Rate Me

Story Info
Felicia struggles with her sex drive, offered a helping hand.
10.6k words
4.85
5.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh she lives!" Tanner called out from the couch as I walked into the apartment. I smirked, rolling my eyes as I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I dropped my bag putting my hands on my hips as I took a deep breath.

"So how was it?" Carly leaned on the arm of the couch, curled up under her blanket as she smiled at me.

"I'd give it a solid 6.5 out of 10. The effort was there, but the execution left something to be desired," I admitted, Tanner smirking as he shook his head and tossed some popcorn into his mouth. He and Carly were apparently watching a movie.

"Oh I had high hopes for this one," Carly grumbled, Tanner side eying me with a thoughtful pout.

"Who was the poor victim this time?" he asked and Carly giggled.

"The school's quarterback. We went to that party last night?" she started and he nodded, studying her intently as I walked into the small kitchen to get a glass of water. "Yeah well he was there and was more than eager and willing if you ask me!" she laughed lightly, Tanner chuckling.

"Does he know you sleep around?" Tanner asked as I sipped my water. I shrugged setting the glass down and crossing my arms.

"If men are that easy and willing does it really matter how much I sleep around?" I grabbed the glass and chugged the rest, setting it on the counter next to the sink. I slid my shirt off, throwing it over my shoulder as Carly smirked. "Besides he had no complaints with my performance," I licked my lip pointedly the two of them amused.

"Alright Fishy, we get it, you're experienced," Tanner laughed, turning back to the TV. That silly nickname made me smile as I walked to my room. Even in college my middle school nickname stuck with us. I changed into my favorite silk pajamas, putting my fuzzy headband on, and stepping into my slippers. Carly was sipping from a mug, her fingers twiddling the tea bag string as she studied the TV.

Tanner was leaning into the back corner, his legs sprawled out casually. He had on cotton shorts and a simple t-shirt. But the way his thighs looked coming out of the pantlegs, the subtle peek of one of his brief pant legs, and the naturally lazy demeanor was doing something to me. I shook away the horny thoughts, eager to not have those kinds of fantasies about my best friend.

I crawled onto my usual spot, crossing my legs and arms as I watched the TV as well. Carly and Tanner chatted about the show as I sat spaced out.

***

My name is Felicia Thomson. I'm a 20 year old college junior rooming with Carly, my roommate since freshman year of college, and my childhood best friend Tanner. We were all students at the state school. Tanner and I had dreams of going to college together, and rooming together, like all those shows about young adult friends. It was crazy to think we actually got there.

Besides being an average student and typical college girl there was one thing about me I would say wasn't normal. I was a nymphomaniac. It wasn't by choice, of course I've managed to make it more enjoyable, but I have an abnormally high libido. I was aware of that since puberty and experienced the changes in my body. By the time I was 18 I was dying for some relief, some sort of action.

Discovering sex toys was my first solution.

Discovering guys was my second.

To say I had a lot of sex partners was an understatement. But it also didn't feel accurate. I have had a lot of sex. But I've never had sex with the same guy twice.

No, it was not because of some stupid prudish rule. I wasn't a sex snob. In fact I wished I could have sex with the same guy more than once. Hell having a boyfriend would be an amazing solution. No. The problem was that having sex sometimes just made it worse. Because it was never enough. And most men, although eager to go a few rounds, could never get rid of this itch.

So instead of trying I would just go home and use some toys, or masturbate in their shower before leaving their place. Maybe my guy-hopping was a mission to find the one who'd match me. At least that's what I told myself. Carly and Tanner knew, they were the ones I confided in the most about it. So I never minded their teasing.

What I was starting to hate was how the longer I remained unsatisfied the more eager my brain was to sexualize Tanner. He wasn't overly attractive. He had a cute face, I guess? It was average by most standards. But what killed me was his body.

I got to watch him go through puberty and by the time we got to sophomore year in college I couldn't help but notice how much of a man he looked like. His body was long and sturdy, his shoulders broad, and arms and legs thick. It was the kind of casually muscular look most men probably dreamed of having.

And the times I've caught glimpses of him in pants that were not forgiving my mind couldn't stop trying to understand the size of his package and what I could infer by it. My one acknowledgment was that if he didn't have a long dick he certainly had a sizeable one. Or maybe his balls were just really prominent most of the time?

