said "I am no good to Romeo Sir if I am all broken up. He won't come to the hospital to give me the award."

"Ok, ok." Anand slowed down a little bit.

"Thank you, Papa."

"Still can't believe you got whore of the week." Keerthy said from the back seat "I am clearly the bigger whore than you."

"It's not just about being a whore. It's also about beauty and style." Anand said.

"Well, if she has everything then why am I going to fucking Goa with you?" Keerthy challenged her father and step-sister.

Anand said patiently "To support your sister, while she gets the award and enjoy the Goa beaches."

"Don't forget, you get to meet Romeo Sir too." Rashmika told her.

"Oh yes, now I remember, why I came to Goa." Keerthy smiled.

"Why Goa this time, baby?" Their father asked "Romeo lives in Bombay, Filmfare office is in Bombay, why the award function in Goa?"

"Papa, Romeo Sir was in Goa to do a shoot, so they are doing the function here for him. They are making it like they will do photo feature for me on Goa beaches, but real reason is, where Romeo goes, the power is there."

"Ah, I see." Anand said "Well, excuse or not, you get the award and you get into Filmfare with photos, all good."

Rashmika said "Papa, all I care about is a chance to get into Romeo's stable. If I can become his personal whore, it'll be all worth it."

"Well, all you can do is try, baby. We are almost there."

=============================================================

Once they got to the hotel Anand said "Okay, we have several hours before the award function, do you want to go meet Romeo first?"

"Yes, Papa." Rashmika got out of the car and took off her jacket. Her dress was a very short, sparkly silver minidress with no back at all. It had two noodle straps and a deep neck showing her firm, perky breasts in a mouth-watering cleavage. Of course, she was not wearing any bra or panties. She changed into 8" high stilettos that had thin straps that wrapped around her calves and tied just below her knees.

"Wow, you are such a whore!" Keerthy said as she looked at Rashmika's dress. Her own outfit was also very skimpy but not so glittery. She was wearing a short tank top that didn't reach the bottom of her tits. It just draped over her tits and the hem hung just an inch below her nipples. The bottom of her tits was visible and both her tits were available to be groped. Her cotton skirt was a micromini that just barely covered her ass not even covering her upper thighs fully. She was not wearing any undies either. She already had 6" high pointed heels on.

Rashmika flashed her beautiful smile "I am also the whore of the week."

They went in and asked at the reception. The receptionist was not ready to tell them Romeo's room number but when Anand insisted that she should call Romeo and tell him that Rashmika wanted to meet him, she made the call. As expected Romeo told her to send them up.

"Twelfth floor." She told Anand "Presidential suite."

Anand thanked her and they walked to the lifts.

"Hold on, hold on!" Rashmika stopped as they get out of the lift on the 12th floor.

"What now?" Keerthy said.

Rashmika took a deep breath and said "I need to walk ahead." She took the lead. Anand followed with a nod of his head and Keerthy with a shake of hers.

In response to the doorbell, Kajal Agarwal opened the door.

"Hi Rashmika!" Kajal hugged her "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Kajal." Rashmika said "Is the boss in? I know the function is not until this evening but I was hoping he would see me."

"Are you kidding?" Kajal smiled "You are his whore of the week. Of course, he woud see you. Come, come on in."

She led them all to the huge living room. Romeo was there only in a casual tshirt and pyjama bottoms. Rashmika walked up to him and hugged him. He squeezed her in his arms and Rashmika moulded her young, shapely body against his hard, masculine, frame. His hands were caressing her bare back and Rashmika could already feel her body getting hotter. She turned her face up to him and he pressed his lips on hers.

Rashmika knew that he liked girls to greet him with a full French kiss even if he was meeting them for the first time. She was keen on proving to him that she was a good whore. She parted her lips and when his tongue pushed in between them, she welcomed it with her tongue, massaging it from below, inviting him to explore her mouth deeper.

When his hands moved down and kneaded her ass cheeks, Rashmika opened her legs and started to grind her pussy on his cock. She could feel it outlined between her legs and the way it felt, she was finding out that the legends were true. She had often wondered about the last Whore of the Week functions where he had fucked the whores before giving them the award. She had seen his dick in those scenes but wondered if they used special angles to make it appear so big. Now she could feel it throbbing through his pyjamas and it seemed even bigger than what she had seen.

