Ravaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catie sank to her knees before Damon intent on unwrapping the treat she had her eyes on. She carefully lifted her hands up to his belt and started to fidget with his belt intent on freeing his growing cock. She was able to unbuckle it and let the leather accessory unloop from itself. Her heart raced as she looked at the next layer of security, his pants. She moved her hand to the button and made sure to be delicate as she tried unsnapping it. Her manicured fingers easily unsnapped it, so she moved to the zipper. Time felt as if it had slowed down as she pulled the golden piece down, letting his pants relax open. Damon lifted himself off of the bed slightly, helping her to pull his pants down to his ankles and eventually off.

Catie sat transfixed by what she was staring at. She was no stranger to being on her knees, having done it often for boyfriends and eventually her husband. This time was different though, this time felt more naughty. Here she was in a dress that she admittedly paid too much money for, on her knees in front of a well-built stud staring at a thick cock. The outline pressed against the thin silken fabric of his boxers, showing way more than it hid. Almost reflexively her mouth watered as she reached for the band of his boxers. Taking the garment in her hand, she took a moment to realize how soft they were. Steeling her nerves she swallowed a bit of nonexistent spit as she teasingly pulled them down, Damon's pride and joy. She took him into her hand and gave a few tentative pumps. She had already felt him down in the restaurant, but there was something so different about seeing it up close.

She didn't know if she could call a dick pretty, but to her his was. It was a good size, while not pornstar level he could easily make a claim at being considered big. As she held him a good amount of his cock jutted out above her hand leading to a bulbous head that was a fleshy brown color. It glistened as fresh precum dripped off of the tip and slowly made its way down. Catie didn't realize it but her subtle movements, the tight hold she had on it was driving Damon crazy. His breathing had picked up as he struggled against demanding her to blow him. His suffering didn't last long as he felt Catie run her tongue over the head, tasting the cum. Something had compelled her to taste him, a choice she didn't regret. While cum straight cum was not high on her list of tasty meals, Damon's wasn't entirely bad. It tasted both sweet and salty, a testament to him being such a healthy specimen. Compelled to taste as much as she could, she swirled her tongue over the heald. She was masterful in her technique, gripping midway up the shaft so it wouldn't move. She then painted his head with her spit using her tongue. Each stroke she made, caused Damon to sighed heavily. Catie was slow and methodical as she worked her tongue around the mushroom tip, making sure to leave no spot uncovered. She kept this up for a moment or two but was still left unsatisfied. She had a hunger for the entire thick meat stick, one she was going to satisfy now.

Bending her head down she took a bit more than the tip into her mouth. She wasn't going to try and deepthroat him. She wasn't a fan of that, plus her husband had told her that it didn't even feel that good. Instead, she focused on the half that was in her mouth. She bobbed her head gradually, never fully taking the dick out of her mouth but not going far enough to choke herself. Each time she reached the top of the dick she made sure to suck a bit, focusing on the thick head. It was something she picked up as a wife, focusing on the fleshy top always drove her husband wild, and it was true for Damon as well. The attention she paid to his cock felt amazing, he leaned back and gave a please groan. It had been so long since he had gotten a good blowjob. The suburban life to which he subscribed didn't leave time for it. Kids, work, and cooking did not necessarily make his wife want to get down on her knees for him. He didn't blame her though, suburban life had made him pay less attention to her needs as well.

Catie sucked hard ripping Damon away from his thoughts of his beautiful family, and back to his current situation. She was lustful and hungry as she gobbled the thick organ. Each in flowed in and out of her mouth as she gurgled on it. She herself was making loud slobbering sounds as the drool dripped onto the floor before her. Damon was in heaven as the beautiful woman attempted to suck his soul out through his dick. Each pass of her lips over the head was met with an impassioned grunt from Damon. Catie reached her hand up and placed it on one of his muscular thighs, gripping it for leverage she took a little more of him into her mouth. The positive feedback she was getting from his little reactions turned her on. Her husband usually held back his moans, doing his best not to wake up their toddlers. Damon here was something different, he was more than happy being vocal, his deep baritone voice bouncing off of the walls and back into her eardrums.

