Rasika's Surrender Ch. 05

Story Info
Rasika gets trained to be an obedient little pet.
5.3k words
4.53
23.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dugong
dugong
66 Followers

Another one to keep the ball rolling! While I was working on the next chapter, I thought I could elaborate upon the previous entry a bit more in the meantime. I don't like to recap, so you'll have to read the previous chapters for context. All characters in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any person is coincidental and all characters are above 18.

***********************************************************************************************************

It had been a long night for Rasika as her ass was used repeatedly by Karan. She woke up with Karan's leg wrapped around hers from behind and his uncovered hard-on pressed firmly against her barely covered butt. She was still wearing the playboy bunny dress. Morning wood is something Rasika did not know about, and she got a warm feeling when she mistakenly thought that Karan was probably having a sexual dream about her.

She stirred uncomfortably as she realized that the tail butt-plug was still inside her. She slowly recalled the events of last night. Every time Karan finished butt fucking her and unloaded his cum inside her, he had refused to let Rasika clean up. Instead, he plugged her butt again with the tail ensuring that all the cum stayed inside her. It was very humiliating for Rasika to be filled like that. It also hurt a little every time Karan pulled out the butt-plug to use her and also when he shoved it back in. Her mind then wandered to the newly formed memories from last night's party. She felt embarrassed thinking back to how all the girls looked at her jealously and called her a slut while the guys started at her playboy bunny costume clad body lewdly. She also worried that the news about her going into the bathroom with Karan in full view of everyone at the party would spread quickly and ruin her reputation. She couldn't do much about it now, so she tried to think about something else.

Her reverie was interrupted by the stirring of Karan's hand on her stomach. It slowly snaked up her body to her covered chest. Karan pulled the dress down to reveal her breasts and then found one of her hard nipples with his fingers. As he slowly became more aware of his surroundings, he started pinching and pulling on her sensitive nipples making Rasika wince and moan. As his ministrations became more urgent and rough, he suddenly turned her to face him. Without looking at her face, Karan slid down and took one of her breasts into his mouth and started sucking hard on it. He attempted to take as much into his mouth as he possibly could and kept sucking frantically as if he was starved. He released her breast briefly and then latched on to just her nipple. By alternating between nibbling on it, sucking, and flicking it with his tongue, he kept Rasika on edge. She gasped whenever he bit her nipple too hard, but her hand that had slid down to between her legs kept rubbing.

After feeding on her for a long time, he finally seemed to be satisfied and unlatched his mouth from her breast. Karan pulled back and examined her marked tits. He admired the newly made marks that were added to the ones from last night. Karan slid back up on the bed resting his head on the pillow above Rasika's head to look down into her eyes lustily. Rasika, breathing heavily looked up at him longingly. He moved his hand slowly to her face and started rubbing her lips softly with his thumb. The area around her mouth was marked with hickeys from Karan's roughness last night. He had attacker her mouth with his own, rather than actually kissing her. She parted her lips to let him penetrate her mouth with his finger. She sucked on his thumb seductively as they looked into each other's eyes.

After a few moments, Karan removed his thumb from her mouth slowly and reached behind her head to stroke her hair. As sunlight streamed in through the window behind Rasika's head, she was able to clearly see Karan suddenly smile cockily. He stopped stroking her hair and patted Rasika's head twice. Rasika immediately has a flash back to her first date with Karan a couple of days ago in the fancy restaurant. He had made her suck his dick by placing her face on his lap when she was sitting next to him. She remembered how panicked she got when the waiter had come by to ask if they wanted desserts. Pretending to be drunk, she had kept still with his cock in her mouth as Karan gave his order. After the waiter left, Karan had tapped her head twice to indicate that she should resume sucking his cock. She understood immediately and started moving her mouth up and down on his lap.

