Raul and Hazel Ch. 04

Story Info
Raul gets help from neighbor for a new project.
7.7k words
3.95
17.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader. I love putting my thoughts and fantasies on-paper, and out to the universe to share. Unfortunately, I am not a professional writer, at all. I've been blessed to have a few editors clean my stories in the past, but not all have been professionally or semi-professionally edited. Hopefully you get the visualizations that I had when I put my thoughts down on paper. For more background, do consider Chapters 1-3 if you haven't read them already. Enjoy.

*****

I was working in my garage, when my neighbor David across the street came over to say hi. "Hello, Raul. What are you building this time?"

I looked up from my table where I was measuring a beam to cut next, and I smiled. "I'm actually building a small bridge. Want a beer?" I asked after I removed my safety goggles.

"Absolutely. You're pretty handy with these tools I see. What are you building a bridge for?" He asked as he was looking around my garage, seeing all my tools on the walls.

"Oh, just a small foot bridge. Nothing too crazy." I answered as I was taking off my gloves.

He looked surprised. "Where are you putting a bridge?"

I grabbed a beer from my little cooler, and opened it for him. "Well, it's a small bridge that will be in our backyard." I answered him while handing him the beer. "You know George and Amy, our neighbors across the backyard? We have cookouts from time to time, and with our rainy season, that little ditch between the houses gets really soaked."

I walked over to the wood deck and beams, and I patted them with my hand. "These bad boys will help all of us from stepping in rain-soaked grass, and it'll be a nice accessory to the backyard."

"Wow. I could never built anything like that." David said as he took a drink from the beer.

"You'll be surprised what you can do with the right tool and a little know-how." I picked up my beer. "What brings you over here?"

"I just need to get away, Man." He said as he grabbed a stool to sit in. "Samantha wanted to go out dancing again, and I'm too damm tired. Ever since we took those salsa lessons, she just wants to dance and dance. I just need to relax today."

"Wearing you out huh? Salsa can be a workout." I smiled. "You guys are getting in shape, so I was wondering what was up."

"We are, but it ain't what it's cracked up to be." He took a long drink.

"What do you mean? The salsa, or the getting in shape?"

"Both!" He exclaimed. "Samantha just fucks with me now. We'll go out, and like 12 guys are itching to dance with her, and I have to watch all of them dance with her and get their hands all over her."

"oh shit, that sucks, brother." I said shaking my head.

"It'd be cool if I got to do the same, but she gets all jealous and stares any girls down. When I talk to her about it, she denies it. She's just a cock-tease now." He was about to take another drink, then put the bottle down. "She always tells me to get a hobby, or build something. Anytime she sees you in your garage working on a project, she tells me I should build something for her."

"David, it sounds like she's just fucking with you. Why don't you fuck with her too? Sounds like she likes those games."

"She is fucking with me, but it's not because she likes the games." He looked down.

I was almost afraid to ask after his response, but I did anyways. "Why do you say that?"

"Well, don't tell nobody, but we're having a real hard time having kids. Especially now that we don't ever get intimate."

Shit! I thought. I stepped into that emotional land mine. "I'm sorry to hear that, David."

"I'm not sure if it's her, or me. We're afraid to test ourselves, but she's acting like it's all my fault. I haven't been able to get laid in months because now we just argue about it. Months! And since we took those salsa lessons, she's been getting lots of attention from other guys."

He took a long drink, and finished his beer. "You got another one?" He asked with a shy smile.

"Sure, buddy, help yourself." I pointed to the cooler. "The bottle opener is on the table."

"I told her that you gotta get laid to have kids, and well...that was the last time I got laid." David was walking towards the cooler.

Man did I walk into a shitstorm, but David is a good guy. So I'll be here to hear him out. I waited to get got his drink. "So what are you planning on doing?"

He plopped down on the stool. "I don't know, Man. What do you suggest? You seem to have your shit together, and I don't think you have a problem getting laid."

That made me smile. I do have my shit together, and I certainly don't have a problem getting laid between my wife, Hazel and our neighbor, Amy. "Well, it depends on what game you want to play with her. Do you want to show her you can flirt with girls too, and you can hook up if you want to, like she does to you? Or do you want her to want to have sex with you again?"