The low guttural sounds spurred her on, exciting her and awakening a long-dormant part of her soul. Gone was the devoted wife who showed up to work in cute dresses, baked cookies for her kid's school events, and would kiss her husband on the cheek before he went to work. That bitch was dead. Here she was a new woman, a lascivious one who brought men to new heights of pleasure. Her frilly dress was replaced with the luscious black one that held back her sexy curvy form. Cookies didn't matter to her now, pleasure and self-fulfillment was her only goal. Her body yearned to be pleasured, she was a sexy goddess and she deserved it. With an aching, throbbing pussy she decided to take her pleasure. She stopped the blow job, much to Damon's dismay. He propped himself up onto his forearms and stared at his date. Catie had risen to her feet, hiking her skirt up she showed him the lacy black thong she wore special for this night. "You like?" she said.

Damon lifted himself off of the bed kicking his pants off in the process, the look in his eye was greedy. He closed the distance between him and the sexy blonde. Slapping his hand against her wide ass he pulled her close to his body. Her large breasts squished against his hard chest, the thin material rubbing against her hardening nipples. Damon reached down and let his second hand squeeze her cheek. Damon stared down at her, the hunger in his eyes growing. While Damon had control of his cravings, Catie lost what little influence she had. She reached up wrapping her arms around his thick neck, pulling him down into a passionate kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance each one not wanting to relinquish a bit of control to the other. This was a biblical struggle between a man and a woman who were escaping the shackles of their suburban existence.

Their lips stayed connected but the rest of their bodies moved independently. Damon's walked his fingers up her body, ending their journey at her zipper. The small gate stopping him from plundering her body. Damon wrapped his finger around the tiny metal piece, he yanked it down slowly letting it rest at the small of her back. The cool air rolled over her shoulders, sending a shudder down her spine. Breaking the kiss Damon focused his attention on the nape of her neck, letting his hand return back to her ass where it was comfortable. Catie felt her body go on fire, as she felt the physical gesture he was doing.

His black hands spread far over her ass and pulled back in. He repeated the motion, digging his strong fingers into the smooth and supple flesh. The united front of the attack on her ass and the biting of her neck left her body shaking. It had been so long since she felt the strong grip of a man pulling her in aggressively. She couldn't help it, she grabbed at his head, her hand running through the tight curls of his black hair. Her senses were on fire, everything in her was awakened. It was weird but she picked up on his smell, a scent comprised of a fancy cologne and his own masculine odor. It was breathing in that intoxicating scent that pushed her over the edge. With a dripping pussy and in between her own panting breathes she spoke to him, "God Damon, please get on the bed. No more screwing around, please I fucking need that cock."

Damon burst into a wide grin at the command, he backed away from her. Damon sat back onto the bed and licked his lips at the delicious sight before him. Catie was a gorgeous blonde woman, who was the definition of curvy. She had two plump breasts topped by pink nipples and wide hips that could make any man stop and want to put a baby in her. Even with her rounded belly, she looked so delicious to him. Catie was licking her lips deliciously as she took steps towards him, her body shaking with lust. Damon was a mountain of chocolate, one she wanted to consume in every way. She placed one knee on the bed and pushed her hand against his broad chest. She pushed him down onto the plush sheets of the bed. Lifting her other knee up she straddled him, her pussy brushing up against his cock. Catie leaned forward, her breasts hovering over his chest, and got eye to eye with him. "God I need a cock like yours," she said. Her voice was husky and low, whatever semblance of control she had flown right out of the fucking window.

Reaching back she gripped his erect pole and rubbed the tip of it against her hungry opening, the act causing a spasm of pleasure to course through her. "Fuck I'm going to enjoy riding this cock of yours," she said huskily, before sinking back onto it. The large head spread her lips and penetrated the deepest parts of her flesh. It was as if his cock was a battering ram, plundering her body. Her juices freely leaked down flowing over his pelvis and staining the sheets of the bed. She let the moan roll out of her lips low and husky. She didn't wait, she rocked her hips back and forth building herself up to a steady rhythm. Damon growled at that, he didn't want steady, he wanted the gorgeous woman to ride him like he was a prize bull. Moving his hands to her ass, he gave her a firm smack causing the fat on her backside to ripple. Catie yelped in surprise, she hadn't been paying attention to the man focusing slowly on the feeling of being filled up.