After a short pause, Rasika took a deep breath and moved down to Karan's crotch. Karan turned to lie on his back and adjusted the pillows so that he could sit up on the bed and look down at Rasika as she performed her duties. Rasika softly pushed at Karan's inner things and Karan spread his legs in response to let her crouch in between them. With a quick glance at Karan's smirking face, Rasika took his cock into her mouth and started sucking slowly. Karan bunched her loose hair into his right fist and started directing her movements. After a while, he pulled her off his cock and slowly moved her head down making sure that her lips still brushed his cock. Rasika started obediently kissing his shaft as her head was moved down. Karan stopped when her chin was on the bed with her lips level with his balls. He scooted down a little to give her more access and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue lapping his balls. A bolt of pleasure shot through him every time she took one of his balls into her mouth to suck on. He was impressed that Rasika was doing such a good job considering it was the first time she was pleasuring a guy's balls. She had obviously watched the porn he had sent her diligently and learned what he liked.

He let go of her hair and placed his hands behind his head to get comfortable and watch her try out her new routine, alternating her attention between his cock and balls. Rasika's hair cascaded down in front of her face and blocked his view. But before he could say anything, Rasika reached for the scrunchy on her left hand and proceeded to tie her hair in a pony tail, all the while sucking his cock. She always kept the scrunchy handy whenever she was with Karan. It was on her hand since she got dressed at home before meeting him to change into the costume. It was useful just to make sure Karan was able to see her when she gave him blowjobs. But more often than not, it ensured that his cum didn't get into her hair.

Karan enjoyed the erotic sight in front of him for a couple of minutes and stretched his arms. His left hand fell on the discarded bunny ears which he promptly picked up and placed on Rasika's head, completing the look again. Without looking up, Rasika realized that he had put the bunny ears back on her. She heard Karan fiddling around on the side table and after a moment felt two taps on her head. She stopped and looked up with Karan's cock still embedded inside her mouth to find the mobile phone camera pointed at her. Before she could react, the flash went off. She got up angrily and shouted at Karan, "What the hell? I told you I don't want you to take any photos or videos!"

Karan just chuckled and replied, "Relax! This is such a lovely sight, I had to capture it on camera. I just want to remember this forever. Besides, your full face isn't even showing. Look!"

Karan handed her his phone and she gasped when she saw the photo. It was true, you couldn't see her face fully because of the angle of the photo and because she had his cock in her mouth. But you could easily see her wide eyes looking into the camera and her eyebrows raised in surprise. The explicit photo of her sucking Karan's cock made her wet. The look on her face, the ponytail, the bunny ears, her raised heart shaped ass showing her partly covered ass cheeks, and the bunny tail embedded in between made her look extremely slutty. No, she thought. Not slutty, lovely. Karan had said she looked lovely.

Deciding that she wanted Karan to cherish this moment and remember her as lovely, she gave him back the phone which made Karan smile and his cock twitch. "NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE THIS!" she warned him. He couldn't believe his luck. He did not expect her to let him keep the picture and had taken it just to humiliate her and see her reaction. He assured her he wouldn't with an exaggerated voice, "Of course not! Never!" as he stroked her hair. She told him to put the phone aside and went down on him again, periodically looking up to make sure he hadn't grabbed the phone again. She realized that this was the first exchange of words they had had since they woke up. Even before they went to sleep last night, there wasn't a lot of talk as Rasika had figured out how Karan wanted her to behave that night.

It had been a while since she had started sucking him off. But she knew he was going to last long because there was not much left in his balls after he came in her butt so many times last night. His cock was hard, so she assumed there was still some left in him. She was determined to drain him completely before she headed back home.

Karan was having fun, but he knew he was a long way from finishing and wanted a bit more variation. He had fucked her butt enough times last night, so he decided he wanted to try out something new. He wanted to ejaculate into her throat directly this time but knew she was not ready to deepthroat him as yet. He knew he had to train her more, so he had also bought a large dildo from the adult website when he had ordered the butt-plug. He hadn't showed it to Rasika yet, since he thought she wouldn't take it well, considering her reaction when he introduced the butt-plug to her for the first time. But she had gotten used to having it inside her now, he thought. He was too eager to wait any longer, and decided it was time to use the dildo to open up Rasika's virgin throat.

He had other plans for her too. He moved her off him, placed his hand on her head and told her to "stay" as he got ready. She lay on her stomach and waited as Karan took care of his morning business and showered. As the bathroom door opened, Rasika looked up to see Karan walking out as he dried his hair with a towel. The semi-hard cock dangling between his legs, framed by his pubic hair made her mouth water.

