Raul and Hazel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy piped in "That's right, George used to give great massages, give her one, honey." She said to George.

Amy and I left them while we each carried a tray of food with us to the back. We fired up the gas grill. It didn't take long to heat up.

"So you think he's going to try to fuck her tonight." Amy asked, gesturing inside.

"Did you see those little shorts? He's been drinking, so he might have the balls. He'll have to fight Carl though." I said smiling.

Amy reached over and smacked me on the arm playfully. "No, not George, I meant Carl." She looked towards the house. "Hazel does look hot, and did you see those little panties she has under those shorts? I think George definitely wants to try."

"Good, he needs to do something while I'm with his bride." I said, opening up the grill to check the burgers.

"You are bad!" She said looking back at me smiling.

"You don't know the half of it. I ended up talking with Carl before meeting with Hazel in Orlando, and we hashed things out. I will let him fuck her, but there can't be any secrets."

"Holy fuck, you're crazy! What did Hazel say?"

"Well, she doesn't know about it yet. Just like George doesn't know. Trust me, she'll be fine, and so will George."

Amy looked over to the house. "I think they have a massage-train going." I looked towards what she was staring at, and I could see Carl in front of Hazel, who was in front of George, all looking down. We couldn't see too much because of the chaise, but we could imagine their hands working on each other's backs.

"Let's bring these in, they're ready. I also can't wait to see more of that sexy G-string you got on."

"That's not the only surprise for you." Amy responded with the spare dishes on her hand.

"Wait, let me get my phone. I'm going to tell them I'm taking a blackmail photo." I reached for my pocket, and pulled my phone out.

We went in, and I took a picture of the little massage train they had. "Gotcha, this is blackmail I tell you." Holding the camera up.

"Blackmail, that's nothing." Hazel said. With that, she lifted her top over her belly, leaned back to George's chest, and wrapped her legs around Carl. She reached up to George's neck, and stuck her tongue out. I laughed, and saw George's hands withdrawing from Hazel's tits. Wow, George is starting to come out. I started walking towards the kitchen and blurted out. "Don't think I didn't catch you coping a feel, George, it's in a picture. And you too Hazel, I saw that smile."

They started laughing as Amy was smiling and waiting for me in the kitchen. The three of them got up and joined us in the kitchen. We all ate, and stood around the kitchen island. We had another round, and as Amy was finishing her drink, she put her glass down wrong, and it tipped over.

"Oh, oh, party foul!" I called out. We all chuckled.

Amy looked up at me smiling and straighten her glass. "What are we, in college? I haven't heard that in years."

Carl shimmed in. "Yeah, it's been a long time since I've heard that too, like 'beer pong' or 'flip cups'."

"What's flip cups?" Asked Hazel. "I've heard of beer pong, but not flip cups."

I answered "It's a silly game where you get split in teams, and each team has to drink what's on the cup, then put the cup down by the edge of the table, and flip it, then their partner goes, and who ever loses has to drink more."

"Can we play it?" Asked Hazel as she looked around.

"We have cups, and we can put your rum drink on yours and Amy's, but we don't have enough people." I said. "Besides, I'd kill you guys! I was the freaking flip cup master!!" I said as a matter of fact.

"Want to bet?!?" Hazel said to me looking serious, but sexy. Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I was going to see if they wanted to play poker, then turn it into strip poker, but this will do. Besides, I actually was really REALLY good in college at this game.

"Okay missy... What would you like to bet?" I said to her walking over to the cabin that had the picnic supplies, and got the stack of cups.

"If I win, you have to..." She thought about it.

"Make him sing and dance for us. It'll be fun" Amy said, almost giggling.

"Yeah, you need to sing and dance for us, with your shirt off!!" Hazel yelled the last part out, and both Amy and Hazel erupted in laughs and they high fived each other.

"Okay, okay. I can do that. But if I win..." I let the anticipation build up. All eyes were on me, and not a single person was making a noise. "You have to dance in front of us Baby Got Back, with YOUR shirt off!"

The Guys threw their hands in the air, cheered, and gave me high fives. Amy and Hazel giggled, and tried to make a straight face. Hazel waited till we calmed down, and extended her hand to shake mine. Amy, George, and Carl erupted again in cheers.

