Rasika's Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dugong
dugong
66 Followers

Karan laughed. "I have other plans for you. You are going to stay the night."

"WHAT? I can't do that... someone will find out. Your parents will come in. What about my mom? They won't let me stay home with you! I haven't even..."

"No one comes up to my room at night and it is a big house. I'll just leave you locked in here and no one will enter the room with the light off. You can call your mom and tell her that you will be staying over at your friend's place. It is Friday night, and you said you have done that before right?" Rasika was speechless.

Karan continued, "Look. I am going to leave you tied up here for the rest of the night. If you want your mom to worry, that is up to you."

After a long pause she agreed. Karan handed her the phone, and reluctantly she told her mom she would be staying over at her friend's place. Karan's parents had just come in, so he left Rasika tied up in the room with the light off to go get dinner. He came back an hour later. Rasika gasped when he turned on the light. He had brought some food for her, but that would have to wait. With dinner, he had also gotten some carrots and cucumbers. And he intended to use them well on Rasika to open her up more.

Karan lubed up Rasika's ass more this time around and started with the carrot. It was the perfect tool to open her up, he thought. The smaller end would go in easily and the thickness would progressively increase. He had picked out the biggest one he could find. Karan got the first 3 inches in easily, the next two were a struggle. After that Rasika was howling, so he stuffed her mouth with her panties. She needed to train he told her. She would enjoy it more once it. For the next half an hour, he slowly fucked her ass with the thick carrot. Every time she resisted, or clenched her muscles, he reminded her that she has to relax, that he would make her take it all even if it took all night. It wasn't an empty threat because he had her all night.

When Rasika was able to take it all, he increased his pace, sawing in an out of her asshole with speed. He even heard Rasika moaning. When he reached in to touch her pussy, she reacted instantly, moaning louder and he found her completely wet. After that he went on to use the cucumber, which was quite a bit thicker and longer than the carrot. He knew he wouldn't be able to get it all in, but he was surely going to try! Getting it in past the ring was the hardest. After that it took her time to adjust, but was eventually able to get it all in. This time he let it rest in her for about fifteen minutes as he got some snacks and juice to replenish himself. Once he was back he took off all his clothes slowly, proceeded to take out the cucumber, and then entered her asshole once again. Rasika's ass had opened up quite a bit and she was able to take his 6inches well. She was still very tight but was able to relax her muscles and not clench down. This gave Karan the opportunity to fuck her ass in earnest. He did so for a long time because he had orgasmed multiple times before. He removed the panties from Rasika's mouth and heard her moan, urging him on. Once he finished, he slumped over and almost went to sleep. Realizing that he couldn't leave her tied up all night, he got up and released her. Rasika asked, "Can I touch myself sir?" Karan just smiled, said yes and went to bed. He needed to recover a little before he used her again. Rasika after finishing ate her food and went to sleep next to Karan, facing away.

After a couple of hours, Karan woke her up and fucked her ass again. Spooning her first and then turning her to face the bed and getting back to his "usual" prone bone position. He decided he couldn't let the opportunity go to waste, so he spanked Rasika to get hard again. After multiple orgasms and the tiredness, he decided to go to sleep. In the morning he took a shower with Rasika, then made her blow him under the table as he ate breakfast. His parents had work on Saturdays. After that he let her eat breakfast in the nude and then let her go. Rasika went to sleep as soon as she got back home, completely exhausted. When she awoke, she touched herself while in bed. She was a little scared, but excited too about how her relationship would progress. But in the meantime, she had to do something about her sore ass.

dugong
dugong
66 Followers
12