Rasika's Surrender Ch. 03

Story Info
Humiliating first time anal experience.
4.6k words
4.3
54.4k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dugong
dugong
66 Followers

All characters in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any person is coincidental and all characters are above 18. I

*****

"No! I don't want to do this!"

"We are doing it," Karan replied dispassionately as he took off his t-shirt and vest in one go.

"Can't we wait a bit?"

"No," he unzipped his pants and let them fall. He moved one foot further, or one foot nearer to Rasika.

"But I'm not ready yet"

"You should be," his underwear came off, and he took another step closer to her. His rock hard shaft ready to stab, now just a foot from Rasika's face who couldn't keep her eyes off it.

As if talking to Karan's dick instead of him she pleaded again, "can we please do it some other time? I am not prepared. Let me think about it?"

"No." He took off her t-shirt. Now his dick inches from her face.

Rasika reached forward to take it in her mouth in the hopes of sucking it off.

"No. I'm going to fuck something else." He unclasped her bra next.

"But... but you don't have a condom," she said, still looking at his cock.

"I do," he lifted her up from her shoulders and unbuttoned her shorts.

"What?" she exclaimed as he yanked her shorts off to her ankles.

"No sex! Ok? Please! I am not ready yet! Can we talk about this? I don't want to get pregnant"

"I told you I'll use a condom!"

"We should try it out to see that we are using it properly before we try anything."

"Fine!" he got the box of condoms from his cupboard and took out one. He ignored the instructions inside the box, obviously, and opened one up from its packaging. He fumbled around with it, trying to figure out how to put it on properly. He cursed himself for not looking it up on Youtube. Rasika watched as he tried to figure out which way the ring should slide. After a few foiled attempts and discarded condoms, he figured out how to roll it out properly on his finger. Then when he tried to put it on his cock, well, he messed up again.

Rasika took one condom, looking down at his cock, she said, "I'll put it on for you, but only if we don't have sex."

"Fine"

She kneeled in front of him and put it on. Just when she was about to get it on completely, he brushed away her hands and took the condom off. "I am fucking your ass."

"What? No! Not so soon. Not before..."

"We talked about this! You'll like it too after the first few times. Now come on!" he twisted her around and pushed her onto the bed.

"Just once! We had decided we would only try it once!" she reminded him as he pulled her panties aside.

"Only if you don't like it."

He lustily smacked his lips, aligned his cock and stabbed at Rasika's ass. He missed, the first time and several time afterwards. He finally decided to pry her ass cheeks open and saw how small Rasika's ass hole was. He exhaled loudly and said, "Oh yeah!" thinking about how tight his cock would feel inside it. Anxious to start he stabbed again, this time hitting the mark. But it was too fast and too soon for Rasika, who yelped loudly from the pain and twisted her body away. Without any preparation, her inexperienced virgin asshole was unwilling to take Karan's dick. He tried several more times without success. Each time Rasika either twisted away or moved forward to prevent the penetration.

"Stay still" Karan shouted.

"But it hurts!"

"You have to relax otherwise it will! Now stop whining and stay still!"

"Ok. But please use some lubrication?"

Karan grunted unhappily but decided to get the lube. He had thought he might need it but was hoping that he could do her without it. He reached into his cupboard and took out some multipurpose household lubricating oil for machines. No need to buy anything expensive, he thought. This would do just the same thing, wouldn't it?

Eagerly, he inserted the long nosil of the bottle into her asshole, surprising Rasika. He held her still by the waist and squeezed the bottle, not a lot, just enough to make sure he was able to slide in. He still wanted to hear her displeasure.

This time she tried her best to stay still and not move up the bed. She had at least moved two feet up the bed and was near the headboard. She took it, just the head, then slowly, more and then when his cock went past the sphincter he pushed hard. She screamed again and moved all the way up the bed, sitting up on the bed now, facing Karan, tears in her eyes, breathing heavily.

Karan pulled her down the bed aggressively, all the way. He flipped her on her stomach and spread her legs. Then he left her there to rummage through his cupboards again. Rasika heard him come back and moving around. Then she felt something woolen being tied around her left ankle. She looked back to see Karan tying a woolen scarf. He didn't reply when she asked him what he was doing. He moved to the other side to do the same with her right leg. She tried to twist her body more but felt a pull on her left leg. That's when she realized that he had tied her legs to the bed post.

