Rashmika Mandanna - Whore of the Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, mumma!" She yelped as he pushed with his hips and his massive cockhead stretched her tight ass hole before popping inside.

The director captured that in high-speed and replayed it on the big screen in slow motion. The crowd watched with bated breath as Romeo's bulbous cockhead stretched Rashmika's tight pink ass hole, stretching it so wide that the puckered rim stretched open and changed colour to blood red. In slow motion it was possible to see that her anus didn't open right away, it resisted, but Romeo pushed forward forcefully and impaled her ass.

"Damn, that's why he's Romeo." The girl sitting next to Keerthy in the audience said "He just knows how to break a girl and make her his whore. There's nobody like him in the world."

"That's my sister." Keerthy said proudly "Whore of the week."

"Oh nice. Hi, I am Nupur Sanon, my sister Kriti was whore of the week a few weeks ago." The girl said "She is now undergoing whore training in his stable."

"Sweet." Keerthy said "I am Keerthy Suresh. Romeo has said he's going to own Rashmika and even I am going to be his whore for this whole weekend."

"Wow! Sweet deal!" Nupur said with a new respect in her voice "Once Kriti joins his stable after training I will ask her to bring me in, if she can."

"Yes, his whores have a lot of say in bringing new whores in. If you like I can ask Rashmika to mention you to him."

"Can you? Wow! That would be amazing!" Nupur said.

"Sure."

On the stage, Rashmika was grunting as Romeo fucked her ass with long in and out strokes. Then she asked "Please, may I cum, Sir? Please, Sir?"

The audience held their breath, waiting to see what Romeo would say. They let out a collective moan when he said no.

He said "No, not yet, my whore. Here's your award. Give your acceptance speech first."

Rashmika found this the hardest job of her life. Her whole body was pulsing with sexual desire. Romeo's thick, hard cock was pushing her right to the edge of sanity. She tried to remember the words she had practiced. She leaned toward the mic and said "This is a dream come true. To be selected Whore of the week and spend a day being pounded by Romeo Sir...the best day of my life. I just hope that the next time I climb the stage I am his property, his personal whore. But for now, thank you all, for voting for me, for making me your whore of the week. Thank you."

She lowered her head on the podium as her body told her she was about to explode no matter what. Romeo kissed her neck and said "Now, whore!"

"Ow, mumma!" Rashmika's whole body went stiff and then jerked hard as she came so hard like she had never cum in her life. Romeo let go and his cock exploded in her ass. He pumped his hot, potent seed into her bowels and kept slamming her young, slender body into the podium. Rashmika almost passed out from the overload of pleasure rushing through her body.

When Romeo pulled his cock out of her ass, Rashmika could feel her whole body collapsing, but with a strong willpower she knelt at his feet and started to lick his cock clean. Romeo leaned towards the mic and said "Keerthy, come on stage and help your sister, whore."

[The End.]

12