We poured the drinks on the cups, and everyone waited for the count down. I asked for a quick pause, and gave my phone to George. "You have to record this, she's going to try to cheat and get out of it. I need proof that I beat her." Hazel just stared at me, trying to intimidate me, but she looked absolutely sexy.

Amy was the referee. "On your mark, gets set, GO!" Hazel and I started chugging. Yes, I was better at downing drinks than her too. I finished, and put my cup down, and looked up at her. I waited a second for her to finish, and as she was about to slam her cup down, I flipped my cup. Just like a master, I made the cup land perfectly the first time.

Carl, George, and even Amy cheered with me. Hazel just looked at me with a huge smile on her face, she just got hustled. Baby Got Back started playing in Carl's phone, and we cheered again. We were a loud bunch.

Hazel put her head down, then walked around the island slowly towards the living room. She then turned her head back towards us, and started dancing to the music. "Take it off!" I heard, I didn't even know from who.

She danced some more, swaying her butt from side to side, then reached for her top and started pulling at it. She then pulled the shirt off her completely, leaned forward, and started twerking. I had never seen her do it. Her ass bounced up and down nicely.

Hazel then turned around, and we all hollered as we got see her beautiful tits bouncing naturally, and her dark nipples clearly visible through the sheer fabric of her see through bra. Her nipples were about to poke holes through them, and she just smiled and danced to the music. My dick was about to burst, I was loving this show.

The song ended, and Amy went to give Hazel a hug for the dancing show before Hazel could pick up her top. I looked back, and gave Carl a head nod, and he also went up and hugged Hazel for the show. Then I pushed George to go and give her a hug, and he did. Next it was my turn, and I reached down to grab her ass as I put my arms around her. She hugged me back and we kissed. I then took her hand, and walked her back to the island.

"Ok, I did warn you, I am really good. Who else wants to try, this time I'll be the referee." I took my phone back from George, who was still recording. I looked at the phone, and gave him a big smile, he smiled back.

"Well shit, I'll play with Hazel, against Carl and George" Amy volunteered.

"Great, what do you wager?" I asked, getting a few more cups.

"Well...Hazel already lost her top, and I don't have a top to lose, so how about...?" She trailed off thinking about it.

"How about, if you girls loose, we get full-body massages from you two?" George asked confidently. Carl and I looked at him, then at the girls.

They gave each other approval nods. "Ok, Honey, but if we win, and you guys loose, then all three of you have to dance for us, without your shorts!" Then we all laughed. George and Amy shook hands.

"Are you ready?" I asked both teams. "On your mark, get set, go!" I yelled and all four of them got to chugging their drinks. The boys finished first, and started to try to flip the cups. They sucked. The girls finished their drinks soon after, and took their time. Amy got her cup on the second time, and Hazel kept trying. George and Carl were still trying to get theirs right, putting too much power, and as Carl's cup landed correctly, so did Hazel's. The girls yelled in excitement, and hugged each other.

The boys slumped over their drinks, and we all looked at each other. Then I saw Hazel and Amy thumbing through Amy's phone, and Party Rock started playing. I hadn't heard this song in a long time. I put my phone down and walked to where Hazel had just put on a show. George and Carl got in either side of me, facing away from the girls. We had no rhythm, but started doing our little dances.

I turned around, and started taking my belt off, then the two guys followed suit. My shorts got loose, and started to slip off as I danced around to the song. I looked over at Hazel, and she had her hands on the counter, and sticking her chest out. Giving the three of us a great view. Her eyes caught mine, and she smiled even bigger. She was loving this.

I bet we looked goofy as can be, but the girls were cheering and clapping. I un-did my short's button, and pulled the zipper down, and let the shorts drop as the song picked up. The Guys did the same, and George was really getting into it. "Take it off!" Amy yelled, and clapped some more with a huge smile on her face.

We all dropped our shorts and pants, and danced around. Hazel then had the bright idea to make us hard while we were pantless, and she moved away from the kitchen island, and I could see she undid her shorts. She started dancing, and we all stared at her bouncing tits. She had rhythm and style, she looked amazing.

She got in front of us, and turned around and pulled her shorts down a bit to expose the top of her panties, and she continued to shake her ass perfectly. She slid the shorts some more, and we could see the middle of her tanga slip between her ass cheeks and amplify her curves. She turned around and looked down, and the boys were pitching tents.