"No! What are you doing!? Please don't do that! I am trying my best you don't have to tie me. When he moved off the bed, she tried to protect her hands by placing them below her chest and hugging herself tightly in an attempt to stop Karan from getting to her hands and tying them up too. But he didn't seem interested in doing that. He just reached up and grabbed the pillow. Then he told her to lift her ass. When she didn't, he slapped it really hard, making her twist away. He placed the pillow on the bed and then moved to the other side of the bed to spank her again. She instinctively twisted away from him again, onto the pillow, not being able to move up. Karan then moved to the base of the bed and climbed. He adjusted her behind properly, she couldn't move away now.

Rasika tried to twist away but her movements were so restricted she was helpless. Karan bend down and bit her ass eliciting a shrill scream Then lined up his cock for entry. Too eager to fuck her, he ignored her pleas and the pain that he was causing her. He rammed past her sphincter getting half of his cock in, meeting resistance. He just lay on top of her, enjoying the sensation of the tightness he had never felt before in his life. It was incredible, and he knew he was going to get addicted. Rasika couldn't squirm away now. Every time he thrust, she instinctively tried to move her legs. In the process of bending them, she pushed her ass back towards his cock instead. Karan liked this arrangement, she couldn't run away or avoid him, but by just tying her legs and leaving her hands free, her body thrashed around when he fucked her ass. Rasika realized that if she clenched her ass muscles it was more painful when he thrust into her. So eventually, she was able to moderately stop the instinctive contractions.

This however allowed Karan to go in deeper and then pound her faster. He was able to get all of his cock in. He shouted a loud "yes" in triumph. Because of that though he knew he was about to finish. So, he rammed her harder than before, even hurting himself a bit in the process. She screamed till she ran out of breath and started again after a few gasps. He rammed into her one last time and blasted his seed into her asshole. He lay on top of her, the tightness of her ass refusing to let go of his cock. Her legs taut, stretched as far as they could have been in her futile attempts to get away from Karan's attack. She was waiting for him to pull out, but instead he reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing hard. When he started playing with her nipples, she felt his hips thrust into her again. She suddenly realized that he hadn't deflated. His hard eager cock had been ready for a second round. She pleaded with him to stop, but he didn't say a word, just moaned and kept going. He was exhausted from before, so he went slow. He kept at it for another 15 minutes and then finally started making long thrusts. When she was screaming too loudly, he figured it was best to go easy if he wanted to have her like this again. After another 15 minutes or so, he did pick up the pace before finally busting his load into her again. This time he had no problems deflating. After he caught his breath, he got up and parted Rasika's ass cheeks admiring the amount of cum he had deposited in her, that was dripping out.

He squeezed her ass and said, "good fuck! I haven't cum twice in a row without getting soft for ages! Oh man! That is such a tight ass! I can't wait to fuck it again!"

"I told you! Just once! I am not doing this again!"

"Yeah! Yeah! We'll see."

He left her to clean up, when he got back he saw Rasika struggling to get free. He realized he had forgotten to free her, and her legs were so stretched apart that she was unable to untie the knots.

"Oh fuck!" he said, followed by some laughter.

"I should probably gag you and just leave you like this till morning! No one is going to know. And perhaps I can get a third helping in the middle of the night!"

She tried to show her anger first, that changed to pleas as Karan's taunting increased. Only when she said that she had to pee badly did he untie her. She left without saying a word and didn't even clean up the little cum on her body that hadn't dried up. She knew the drill. After dressing she just silently tried let herself out from the window. When she winced in pain trying to stretch her legs, Karan pulled her by the waist and led her to the main door, telling her that he wasn't expecting his parents for a while. She had a very sore ass but was happy to sleep that night after the exhausting session.

Two days later, Karan demanded another go at her ass. Without ceremony or warning he had positioned her like a bitch, on her hands and knees. She did so willingly, thinking that as before he would be spanking her. But he lubed up his dick and pressed it against her asshole. In his mind, it was his right to take her however he wanted. His chauvinistic logic deduced that it was Rasika's job to pleasure and fulfill her male companion's every desire; her pleasure and comfort were secondary to his, and if they aligned, well and good. If not, she would have to lean to like it.

