Raunchy, Romantic Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minnie and Mellissa had already gone home, and so had Kameron and Conrad. I learned that Luke is still living at home, not too far from Jake, so they had planned to walk home together, and Leonard lived on campus just like me, with Kameron and Conrad. Leonard decided to go out clubbing, so he would walk with the two guys out of the campus and toward the city centre. This seemed like a sound plan, however it did not fit in with mine. I wanted Jake to stay over at my place.

When it was closing time, we all got up to leave. I didn't miss the chance to lightly brush my hand along Jake's bulge, which turned him a little pale. I also smiled at him seductively and bit my lip.

Luke and Leonard said their goodbyes to me, and stated that they will go for a smoke. It was only months later that I learned that neither of them smoked and wanted to give me chance to invite Jake over. I jumped at that chance before they even went.

"While you wait for them, do you want to walk me home?" I asked, and not waiting for an answer, I took his hand and pulled him in the direction. His palm was no longer sweaty, but felt rough and strong in mine, as he held my hand with a lot more confidence than I expected of him.

"I should probably text them, let them know where I am." Jake said hesitantly.

"Go ahead," I encouraged "but if you do, they will think you're not coming back until next morning."

"I... Oh, well." Flustered, he took his phone out and stared at it for a little while.

"Jake," I stopped and look at him "I want you to come in, and stay until next morning." I said. When he didn't reply I bit my lip and added "It's up to you, baby"

"I... Hm... Okay." He said eventually, and texted Luke to tell him not to wait up. I turned to keep walking and smiled triumphally to myself. 'Now what. It took me almost 5 hours to get him to touch me, how am I supposed to get him to fuck me?' I said to myself in my own thoughts, as we approached my halls. I used my swipe card to get in, and, instead of my room, I headed for the communal area. I figured it was be less intimidating for Jake.

We had six large, colourful poufs, a dining table with six chairs and a breakfast bar dividing the living/dining room from the kitchen. Jake sat on a red pouf, as I headed to the fridge to get a drink out. I had some small cans of cider left. I wasn't nearly as drunk as I normally am when having 'guests' over, and if I counted correctly, Jake only has the equivalent of 4 pints throughout the whole night.

As I walked over to him, the door to the communal area opened, and my flatmate Alex poked his head through.

"Hey missy Chrissie," he started, and then looked at Jake, and his grin widened "Will I need my earmuffs today?"

"Do one, Alex" I said with a stern expression. Normally I would be playful, but Jake was like a little Bambi, and I was afraid that one wrong word would shoo him away. Alex noticed that, as well as the fact that Jake wasn't saying anything.

"Sorry mate, just getting me some water." He waked over to the sink and filled a cup. "Just like you, I tend to get very thirsty." He winked at Jake, and left the room.

"Fuck off!" I shouted across the hallway, as he disappeared into his own bedroom, which was opposite mine.

I didn't blame him for teasing me, though. When the dick was good, I was a bit of a loud one, but he also had his fair share of loud partners in his room. Alex was also very hot, and I fantasised about him fucking me many times, but I wouldn't want to make things awkward in the flat, so I left my fantasies to myself.

"I am so sorry about that," I said to Jake, handing him a can and sitting close by him "Alex can be a bit of a cunt sometimes."

"That's... Okay. Not your fault." Jake smiled. I sighed with relief that he didn't get anxious and asked to leave.

"Ah, well, sorry anyway."

"Is he going to need earmuffs today?" Jake tried for a cheeky smile, however his nervousness shone through and he looked adorable as ever.

"I hope so." I said, licking my lips. I got a little closer to him and put a hand on his inner thigh. I felt his body tense up again, and, just to tease him a little more, I moved it up towards his crotch and squeezed gently, which made him gasp for air. I got closer still, and whispered in his ear "It's up to you if I scream tonight." That did it for him; he jolted upright, and I saw his bulge swelling and growing. "So eager to get started? Let's go to my bedroom then."

I saw him nod, and walked him out to the hall, and into my room. As I locked the door, he stood in the middle of the room, wondering what to do next. I walked up to him, and pushed him onto my bed. I wanted to straddle him right away, but I thought it would be better if we spoke about it first, maybe take the edge off.

"Jake, you do know why I invited you over?" I started cautiously.

"I... Think soo?" He whimpered.