"Get ready, I have plans," Karan commanded. She got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door. This was the first time that she had some privacy since before she came to Karan's house last evening to get dressed into the bunny suit. The couple of times Rasika had to pee at night, Karan had insisted that he help her take out the butt-plug so that she could take off the dress. She had to get completely naked before she could pee. As he took out the butt-plug, he told her to clench her butt cheeks tight so that none of the cum inside her asshole escaped. When she was naked, he put the butt-plug back in and made her squat in the shower area to pee. After she was done, he helped her get back into the bunny dress and plugged her back in. He got some perverse pleasure from knowing that all of his cum was stored inside Rasika's body.

She had taken off the stockings sometime during the night because she was afraid they would get torn. So, she took off the bunny ears, removed the scrunchy from her hair and then bend down over the sink so that she could unplug herself. She watched her face grimace in the mirror as she pulled it out. Because she had to do this on her own, it was a bit harder and stung a bit more. After it was out, she quickly took off the dress and unclenched her buttocks. She felt Karan's cum that was deposited in her ass trickle out and flow down from her ass crack to her thighs. She sighed, then sat on the pot to do her morning business. When she was taking a shower, she made sure to clean her butthole as much as she possibly could by sticking in her soapy finger.

When she was done and drying herself up with a towel, she realized she had forgotten to take her change of clothes into the bathroom. She sighed and wrapped the short towel around her body to go back into the bedroom to look for her clothes. Karan was sitting on a chair next to the bed. She was a bit surprised to see that he was wearing a blue suit with a red tie. But she was much too concerned about where her clothes were to satisfy her curiosity.

"Karan ... umm... do you know where my clothes are?" she asked meekly.

"Silly girl! They are in the bathroom of course! You took it off in the bathroom, not here."

Rasika was momentarily confused by his response, "Huh? ... Oh! ... not ... not the dress. I wanted to know where the clothes that I came in are."

"Oh! Don't worry about where those are right now! Just wear the bunny dress!" Before Rasika could respond, he jumped up and went past her into the bathroom to get the butt-plug, bunny-ears, and skimpy dress.

He stripped Rasika by pulling the towel away, and knelt in front of her, holding the dress for her to step into. She hesitantly put her feet through the holes and Karan pulled the dress up to cover her body. He let her adjust it before turning her around and bending her over the bed. He tried sticking in the tail again, but Rasika clamped up so he reluctantly got some lube to help him. He told her to wear the bunny ears and said he would be right back.

She walked over to the mirror to look at herself and tried to decide if she looked slutty or sexy. She heard Karan come in and place something on the bedside table. He then stood behind her and held her body. She pushed her butt back but didn't feel him hard. Maybe he was done, she thought.

As they looked at each other in the mirror, the contrast was so evident. He was in a sharp suit, and she was dressed like a nasty little slut. Karan liked that, it made the power difference more and made him feel superior. Karan started moving his hands up and down her front. He started squeezing her left breast with his left hand and his right hand slowly dropped down to press hard on her cunt. Rasika let out a soft moan.

"You like that don't you, you sexy little bunny!" Karan said as he started slowly rubbing her from over the thin dress.

"Yes! I love it when you touch me!"

"You liked showing yourself off to everyone last night didn't you? Admit it, you liked how the guys started at your body. You loved teasing them!"

"No Karan! That's not true! I was only trying to be sexy for you! To make you happy!"

"It's alright my pet bunny! I liked that you got their dicks hard. It was such an ego boost when you took me to the bathroom to get butt-fucked and they looked on jealously! Only I can have you! No one will ever be able to fuck your tight little ass except me! I own it!"

He started rubbing her faster and harder. Rasika was writhing in pleasure in Karan's grasp. She was moaning with her eyes closed as her head moved frantically from side to side as she neared her orgasm.

"I am all yours Karan! No one else's!"

"Good! You are a loyal pet aren't you?" Karan was rubbing her like a mad man and made Rasika buckle.

"Yes!! ... Can I cum?!"

"Not yet!"

"Please!"

"Will you be a good little pet to your owner?!"

