Raul and Hazel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then I had Hazel buck naked, and she had me completely undressed. We waited for David to compose himself, and when he turned to point the camera at us, Hazel and I looked down to see his hard dick pointed at us as well. That was the first time Hazel had seen him naked. Like I said before, David is skinnier than me, and his dick isn't as long or thick as mine, but it was still very capable of providing pleasure.

Hazel turned around, and grabbed my dick as she walked towards the huge walk-in shower we have. We had made sure the shower glass was extra clean so David could get a clear view of our antics. We got the water perfect, and started lathering soap. We scrubbed each other, and whomever was being scrubbed made it a point to face the camera to David could see what was going on.

When I got to Hazel's tits, I lathered them up really good, and they were super slippery. I squeezed and moved them around, and when I'd release them, they would bounce very seductively. When it came time to lather my dick, Hazel gave me an amazing hand job. Hazel then totally surprised me and reached between my butt cheeks and played with my ass. She made sure she had plenty of moisturizing soap, then slipped one finger up my butt. She had never done that before, only my wild ex, Julie, had done that. She played with my shaft and my ass for a little bit, then rinsed me off. I figured she was giving our audience a show.

When it was my turn, I washed every inch of her body as well. When her ass had been given a good scrub, I leaned in and started eating her from behind. Since she was standing straight, I got more ass than anything, but she loves it, and I knew it.

We finished our shower and dried. Hazel walked out of the shower and smiled at David. She looked down at David's member, and it was a good size, and Hazel was happy she had turned him on. I followed behind her with a hard-on of my own.

Hazel got on all fours on the edge of the bed, and stayed there. David knew exactly what she wanted, and I knew she wanted a continuation of the shower. I knelt behind her, and started to eat her from behind. Since she was bent over, I was able to not only lick her puckered asshole, but down to her lips and her enlarging clit. I could feel David getting the camera closer behind me to get up-close shots, then he'd go around to capture Hazel's face as she moaned.

After a long while of me eating her out from behind, I stood up and pulled Hazel off the bed. We made out, and she got to taste her own juices while she reached down and started stroking me. I couldn't wait, so I put my hand on the back of her neck, moved to the side so she could just bent down on the waist. As I was pushing her down, she didn't resist, and her mouth opened just enough for me to feel her wet lips envelope my dick perfectly.

I looked at the camera as David was giving me a thumbs up and I smiled for Amy and George. They are going to get totally turned by watching this video.

Hazel dropped to her knees, and reached around me to grab my butt cheeks as she started to deep throat me. David's eyes went wide, and a bigger smile formed in his face as he immediately got close to my wife's face to film her taking my entire dick down her throat. David ended up kneeling down right next to Hazel and capturing her from different angles, and while she was looking up to my smiling face.

After a bit, Hazel took me out of her mouth, and played with my dickhead with her tongue. She smashed her lips right on the big dick head, and it looked amazing. She then reached over to David's neck, and pulled him towards her and planted a big kiss right on his lips. David opened his eyes wide with the surprise, then closed his eyes and returned the kiss just as passionately.

I had never seen Hazel do this. She had never kissed Carl or George a split second after having sucked a dick, I had even kissed her after she blew a friend, but not immediately after. She was venturing in new territory. She let go of David's neck, and broke her kiss to keep kissing and licking up and down my shaft. Hazel then pointed my dick straight up, and leaned down to lick my balls. I loved when she did that. She licked and sucked on them. She took my left ball, and sucked it between her lips. I could see my ball sack get stretched into her extremely wet lips. Before she released my ball, she reached over for David again, and he leaned in closer. She then let go of my ball, turned her head and kissed David again. Yeah, she was trying something new, and I thought it was cool.

Hazel kissed him for a bit, then she grabbed his hair, and yanked it down. His head went back, and his mouth gaped open. She straighten her back, and positioned her face over David's. "You liked that don't you?" She asked, and all David could say or do was a "uh hu." She then shocked me since I expected her to kiss him, but instead she spit in his mouth and pulled his hair back up. He closed his mouth in the fresh spit he got from her, and before she turned her head back to me, she gave him a quick slap on his face. "Keep filming." She ordered as she went back to suck my dick.

