Rating Ellen's Body

Story Info
Ellen is so sexy, she should be the centerfold in a magazine.
2.8k words
4.07
7.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below is a true event my wife and I had with friends of ours. We had been getting together every couple of months with Darrell and Ellen for sex for about a year and a half.

We had a board game that was out for a short while before a lawsuit took it off the market. Pornopoly was based on the Monopoly board game and both couples liked to play the game as it got everyone undressed quickly and had lots of foreplay in its rules.

This particular evening, we have been playing the Pornopoly game and everyone is naked and lots of sex has already taken place. Jane (my wife) and Darrell have paired off a couple of times as have Ellen and I. No one has come as the rules of our get togethers involve a lot of sex, but ultimately the orgasms are reserved for each couple to finish the night together.

We had been partying steadily when Jane just suddenly got up and left the living room, without saying anything to anyone. After a while when she didn't come back, I went to check on her and she was in bed passed out.

I come back into the living room and tell them Jane is done for the night. Ellen, Darrell and I were still naked from our sexual activity so we just hang out relaxing and talking.

I should interject her a side note here: Ellen has an incredible body, very sexy and she really likes sex. But she has an overbite problem that she is very conscious of and it affects her self-esteem. It seemed like every time we got together, while Ellen had fun and participated, she was always hanging back and seemed intimidated by Jane's good looks.

As I am looking/lusting at Ellen's sexy body I am reminded of a time that Ellen gave me a hard on for a half a day at work. I then proceed to tell Darrell about the time I ran into Ellen at work and she was just in a T-shirt and jeans.

It was lunch time and I was outside in front of our office enjoying the sunny day when I saw Ellen's car pass by pulling into the parking lot. Figuring I would see if I could talk to Ellen and check out her body, I timed my arrival at the employee entrance perfectly and Ellen and I arrived at the building entrance at the same time.

Ellen had on a t-shirt and jeans that left me with my mouth open, tongue hanging out and drooling. Her t-shirt looked like it had been painted on it was so tight and form fitting. It was obvious that she had no bra on as her nipples were hard as rocks and poking out at attention. The shirt was so tight and thin that you could see the bumps around her nipples. Her breasts are firm and very perky, which caused them to bounce as she walked toward me.

After drinking in the sight of her breasts, I scanned down and noticed her jeans looked like she had been melted and poured into them. Her pussy was outlined perfectly by the jeans as they were drawn up into her pussy crack forming a beautiful camel toe in front.

Being the gentlemen I am, I opened the door for Ellen and let her walk in ahead of me. (ha).

I was watching how her jeans were in the crack of her ass and perfectly framed each cheek of her butt. Ellen has a natural motion with her butt that is mesmerizing to watch when she walks. I was watching her so closely that I stumbled on the first step, almost falling down. I followed her all the way to the stairs going to the second floor and stood watching as her ass swayed back and forth as she went up the stairs. By the time she reached the second floor landing, I was sporting a chubby that was well on its way to a full on hard on.

As I am telling the story, I tell Ellen that i was fighting a hard on the rest of the day because of her. Every time I thought about her and how sexy her body is, I started getting hard. She chuckled and said she was sorry to have caused me any discomfort. But then she laughed and said not really.. And laughed again,

I tell Ellen that as sexy as her body is, she should be the centerfold in a magazine. She would have everyone lusting after her. Her reply was a skeptical, "yeah, right".

I respond by telling her, hey, I am serious about it, if you don't believe me, stand up, and I will prove it. Ellen stands up in front of me and I began to describe her body as I see her through my eyes.

Starting with her hair, I lightly stroked it and told her how pretty its. She is a natural blonde with very full body hair that she keeps shoulder length. It frames her face perfectly. Most women would kill for her natural blonde hair.

Leaning in, I tell her how she has pretty blue eyes which sparkle when happy and proceed to lightly kiss each of her closed eyes.

Next I described her lips that are full and perfect for kissing and kissed her first lightly and then deeply when she responded to my light kiss. Ellen is a very good kisser, really gets into it with her tongue action.

I skipped her overbite entirely as if it didn't exist.

Going on I kissed her neck and described how graceful it was. Perfect for nibbling on. This brought a little whimper from her as I kissed up and down both sides of her neck.