"Why?"

"I... I don't knoow" 'Jeesus, the way he accents those 'oo's' drives me crazy... In a good way.'

"What you're thinking is right. Just say it." I prompted him. How is the guy supposed to have sex with me, if he can't even say the word?

"You... Want... Umm," He stuttered, and then he took a deep shaky breath "You want to fuck me." His voice was a mere whisper, but it turned me on so much when he said it.

"Bingo." I gave him a warm, encouraging smile. "I like you Jake, you're funny, and you're cute." I put my hand on his thigh again. "I want to make you feel good." I let my hand travel further up "I know that I can make you feel real good." My hand over his bulging crotch, I slowly started to rub it. "Will you let me?"

His face turned from pale to blushed, to blue and then back to pale. His body was tense, and his breathing was very fast. I normally enjoyed having that effect on men, it made me feel in control. However now, I really wanted him to enjoy himself and to hand that control back to him, I wanted him to relax, and to loosen up, and to let himself go.

"Jake" I whispered, getting close to his ear, still massaging his growing cock. "When you touched my body, back in the bar... You made me so fucking wet." I kissed his neck, and nibbled at his ear lobe. I saw him lift his hands up slowly, and carefully to touch me again. One hand on my leg, one on my side under my top. I let out a silent moan to encourage him, and his touch had become firmer and stronger. He breathed in with a whistle, and he put both of his hands on my hip, and lifted me onto him. Now it was my turn to gasp. I did not expect him to do that, at least not so soon.

His hands fixed on my hips, and his eyes fixed on me, he asked "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't need to ask" I told him, letting him take control.

He lifted his hands, one onto my lower back, and one on my head and pulled me in. As I imagined, this was his first kiss, and he was being rather sloppy, opening his mouth too wide, and pushing his tongue in with no warning. I peeled away, and looked at him with a soft smile.

"Hey, hey. Gently... Look, follow my lead." I said, and leaned into him, lightly touching his lips with mine, and then I moved away by millimetres. I then kissed him again, catching his bottom lips between my mouth and sucking subtly. I opened my mouth a little wider, and licked his top lip, while allowing us both to catch our breaths. He was mimicking my moves, and eventually, as he got into the rhythm, we began to kiss with more passion, our tongues dancing together relishing each other's taste. The hand on my lower back started moving up towards my bra strap, and then all the way down to my trousers, his touch very light, tickling me playfully, while I was rocking back on forth, enjoying the feeling of his hard as steel now cock, rubbing against my wet crotch. I started to peel away again, to get some air, but he held my head firmly and kissed me more forcefully, which sent my head spinning. 'Now he getting the hand of it'. I thought as I ran my fingers through his hair, down onto his neck and shoulders.

When he finally released me, I had to gasp loudly for air. He licked his lips and looked at me expectedly, as if asking what to do next.

"Now, that... Was a good kiss, sir" I said breathing heavily, licking my lips.

"Glad to hear that, kind lady" his hands, down on my hips now, squeezed firmly, and I bit my lip. I looked down at his trousers, which looked like they were about to tear open, and I slid down from his lap onto my knee on the floor.

"May I?" I asked reaching for his bet buckle.

"You don't need to ask" he said tentatively.

"Touché" I quickly undid his belt and unzipped his trousers "Lift up." I told him. He lifted his hips up, and as I pulled his clothing off, his erections sprung free, thick and long. I looked at it in disbelief, I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised by his size, but I did not expect to be staring at a massive monster-dick. At least 8 inches long and 3 inches thick, I could feel my mouth starting to water, as well as my pussy. He was the definitely biggest I had to date, and I kindly informed him of that, to which he replied with only a wink and a smile. 'Boy, am I gonna get lucky tonight'.

"Take your shirt off." I told him.

"You take it off for me." He snapped back, without missing a beat.

"Whoa, who are you and what have to done to Jake?" I laughed, and proceeded to straddle him again. I always found it incredibly hot when guys tell me what to do, I had a bit of a submissive streak. His massive cock between my legs, and his hands on my ass, I started to slowly unbutton his shirt, while continuously rocking my hips and massaging his dick with my thighs.

"Chrissie," he started, red in the face, his breathing loud and fast "You need to stop." He tried to hold my hips in place, but I still managed to rub myself against his throbbing cock.

