Rate Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so wet I can hear you," he murmured. "Do you want to cum?" he asked, his hand not changing pace. It wasn't enough to get me to crest the peak. It was only enough to keep me climbing. Was he edging me on purpose?!

"Tanner for the love of god please!" I cried out, reaching down to grab his wrists. "I'm losing my fucking mind over here!" I insisted, rolling my hips against his hands.

"Put your hands back on the pillow," his tone was firm but soft. I whimpered and obeyed, realizing he had stopped all movement. It wasn't until I had my hands on the pillow that he started again.

"Faster!" I groaned, my head rolling back as I bit my lip. He adjusted before his hand started pumping faster. His thumb rubbed my clit roughly, his fingers curling in time with his movements. My moans turned to cries of excitement, my heart racing, and breath shallow. "Oh, oh god! Oh Tanner, do-don't stop!" I felt a wonderfully violent orgasm starting, my body tensing sporadically and lurching at his touch. "Fuuuuh!" I threw my head back as my muscles locked up.

Right as my orgasm started he pulled his fingers away. I screamed in frustration, about to reach down to finish the job when I felt the bed shift quickly.

"Don't you dare move your hands," he grumbled, his breath tickling my pussy. I put my hands over my face, feeling like I could cry I was going insane. The human body wasn't meant to handle this kind of feeling for too long. Surely this edging could kill me.

"Tanner please!" I could hear it in my voice, how broken I sounded.

"I want a taste," he whispered before I felt his tongue and lips on my clit. My hands dropped to his head reflexively, my body lurching and curling at the sheer intensity of the moment. All of his hair tangled under my fingers, his hands gripping my hips hard. He was holding me steady just resting his mouth on me. His tongue rolled around gently, a soft moan vibrating against me.

"Oh fuck! Please!" I sat up slightly, pulling his head into my pussy. He groaned, pulling away. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he pushed me down into the bed. "Tanner please! Please! It hurts, I-I need to cum please!" I started panicking, crying as delirium kicked in.

"Are you crying for me?" he whispered, his hand pushing the blind fold up slightly. The bottom of my left eye exposed. He was hovering over me, so close I could feel his breath on my face. Then his lips and tongue kissed my cheek under my eye. "You're so cute when you cry," he murmured. I bit my lip, sniffling as I closed my eyes tight.

He got off the bed for a moment, shuffling around. Then I felt the bed move under him, taking deep breaths to try and relax. His hand gently brushed over my pussy, spreading my lips. Without warning he shoved something inside of me. It was thick, not as thick as my dildo, but thick enough that I felt stuffed. It was deep too. Not so much that it hurt, but deep enough that I felt stretched up to my stomach.

"You'll like this," he whispered and then I heard a click. With that a pulsing sensation filled my pussy. My back arched as I cried out with pleasure. It felt like the cock was vibrating and plunging into me all at once. "Wow, you're so wet," his hand caressed my lips and clit lightly sending thrills through my body.

Then I felt him climb up on top of me. He straddled my hips and thighs, his calves tucking up under my thighs. His skin felt so warm against mine. His hand grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands down into the pillow above my head. Then he adjusted. As he did this I felt something brush along my pussy.

"That's my cock Felicia," he whispered. That was my undoing. My hips thrusted up against the hot, soft flesh of his cock as the vibrating monstrosity pummeled my walls. It was indescribable, the tease of his shaft against my clit and lips as I was stuffed. I could hardly move under the weight of him, my legs immobilized. But it was just enough sensation I knew I could orgasm like this.

"Do you like my pussy?" I whimpered. He sat up over me, his weight pushing his dick down against me more. I groaned, trembling as he pulled my hands up to him.

"It's very pretty," he offered. I felt his stomach first, then his chest and nipples as he pulled my hands up. My right one made it to his mouth and he started kissing, nibbling, sucking, and licking at it. Each finger he molested with his mouth, his hand rubbing my palm expertly. All the while he'd shift or roll his hips slightly to tease his shaft against me.

He put my right hand down on my mound letting me feel the base of his cock as he started to tease my left hand. I groaned as I felt how wide his dick was. His tongue slid between my fingers as I felt his mound and shaft up. I pushed my pussy lips aside, welcoming him against me more. We both groaned as he pressed down into me.

"So hot and wet," he huffed, taking my hands and putting them on his thighs. "God it feels wonderful," he grumbled, adjusting to between my legs. His hands grabbed my hips and the pillow to pull me down slightly. The slack from the cuffs allowed me to lift my knees as he slid his thighs under mine.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I felt pathetic, so crazed for release it was painful.

"Right now? I was going to take this out first," he tugged on the vibrating dildo and I groaned, my body contracting with ripples of pleasure as he started to tease me with it. "But I guess if you want it right now," he muttered adjusting.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I cried out as I felt him press up against me. He was insane!