"Ride me you sexy bitch," he called out while delivering another firm smack to her ass. She didn't need to be told twice, immediately picking up the pace as she continued rocking. The large dick pushed further into her as she made sure to take as much as she could, which was no easy fact. Months of inattentiveness had left her tight, but the man underneath her was doing a good job of loosening her up. Each second that passed was pure bliss for Catie, it had been so long since she felt pleasure like this. Sitting on the cock wasn't enough, she was compelled to move, grinding and gyrating on the thick cock.

She moved and wiggled her hips in a circular pattern, letting the pulsing rod under her rub against her clit. Underneath the gyrating woman, Damon decided he no longer wanted to be a passive participant. This hookup was as much his as it was hers. Reaching up he grabbed one of the tits in his hand, the fatty mound spilled over a bit which was fine by him. Digging his hand into it, he roughly massaged her while he let his other hand paint her ass red with multiple slaps at her ass. Catie felt a familiar chill run up her spine as she felt her body being groped by the man. He was aggressive in how we worked her breast in his hand, letting his fingers freely tweak her nipple turning it from a soft fleshy mound to a rock hard nub.

Catie had all but stopped moving on his body instead making small circles as she let Damon work her tit and ass. Damon noticed this, he laughed seeing her close her eyes trying to hold back the obvious orgasm that had been building. Breaking his hands away from her chest, he moved both hands to her hips. With a tight hold on her body, he kept her in place, which he knew was going to be needed for what he had planned next. Catie opened her eyes, something had told her that she was in for a ride. With his iron-clad grip on her body, he sank his hips into the bed, the soft mattress absorbing his frame. In one swift motion, he thrust back up ramming himself into her body. Crying out, Catie yelled, 'Oh fuck." She did not expect Damon to push the entirety of his length into her. Damon ignored her cry, and continued to push, a second and third thrust came. Each one was harsher and more violent than the last.

"Come on you big tittied bitch, take it. You wanted to get fucked, you're going to get fucked," he growled out. His strong grip was pulling her down as he pumped into her. The way he proceeded shattered her body, sending pulses of pleasure deep into her. Her tits bounced up and down, as juices from her pussy leaked out of her. Each thrust forced her to shake and accept the cock, it made her lose herself as she moaned and screamed. A chorus comprised of the sounds of flesh on flesh, and the guttural growls of two mating adults filled the room. Catie's body tightened up as she felt the impending orgasm build. Putting her hands onto his shoulders, she braced herself.

It had been so long since she came, she forgot what it felt like. Damon had given her a great reminder. He pushed into her, causing her pussy to grip onto him. The fleshy walls formed a vice as she shuddered, the orgasm washing over her. Her hands tightened onto his shoulders as she took a few more of his thrusts. She didn't care, it felt good but she was drained. Damon lightly tapped her ass, signaling for her to get off. Slinking to the side she rolled off of him, settling face down into the white sheets of the bed.

Damon sat up his balls aching for release. He looked over at the woman who he had just fucked, she looked so peacefully content. Her face was a mixture of exhaustion and pleasure as she laid on her stomach recovering her makeup was only slightly smeared. Damon rolled his eyes over her body, she truly was gorgeous. He let his fingers trail over her lower back touching her sweaty skin, moving his fingers across the dress which hung around her midsection. He laughed, they couldn't have been bothered to even get it fully off. His small chuckle stopped and he moved his inquisitive fingers towards her ass. It took on a pink hue, reminding him of a freshly picked peach. His fingers kept moving over the flesh and found a home inside her freshly fucked hole.

Acting on autopilot he started to finger her, drawing soft moans. This time his actions weren't motivated by the need to get her off or tease her, but of pure boredom while he reflected on thoughts of a world far away. Images of his wife flashed into his head, she was a gorgeous woman, but not the sexual goddess Catie was. Continuing to pump his fingers into the woman he lost himself in his thoughts. Catie couldn't take it anymore, the little movements Damon made caused her to move her hips in an attempt to bury him deeper. Moving her head to the side, she purred at him, "I rather have something thicker." She winked at him and proceed to lift her ass up in the air. The silent request reminded Damon of his need to cum, a need he was going to fill.