"I love the dress. Very sexy." He said as he broke the kiss slowly and squeezed her ass again before letting her out of his arms.

"Thank you, Sir." Rashmika beamed, happy to have his approval.

Keerthy stepped forward to greet him. She was not his whore of the week and had very little chance of getting into his stable but she was not going to let that stop her from trying.

As she came closer, Romeo said "Oh, I love this, nice top." He slipped his hand under Keerthy's tiny, cut-off top and fondled her soft, firm breast. She moaned as she felt his calloused hand on her bare breast and for the first time felt hopeful. Just that much did not give her hope to be in his stable but what if he fucked her along with her sister? Even that would be legendary for Keerthy. Girls had launched their careers with much less than that with him. Just his name was a passport in show business, but having a sister who was his whore and taking his dick in her...it would be amazing for Keerthy.

"Thank you, Sir." She pushed her chest forward and stepped closer to hug him.

He kept his hand under her top and kneaded both her tits one by one but with his left hand he grabbed her hair and kissed her hard. Keerthy gasped as he manhandled her so casually and roughly but her body was quickly getting into gear. She opened her legs as she had just seen Rashmika do and got ready for anything he wanted to do to her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and Keerthy sucked his tongue in, drinking his saliva hungrily, trying to show him that she was just as good a whore as her sister.

"Mmm, delicious." Romeo said after he pulled back. Then he offered his hand to Anand.

"Both your daughters are gorgeous pieces, Mr. Mandanna." Romeo said "I wouldn't be surprised if this one also won whore of the week soon."

Keerthy's cheeks flushed.

"Please, call me Anand. And thank you." Anand said "They are both big fans of yours, of course. Rashi is hoping you would accept her in your stable after tonight's award."

"Papa!" Rashmika admonished him "So embarrassing. I am sorry for my dad, Sir."

Romeo reached out and pulled Rashmika close "Actually, Anand, I am considering her." He brushed some hair from Rashmika's face, caressing her cheek "She is a beautiful piece and if she behaves like a good whore today, she might as well end up as my property."

"See?" Anand said "You were scolding me for nothing. He knows the score. He knows what you girls think about."

Rashmika looked down and stayed quiet.

"Oh, where are my manners? Please sit, Anand. Let's sit, girls." Romeo said and took a seat on the long sofa. He pulled his pyjama bottoms down and his cock came out, erect like a flagpole between his legs. He signalled Rashmika to come to him. She walked up to him and stood between his legs. Kajal took her arm and quickly corrected her by making her face the other way. She signalled Rashmika to lower herself on his lap.

As Rashmika started to lower herself on Romeo's lap, she felt him support her by the hips and then she felt his cockhead pressing on her pussy hole. She continued to lower her weight towards his lap but now her heart was beating very fast. It felt very big on her pussy.

"Mumma!" Rashmika screamed as Romeo's massive cock stretched her pussy and entered her. She took quick deep breaths and followed the guidance of his hands even though his cock was pushing up into her cunt now and it felt like she was taking a marble pillar in her cunt.

By the time Rashmika had most of his dick in her cunt, she was sweating, both from the pain and the fear. She felt like it would tear her apart. She was whore of the week and she had had a lot of fucking but not with any cock this big or nearly this big. Romeo let her stay there with two inches of his cock still out of her cunt. He rubbed her thighs and kissed on her back, just between her shoulder blades. Rashmika moaned and felt her body get quite warm.

Keerthy had been standing awkwardly. Romeo looked at her patted the sofa "Come, sweetheart. On your knees." Keerthy quickly knelt on the sofa next to him. Romeo reached up under her top again and slowly kneaded her soft, firm tits, pinching her nipples casually. Keerthy moaned and stayed in his reach.

Anand sat on the sofa across from Romeo. Kajal came to him "Sir, would you like something to drink?"

"No, no, I am ok, dear. Thank you." He said.

"Please don't be formal, Anand." Romeo said, looking at him over Rashmika's shoulder who was moving up and down on his cock "Have something to drink. Did you drive here from Bombay?"

"Yes, we started early from Bombay, there was less traffic in the morning. We made good time."

"Did you stop for breakfast?" Romeo said. He kissed Rashmika's bare back when he was not talking.