I was beyond impressed with my petite wife. I wanted her bad. I reached down and under her arms, and pulled her straight up. Hazel doesn't weight anything, so when I'm feeling frisky, I can toss her around and she loves it. She got on her feet, and I picked her up again, and threw her on the bed. She landed with her stomach to the bed, and I quickly climbed on top of her, and positioned my dick between her ass cheeks.

Hazel pushed her butt up, and I pushed my dick between her cheeks. After a second, my dick found her love canal opening, and I slipped right in. I started thrusting in and out harder and faster. I was going to fuck my wicked wife. I had never seen her take charge like she did with David, but I wanted to dominate her and fuck the shit out of her. Hazel started moaning and bucking her hips more and more. She turned her torso to look behind her to me, and flashed me an evil smile. I drove my hips down on her butt and got deep in her. "What, you like getting fucked by your man like this?" I asked her as I drove my shaft deep in her.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" she growled out. David was going from side to side getting all of the thrust, and movement.

I moved my leg between her legs, and twisted her body to turn her on her side. I grabbed her leg that was on top, and I pulled it up. Her lower leg was between my knees, and I started to thrust again. I loved his position. It's not entirely doggy, and it's not entirely missionary. I can still grab her ass, see her tits bounce up and down, and look down to see my glistening cock pull in and out of her very puffy pussy lips. David had way more angles and body parts to film, so he got busy zooming in and out to capture the scene.

I wasn't going to make it much longer. Hazel started flexing her ass and I could feel her milking my dick. She wanted to make me cum as much as I wanted to make her cum. We both looked at each other with love and lust. I love my wife, and these are the moments I wouldn't want to be married to anyone else but her.

"Cum deep in me, Baby. Fill me up." Hazel purred.

How could you disagree with that? I thrust deep in her, and I could feel my dick head getting tingly. My orgasm was coming, and I was going to blow hard. I kept thrusting, and my toes started to curl, and abs started to flex. I squeezed my ass cheeks tight as I thrust as deep into her as I could, and I could feel my dick pulse with each shot of cum I was depositing in her.

Hazel squeezed her tits as she worked her muscles to squeeze my dick and get every last drop. I leaned back, but still left my dick in her. "Every last drop." I said to her smiling.

"I loved it, baby! David, give the camera to Raul please." She looked over at David, then back at me with an evil smile. I'm not sure who was taking possession of my wife, but she had her same smile she had when she kissed, spit, and slapped David. David's eyes lit up, and he leaned forward to give me the camera with a smile. I took the camera and slowly started pulling out of her.

"David, you like to eat pussy right?" Hazel asked, and David nodded. "Do you like going down on Samantha?"

"Yeah, when she lets me, but sometimes she's not..." David started.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, David, and go down on me right now." Hazel said as she turned her body to lay completely on her back, and she lifted both of her knees up.

David stopped talking, and got on his stomach between Hazel's legs. He leaned in close to her musty, wet, hot love mound, and stuck his tongue out. Hazel leaned down and grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her pussy lips. "Eat me, bitch. Eat my cum filled pussy."

I was filming David move his head up and down, and tongue dance between her swollen lips. I looked over at Hazel, and she had the biggest smile I'd seen on her. She was loving this!

While she still looked up at me, she kept talking dirty to David. "You like eating pussy and cleaning cum don't you?" David just nodded and ate her out even more. "You like seeing me get fucked, and seeing Raul fill me up with his cum didn't you?" David kept agreeing and eating her out with more energy. "Clean me up good, bitch, get your tongue deep in me."

Fuck, Hazel had me hard as hell again. I'd never seen her take this role. I'd been rough with her before, and seen George push her head down to deep throat her, but never in this dominating role.

She might be telling David exactly what to do, but she had me super hard, and my dick needed to be sucked so I knelt next to her head, and had her suck my dick while David cleaned her up. I moved the camera from David in between her legs, to Hazel bobbing up and down my shaft. I could hear Hazel moan more and more, and her breathing got harder. She grabbed some more of David's hair, and was pulling him to lick her clit. She was on the verge of having an intense orgasm. She was going to cum her juices and the rest of my cum in David's mouth, that was her plan.

