Raul and Hazel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept rubbing herself, and driving her hips down to smash her fingers with her clit, and I fingered her faster and faster, and stroked her g-spot firmer and firmer. Then with the other hand, I slipped my middle finger into her tight asshole. Since it was so lubed, I slipped it right in, and I could feel the pressure of her tight ass surround my finger. My other hand kept fingering her more and more while I slipped my finger into her ass in and out, doing a piston motion with each hand. One hand would finger her pussy, then pull out as the other hand fingered her ass.

She was starting to squirm more and more, and breath harder and harder. I curled my fingers inside of her, massaging her g-spot harder and harder. I started moving my hands side to side as I was inside of her, making her beautiful ass jiggle. I then stuck two fingers in her ass. The light from the side lamp shone on her body, and I knew Carl must have busted a nut by now, my dick was super hard again, and wanted to be inside of her.

Hazel kept fingering herself, and I pulled my wet fingers out of her pussy, and started stroking my dick. I kept my other fingers in her ass, and massaged her anal opening more and more. I couldn't help it, I had to be inside of her, and now my dick was nice and hard again. I reached for the lube and squirted some on my dick, and jacked myself to spread it all over the shaft. Hazel slowed her fingering, and looked down to me. She realized what I was doing, and pushed her hips up to present her waiting ass to me. She knew where my dick was going, and she couldn't wait.

I straddled her, and squirted some more lube on her ass. You could never have too much lube for something like this.

I then moved my legs between hers, and leaned all the way forward so I was holding myself more on my arm than on my knees. With one hand, I held the tip of my dick on her little rosebud, then I started to slowly push. It took a while, but I got most of my head in her ass. The split second that the head goes in and the asshole closes up on the shaft is extremely sexy. That's when Hazel knows the short bit of pain is over, and the pleasure is going to begin. Most women don't get anything out of anal, but Hazel really likes it. After the first time she said it felt weird, something strange being done to her, but she grew to really enjoy it, and would almost by instinct reach down and rub her clit.

I got deeper and deeper up her ass with each push, then when I was getting close to being entirely in, I put some more lube on my dick, and pushed in. Her ass cheeks spread as my balls made way, and my dick was completely up her ass. I started pumping out and completely in. I was in heaven, and since I put my legs inside of hers, it spread her legs completely open and exposed an incredible view from behind. My ass bounced up and down with each thrust. From Carl's angle, he must be getting a completely hot view of me fucking my wife anal while her fingers played with her clit.

The raw sex we were having was having a huge effect on me. I hadn't had this much fun with my wife in a long time. We had great sex by any comparison, but I now remembered how it felt when we first started dating and our sexual encounters seemed extremely passionate and wild.

I was loving this, and knowing Carl was behind me looking at me mount my wife and drive into her turned me completely on. He wasn't even close to being as rough with her as I was (from what he told me and what I saw), but that was part of the excitement. With me, my wife was letting her inner slut out, ready for anything, and I was more than eager to reciprocate. With Carl she was softer and gentler; like I was with Amy. This was starting to be a dream come true.

"I'm so deep in your ass!" I said squeezing the words out from the pleasure that was starting to wash over me. "Fuck baby, I'm about to cum again."

"Me too, I'm going to cum too. Keep going." She said panting as well.

I erupted more streams in cum in her as I tighten my ass to push as deep into her as possible, and she arched her back as her orgasm started taking over her body. "Cum in my ass!!" She yelled. We both lost control of our bodies as pure pleasure went from our core to our toes.

I collapsed on her, and let my dick get softer before I pulled out. I got up slowly and reached for the tissues. I started cleaning her and my juicy dick up. Hazel finished wiping herself down, and I laid next to her. We both started kissing, and said she had to go and clean up. I gave her one more kiss, and she got up to go to the bathroom and I laid in the bed.

When the bathroom door closed behind her, when I heard the water running I looked over at the closet, and gave a thumbs up. Carl opened the door, and with one hand he held his phone, and with the other he showed me his hand that was dripping with cum. He had a huge smile in his face. I'm not sure how many times he came, but his hand was pretty well covered, and the back of the door had big loads dripping down. I sat up and gave him some tissues. I looked towards the bathroom to make sure I was still hearing water running. I got some more tissues and offered them to Carl. He took them, and gave me the other ones to hold.