Either way I had started to become obsessed with figuring it out. And I hated it. So when Carly told us she was going to be taking a vacation with her family over winter break, leaving Tanner and I alone in our apartment, I was dreading it. Because I couldn't trust myself.

"You ok?" Tanner called out to me and I flinched, pulled out of my thoughts as I fiddled my spoon around in my cereal bowl.

"Oh, uh, yeah just lost in thought I guess?" I offered and he nodded, pulling the chair out and plopping down. He had on a hoodie and some sweatpants, sliding his socks on.

"Today is our last chance to get to the store before the big storm," he muttered, glancing at me as I pursed my lips and filled my spoon before dropping it and sighing.

"Can we get a lot of really easy to make food? Like premade lasagnas and stuff? We can live off those leftovers for a while," I offered and he smirked, nodding. "Alcohol?" I sat up and he hesitated, his face wrinkling slightly.

"You want me to buy you alcohol?" he teased and I sighed, exasperated. "Alright, alright fine. You're lucky I spoil you," he huffed, pushing up and turning to the door to grab his keys. "You coming?" he threw his thumb to the door and I nodded, hurrying up to put my bowl in the sink. I could wash it later.

"Let me get my jacket," I disappeared to my room and pulled his old high school hoodie on, loving how big it was. It was so warm too. He wore it every day until he grew out of it. Then left it to me so I could keep it. It was his favorite so I felt special having it. I slung my purse across my chest and pushed my phone into it.

"You look comfy," he smiled and I glanced down realizing I was basically wearing all of his old high school clothes. His basketball sweatpants, his favorite hoodie, and underneath the matching t-shirts we had from our Senior year pep rally.

"Judge me, your clothes have always been so comfy," I pushed past him as he sighed. We walked to his car and went to the store. He let me fill the cart with all the things I wanted to eat. Then he let me pick out alcohol. I just got some of my favorite wine knowing he'd drink anything. It wasn't too much, but enough for the two of us for at least a week.

And when we got home I settled for opening one of the bottles of wine while he preheated the oven to make this chicken casserole thing we wanted to try.

"How much do you want?" I offered him a glass and he smirked.

"Just a regular glass is fine. I don't want to get drunk," he turned back to the box, studying it as he rubbed his mouth slowly. I hesitated, holding the bottle over my glass as I studied his frame. His one hand was on his hip, gripping his hoodie lightly as it curved to his back and shoulders. There was something so inviting about his ass, thighs and the curve of his spine to the arch of his shoulders.

"Ehhem," I cleared my throat and poured him a glass as I held it up to him. He looked and then put his hand on the bottle when it was enough. I filled my glass entirely, hating how anxious I was feeling. "How long is this going to be?" I gestured to the oven and he sighed.

"At least an hour," he muttered. I bit my lip, shuffling as I glanced at my room. "Go," he laughed, nudging me. I was confused at first and then painfully embarrassed. "I know being locked up with no release must be torture for you!" he teased, flicking my nose.

"Oh shut up!" I snapped, chugging some of my wine before sighing and setting it on the counter. I hurried to my bedroom, shutting the door and locking it. My heart was racing as I realized I took his permission to masturbate way too eagerly. And now he knew exactly what I was doing. That made it so much worse. But the throbbing between my thighs wouldn't go away.

"Fuck!" I groaned, hurrying over to my bedside table. I stripped down, tossing my clothes onto my bed as I yanked the drawer open. There she was, my favorite dildo, staring back at me. She was thick and veiny. And I mean so thick I couldn't wrap one hand around it. Of course the tradeoff for me was that it was shorter, but that was ok. I enjoyed feeling stretched more than I enjoyed feeling something up against my cervix anyway. I reached down feeling how soaked I was and groaning as I lied down, pulling my legs up and cramming this fucking thing inside of me.

I hissed and moaned, my thighs falling apart to open my hips up as I felt myself give to the pressure. The panting turned to groans of pure bliss as the entire length filled me. I was already burning up, breathing heavy as I coaxed this massive dildo in and out. I could hear myself squishing and slopping around the shaft. My moans and the sound of my pussy slopping all over this fake cock had me high.

"God damn," I arched my back as my body trembled when I pushed it as deep as I could. I left it there, reaching over and grabbing my vibrator. The cheap battery powered shit wasn't close to performative. So I got the big massager vibrator that had to be plugged in. And boy did its highest settings never disappoint.