Hazel started to convulse, and she took my dick out to scream "Oh fuck!! Fuck, David. Lick my clit, keep going!" She started bucking her hips, and David just hung on for the ride. She squeezed her legs together as her climax was peaking, and David's hands went to Hazel's side. She then pressed her hips up as David went from licking her clit, to sucking on her pussy lips. He must have felt her juices starting to come out, and wanted him to taste every drop. I've been in his shoes many times, and having Hazel cum on your face is magical, the only thing that makes it better is when she's sitting on your face; that experience is legendary.

Hazel relaxed, and David gradually stopped licking and sucking on her.

"Come up here and lay down, David." Hazel padded the bed next to her. "You did a great job." David wiped his face and crawled to the top of the bed.

"Do you need a release?" She asked him completely innocently. I was surprised he hadn't blown his load from the show we had given him, or the way he was eating my wife. "Ok, that would be a good reward." He answered, breathing hard.

She reached over and barely grasped his dick, like it was super sensitive.

"But first, are you going to be my bitch?" Hazel asked him, grasping his dick a little firmer.

"Oh yeah, whatever you want." David barely responded as he gasped from having Hazel hold him.

"You're going to clean up any creampie that I want you to, right? Because you like to eat cum?" Hazel started stroking his dick. I'd never seen her torture someone like this, but David seemed to be in heaven. I'm not sure if this is the way that a person is formally dominated, but for being an amateur, she was going a great job.

"I will, I'll do whatever you want." David got out.

"And, you do like to eat cum as well, right?" Hazel asked, reminding him of the second part of that question.

"I do, but Samantha thinks it's nasty, so I never get to do it after we're done." David answered as his breathing got heavier. Hazel had picked up the pace, and was stroking him with more and more.

"Good boy, now put your hands to your side and keep them down." Hazel ordered him while knelt on her knees and stroke him even harder. She looked back at me, to see my shocked face and the camera's red light aimed right at her. She then slapped David on the face and squeezed his cheeks and lips together as her other hand went up and down his dick faster and faster. The slap was like a shot of adrenaline to David, and his face contoured to show us he was about to cum soon. His hands were still on his side, but he started bucking his hips up to pump his dick harder in Hazel's hands.

Hazel let go of David's face, and said "Now bitch." Slapped him again. "Cum on my fucking hand!"

David sucked in air, and his abs started contracting as he moaned and exhaled with each pump of cum. He could barely catch his breath, as Hazel slipped her hand down his shaft, and when she slipped it back up, another glob of cum erupted from his dick a few inches up. She must have squeezed 5-6 loads off him. The tip of his dick was purple; that must have been a tight grip on his shaft, but he loved it. Her slender fingers were covered in cum, and a big glob of his juices was dripping off her thumb.

He collapsed on the bed, and his body went limp. Hazel kept stroking him gently until his dick went soft. The back of her hand was completely covered in cum. She wiped the back of her hand on his stomach, and she told him to go and get cleaned up. David nodded and went to the bathroom. Hazel turned to me and the camera, and licked a few drops of David's cum off her hand.

She smiled while holding a bit of David's cum drop on her tongue, she then took his cum drop and swallowed. "Not bad, he's pretty good." I laughed and turned the camera off.

"You evil bitch." I said to her as we embraced.

"That's right, baby!" She exclaimed. "That was amazing. We'll have to watch that homemade movie a few times before we send it off to Amy & George."

David came back to the room drying off his hands. "That was incredible. Thank you, guys." He was smiling from ear to ear. "I thought I was just going to film, that was a very pleasant surprise."

"Sure thing, honey. You are damn good at eating. If Samantha isn't going to use your skills, then I can think of a few things I could have you do around here."

I smiled, and David nodded in agreement. "And from the gallon of cum you shot, it looks like your bitch-of-a-wife hasn't been taking care of you." She looked at me as I held her next to me. "I think Raul can teach her a lesson or two. Leave that up to us." I leaned down to kiss her, and when I looked over at David. He was smiling again, and rock hard.