"Oh, no. Why?" I asked innocently.

"Because I'm gonna..." he didn't say it.

"You're gonna what sweetie?" I kept rubbing, and, as I undid the last button, I grabbed his cock in both my hands.

"Oh my god..." He groaned.

I jumped off him and got closer. I felt his cock quiver in my hands, and I saw his own hands closing into fists.

"Oh yeah, cum for me" As I began to put my mouth on the head, he ejaculated all over my face and then in my mouth, and the loads just kept coming. I swallowed everything he had to offer me, and then I licked the tip, and sucked out the rest.

"Oh god, Chrissie, I'm so sorry" he said as he looked at my cum-covered face.

"Honey, nothing to be sorry for" I said with a smile, as I gathered his juices from my cheek with my finger, and licked it off. His eyes widened. "Mmm. You taste good" I told him. A mix of sweet and salty, and a little tart, a taste which I truthfully didn't mind. "I do need to wipe the rest off though" I turned around and found my wet wipes. I also had a sip of cider and swilled my mouth.

"You're still fully clothed, and I finished already" He said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Let's hope you can start again" I said kindly, and looked down at his package. It was still rock hard. "Oh would you look at that? All reared up and ready to go again, in just a couple seconds" I raised my eyebrows, genuinely impressed. It's rare that a man can come back up that quickly, especially when there is alcohol in his system.

"Oh. So it's still all good?" He half asked, half stated.

"All good, baby" I sat down next to him and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. "Now it's my turn." I lied back onto the bed, and lifted my rams above my head. "Take my clothes off, Jake."

"You take them off for me." I noticed a spark in his eye, that wasn't there before, he enjoyed telling me what to do.

"Excuse me?" I said and raised my eyebrow. "I helped you out, you help me out, that's how it works."

"I want you to undress for me" He repeated, this time sounding even more commanding. His voice was very soft, but also quite deep and low. I felt his words deep down in my pussy, as it began soaking my panties.

I stared at him with a sultry look for a while, and he stared me down. This time he did not lower his gaze, and I stood up without a word and slowly lifted my top over my head, revealing my pink bra. I felt his hungry eyes on my body, as he was taking in the scene. I walked closer to him, and unzipped my trousers right before his eyes, and started to slowly peel them off my skin, showing off my matching pink lace underwear. I turned around and bent down in front of him, to take the jeans off, showing off my round toned ass. I'm sure I heard him squeal as I did that, before coming back up. With my bottom in his face, I reached back and unclasped my bra, and took it off.

He reached, and grabbed one of my ass cheeks, and with the other hand he pulled me down to sit on his lap, kissing my neck and my shoulders. He reached around to my breasts, and I could hear him breathing in as he brushed his fingers along my hard nipple. His other hand was moving between my ass, my hip and my groin, his movement confident and controlled.

"Fuck, Chrissie, you're so hot." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"And to think," I spread my legs to give him better access to my hot, wet pussy "that a few hours ago, you were dying to push me off your lap."

"Few hours ago I was young and stupid" He said, caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples, with his other palm on my lace underwear, which was now soaked with my juices.

"And now?" I asked, breathing in.

"And now, I want to fuck you" He growled. Although his voice was still shaky, and I could sense that he was nervous about what his was saying, he did his best to sound confident and strong, and honestly, it was working. He was making me wet by just speaking, god knows what other wonders he can do with his mouth.

He put his hand on my navel, with his fingertips on the hem on my underwear, and he hesitated for a bit. I felt my pussy getting soaked again with another wave of desire coming over my body.

"Jake, please..." I moaned. That worked. He put his hand underneath, and slid his hand down my smoothly shaven pubic area. Instinctively, I opened my legs further, as his fingers met my soaking outer lips. My body shuddered lightly. He moved his fingers down, and as they brushed past my already very sensitive, swollen clit, I shuddered again, and let a quiet moan. He went further down, his fingertips so close to her opening, and then retraced his movements.

"Oh, god, Jake. Please. Make me cum" I whimpered again. He sent his fingers back down, brushing against my most sensitive spot, and circling back around. The temptation and pleasure was just teasing, and my body wanted more. His other hand around my navel, he hugged me tight, and started rubbing and twisting my clit with his fingers, making me moan and groan louder and louder. He was surprisingly good at this, my pussy overloaded with sensations.