Kissing lightly her shoulders and arms, I told her they are perfect as her skin is smooth and without any blemish.

Coming to her breasts, I told her how perfectly proportioned her body was. Some people have big breasts or long legs, but they don't look right as they are not proportioned properly for their body. I told Ellen her body is perfectly proportioned, arms, legs, breasts, butt, everything is the proper size and shape which makes her very sexy and appealing.

Another thing about Ellen's body that I point out to her is, a lot of people look really nice with their clothes on, but once you get their clothes off, they just don't look as attractive. With Ellen, she looks even better once her clothes are off. There is just something about her that screams sex.

Continuing with Ellen's breasts, they are very nice, firm and high on her body, I am not sure exactly how big they are, but I suspect they are either a large B or a nice C cup. They are perfect for her body, perhaps just a little over size, but they really draw your eyes to them without out being oversize and freaky looking.

I cupped each of Ellen's breasts in my hands, gently massaging both breasts, causing Ellen to respond with a whimper and "that feels good", as I tweaked her nipples causing them to redden and get harder.

Lightly kissing Ellen's nipples, I teased them first and then later sucked on each one giving light bites which I already knew Ellen liked. Ellen was pushing her breasts against my mouth as I sucked on them obviously enjoying the stimulation.

Moving around to Ellen's back, I lightly kissed and nibbled my way down her back, remarking how beautiful her complexion and skin was.

Reaching her butt, I cupped her butt cheeks in my hands and told her how perfect her butt was. Ellen's butt is firm and very nicely shaped. Each cheek fits in your hands perfectly and just begs to be touched. I am a butt guy, so believe me, Ellen's ass is perfect, whenever the two couples get together I am always finding ways to touch her butt.

Kissing my way around her butt, I told her not only is her butt perfect for her body size and shape, but it also begged to be kissed. Bending her over with her hands on her knees, I nibbled around on her butt cheeks, drawing my tongue from the bottom of her butt crack to the top of her butt. I then spread Ellen's butt cheeks and licked her from her pussy lips to her rosebud, sticking my tongue into it as far as i can get it. This caused Ellen to squirm and push her bottom out towards my face as I was kissing and licking her.

I told Ellen that if she ever needed to have her ass kissed or licked, to just give me a call and I would drop whatever I was doing and be there asap to kiss and lick her ass as long and as often as was necessary, no questions asked.

Going on down to Ellen's legs, I again told her how perfect they were for her body. Not too long, not too short, but perfectly proportioned. Laying Ellen down, I got between her legs and proceeded to nibble my way from her ankles up the inside of her legs, causing whimpers, gasps and moans, and stopping my kissing and nibbling just short of her pussy.

Going back, I again start kissing her inner thighs, as I nibble my way up to her pussy lips and lick and tease her lips until they open up and expose her swollen clit sticking out from under its hood and her wet pussy opening.

I mentioned earlier that Ellen was a natural blonde, the drapes do in fact match the carpet. Ellen's pussy hair is a very light blonde in color which draws your eyes to her pubic area. Some women have a grizzly bear amount of hair around their pussy, but Ellen's is light and she keeps it nicely trimmed into a landing strip. Nuzzling my nose and lips in her pussy hair, I breath in her essence and tell her how much her aroma turns me on.

Sliding first one finger and then two fingers into her pussy, I find that she is very wet and responsive to my fingers. I begin fucking her pussy with my fingers while stimulating her clit. Removing my fingers, I place them in my mouth one at a time, licking the pussy juice from them, then tell Ellen how good her pussy tastes.

Reinserting my fingers into her pussy, once I get them coated with her pussy juice, I withdraw them and offer them to Ellen who takes them one at a time into her mouth and sucks and licks the pussy juice from them.

Returning my fingers into her pussy, I curl them up until I find her G-spot and then proceed to stroke her spot with my fingers. Gasping and whimpering, Eva grabs my hand and pushes it further against her pussy trying to get more of my fingers in her opening. As I stroke her G-spot she is breathing heavily and mumbling, oh yeh, oh yeh, that's the spot, stroke it, fuck me with your fingers, ohh fucckk. That feels goooddd..