I smiled back at him, and put the camera down on the nightstand. I cupped Hazel's ass cheeks with each hand, and continued to make out with her. My dick was pressed hard against her belly, and she bit my lower lip. That's her way of telling me to get inside of her quickly.

I broke the kiss and pushed Hazel back on the bed, she landed on her butt and lay down while spreading her legs open for me. She turned to look at David. "Looks like you'll be cleaning up another mess soon." She padded the end of the bed and told him "Get your ass over her, and sit and wait, Momma is going to have a tasty treat for you soon."

Hazel looked back at me as she reached down to spread her pussy lips with her wet fingers. I love seeing her bright pink pussy; waiting for my dick, finger, or tongue to probe her.

After giving my wife a stiff dick, and filling her again, she had David clean up. While David was cleaning her, she cleaned me. She loves to taste my cum and her juices on my dick. She'd even done that a few times after I came in Amy. I guess she shared that fetish with David.

And just like before, she had him lay down next to her, and she jerked him off. She slapped him just one time, so she wouldn't make his face swell, but continued to talk dirty to him. David seemed to enjoy that treatment tremendously, as he came just as hard as the first time. Hazel sent him away to go and clean up again, and when he left the room, she licked and sucked on her hand to taste as much of his cum as possible. She was really into this.

David came back happy as can be, and Hazel sent him back to take a shower. "And make sure you don't use any soap, just wash yourself with water. You don't want to smell all fresh, but you don't want Samantha to smell sex on you either."

David agreed, and we heard the water running. I lay down on my side of the bed, and Hazel came to lay on me. We kissed for a little bit, and started talking.

"So where has his take-charge lady been?" I asked her.

"You like it?" Hazel looked up at me.

"Well, I don't want to get slapped and shit, but seeing you do that, and how much David liked it really turned me on." I kissed her. "And how did you know it was going to turn him on?"

A huge smirk formed on her face. "Well, from what I know of David, and what you told me, he sounded like he likes a woman that takes charge. I mean he's married to Samantha, the ultimate ball busting bitch. He still loves her, but he's missing the sex part, so I figured I'd let him bust a load, and have him help out around here." She looked over towards the bathroom to make sure the water was still running. "I didn't know if he was going to like going down on me after we had sex, but I decided to gamble, and it turns out he loved it. He's actually really good with his tongue."

"You're freaking crazy!" I said to her, kissing her again.

Hazel giggled. "Now we have to think about what we'll do about Samantha."

"David already alluded to her having a thing for me, so I'm definitely going to fuck with her."

David turned off the water, and we got off the bed. Hazel put on some panties, and I put on some shorts and a shirt. I would go with David to the garage, and have a beer and talk about things. That way Samantha would hear what she wants to hear, and wouldn't suspect a thing.

After David dried off, he came back to the room holding the clothes he left in the bathroom floor. "You guys are amazing. I really needed this, you have no idea. Whatever you guys need, just say it." He started getting ready.

Hazel walked over to him, and kissed him gently. "Like I said before, if Samantha is not going to use you, then we'll have plenty of messes we need you to clean up. You did a really good job. You did like doing all of that right?" Hazel asked looking up at him.

David nodded and smiled. "I sure did."

Hazel gave him a light, but loud, smack on his face and kissed him. "Good, you fucking better, because you're going to clean this freshly fucked pussy as many times as I want you to!" She gave him one last quick kiss before walking out of the room. Both of our eyes were glued on Hazel's ass swaying side to side as she walked away. She looked absolutely fantastic wearing nothing but panties and all of the confidence in the world.

David and I talked a little in the garage, and he went home happy as can be.

After we edited the video some, we uploaded it to a picture & video website all of us had access to. Amy sent me a txt telling me that it was one of the hottest videos they'd seen, and George nearly came just from watching. Amy missed me, and I missed her. I was growing really close to Amy, and I just loved being around her to talk and relax with.

I couldn't wait for them to come back, and put into action our plan to get back to Samantha. In the meantime, I know that Hazel was going to enjoy having David in clean-up duty, so we weren't in a hurry to deal with Samantha yet.

12