I reached down, tucking my arm up under my thigh and grabbing the dildo to angle it up against my g-spot as I started fucking myself again. My right hand bringing the vibrator to my clit. Without much tact I turned it up to the second highest level, crying out as my body shook through a mind-boggling orgasm. I held the vibrator in place, gritting my teeth as the pulsing intensified.

I started pumping the dildo like a fucking lunatic, groaning and crying out as my pussy trembled and spasmed over and over again. I was thrashing and flopped over onto my side, my thighs gripped around the vibrator. I turned it up to the highest level, my hips humping eagerly against the dildo and rounded vibrator head. And then I felt it.

"Ooooh fuuuuck!" I cried out, erupting through the pleasure, my body tensed and jostled with the severity of it. And then finally I felt myself crest the peak. I slowly lowered the vibrator as I came down with it, huffing and sweating. I whimpered as I pulled the vibrator away, my pussy tingling all over from the sensations. Getting this dildo out was going to take some care because I could feel how tightly packed in she was. But it was worth it.

I flopped over onto my knees, bending over and reaching back to coerce her out slowly but surely. When I was done I took some time to clean and put them away before grabbing a baby wipe and cleaning my face up from the sweat. I wiped the rest of my body down. Then I used a clean wash cloth to dry myself off entirely before getting dressed again.

I took a few deep breaths then walked over to my door, feeling embarrassed knowing full well Tanner probably heard all of it. When I got out I saw him sitting on the couch still sipping his glass. His eyes glanced at me, a knowing smirk on his face.

"Feel better?" he couldn't hold back his laugh. Indignantly I hurried over to grab my wine, wanting to chug the rest of it to get rid of this nasty unease churning in my gut.

"For now, I got the edge off at least," I admitted ruefully, plopping down on the couch as I continued chugging more wine. It was a rose' and fairly sweet, my body warming up as it absorbed all the alcohol. I could feel myself tingling, relaxing into submission of this sweet drug.

"Are you sure you're not just addicted to orgasming?" he offered at my expense and I scoffed.

"You didn't feel how wet and painfully swollen I was before," I grumbled, a bit more defensive than I intended to be. I know he was teasing me and didn't really care or judge me about it. But I could do without the insinuation that I didn't really have this problem.

"Damn shame too," he snorted, sipping his wine and I hesitated. My eyebrows wrinkled as I studied his profile.

"The fuck does that mean?" I nudged his hip with my foot and he offered a single laugh, his eyes meeting mine.

"Men get horny Fishy. Listening to you enjoy yourself affects me too," he explained it away and I allowed it. We didn't need to cross that line. "Come on what do you want to watch? We still have a while before dinner is done," he gestured toward the TV with the remote, finishing his glass and setting it down on the floor by his foot.

"Hmm, maybe some true crime show? You know how I love creepy serial killers," I giggled making him chuckle as he looked up my favorite one. We watched an episode, the story so interesting because it was told from the perspective of the detective who worked the case. The re-enactments were a bit much for my taste, but they were fascinating never-the-less. Before we could get through the second episode the oven beeped at us. I got up to get dinner out, Tanner following the get our plates.

"Hope it's good," he muttered as I slopped some onto my plate. I shrugged and bit my lip as I studied the pile of vegetables, gravy, and chicken.

"It smells delicious," I admitted and he sighed, nudging me away so he could grab some. I liberally topped my cup off with more wine, eager to eat as we sat down.

"Why are you drinking so much today?" he gestured to my cup, sitting across from me. I crossed my legs on my seat and shrugged.

"Felt like it? What else is there to do?" I countered. He hesitated and pursed his lips. "And I think alcohol helps relax my body, my mind a bit. Eases the tension when I get unexplainably horny," I murmured, stabbing at the bits of food and taking my first bite without hesitation. I was far more daring in the food department than Tanner. But he was willing to try things that I said were good.

"So?" he asked, studying me. I nodded, smirking.

"Definitely edible, I like the gravy, not sure I like all the vegetables but you can hardly taste them in a full bite," I shrugged and he seemed relieved as he went to take a bite. We sat in comfortable silence, just eating. He even pulled his phone out and scrolled through it. But there was a nagging thought in my mind. Before I could address it I opted to drown my thoughts with some more alcohol.