"No, we would have lost time if we had stopped." Anand said.

Romeo nodded "Kaju, baby, order some breakfast. For all of us. I will be hungry too, after I pound this beautiful whore." He kissed Rashmika's neck.

"Yes, Sir." Kajal said "Also drinks, Sir?"

"Of course..."

"No, I won't drink." Anand said.

"Anand ji," Romeo said "it's the weekend. You can drink at brunch. And this is the brunch time. You are not driving back right away, right?"

"Umm, no, not right away. She will scold me again if I say it..." Anand pointed to Rashmika.

Romeo put his left hand over Rashmika's mouth and said "Go on, speak freely. She won't say anything."

Anand smiled "Well, my plan kind of depend on your plans. Since Rashi was hoping to become your property, I will stay for the function and if you keep her overnight with you then I will stay overnight too. She has the photoshoot for the magazine tomorrow. I will take her back with me after that, but if you decide to own her and keep her in your stable, then Keerthy and I will go back. In any case I have booked my hotel room for 2 nights."

Before Romeo could reply, Rashmika turned her head back and said "Please, may I cum, Sir?"

He kissed her lips and said "Yes, darling, you may cum." Then he was silent as he held her by the hips and fucked her with long, hard strokes. Rashmika screamed as her pussy exploded and her body jerked on his lap. Romeo squeezed her soft, warm tits in his hand and kept drilling her cunt. Gradually, her orgasm subsided. She looked back at him and kissed his lips.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You are welcome, my love." Romeo said and kissed her cheek. He kept fucking her but with slower strokes now.

"Anand ji, thank you for sharing your plans with me. I will be honest with you as well. I am planning to..." He put his hands over Rashmika's ears "I am planning to own her. The award and everything is just formality. She is a lovely girl and she will be a good whore for me. I will keep her with me tonight after the function and by morning I can confirm if she will be my property and part of my family."

"Sure, I appreciate you sharing that." Anand said.

Romeo took his hands from Rashmika's ears but her excited smile said that she had heard everything.

"Keerthy," Romeo looked at her and said "I don't know about owning you, darling, but I will keep you for the weekend and use you as my whore. If you are interested, I mean."

"Of course, I am interested Sir, thank you so much." Keerthy said with a wide grin.

"Sir, drinks?" Kajal reminded him.

"Yes, baby, order a pitcher of sangrias with the breakfast." Romeo said.

"Ok, Sir." Kajal said and went to the room phone.

Romeo whispered "Hands on the table, darling."

As Rashmika stood up and put her hands on the coffee table, Romeo stood up with her, not letting his cock slip out of her cunt. He gripped her shoulders and started to fuck her hard and deep. She yelped with his hard strokes but pushed back to let him penetrate her deep as he wanted. Romeo drilled her young, tight pussy with his massive cock, using hard, powerful strokes. Her tits were firm but they still swung with his forceful thrusts.

"Mmmmm, god!" Rashmika screamed as her pussy erupted so hard she could feel the vibrations all over her body. She pushed back wildly, taking his cock as deep as possible to satisfy the hunger of her needy, wet cunt. It took her a few minutes to ride out that long body-churning orgasm and she was panting after it slowly receded.

"Rashi, you didn't ask permission this time, girl." Anand reminded his daughter, worried that she had messed up her chances.

"No, papa," Rashmika said with a shake of her head "only the first time I have to ask permission. Right, Sir?" She looked back at Romeo.

"Smart whore." Romeo said, kissing her cheek.

"Everybody knows that, dad." Keerthy said from the sofa.

Anand "Ok, sorry, I am ignorant."

Romeo reached back and took Keerthy's hand. He pulled her up to stand beside him. On his signal she took her skimpy top off. Romeo continued to fuck Rashmika's cunt with a rhythm of smooth, deep thrusts and dipped his head to suck Keerthy's tits. She moaned and pushed her breast into his mouth. As his strokes got harder and faster, Rashmika's yelped grew louder and acquired a rhythm of their own. He kept one hand on her shoulder and pulled her back as he jammed his throbbing beast deep into her cunt, claiming her as his whore with each thrust.