He thought about it for a second. "Both, but right now I just want to fuck with her. She pissed me off since she got mad that I didn't want to go out dancing with her tonight."

"How did she piss you off?"

David looked away as he started to answer. "He said that if I was like you, I wouldn't just sit on my ass, I'd do something."

That took me by surprise. I always thought David was a really good guy, and he shouldn't be treated like this. "You know what, fuck that! Listen, you got any pictures of her naked?"

"What?!?!?" Exclaimed David, almost spitting his beer.

"Yeah, you got any pictures of her naked? Show them to me. I bet she wouldn't like me to see them. I got some of Hazel too, so we'll make it even, though Hazel wouldn't be as pissed off as Samantha would be." Truth-be-told, I think Hazel would get turned on by the thought of having a new person join our group of fun.

David thought for a moment. He took his phone out, and started thumbing through it. I took my phone, and found a set of Hazel in lingerie modeling, and a few of her topless and bending over in front of the camera showing off her thong and ass.

As David kept looking, I turned my phone and handed it to him. He found what he was looking for, and immediately stopped and put his beer down as he grabbed my phone. I took his phone in return, and let him thumb through the pictures. He was mesmerized by that set.

I took his phone, and found a few of Samantha in her bra, but nothing as sexy as the ones that David was looking.

"David, these suck. The hottest is of Samantha on her bra, though her little tits look amazing."

David looked up, and I reached to get my phone back, as I handed his back. He was at a loss for words.

"I have some better ones in my computer, I can bring them tomorrow."

My mind started racing with ideas and plans. "That sounds pretty good. Let's meet tomorrow. Come to the garage at 7:15 and bring some beer. Tell Samantha that I said 7:20, but that you wanted to make sure the beer was cold, so you wanted to put the beer in our fridge."

David was nodding in agreement, making mental notes. "Then when you get here, go into the house, and don't make a sound. Go inside, and stay quiet. You'll know when to come back to the garage, just make sure Hazel doesn't see you, and you're back in the garage about 7:45."

"Ok, what do you have planned?"

I smiled. "I don't want to spoil it for you. Just make sure you're dressed like you're going to work, so Samantha doesn't suspect a thing, and neither does Hazel."

David agreed, and after we finished our beers, he went back home, and I went back in the house as I closed the garage door.

After I got off work the next day, I ate a light supper with Hazel, and told her I wanted a shower before David came over. It was around 6:45, and he was going to come over around 7:45. As I was heading to the shower, I told Hazel that I'd give her a good body scrub is she wanted to. That's our own way to say that we want to get laid that night. She smiled, and started walking to the bathroom with me.

We both undressed each other, and I got the water running. While we waited for the hot water, I took the opportunity to squeeze her round black ass, and pinch her hard nipples. She reached down and played with my balls as we kissed each other. Hazel stood at 5'4", and 115 lbs. She was perfect. Her marvelous c-cups looked amazing, especially when they were topped off with her puffy areolas that were big and dark, and very erect hard nipples.

Standing at 5'11", she didn't have to reach down too far. My balls were by her belly and she kept playing with them as my hands wondered. I'm a grower, not a shower, so at that time by member was starting to grow to it's 6" length, and try to get into trouble.

The shower was fun, we each scrubbed each other, and I got to eat her out a bit while water was landing on my head and her belly, and she went down on me as the water hit her back. It was excellent foreplay.

We got out, dried, and I led her to our bedroom around 7:00. Our bedroom door was open, but she didn't suspect any visits from George or Amy as they were out of town.

I walked her to the foot of our bed, turned her around and bent her over. That way her juicy ass was pointed to me, and her back was to the door. I started eating her out from behind. She absolutely loves it when I start to lick her pussy lips from behind, and my tongue goes up and down her ass crack. I heard the wooden floor in the hall way squeak, and I looked up at the time, 7:16. That must be our voyeur neighbor, David, and time just flew.

I leaned back, and started to finger my wife as she squirmed in the bed. I looked behind me, and I could see David peaking around hallway, eyes wide open. I nodded to him, and moved to the side so he could see me finger Hazel. The sight must have been amazing.