"No... I don't want to do this again! I told you -- only once! You said it wouldn't hurt and it does A LOT!" she said assertively, with a new-found courage uncharacteristic of her.

He tried various ways to convince her -- telling her that she would like it after the first time, that she would get used to it, or he tried to pressurize her like before, aggressively telling her that she was being a prude and giving him blue balls. Rasika knew that if he didn't get off he got very mad. So just dropped to her knees and started sucking.

Next time, he thought, when the soreness had subsided, he would try again. Frustrated he fucked her face hard, then he turned her around and started spanking her. Each slap was harder than the one before. He pushed the limit as far as possible, making sure Rasika winced each time. He was punishing her for her defiance, and he hadn't dared spank her that hard before. He got her to her feet again and before he started face-fucking her again, Rasika suggested that they try out the condom. They had discussed before that they would try putting on the condom a couple of times so that there were no hurdles when they finally had sex. She hated swallowing, so was relieved that she wouldn't have to this time. After she sheathed his dick, he bit her nipples hard and pinched them. Then he sat down on the bed and fucked her face again. She still couldn't deepthroat properly, so he always held her down till she was out of breath as he pinched her nose shut. Towards the end his pace increased ten-fold till he finally filled the condom he wore with his sperm. It was a large amount. Rasika's humiliation turned him on, since he was angry that he couldn't take her ass again he felt like being cruel. He got up, took off the condom, and held it over her face. As he looked into her eyes, he squeezed ever drop of his sperm from the condom onto her face. She hated swallowing, she hated it even more when he came on her face, this was so much worse. Rasika knew this was his way of showing his displeasure.

When she reached over to wipe the cum with her panties, he stopped her. He abused her tits as he started jacking off while straddling her. Pinching, twirling and pulling her nipples, squeezing each tit hard, he beat his meat drawing pleasure from her pain. Having just ejaculated, he lasted much longer than he normally would while jacking off. He ended up fucking her tits for the first time to finish off. He wondered why he hadn't done that before; her tits weren't huge but a good size for wrapping them around his dick. The cum on Rasika's face had dried off after spreading across her face and flowing down her cheeks and neck. The new blast deposited coated her chest and neck.

The entire session was painful for Rasika, but she consoled herself as it was still better than anal. Once she had dressed, he again felt like humiliating her, so he bent her over his knees, pulled her jeans and panties down, then spanked her hard. He still hadn't dressed, so he figured one last blowjob wouldn't hurt. With her jeans and panties still bundled up around her knees, he made her kneel and commanded her to use her mouth to get him hard again. Fortunately for Rasika, Karan's parents came home early from shopping, so they had to stop. By this time the rest of the cum had dried as well, so she hurriedly put on her panties to leave. He made her climb out from the window. Just like the previous trips back home after meeting Karan, she was very conscious of the dry cum on her body, afraid that in the packed subway people would be able to smell her. She observed that on these trips back, she always got molested more aggressively. She thought perhaps it was because of pheromones, smell of sex, and her disheveled look after meeting Karan alone that compelled strangers to instinctively target her. In the packed subway compartment, it was almost impossible to tell whose hands were squeezing her ass and groping her tits. She was so defeated after the experience with Karan today, that she didn't protest at all and let it happen. It signaled the anonymous hands to explore her more liberally. Two middle aged men followed her out on her stop and kept propositioning her. Scared, she took a much longer, busier route back home.

Another two days later, Rasika was lying face down on the rug in Karan's room, her legs pressed together, with Karan weighing heavily on top of her thrusting away into her tightest hole. This time however he pounded away mercilessly without any regard for her desperate incessant screams that developed a higher pitch each time his dick rammed into her forcefully. He lay on top of her, resting till he deflated completely, enjoying every second of her tight ass squeezing his dick. Finally, when he rolled off to clean up, his cum oozed out of Rasika's asshole.

No need to waste money on condoms from now on if he was fucking her ass, he had told her as he got up to go, when you can clean it up later. Rasika lay still on the floor, her ass cheeks still convulsing. Her loud wails, that had made her throat hoarse, had turned into soft sobs after the crescendo of wild ruthless fucking by Karan. She lay in that prone position for quite some time, her anal passage stinging, contemplating her new subservient role, waiting for her turn to clean up after Karan took a long luxurious bath.