I turned to look at him, and he was cleaning his dick up after he got done cleaning his hand, and I was holding on to his cum drenched tissues. Well, he touched my cum that other night, so it's not going to kill me to touch his. I took the other gooey tissues after he was done, and he started putting his boxers and pants back on as I got up to throw them away. I got next to the bathroom door, and I could hear more water running. "Hey Baby, I'm going in too, but you want me to get your drink before I go in?"

"Yeah, that'll be great."

I gave Carl a thumbs up, as he reached for her drink and handed it to me. I whispered "see you tomorrow, and send me the pictures of tonight."

With that, Carl headed towards the door. I slipped into the bathroom to join Hazel, and we both bathed each other. We cuddled after the shower, and went to bed satisfied. I needed to make sure we both had enough left for tomorrow's cookout.

The next morning, I called Carl during the drive back while Hazel followed me in the car behind, and he told me every detail of what they had done. I had to pull my zipper down and let my dick come out since it was starting to hurt because it wanted to burst out of my jeans. He also told me how hot it was to see me and Hazel go at it so raw, and he couldn't wait to see what went down that night.

We got home around 11, and Hazel unpacked and wound down from the road trip. Since we drove separately, I couldn't help her drive back, so she was a bit exhausted. She took a quick nap, and I went to the store to buy some snacks, and drinks. Plenty of drinks. I made one last pass of the house to make sure everything was cleaned up, and I went to wake Hazel up around 2pm.

I told her that I had invited George to come early to watch a game before the official cookout, and Amy would join us afterwards. Hazel was still sleepy, and just nodded as she tried to wake up. She slept topless, and those perfect breast were like rays of sunshine. I got on the bed and kissed her nipples softly.

"Hey you, what are you doing there?" She asked sounding innocent as she combed my hair with her fingers.

"You are so beautiful, I can't help myself!" I moved up and kissed her shoulders. "Why don't you wear that see through bra that's super soft?" She knew exactly what bra I was talking about. It was purple, and the fabric was extremely thin, it looked amazing on her, and aside from pasties, it was the closest thing she had to going braless since it also let her boobs bounce as she walked or did anything else, I loved that bra. It wasn't the most supportive bra she had, but it was the sexiest.

"I think I can arrange that." She said almost purring.

"That'll be hot. Also, wear that white tanga panties that shows your ass off." If you don't know what a tanga panty is, they are heaven. It's as sexy as a G-string, it amplifies the ass cheek more than a bikini, and shows off as much as a thong, they are perfect. Our favorite white ones look wonderful next to her smooth black skin.

"Listen to you, tiger. You won't be able to keep your hands off me all night." She said giggling with delight.

"Yup, that's the idea." I then gave her a quick smooch, and got up. My dick was already semi hard, and I needed to stay on track.

I headed towards the walk-in closet to pick my shirt for the night. As I was walking away, I casually said "Carl also texted me that he was going to be able to make it. I told him to invite other co-workers if they're still around, but he didn't know anyone else that was left." I have no idea what sort of response Hazel had to that, but I smiled as I walked into the walk-in closet to change.

While I was in the kitchen getting a mid-day snack, Hazel came in and said she was going to go and get a manicure before the cookout. As she was leaving, I asked to pick up some hamburger patties, and other stuff. She said no problem.

I had just been at the store, but my mind wasn't in the task at hand, and I forgot some key ingredients to the cookout!

A few hours later, Hazel came back with bags in her hands, and I went to help her. She showed me her perfect hands, and how soft they were. I didn't think she needed any manicure, but it's a way she pampers herself.

George ended up knocking in the back door before we waved him in. He brought some chips, and he looked like he was ready to enjoy a game and have some drinks. I told him that we'd have a co-worker of Hazels joining us, and he was ok. He came over to the kitchen island, and I told him I had a special Belgium ale I had gotten just for him. George likes high-gravity beers, so I knew he would enjoy these.

I handed him one, and told him that the rest were for him. My present for him. For Hazel and Amy, I got them cocktail mixes and rum. They both love rum, so it makes it easy to make drinks for them.