His right arm was wrapped around Keerthy's bare waist and he was sucking her tits one by one. His teeth dug into her soft breast as he came. She screamed as his teeth made her soft breast vibrate with pain. Rashmika also screamed as she felt his cock pump his hot, potent seed into her young womb, heating up her body from head to the toes. She came again with a yelp and closed her eyes to bear the overdose of heat, desire and pleasure.

After Romeo dumped his load in Rashmika's womb, he pulled out and allowed her to stand. Rashmika quickly went down on her knees and started licking his cock clean. Keerthy looked at Romeo with an eager question in her eyes. He nodded. She smiled and joined her sister in cleaning up his cum-soaked cock. Romeo stroked their heads like they were his pet bitches.

=============================================================

There was a dining area in the suite with eight seats around a dining table. Kajal had the waiters set the food there. Romeo sat at the head of the table and invited Anand Mandanna to sit across from him at the other head. Keerthy took the chair to the left of Romeo knowing that Rashmika or Kajal would sit on his right.

Instead of taking the chair on his right, Rashmika stood by the table and looked at Kajal for guidance. Kajal nodded towards the floor next to Romeo's chair. Rashmika nodded back and calmly knelt down on the carpet on Romeo's right. Keerthy saw that and quickly knelt down on his left. Romeo smiled and stroked Keerthy's head. He signalled with his head towards Rashmika. Keerthy got up and knelt beside Rashmika.

As he ate breakfast, Romeo fed his two bitches with his hand. Both Rashmika and Keerthy ate only what he fed them and waited for the next bite like well-behaved btiches. Kajal sat on his left and ate breakfast but also took care of his needs, including feeding him food if he missed feeding himself while feeding his bitches. Anand peeked under the table and saw both his daughters eating nicely from Romeo's hand.

"I can assure you," he said to Romeo "they have never been that well-behaved at home. Ever!"

"Papa!" Rashmika protested.

"Dad!" Keerthy said at the same time.

"Oops!" Anand said "I misspoke again, it seems."

Romeo grinned "They are good girls. I am glad Rash won the whore of the week this week. Kajal had given me her profile and I was thinking about calling her over anyway."

His comment brought the widest smile to Rashmika's face. She stuck her tongue out at Keerthy.

=============================================================

After breakfast Anand Mandanna went to his room. Romeo kept Rashmika with him. Keerthy was standing around uncertain if she should go with her father or risk overstaying her welcome. Kajal signalled her to stay. Then she grinned and said bye to her dad.

For a while, they hung out with Romeo, all three girls just being his whores, talking, massaging his feet, sharing stories, joking around. Then he took them into the bedroom and first fucked Rashmika fully, drilling her tight pussy hard. And then telling Keerthy to go on all fours he nailed her from behind like a bitch which she loved.

He used them fully several times. Then took a nap with them. After an early start and a long car journey followed by the hard fucking...the girls fell asleep quickly.

Two hours before the function time, Romeo sent both girls to their father's room to get ready.

=============================================================

"Whore of the week...Rashmika Mandanna!" Romeo announced from the stage. The audience burst into applause.

Rashmika walked slowly in her pink sparkly 8" high heels with 4" platforms. She was wearing a pink halter dress that was quite see-through. It was very short just reaching 2 inches below the curve of her ass cheeks. It had no back at all and showed half of her ass crack. She was wearing nothing under it and the cameras were able to capture her tits, her ass, her smoothly shaved pussy even to the point that her glistening pussy slit was showing on screen.

She had taken his cock several times in her today but still Rashmika was nervous facing Romeo.

"You look stunning, my bitch." Romeo said as he took her hand. He turned her to face the crowd and said "Is that a beautiful whore or what!"

The crowd cheered loudly showing their agreement with him.

"Come, my whore." He took her hand again and led her to the presenter podium. The girl behind the podium moved away. Romeo bent Rashmika over the podium. The cameras got all the details as Rashmika stepped back on her high heels, bent over low and spread her legs open wide. Romeo opened his zip and stuffed her cunt with his massive meat pole without any preamble. The shot of Rashmika's body jerking forward and her beautiful face distorting in pain was priceless. The crowd gasped. Then they applauded.

Romeo fucked her cunt only for a few strokes, then he pulled his cock out and placed his cockhead on her tight, puckered ass hole. Rashmika had already taken his cock in her ass earlier in the day so she knew how it was going to hurt inside her. She gripped the sides of the podium hard until her knuckles showed white.

12