Here was his hot black neighbor, bent over the bed with her hot naked ass in the air, and I was driving my fingers into her. My fingers were covered in her juices and my spit, and I was spreading her cheeks so he could see her red love canal, and dark rosebud.

"Get on the bed baby, and crawl forward." I said to Hazel as I stood up. My dick was rock hard, and wanted to get in her badly.

Hazel did as she was told, and I mounted her from behind. She was super wet, and I slid right in; stretching her vaginal walls as my member got deeper and deeper. We soon had a smooth rhythm, and I positioned her slightly to the side, so our peeping-tom could get a view of her tits swaying back and forth.

I kept that position for a while, then I slipped out of her, and laid down on the bed. Hazel stayed on all fours for a second. I'm sure David got an amazing view of her freshly fucked pussy, and wet ass cheeks. I then grabbed her leg, and pulled her towards me. She moved over, and straddled me.

Hazel reached down, and grabbed my dick, and started to lower herself. She let go of me as she impaled herself with my dick deeper and deeper. In a short amount of time, Hazel was going up and down my shaft. Unbeknown to her, she was twerking for David, while I slide in and out of her.

From my point of view, I could see the top of David's head, and he wasn't even blinking. He didn't want to miss a thing.

Knowing that David was watching from around the corner, and that I was surprising Hazel, was getting me to go over the top. I wasn't going to last, and I didn't. I started to groan, and Hazel picked up her pace and was slamming down on me harder and harder. I'd seen her ass come down hard, and her ass cheeks jiggle; I knew it was an amazing sight.

My dick got incredibly hot, and electricity started running from my dick head to my toes. I was having an amazing orgasm, and started pumping loads of cum into my wife. Hazel just kept going up and down my shaft. I'm sure David could see globs and streams of cum starting to come out every time Hazel would pull up and come down.

"On my god Baby, you didn't last too long this time." Hazel said to me smiling down as my orgasm subsided.

"No, I didn't. Holy shit, that was a good one." I said to her as I caught my breath.

"Well good, you don't have much time. You're meeting with David in a few minutes right?" She said looking at the clock.

"That's right! I have to get ready. Could you get me a rag from the bathroom, Baby?"

Hazel kissed me, and got off me, taking her time to let me slide out of her. I saw a stream of cum drip down, and in the back, I saw David. I gave him a quick wave for him to get going as I looked over to Hazel. When I turned to David's way, I just saw his back as he was darting for the garage.

Hazel and I got cleaned up quick, and after I got dressed, I went to the garage.

David was walking around with a beer in his hand, and looking at the tools.

"Did you bring the beer?" I asked him with a huge smile on my face.

"I did exactly what you told me." He responded promptly.

"Good! Let's watch a little of TV." I walked towards him, and I leaned in to whisper to him. "Plus, you wouldn't want Hazel or Samantha to come and see that huge wet spot in your shorts would you?"

David looked down, and looked up at me right away. I laughed as I looked for the TV remote in garage shelves.

After I found it and turned on the TV, I asked him "Did you shoot your load?"

"Yeah, I haven't had sex in a while. That shit was beyond hot." He said smiling while looking at the TV. "Thanks for letting me watch."

"You bet. So, you got those pictures?" I had a huge smile on my face too.

He quickly went to his phone, and pulled some pictures. "These are about 6 months old, but they're the hottest I was able to find. I was only going to show you the softcore ones, but after what you showed me, you can see whatever you want of Samantha." He said almost laughing with excitement. "Shit, you can do whatever you want with Samantha. Go dancing with her if you want. That was so fucking hot!"

That was the opening I wanted to hear. "Well, that wouldn't be fair. Why should she get fucked, and you not? Plus, I can't be getting with strange women; no offense. I wouldn't want to catch any STDs you know." I said to him while I was still flipping through the pictures. Samantha was very sexy before she got in shape, and now she was absolutely hot.

The pictures were of her posing for the camera. Not how Hazel or Amy pose, but she was topless on most, and a few she was spread-eagle for the camera. None were hard-core with David, but they all let me see my neighbor's hot body.

"Oh, no chance of that. We both get tested for STDs as part of my health plan, so we're clean as a whistle." He quickly said.