Amy clapped and cheered, and walked next to Hazel as she was pulling her shorts back up, but left them unbuttoned. I kicked my shorts off, and my boxer was definitely showing my hard on. As Hazel was starting to go back behind the island, Amy took her place, and turned around too. She started pulling on her dress, and was hiking it up little by little as she danced too.

She almost had her entire legs exposed to us, and then her pretty sun dress started exposing her round, beautiful ass cheeks. We didn't see any fabric on her, and I wondered if I had just imagined seeing a black panty line before, but then she showed more and more of her gorgeous ass. As her complete ass was uncovered, we could see her little string emerging from the crack of her ass, and I'm not sure about George and Carl, but I was rock hard.

She turned her head to look at all of us, and dropped her dress back down and ran to Hazel as they giggled and cheered. They loved getting us turned on and seeing our boxers barely contain our hard-ons. I looked behind, and both George and Carl were clearly excited, and we all laughed and started bouncing our dicks up and down. Carl and George had kicked their shorts and pants off, and it didn't look like they were being put back on anytime soon.

As the song wound down, I started walking back to the island to get my drink, and the boys followed me. We all laughed and commented on each other's dancing. I went around to Hazel and Amy's side, and got in between them, and told Carl to take a picture of me. Hazel and Amy immediately took my arm, and got on my side. We all smiled, and Carl took a picture, then said one more. Hazel reached up and pulled one side of her bra down, and flashed Carl and George a tit as the flash went off. We all laughed.

"You little skank!" Amy called out. "Not fair, one more picture, Carl" She requested.

Carl put the camera phone back up, then Hazel pulled both tits out as she pushed her bra down, and Amy unbuttoned the top of her dress, and pulled the dress down. I looked up at the camera, and I could see George standing by Carl with a huge smile on his face. George then called out that he wanted a picture, and came around the island to switch with me. Carl did the same, and both girls flashed their breast nicely. Amy didn't pull down her bra, but the thing was tiny, and we could see everything but the actual nipple. We all had raging hard-ons.

I then had a brilliant idea, and told George to hold the camera while we pose again, and I went to the side, and gestured the girls to come over. Hazel still had her shorts unbuttoned, and I told them we need a boxer shot too, and asked them to turn around for the camera. The girls giggled, and knew exactly what to do. They got next to me, and Hazel bent over and pulled her shorts down, and Amy bent over and pulled her dress up.

George and Carl cheered with huge smiles, and their eyes went from Hazel's ass, to Amy's ass, and back and forth. They took two pictures, and it was the Guys turn to get a picture. When I got behind the camera, I could see Amy's little string between her ass, and the little string did nothing to cover her little asshole for us to see when she bent over. I couldn't wait to play with that later!

We all got our drinks after the pictures, and laughed some more.

"So what about those massages?" I asked.

"You Guys lost, if anything, you should be giving us massages!" Hazel responded.

"Is anyone really 'loosing' at a game like this? In any case, we can arrange massages for you as well." I smiled. "Come on." I said gesturing to the living room, and I started walking. I found the remote, and turned the volume down. "I can go last. Amy, why don't you start off with Carl, and Hazel, you can start off with George."

Everyone looked at each other and agreed. Soon, I had the Guys laying on the chaise and sofa, and I was turning the kitchen and living room lights down.

Hazel straddled George, and was giving him a deep massage. Amy was leaning on the side of Carl, and massaging his arms. The girls would occasionally look over at me, as I sat back and looked. Then Hazel told George to flip over as she got off of him, and he did. She threw her leg over him, and straddled his hips again, now they were facing each other.

Amy took that cue, and asked Carl to flip over too. He raised his head up, and looked over at me.

"Why don't I switch with Raul, he hasn't gotten some of this amazing massage."

I nodded, and walked around the ottoman. As I did, I stroke Hazel's hair, and she looked up while her hands were on George's stomach, and she was right on top of what I imagine was a massive hard-on. When she looked up at me, I gave her a kiss on her moist mouth, and told her she looked amazing. She smiled and ground her hips lower. I looked at George, and gave him a wink. He just smiled.

Carl had gotten up, and was going around the other side of the ottoman as Amy sat up on the chaise. I started to lay on the chaise, and I looked over at Hazel and George, and his hands were wondering between her ass and legs, he got the hint.