"Felicia you told me you think two cocks would be better than one, multiple times," he grumbled. Then I felt an unbearable pressure and pain. I cried out, tears soaking the blindfold as I felt completely torn open.

"Tanner!" I screamed when he grunted, lunging his weight against me. My back arched violently, my head snapping back as I gripped the bed.

"Oh god, so fucking tight!" he groaned, his hands running up my sides roughly. He groped my breasts, tweaking my nipples before running them back down to my hips. His arms wrapped up around me, his body pressing into mine completely. It hurt but felt so amazing all at once.

"Please Tanner," I croaked as he started kissing my neck, jaw, and face. He pushed the blindfold off, kissing my eyes and nose too. "It's too much," I tried covering my face with my arms as I cried, but he nestled his face into mine.

"Hold onto me. I won't move, just breathe and relax," he muttered. His one hand started tickling my spine as the other arm held around my hips. He was seated inside me entirely, the vibrating and plunging sensation from the dildo still going full force.

"K-Kiss me!" I begged and he sighed before his mouth covered mine. I clung to him, swallowing his tongue eagerly. We kissed deeply, his body rubbing against mine as he caressed me. When I finally relaxed enough that my legs slid away from his hips he took that as his sign.

He locked his arms around me and pulled out before lunging into me. I clawed at his back crying out as another surge of pleasure and pain ripped through me. This was intoxicating and terrifying all at once. It felt like I was going to tear open any second, but the undeniable pleasure of his thrusting and the vibrations were overriding all of my anxiety.

His mouth closed around my nipple, sending tingles through my body. One of his hands ran over my side and to my stomach, pushing down between us. His palm pushed down on my mound making me convulse as that squeezed my walls down around his cock and the vibrator. I couldn't describe the sound that escaped me. Then as he switched to my other nipple his thumb slid between my lips and brushed my clit.

As he thrusted in, his tongue lashing my nipple, and his thumb pushing up against my clit it was the perfect combination of sensations. I snapped. All of the pent up pleasure erupted, my hands clawing at his back as I curled up into him. I was screaming and shaking violently, this orgasm otherworldly as it rocked my entire body.

He wasn't letting up, thrusting wildly as I rode out this monster wave of an orgasm. As it started to subside he groaned and pulled out. I collapsed to the bed, crying and whimpering as the feelings overwhelmed me. He pulled the vibrator out, before sliding himself back in. My arms were limp over my head, my body feeling like a rag doll as he held my hips and thrusted violently into me. Everything was so sensitive, his dick still enough to push on my walls as he massacred me. He leaned over, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me up off the pillow slightly. His other arm over my head as he supported his weight.

He sucked and nibbled on my lips, thrusting roughly and grunting occasionally. Our mouths opened, his tongue hot as it caressed mine. This kiss was bringing me back to life, my mind swirling. I moaned as I clung to him again, eager to feel another orgasm.

He let my head go, my face pressed into his neck as I nibbled on his skin. He turned his head back to mine, plunging his tongue into my mouth. I groaned, drunk off these feelings. When he pulled away something brushed my lips. I hesitated and then groaned as he licked my lips and poked his tongue into my mouth too. It was a small, rubber object. It was too small to be a dildo.

"You wanted to be stuffed," he whispered as he pulled away slightly. I shuddered when his dick slipped out of me. He pushed my pussy open, teasing that little rubber thing inside of me and all over. "So I'm just obliging," he asserted and then I felt him push the tip against my ass.

"No!" I cried out as it sunk into me. It burned, my ass aching as it stretched to accommodate the rubber.

"Take it all the way in," he crooned, massaging my ass and pussy as I trembled. "Good girl," he groaned feeding his cock back into my pussy. My eyes crossed as I felt movement in my ass, pressure from all sides of my pussy driving me wild.

"Oh god! What is that?!" I cried out, clawing at his chest as he held himself over me. He groaned, pushing all the way in. I yelped when he thrusted his groin against mine, the feeling rough.

"A butt plug," he offered simply. "Is this enough stuffing for you?" he sounded like he was teasing me. His fingers trailed over my breasts as I panted. He leaned over, my mind too incoherent to try to see what he was doing. I could barely keep my eyes open even with the blindfold off. "Because we could always," he hesitated and then I felt another pressure in my pussy. He was cramming the vibrator back in under his dick. I screamed out weakly, my hands pushing on his stomach as tears streamed down my face.

"So stuffed!" I cried, screaming as he turned the vibrator on.

"Oh god," he groaned, slamming into me. I couldn't stop freaking out as he ravaged my body. "So beautiful when you scream and cry like this!" he sounded like he was on the verge of craziness himself. "Oh fuckin hell!" he groaned, thrusting faster.