Just as I think Ellen is about to come, she pulls my had from her pussy and sets up.

By now, both Darrell and my dicks are rock hard and leaking pre-cum that is running down the side of our cocks. Ellen reaches out and takes our dicks in her hands and tells us to stand up beside each other.

Kneeling in front of us, Ellen proceeds to lick the pre-cum from my dick like a popsicle. First she licks up one side from the bottom to the top, then goes back down and does the same to another side. Once it is licked clean, she then wraps her lips around the head of my cock and deep throats it, sucking and cleaning the remaining pre-cum from it as she takes it from her mouth. Ellen then does the same with Darrell's dick until it is clean as well. Ellen proceeds to take turns licking our ball sacks, taking each ball gently into her mouth and tongues them gently, She then proceeds to lick from our ball sacks to the top of our cocks, Ellen then draws the head of our cocks into her mouth and goes down on each dick until her nose is in our pubic hair. Ellen uses her fingers to milk each dick for all the pre-cum, licking her lips as she withdraws the dicks from her mouth. This continues for a few minutes until Ellen tells us that she needs a dick in her pussy.

She instructs me to lean my back against the couch while setting on the floor, she then straddles my body in the reverse cowgirl position. Reaching under her, Ellen takes my dick in her hand and guides it into her pussy opening, engulfing it with her warm, wet tunnel.

Ellen has Darrell stand in front of her, she then takes his cock in her hand and pulls him to her so she can jack and suck his dick while she is fucking me.

As Ellen is slowly riding up and down on my cock and our lubrication juices are leaking out of her pussy and down my ball sack, dripping on the carpet. Ellen shortly stops the fucking motion on my dick and instead just grinds her pussy down on my dick, trying to get every inch of it deep inside of her.

As Ellen has stopped the fucking motion on my dick, she now stops jacking Darrell's dick and proceeds to lick from his ball sac to the tip of it, again milking pre-cum from it. Sucking the end of his dick in her mouth, Ellen goes down on his cock until all of it is in her throat and his nose is buried in Darrel's pubic hair. Ellen proceeds to fuck her throat with Darrell's dick, continuing to bottom out by pressing her nose repeatedly in his pubic hair.

While Ellen is blowing Darrell, he is reaching down and playing with Ellen's tits, massaging them and tweaking her nipples as she blows him. I on the other hand am reaching around Ellen and fingering her clit in circles as she rides my dick.

Pulling off Darrell's dick, Ellen resumes fucking my dick by riding up and down on it while making whimpering noises. While riding my cock, Ellen is again jacking Darrell's dick with her hands.

Having had sex with Ellen before, I know the sounds and signs when she is about to cum. Ellen is making whimpering noises and her breathing is getting heavy and short, suddenly, her pussy walls contract around my dick, her back arches and grabbing her breasts in both hands while tweaking her nipples, she shouts, I Am Coming,,,,,! I Am Coming,,,,,!! I AM COMING........ NOW...!! as waves of orgasmic pleasure wash over her, her chest is rising and falling rapidly and her head is thrown back as she reaches her peak.

Darrell is right behind her, now he is holding his dick in his hand, and as he jacks his cock several times he shoots ropes of come onto Ellen's neck and boobs, coating her front in white sticky come.

Feeling Ellen's pussy pulsing around my dick as she rides her orgasm, I let loose with a stream of come that feels like it is coming from my toes. Gripping her hips, I blast streams of hot come into her pussy, collapsing on her back as my orgasm subsides.

Everyone having come down from their orgasm, we get cleaned up and it's time for Darrell and Ellen to leave. All three of us walk out to their car naked, where they get in still naked and leave for home.

About 30 minutes later, The phone rings, it's Darrell, says Ellen wants to talk to me.

She then asked me if I really meant it when I said she should be a centerfold in a magazine. I told her that I meant it then and I still say the same thing. You have an incredible body and as sexy as she is, she should be in a magazine. Ellen tells me she really liked it when I reviewed her body, it really turned her on and she felt really sexy. Ellen tells me thank you, that really means a lot to her.

Ellen then told me that she really likes my body, she thinks I have a sexy ass and likes the fact my dick is uncut. The next time we get together she said she will have a special treat for me..

Humm, wonder what that could mean.