Suddenly he stopped.

"Jake!?" I managed "Come back, keep going. Oh god, why did you stop?" I cried out, and I heard him let out a low chuckle next to my ear.

He picked me up and flipped me onto the bed. Standing above me, he spread my legs with his knee, and then knelt down in front of me.

"Oh Chrissie, this is so sexy." He said as he started again, his fingers found my clit in an instant, while his other hand went exploring further down. He was sliding his fingers up and down my swollen cleft, and...

"Oh, god, please finger me Jake" I begged. He happily obliged, sliding a single finger inside me, then another one, and then a third one. I let out a groan, feeling satisfyingly full. He started to flex them inside me, massaging my hot wet pussy, and thrusting and pounding hard, while his other hand was taking good care of my clit. I have been fingered before, but not like this, not with this much precision and passion. I wanted to cry out, his gentle strokes on my swollen clit, contrasted the strength and roughness of his fingers thrusting inside me. All I could do, was whimper and moan, and bite down on my hand to stop myself from screaming. Oh god, this was so good, the sensations surrounding my pussy, swirling around my whole body and making my toes curl.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh god!" I moaned loud.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Jake asked, excitement in his voice.

"Oh god, yes, I'm gonna cum, oh Jake, OH GOD" I cried out, as I melted around his hands. I could only writhe with pleasure, as Jake continued to play with my body like he owned it. And Oh god, in that moment, he owned every part of it.

When my body stopped quivering, his movements slowed down, and he finally removed his fingers from my soaking pussy. He gave my clit one last gentle caress which sent another tremble down my spine, and he started to stand up. He stopped himself and gave my pink, juicy lips a kiss, sliding his tongue onto my clit, making me shudder, and then inside me, making me shudder again. He sucked out some of my juices, and stood up licking his lips.

"Where did you learn how to do that" I panted as he stood over me.

"Uhm, Chrissie?" He looked at me, laid out on my bed, legs open and my body still trembling slightly from the orgasm that just went through it. I was panting hard and heavy.

"Yes, baby?" I managed between breaths.

"I came again." He confessed, this time without hesitation.

"Oh. Okay." I said and smiled, satisfied. "You find me that sexy, that me having an orgasm is enough to make you cum?" I teased him, sitting up on my elbows.

"You don't even understand"

"Come on" I called him over, and as he got onto the bed I gave him a slow passionate kiss. He opened his mouth and let my tongue in, and I could taste my sweet musky pussy on his lips. "I still need you to fuck me, you know." I breathed into his mouth.

"Uh-huh" he managed, and kissed me again, putting his hand on my body.

He was touching my tits and my ass, squeezing, scratching, caressing, pinching my nipples, and sucking on my lips, and I was giving it all back three times over. I felt myself getting wet again, as he got on top of me, spreading my legs open and nestling himself between my thighs.

"You ready for round three?" I asked, wide eyed.

"Always ready" he replied before kissing my mouth softly, and moving his lips onto my neck and my collar bone. I tilted my head back to give him better access, while I reached down his body, to find his cock, throbbing hard again. I positioned it by my wet and slippery opening, and pushed it down. He had inserted just the tip and I looked into his eyes as I was taking his virginity. I was a little apprehensive about the size, he was bigger than anyone I've ever been with.

I lifted my hips up inviting him in, and he thrust into me with one slick movement, until he was buried deep inside my warm pussy. I could have screamed, but his lips met mine at the same time.

"You're... Oh god. You're so big." I gasped. My pussy opened up to him, and was quivering around his thick hard rod. I buried my face in his shoulder, as he we pounding me, as he was opening me up wider and deeper than anyone ever has.

"Oh fuck, Chrissie, your pussy feels so fucking good." He grunted as he was breathing hard with every thrust he gave me.

I relaxed my body completely into him, and I wrapped my legs around his back, clenching his bare bottom and pulling his deeper inside. This feeling of being so completely filled up was resonating against my warm melting pussy, his deep thrusts hitting my cervix somewhere between pain and intense, ecstatic pleasure.

I couldn't stop the moans and screams from escaping my mouth, even as I bit and sucked on Jake's neck. I could feel my creamy cunt contracting around his dick, clasping hard and not wanting to let go, as he vigorously pounded me with penetrating force and power.