The first game started, and George and I went to the living room. I lay down on the chaise, and George sat in the loveseat. We chatted, and time flew. Amy didn't even knock, and I looked over and she was sliding the glass door closed behind her. She had a pretty sun dress, and when she turned to face us, the top was lower than what I was used to. It showed her cleavage perfectly. She looked beautiful and beaming. We exchanged Hellos, and she went to the kitchen to put something covered in the fridge.

George looked over at me "Amy decided to make us something special too. I think you'll like it."

I smiled and told him I couldn't wait. Just then, Hazel came out to the living room, and greeted everyone. She was wearing a comfortable tank top, and her white shorts. Her legs looked amazing, she looked wonderful!

"You look great! Do you want a beer? Or something else?" I said.

She walked over to the huge ottoman we had in the middle, and took my drink and tried it. She shook her head and asked for something else. As she walked away, her shorts were thin enough to show her white tanga in contrast to her black skin. From the corner of my eye, I could see George's head follow Hazel as she walked past us, he definitely noticed her ass too.

"Amy, how about you, do you want one of our beers or something special?" I called across the living room.

Amy came around the chaise, and went to the ottoman. She leaned down to get the beer and stood back up to try it out. She also took a sip, and shook her head. "No thanks, I'll take whatever Hazel is getting." George and I smiled, and he looked over at the TV to keep watching the game. Amy leaned down to put her drink down, and she showed her hanging tits past her dress, they were barely contained by a tiny little bra. I even got to see a bit of her dark areolas, she was also wearing a minimum coverage bra. She stood straight up, and gave me a pleasant smile before she walked away. I turned to see if George saw what I saw, or saw me staring, but he was looking at the game mumbling something about a player. "Dumbass George" I thought, I can't believe he didn't give his gorgeous wife more attention, she bent over for us for a split second, and that was enough to make me hard.

I had to wait a minute for my hard-on to subside, then I got up to go to the kitchen and prepare their drinks. "Do you want a second one, George?" I asked as I got near the kitchen island. Hazel and Amy were chatting, having some carrots sticks, waiting for their drinks.

"Yeah, I'll take another. That beer is good. Thanks, buddy!" He answered.

I fixed the girls some drinks, and this first round was a bit in the tame side. I didn't put too much rum, since I wanted them to savor the drinks. Having sloppy drunk wives is not sexy, but I did want to loosen everyone up, including me.

The girls thanked me, and walked over to the sofa. The game was going, and we chatted, though George kept looking away to watch the game. Half time, time for another round for everyone.

The game came back on, and we all had two-three drinks by then. Even George was talking and chatting more. The girls laughed and laughed, and their chest bounced up and down as they laughed. I loved it. I even caught George checking the girls out, I was glad to see he was relaxing.

We were having so much fun that Hazel kicked the ottoman, and some chips went flying. I sat up to help pick them up, and Hazel and Amy were quick on the spill containment job. I pushed the ottoman farther away from the sofa so we could pick the stuff up, and I got up to go and throw away the chips that fell to the floor. Amy said she would go and get more, and we left Hazel cleaning the ottoman. As I was walking away, I looked over at George, and he had his eyes glued on Hazel's ass. I know he was looking at her tanga through her shorts while she bent over to clean the mess, and maybe he was getting a little ass cheek glimpse too. He looked up at me, and panic got in his face. I smiled, and mouthed "she's fucking hot" as I pointed to her, and smiled some more. I could tell that George felt a wave of relieve, and smiled and nodded. I walked to the kitchen where Amy was, and I assume that George would continue to check my wife out.

Amy was putting more chips in a bowl, and as I walked behind her with chips in my hand to throw away, she stepped back and bumped me with her butt. I looked over at her and smiled. I reached the trash and threw the chips away, and got a paper towel to clean my hands. I walked back behind Amy, and as she was getting ready to bump me again, I grabbed her ass and squeezed. She let out a giggle.

I got back to the ottoman, and Hazel was still wiping it down!

"Baby, I think it's clean, unless you're just wanting to bend over in front of George some more, but then that's not fair."

She looked behind her, and George shook his head and pretended that he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Not fair to whom?" She asked me, still pointing her ass to George. She faced me again, and I was laying back down on the chaise.

"To Amy and I. We don't get any benefit from that, you little flirt!"