As soon as I looked back at Amy, she hiked her dress up and straddled me. Amy started massaging me as I felt her thighs squeeze me. My rod was definitely sticking out, and she was riding it back and forth slowly. I looked over at Hazel again, and she was rocking her hips back and forth too while letting George explore her legs and ass. I too reached for Amy's ass under the dress and pulled her harder on me. She leaned forward, and lowered her face to mine. We kissed loudly, and she sat back up. She looked over at George's direction, and gave a smile. I looked, and George and Hazel were smiling at her.

I looked back at Amy, and she leaned down to kiss me some more. I started to hear kissing noises from the sofa side, and when my hands had felt all of Amy's ass, I broke the kiss and looked back at Hazel and George. Carl had joined them, and he was massaging Hazel's back while she leaned down to make out with George. Carl looked down at me, and smiled while he reached forward and played with Hazel's tits through her sheer bra.

Amy looked at me smiling as she undid the last button on her dress. Fuck that! I thought. I grabbed her dress, and pulled it over her head. She wiggled out of it, and bunched it up and threw it on the ottoman as she leaned back down and laid completely on my chest as we started kissing again. She smashed and rubbed her body against mine, and I heard some movements from the sofa, and looked over as Hazel had stood up, and was pushing her shorts down, and Carl and George were taking their shirts off, I was the only one left with my shirt on, everyone else was down to their underwear. Amy sat up and allowed me to take my shirt off. George was staring straight at Hazel's white tanga, and Carl was looking over at Amy. Admiring her body, and smiled at us. He then turned back to Hazel as she straddled George, and rubbed her ass as she ground her panties on his dick. From all of the movement, his dick must have found the opening in the front, and he was out, and Hazel was taking advantage of it.

Amy and I resumed making out, and I played with her tits when I pushed her bra down. She ground on me, and was bouncing up and down giving me the best dry hump in my life. She looked over at Hazel, then put her arms behind her, and undid her bra. I looked at Hazel, and Carl was holding on to her bra as she was leaning forward letting George suck on her nipples.

Amy threw her bra to the ottoman, and lowered herself a bit to let me take a nipple in. I sucked her sweet nipple. I felt a body next to mine, and I opened my eyes as Carl took the other nipple in his mouth, pulling on her breast towards him. Amy now had one guy with each nipple, and she continued to grind me. Carl let go of her breast, and I could hear him make out with Amy, then he left. After a minute, I noticed Amy staring towards Hazel's direction, and I looked too. George had his hand under her panties on her ass, and was still sucking on her tits. Hazel was propping herself on her two arms, but her head was turned, and was bobbing back and forth on Carl's dick, giving him a slow, but sensual blowjob. Amy and I stared while she lay on top of me.

Amy was seeing her husband play with another girl's ass while sucking on her tit, and I was looking at my wife with two men. I told Amy to get on all fours on the ottoman, and face me. She got up, pushed the clothes off the ottoman, and faced me. I stood up, took my boxers off, and pushed forward as Amy's hand was waiting to guide the tip of my dick into her mouth. I could see Hazel suck, lick, and kiss Carl's dick. When she opened her eyes, she saw me standing up, and looked down to see Amy's ass in front of them, and she could guess what she was doing.

Hazel looked up at Carl. "Lay down on the chaise." He did so without asking. Hazel looked down on George and kissed him. George didn't mind that seconds before she had her lips wrapped around another man's dick. Hazel got off of George, took her panties off, and went over to Carl to sit in his face. Carl put his hands around Hazel's ass, and proceeded to work his magic. Hazel motioned to George to come over, and sit on the back of the sofa. He took his wet boxers off, and sat down in front of Hazel. We were all naked, and playing with each other.

Hazel took George's dick, and jerked him for a bit, admiring his dick. She bent down and took his dick in and started bobbing up and down. Carl was still eating her out, and Amy was sucking and pulling on my balls with her smooth lips.

Carl then crawled out of under Hazel, and got on his knees behind her, and pulled her ass towards him. Hazel did what he wanted, and she started sucking on George's balls as Carl slipped into her, starting to fuck her doggy style. I looked down at Amy, and she looked over at them, then up at me.