Rasika's Surrender Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat on the couch and motioned her to come between his legs. He asked her to open wide and moved the dildo up and own in her mouth to stimulate a blowjob. When he tried to go deeper she gagged and moved her body away. This happened multiple times and she was unable to take it into her throat no matter how patiently Karan tried. Frustrated, he led her to the kitchen again and sat her down on one of the wooden chairs, so that she was facing the back and resting her chin on the back rest.

"You are moving too much. So I'm going to tie you up to keep you as still as possible. Ok?" Karan said and Rasika nodded in reply. Karan then got some scarves and tied Rasika's legs to the chair and made her hug the back rest so that he could tie her hands together. Although she could move her neck, her body was quite immobile. Her pussy was soaked. She was so shocked that she got turned on by being so helpless!

Karan then stood in front of her, grabbed hold of her ponytail and tilted her head up. He then slowly fed her the dildo. Just letting it rest at the entrance of her throat first, telling her to relax. When her breathing slowed down he pushed it in a bit further and Rasika tried to move away, but she was held in place. Karan went slowly. He kept coaching her to relax her throat before going in further. Releasing her periodically to let her catch her breath. Eventually, she was able to control her gag reflex, and took just enough of the dildo to ensure that she could take Karan's cock down her throat. Which wasn't much, but still a difficult task for her. Finally, Karan was able to slide the dildo in and out of her throat slowly. After he was satisfied, that she would be able to take him, he let her go.

"That was really good pet! I am proud of you!" Karan complimented her.

"I didn't know I would be able to do that. Thank you for training me!" Rasika replied, strangely proud of her accomplishment.

Karan untied her and then led her to the living room, asking her to wait in front of the couch. He got two bowls with oats from the kitchen and sat down on the couch next to Rasika. She looked up at him expectantly, and he put one of the bowls on the floor. She thanked him and started eating directly from the bowl as Karan sat on the couch next to her and ate with a spoon. She could not believe how turned on she was. This was really something else! At one point Karan said he wanted to watch some TV, but the remote was not next to him. He asked Rasika to "fetch" the remote, and she crawled over and eagerly brought it back in her mouth. When he called her a good pet again, her body warmed with affection.

After they both finished eating, Karan glanced at his wristwatch, it was 10:45 am, "Wow! Look at that! It's almost time for my interview!"

Rasika didn't ask what the interview was for, but as he led Rasika to his dad's office, she knew what she was in for. Karan had sent her a few porn videos where women gave well dressed men blowjobs under the table as they spoke to their colleagues or took phone calls.

Just as she had suspected, he made her kneel in between his legs under the table as he sat on his dad's office chair. When she unzipped him and took out his cock, he told her to just stroke his cock slowly and wait for the interview to start before using her mouth. She heard him open the laptop and after a couple of minutes she heard the interviewers greet Karan and introduce themselves. That's when he tapped her head twice. It wasn't much of an interview; it seemed one of the interviewers was Karan's dad's friends from college. So, they were mostly just chatting amicably while she was doing the hard work. Occasionally, she would feel Karan's hand urging her to take him deeper. She also sucked on his balls a couple of times. Whenever she did that, she could hear Karan talk louder. When she was finally able to take him deep into her throat till her nose pressed against his pubes, Karan stopped mid-sentence and let out a moan. She tried to giggle with his cock in her throat as Karan apologized and said that he just needed to drink some water. The video call wasn't long. After about 15 mins, they told him he could start his 2-month internship next week. He thanked them for the opportunity to learn how a business runs before he started college and logged off.

As soon as the call ended, Rasika deepthroated him again. This time Karan threw his head back and moaned loudly without any care. He looked down at her, put his hands on head and told her, "You have been a very good pet! I am so proud of you!" The compliment made her happy and turned her on more. One of her hands dropped down to rub her pussy from above her dress.

Then, Karan started thrusting his pelvis into her mouth and at the same time bobbing her head down on his cock. He picked up the pace and in no time started face-fucking her hard. Lost in pleasure, his words were unfiltered. He knew she didn't like being called a slut, and he had never called her a whore. But now he called her a whore, a slut, and a good cocksucker repeatedly.

Rasika didn't feel offended, she thought of herself as HIS whore, HIS slut, and HIS cocksucker. Karan kept fucking her throat steadily, and then finally held her head down on his dick to unload his cum deep inside her throat. He cried out in pleasure and kept his dick lodged inside her for almost a minute before going soft and letting her go. He fell back on his chair with his eyes closed trying to catch his breath. He didn't shoot a lot of cum into her throat because he was so spent from last night, but it was still an unforgettable moment for him; he was finally able to deepthroat her.

As his post-not clarity kicked in, he started feeling guilty. He didn't know what had come over him. When did he decide to put a collar around her neck and lead her around on a leash? Was it because of all the porn he watched? Or maybe it some something about the bunny dress that triggered him? He didn't mean to humiliate her that badly or tie her up when he was training her to deepthroat. He wondered why Rasika had gone along with all that. Was she really that devoted to him? An image of Rasika lapping up her breakfast from a bowl on the ground flashed through his mind. He found it erotic, but at the same time it made him feel bad. He really had pushed her too far.

To Karan, Rasika looked so serene with her eyes closed and her hand rubbing her pussy. In a rare display of affection, he pulled her up and sat her on his lap. He looked into her eyes, removed her collar, and then started making out with her. They both felt connected. After a while, he pulled away and asked her how she felt about the whole experience. She said she felt very humiliated at first, but then she really got into it and it turned her on. Rasika hadn't realized how freaky she was till today.

He asked her to get down. But when she went on her knees again, he pulled her up, put his arm around her waist and guided her up the stairs. They were both very sweaty after everything, so they took a long shower together. It felt very intimate as they made out under the warm water and soaped each other's bodies. He made her cum one more time before they got out and toweled themselves.

Something in both of them had changed after that morning. Karan started to genuinely start having feelings for Rasika and was a bit taken aback by that. She was devoted to him, and that really turned him on. Rasika finally came to the realization that she was very submissive and liked being told what to do. She could not get over how turned on she got when Karan treated her as a pet.

He drove her back to her house,. They made out in the car for a bit before Rasika went inside. The first thing she did after she got home was to lock herself in her bedroom, lie down on the bed face down, and reach into her panties to rub her pussy to completion again. She thought about all that went down this morning while she masturbated. While driving her back, Karan had asked her if she wanted to go on a vacation with him and she had happily agreed. She was excited about how far Karan would push her when he had full access to her body for days.

***********************************************************************************************************

I would appreciate it if you could leave you email if you send me a message. In the past I haven't been able to reply to people who ask me questions.

12