"What? ... yes! I'll be a good little pet to you!"

"Pets are always obedient to their owners. I will not let you be my pet if you are not obedient!"

"I'll be obedient to you!"

"But you aren't always a good pet. How can I be sure that you will be obedient to me?"

"But I am always a good pet!"

"No! You refuse to do things I tell you to do and talk back all the time. You didn't let me take your ass for a long time or use the butt-plug. But you liked it in the end like I said you would"

"I'll be obedient from now on! I'll listen to you! Please let me cum!"

All the dirty talk and Rasika's body rubbing against him was making Karan hard.

"You'll have to prove yourself. If you be a good pet today and do what I tell you to, I'll keep you."

"I'll be a good pet!"

Karan didn't reply but kept rubbing her frantically. When he didn't reply for a while Rasika opened her eyes and made eye contact with Karan in the mirror.

"Cum!"

And the flood gates opened. Karan didn't stop rubbing her pussy as she came. She shouted out in pleasure and after a few moments, dropped to the floor. Her hands now replacing Karan's. Breathing heavily she curled up in a ball, her pussy still convulsing. This was the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

She didn't know after how long it had been since she orgasmed, but she opened her eyes to see Karan standing over her, just smiling. She attempted to get up, but Karan stopped her and told her to stay on her knees and put on the bunny ears that had fallen down.

He then walked over to the chair next to the bed and asked her to come to her. When she tried to stand up, he stopped her, "No no no! Pets can't stand on their legs. Crawl to me pet!"

Humiliated, but wary of making Karan displeased, she crawled over to him on her hands and knees.

He took her chin in his left hand and made her look up. With his right hand, he picked up a dog collar from the table. She hadn't noticed it before. He must have gotten it when he left the room as she stood in front of the mirror, she thought. She recognized it instantly. It belonged to Karan's dog. Was there no limit to his depravity? She quickly put that question out of her mind and resumed her role of being a good pet.

Karan opened up the collar in front of her and asked softly, "So, you'll be a good pet?"

Rasika responded by lifting her hair up from her neck as if she wanted Karan to help wear a necklace, "Yes sir."

"Good girl!" Karan said and snapped the collar on Rasika. It was a bit loose around her neck so it didn't physically bother her. But mentally, the collar seemed heavy around her neck. Wearing it made her throat dry and lower her head.

He then stood up, picked up a leash, which Rasika also hadn't noticed, and attached it to her collar. He then tugged on the leash once to signal Rasika to start crawling. She followed him on her hands and knees till they reached the staircase. She was afraid of walking down face front on her hands and knees so she asked if she could walk down. Karan refused. Just as she was about to suggest another way, Karan anticipated it and spoke before her, "I am not going to carry you down in my arms pet!"

He chuckled and led her down the corridor to the lift. They were rich enough to have multiple lifts in their big house. Once they were on the first floor, Rasika hesitated, "What if your dog sees me like this?"

"Ha ha! Don't worry, he's out in the yard and won't be let in till lunch time," Karan responded.

He led Rasika by the leash to the Kitchen and prepared poured some water into a bowl and put it next to the dining table for Rasika to drink from. She looked at him angrily for a moment, but then tied her hair back again before lower her head to lap up the water. Karan poured some water into a glass for himself and sat down on a chair next to her watching intently.

"Good pet!" he said, stroking her hair lightly. She got angry with herself because it turned her on immensely when he said that. How could she like being treated like this?

Rasika's stomach rumbled. She looked up at Karan and said, "Karan, I am a bit hungry. Do you think I can have some breakfast? I can make you something if you like!"

Karan, winked at her and replied, "Don't worry pet! I'll feed you well! But first, we need to do something. Remember how you promised you would learn to deepthroat for me?"

She hadn't promised her, he had told her that she had to. But she nodded.

"Well, since you are being such a good pet, I think I am going to train you now!"

Rasika said nothing as he led her to the couch in the living room. She watched him go back up the stairs without explanation, and come back down with a long pink, rubbery dildo. She knew what it was and what was coming. She had seen it in some of the porn Karan had asked her to watch.

dugong
dugong
66 Followers
12