She smiled, and crawled around the ottoman. "Amy, look!" she blurted to Amy's direction, and started swaying her ass back and forth. Amy let out a cheer, and walked between the sofa and loveseat and put her hand up to smack Hazel in the ass. Hazel loves to flirt when she drinks, she can't help it! Hazel kept her butt pointed towards Amy, and held the position until Amy got within smack distance. We heard a good smack as soon as Amy's hand landed on Hazel's ass. We all laughed, and Amy walked around the sofa the other way, around the chaise where I was laying.

"Correction, it's not fair to me. You, Amy, and George are having all of the fun." And if by cue, Amy was in front of me. She turned away, put her drink down, and bent over. From my angle I could see both George and Hazel looking down her dress, memorized by Amy's excellent boobs hanging down. I bet they could see her areolas too since the bra was small enough.

I put my hand to one side, and let it fly. I made sure not to pick up too much speed, but I did want to make sure that I pushed her so her tits swayed in front of them. My hand landed on her ass with a smack, and her whole body jerked forward a few inches. Both Hazel and George were in a trance. Amy stood up, grabbed her drink, and we all laughed again.

"Ok, now it's fair to everyone." She said proudly as she sat back down next to Hazel.

We continued to chat and laugh. The game was about to end, and George was having a great time. The door rang, and we all froze. It had been a while since we had other neighbours or friends join us, so it caught us by surprise.

"Oh, it's Carl. Baby, you want to get that?" I asked Hazel. Hazel smiled and nodded, and got up. George felt it was perfect timing, and he was going to go to the bathroom, and he got up.

As Hazel was walking around to the foyer, I followed her walk, and ended up looking at Amy's direction. She had her knees pointed to me, and she slowly started to part them. She just looked at me with a lustful smile, as her knees spread more and more. I heard Carl and Hazel talk, and the door close around the hall, but all I could focus was the little black sliver that was coming to view between Amy's soft, white thighs. It was a very tiny, black g-string. When her legs were just about spread eagle, I could see her pussy lips poking out on the g-string sides, but no hair... Interesting, I must see more, I thought.

She quickly drew her legs closed again, and Hazel had Carl by the hand, and was bringing him towards the living room. Hazel likes to escort people by the hand, I've seen her do it plenty of times. I waved at Carl, and asked him if he wanted something to drink. He showed me the beer he had brought, and I got up to help him. Carl quickly introduced himself to Amy.

We chatted in the kitchen, and Hazel returned to her drink and Amy in the living room. George came out, and I waved him over to introduce him to Carl. I gave Carl a cold beer, and handed George another one of his high-gravity beers.

We all got back to the living room, and George took up his seat in the loveseat, but Hazel had taken my spot on the chaise. I went past her and sat next to Amy on the sofa, and Carl stood there without a seat.

I looked around, then told him "Carl, why don't you sit in the chaise. Hazel, sit up a bit so Carl has a spot."

Carl put his hand up and gesture for us to wait "Wait wait, the drive did a number on my back, so I can just stand. If I sit there I'll have to twist my back to watch the game or talk to you guys. Really, it's ok."

Hazel sat up, and pouted her lips at him a bit sad. "Oh no. Come here, I used to give Raul a ton of back massages when he played soccer, I'm really good. Sit right here." She padded the seat next to her, as she leaned forward to put her drink down. Carl did as he was told, and Hazel bounced up and down clapping her hands. Her tits bounced beautifully. Carl and Amy got a nice look at that too with me.

We all talked, and Carl finished his drink rather quickly. George offered to get him another, and got up. As George was up getting a drink, Carl was facing the TV, and Hazel was massaging Carl's back, I reached over to Amy's leg to rub and squeeze it. This was going to be fun.

Another game started, and everyone was feeling good. By then the daylight was fading and it was perfect. I got up to grill some burgers, and Amy offered to help me. Hazel protested, and wanted us to stay together. I made some drinks for the girls, and got another round for the guys.

"I have to go and grill our food, baby. You got Carl and George here to keep you company."

She pouted as I took her old cup and gave her a new one with her new favorite drink. "Oh come on" I said. "Relax, if anything, have one of them give you a back massage. You left Carl super relax, look at him." It was true, Carl was now sitting back on the chaise.