"Tanner! Tanner I'm gonna- no stop!" I screamed feeling like I was going to pee myself from the pressure. He kept going, gripping my waist as he worked at his own pleasure now.

"Cum as much as you need to Felicia. I put some towels down," he huffed, adjusting slightly. He thrusted into me again, hitting a spot I had never felt before. My head snapped back as I screamed, shaking as my orgasm erupted instantly. "Oh fuck!" he clawed at my body, plowing me as I convulsed and thrashed under him.

"Tanner! Tan-aaaah!" I cried out, shaking as another torturous wave broke over the last one. Then I felt it, a gush of fluid all over my thighs and ass. I cried, covering my face with my arms as my body trembled from the aftermath.

"Oh fuck!" he pulled out, crawling up a bit. I looked down in time to see him jerking off over me. He came all over my stomach. As soon as he pulled the vibrator out of me I passed out.

***

I woke up, stirring a bit until the soreness in my body took over. I realized immediately I was still in Tanner's bed. I was still naked. But I felt fresh, like he cleaned me up afterward. My pussy was throbbing, but more like a post workout soreness type of throbbing. I hesitated, realizing the bed was empty. I sat up slowly, holding the blanket over me as I looked around.

Then the door opened. Tanner was walking back in, fully dressed with a water and a plate in his hand. We looked at each other and what we did came flooding back to me. My face felt hot as he smiled and came over. He set the plate down and that's when I noticed a few slices of the pumpkin roll he bought.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly. I pursed my lips and shrugged.

"Sore," I admitted and he sighed, turning slightly as he reached over. His hand pushed my hair back, his eyes sincere as he smiled.

"Was it ok for you? Are you satisfied?" he was still talking so gently. I took a deep breath and exhaled heavily, nodding.

"Were you dating super woman?" I demanded then and he laughed, shaking his head.

"Uh, no, she was mainly into being whipped and spanked. Also tied down and tossed around. So I did what she wanted until I got her begging and screaming. That was the trade-off," he shrugged. I hesitated, a bit confused.

"Then what's your fetish?" I pressed and he smiled. His hand held my cheek, his thumb brushing my eye lightly.

"Making women cry, beg, and scream. You're really fun," he laughed and I sighed, hanging my head. "But I want to know if liked it. Or if there were things you didn't like," he insisted then and I hesitated. Was there anything I didn't like?

"Um, well I didn't like how you kept edging me!" I offered then and he laughed happily, pulling me close to him. We kissed, his hand gripping the back of my neck.

"I thought edging you might be the easiest way to get you to cry. And I was right," he breathed.

"I was just so frustrated," I admitted sheepishly, glancing at the plate. "Is this dessert in bed a treat for sleeping with you?" I teased and he sighed, pursing his lips.

"Can we keep doing this?" he asked suddenly. My heart thumped painfully, my eyes wide as I studied him. "You're one of the most satisfying sex partners I've had. I mean I was holding back so I understand if you're worried or scared. It's not for everyone," he continued, looking a bit worried. I bit my lip, enjoying how not horny I was.

"Um, well uh, can I," I hesitated, squeezing the comforter slightly. He was quiet, letting me sit there with my thoughts. This seemed like an interesting opportunity. My eyes wandered up to his face as I took a deep breath. "I don't feel horny right now," I whispered and he smirked.

"Do you feel satisfied? Or just in pain?" he chuckled and I smiled, rubbing my forehead as I blushed.

"Probably both. I don't know, you're the first guy to get rid of that constant desire for me," I admitted. "I just don't want to ruin our friendship. And like what about Carly? We can't do this when she's back!" I insisted then and he sighed, shrugging.

"I'm sure we can figure all of that out as we go along. And if I'm being honest Fishy," he hesitated and we both looked at each other warily. "God don't take this the wrong way but you're really hot. Like even seeing you naked had me turned on and that doesn't normally happen for me," he confessed and I blushed, shaking my head.

"No way you think I'm sexy. I'm average at best, I don't even have nice boobs," I muttered and he smirked, grabbing the blanket and pulling it down.

"Your tits are amazing. I feel like I could eat them all up. It's so hot," he went to do just that but my nipples were still sore.

"Ok no, you ruined my nipples today!" I pushed his shoulders back and he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in my lap. Instinctively I started playing with his hair.

"What if we get feelings for each other?" he asked then and my stomach turned.

"We'll figure it out if we get to that too, I guess?" I offered jokingly and he sighed. "So what other things have you wanted to try that other women wouldn't let you?" I asked then and he sat up, smiling deviously.

"We can figure that out as we go along," he muttered making me uneasy and excited. "So tonight or tomorrow if you're up for it?" he asked and I pursed my lips.

"What's your sex drive like?" I asked then and he shrugged. "This could get interesting," I admitted and he chuckled.

"Very!" he agreed, the possibilities seeming endless.