"Slow down!" his concern was half-hearted at best as I poured the rest of the bottle into my glass.

"Or what?" I demanded and his eyes flashed up to meet mine for a moment. His reaction prickled something in me. My heart felt tight as he turned back to his plate and shook his head slowly. I noticed a smirk on his face. Uh oh. Why did that intrigue me?

"So what do we want to do?" Tanner asked as we cleaned the dishes. Unfortunately we didn't have a dish washer, so he offered to wash if I dried and put everything away.

"Honestly?" I snorted, glancing at him as that weird tingling feeling consumed me. He was studying me as his hands slowed to a stop, his eyebrows wrinkling. "I'm still really horny," I admitted finally and he exhaled a laugh, shaking his head as he rinsed the last glass and handed it to me.

"How is that possible Fishy?" he demanded playfully and I shrugged, pouting as I dried the glass. There was no sound between us. The gentle clink of the glass on the shelf was almost deafening. I didn't want to look at him. I could just feel him standing over me.

"It's probably because I'm getting a bit tipsy? It helps take the edge off but it can also make me feel more horny. Just less on edge?" I offered finally, as I dried my hands off and turned away to snag my drink. I wanted to chug the last of my wine. I was definitely feeling it, that warm soothing sensation of the alcohol coursing through my veins. It was a wonderful feeling.

"You did drink almost an entire bottle of wine already," he offered behind me. I nodded as I plopped down on the couch, staring at the black TV screen. I closed my eyes tight and downed the rest of my drink. A heavy sigh followed as I glanced at the empty cup and pursed my lips. A million thoughts were swirling around in my head, but I couldn't really think either. Call it avoidance, willful ignorance, drunken brain, whatever I knew it was about my horniness and intrigue with Tanner.

But I wasn't going to cross that line. No way.

"Hey?" he nudged my knee and I glanced over seeing him sitting next to me, turned toward me. His lap looked so inviting. His shoulders were broad, his body strong and large. Everything about him encouraged me to cuddle up into him and beg him for pleasure.

"What?" I snipped, hating how jumpy I was around him. This was my fault not his. He sighed and pushed his hand through his hair before biting his lip.

"I'm pretty horny too," he muttered, my heart dropping.

"Ok? Go jerk off," I gestured to his room as I leaned over to set the cup down on the coffee table.

"That doesn't work for me," he mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Felicia you don't get it," he grumbled then and I prickled hearing my name on his tongue. He never called me Felicia. Not unless it was serious. And I mean really serious.

"Ok, so explain it to me then?" I offered, crossing my arms as I leaned back. We were studying one another. I felt on edge again, like I was preparing for something. What, I don't know. But I could feel the tension in the air.

"I'm into some, uh, some shit?" he chuckled and then shrugged and rubbed his lips thoughtfully. "Like I don't really get off unless I'm doing certain things," he admitted sheepishly and I hesitated.

"How are you not blue balled then?" I pressed and he scoffed, looking a bit embarrassed as he glared at the TV.

"I had a regular sex partner, one who liked what I liked. But she moved recently, to a different state. For her job," he sighed. This was a revelation.

"How am I just learning about this?!" I demanded and he flinched, his face wary as he studied me. That's when it hit me. Why would he want to tell his sex crazed, female best friend, that he had some weird fetishes? I'd be wary if roles were reversed. "Come on Tanner, it's not like I'd get turned on by your shit anyway," I grumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"That's not why I didn't tell you," he admitted, stumping me then. "It's just, well, you and Carly aren't really into this stuff. So I didn't want to freak you two out," he offered seeming vulnerable. It was cute and endearing seeing him so uneasy.

"Fair I guess, but I'd never judge you Tanner," I insisted and he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "So what stuff are you into?" I pressed then, genuinely curious as he shifted on the couch.

"Torture," he muttered and I felt my throat close up. "Nothing crazy!" he backtracked then, seeming nervous and twitchy as he fixed his clothes and adjusted on the cushion some more. "But like, hearing a woman beg and scream can get me to climax more than actual sex can," he covered his eyes, slumping his whole body with that admission.

"So you like screamers?" I teased, nudging him. "How can you live with me, dealing with my masturbating?" I giggled at both of our expense but making him laugh too.

"It's pretty hot, not considering you're my best friend of course," he tried to pass it off but my mind locked in on the first part of his statement.