"Don't get me wrong, I would love to have my way with Samantha, and maybe in the future, but right now we got to focus on you." I looked up, and he turned to look at me. "I tell you what, I'm going to try to talk Hazel into letting me record our sex session, and guess who I'm going to suggest to be the camera man?" I said to him smiling.

The revelation hit him slowly, but his eyes got wider. "Really?"

"Damm straight, but give me time on that. I'll call you, and tell you to help me with the bridge project." I said to him taking another drink, and flipped through some more pictures of Samantha undressing and in different positions nude.

That very night, I told Hazel about David's situation, and why I had busted my nut so quickly. She was shocked that we had a peeping-top in the hallway, then it totally turned her on. I knew it would turn her on, but I still had a doubt she would be upset; her reaction set my mind at ease.

She helped me come up with a better plan. She thought that Samantha was totally fucking with David, and being unjustly rude and disrespectful to him. She agreed with me, David needed to get some good ass, and Samantha needed to be put in her place.

We agreed on a plan, and I called David a few days later, and asked him to help me with the project, and to call me when he was "free", meaning when he was alone.

When he called, I gave him the rough idea of what Hazel and I came up with. George and Amy were in a long-vacation visiting his family in South America, so both Hazel and I were itching to have a third person join us. Hazel told me she had been curious about David, as he was about the same height of Carl, our other friend, but skinnier. He also had the same temperament as Carl, meaning he was pretty laid back and nice.

We agreed that David could watch, and even record us. It would provide us with great videos and pictures we could send George, Amy, and Carl.

I reached out to David, and he said that he'd be able to be free to help me with the bridge the following Thursday. It was on.

Just before we were set to have David over, Hazel and I got the bed ready, checked the camcorder's batteries, and I went to the garage to set it up like we were ready to work on the bridge. If Samantha wanted to stop by, we didn't want to raise too many questions if she didn't see the garage looking like a workshop.

When we had everything ready, I went into the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror, and rubbed my cheek with my hand. "What do you think, Baby, shave or unshaven face?" I had let my facial hair grow, and sometimes Hazel liked my smooth face between her legs, and sometimes she liked the rough feel. I let her decide.

She came over to my sink, and brushed my cheek with the back of her hand. Then she rubbed my chin to see how rough it was. "Hmmm...that chin of yours might scrape and sting." I got the hint, and took out my electric razor to clean up before shaving.

David came in while Hazel and I were in the bathroom talking, and I was wrapping up shaving my face. Hazel went up to him, and gave him a hug.

"Hey sweetie, Raul told me about your situation with Samantha. That's too bad she's turning into a bitch, she used to be so down to earth."

David nodded "Yeah, it sucks, but what can you do right? People change sometimes."

"Well, people do change, you're right, but we'll see what we can do. By-the-way, I heard you got a pretty good show the other day." She smiled at him and gave him a friendly punch in the arm. "You little peeping tom, I'm going to get you back for that."

"It was terrific, the most action I've gotten in months. You can get back to me any way you want, it was worth it." David responded smiling.

I finished shaving, and looked over at David & Hazel. "Ok, let's get this party started. David, could you get the camcorder. It's pretty easy to use, so you can record now." I reached for Hazel's waist and pulled her towards me. "You come over here, I've been itching all day to start this." I said as I leaned down and started kissing her.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the bright red light of the camcorder, and David coming into the bathroom to start filming us. My hands started to pull up Hazel's tank top up, and she lifted her arms. When the tank top came off, she reached down to feel my hard-on through my shorts. My hands quickly unfastened her bra, and we continued kissing. She removed her bra and she threw it towards the camera's direction. Her hand pulled on my shorts and boxer elastic, as her other hand dove inside to grab my dick. She started to stroke me while she bit my lower lip. Hazel knows how to get me going fast.

David was moving around us while I started to take her shorts off. When they were pulled down, and by her knees, I looked at the camera. "We have a very special guest helping us today. David, why don't you aim the camera at the mirror while you undress. It's not fair if you're the only one wearing clothes. Let Amy, George and Carl see you."

David's eyes grew big. I wasn't sure if he was expecting this request or he was shocked I was making this video to our neighbors and a third person, but he started to work on getting his shirt off, while maintaining the camera focused on him in the mirror. It was awkward, but he managed to undress himself while holding the camera steady. I knew Amy and George would love that.

12