She tried to ascertain how he had convinced her to do anal again. She was so sure that she had convinced him not to. But he had been determined to take her ass again and wouldn't take no for an answer. Prepared to manipulate her, after nothing else worked, and he saw her giving up. He pretended to give in and started fucking her pussy without protection. She panicked and squirmed to get away. Finally, he vociferously told her that she had to get him off one way or the other and refused her offer for a blowjob since he had had enough of that last time. Just as he had predicted, she thought about it for a few seconds and then lay down on her stomach.

Karan knew the power dynamics between them had shifted in his favor again. She was his bitch now. He knew that when told, she would obediently roll over onto her stomach and stay. He came out of the shower whistling, with a towel wrapped around his waist, and saw Rasika still in the same position on the floor as he had left her. He suppressed a laugh and sat down on the couch directly in front of her. She moved her chin up slightly but didn't meet his gaze. Karan sat there for a minute enjoying the power trip.

After a long wait, till he felt his dick stir again, he told her to get up, "clean up before my parents come back." As Rasika got up, she said, "Thank you." Unsteadily she limped towards the bathroom.

"It hurt didn't it?" Karan asked. She turned her body slightly and said yes, very relieved that he was showing some sympathy.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. It's like breaking in a new shoe. The more you use it, the faster it adjusts to your foot." She felt humiliated, and then concerned, when she saw that Karan was fully hard again. She quickly hopped to the bathroom, hoping that she won't be called to service him again. Karan resisted the urge to stroke his cock as he watched her ass make her way uneasily. He looked up at the clock and decided he would wait for her to get back to start the second round. Although he wanted to fuck her ass again, he would have to settle for a blowjob because there wouldn't be enough time for her to clean up the mess again before his parents returned from work. He rather liked the idea of her cleaning him up with her mouth each time at the end. Perhaps he would, in time, have her do it right after he fucked her ass. At first, he brushed away the idea, disgusted by the idea of her mouth on any part of his body. He then reconsidered because he didn't really kiss her anymore anyways. When he wanted to thrust his tongue into her mouth, he thought it would be fine to just have her clean it with mouthwash before they began.

Rasika slowly opened the door and peaked out, saw Karan with his legs parted and smiling lasciviously. She lowered her head but then thought that she has had enough for the day, and was going to tell him no. She limped to get her clothes. She wore her bra and top, was trying to put on her panties standing but couldn't bend easily because of the pounding she got earlier.

Karan ceased the opportunity, "come here. I'll pull it up." She came and stood in front of him, handing him her panties. Karan got up and kneeled in front of her, smelling the pleasant fruity aroma of the soap. Rasika put her feet in one by one. Karan slowly pulled up the panties as he got up. In one fluid movement, his hands left the panty strap around her waist and slid up to grab her t-shirt and lift it above her tits. Then as his hands moved down, he lowered her bra to reveal her young pert breasts. His hands moved further down and tightened their grip around her waist, commanding Rasika to kneel in front of him. He sat down on the couch and after a few seconds Rasika bend over to start sucking his cock without being prompted. Though a simple blowjob wouldn't do it for him today. He face-fucked her till he was ready to cum and then held her head down, burring his cock as deep as he could into her throat to finish.

After the wave of pleasure and heightened ego subsided a bit, and Rasika cleaned his cock with her mouth, he said to her, "I need to train you how to deepthroat now. I want you to take it balls-deep when I finish from now on. Got it?"

"Yes Sir!"

Karan's cock stirred again. He wasn't done yet. It was a pity his parents were coming home soon. If only he could keep Rasika all night, he thought. And then his eyes lit up.

"Get up and lay face down on the bed," Karan commanded and Rasika obeyed. Karan got out some scarves from the cupboard and proceeded to tie Rasika's hands and feet to the legs of the bed. Rasika just decided that she didn't have the energy to resist. But she realized that because he had orgasmed twice already, he would take much longer than before. So, she told him, "Your parents will be home soon and I also have to get back home."

dugong
dugong
66 Followers
12