He swung his feet off of the bed and walked behind her. Catie who was dripping with excitement shook her ass excitedly. "C'mon big boy, show me what ya got," she said excitedly. Damon took the invitation, climbing on the bed he gripped his shaft. Rubbing the thick head against her moist lips he paused for a second. He was savoring the moment, relishing the opportunity to fuck the big assed woman. "What the fuck are you waiting for?" Catie snapped the anticipation had gotten the best of her. Growling he slammed his hips into her while bringing her back to meet him. Catie unleashed an otherworldly howl into the pillow, Damon completely ignored her and went to work thrusting into her. Damon went to work, holding her place. He was a hammer striking her in the core over and over again. Each time he shot in, her body quaked and her toes curled. Her mouth hung open loosely as her pleasurable screams were muffled by the pillow. Damon was swimming in pleasure as he fucked the woman. It had been so long since he got to really pound into some pussy, he had to be the consummate family man. Her and now that guy was gone, he was driving into the poor woman beneath him with all of his weight thrown into it.

"God please yes fuck me, fuck me you wonderful fucker!" she screamed. By now she was completely lost to the pleasure. Damon reached his hand towards her head leaning over her, pushing his hard cock sinking into her a bit farther. "Oh yes, I can feel it so deep," she moaned out. Gripping her blonde locks into his hand, he pulled back jerking her head up. To avoid being uncomfortable she lifted up in response. The grip on her hair and his continuous pace made the whole ordeal more erotic. In the back of her mind, she knew she had to be an incredible sight, her tongue was hanging out of her mouth and her blue eyes rolled back into her head. The larger man's assault on her body caused her heavy breasts to sway from the force.

Tears rolled down her face, this was what she wanted. There was no love or romance in Damon's actions, it was just pure lustful domination. The absence of any emotion is what made it exciting, she had been married so long that she fell in the same routine that got most women her age. She missed the impassioned moments where her husband would just grab her and have his way with her. Those stayed as memories, her sex life was the routine quickies every parent had mastered whenever they had kids. This, however, was not that. It was raw. It was carnal. It reminded her she was more than just the cute PTA mom. She was a woman, and she was getting the fucking she deserved. "Keep fucking going. Good lord you big cock bastard fuck this married pussy. Fuck me the way I want to be fucked, fuck me the way my husband doesn't. Use me like some cheap whore," she screamed out. The moans and encouragement caused Damon's mind to go blank. He was on autopilot, a man on a mission to satisfy the wanton being. His response to her commands was a harsh slap on her ass, that caused her to grunt wildly as her entire body shook. With the firm grip on her luscious locks maintained he kept driving into her ignoring her cries of pleasure. Every so often he would deliver another strike to her ass, attempting to paint it red.

After a bit Damon let go of her hair, causing her to fall forward. Catie didn't have the energy to keep her upper half up anymore. She found a good spot on the pillow and let Damon continue to ravage her body. The ordeal had caused her to leave her legs soaked she was so excited. Her entire body was covered with sweat and parts of her legs had dried up cum from earlier. What she had set out for tonight she had accomplished, she was content to let him finish up. Damon was close to the edge, the entire event was exhausting for him. It had been so long since he had worked up a sweat from sex. He missed these days dearly, maybe seeing Catie here at the hotel would have to be a monthly thing. A familiar twitch of his dick brought his attention back to the woman underneath him. He was at his limit but decided he was going to get her off once last time.

Retighten his grip on her hips he slowed down, opting for deep but powerful strokes. Damon felt amazing as he fucked her. "You like that you big butt slut? Do you like getting fucked like a cheap whore in some hotel? How about I fuck you in your bed, where you fuck your husband?" he said lightly mocking her. This had done the trick. Catie started moaning again this was a completely different feeling. It was magical as he rolled his hips into her, making sure to drive hard and deep. The way he spoke and dominated her, reminding her of her decision to come here to get fucked drove her wild. Gripping the sheets, she cried out as probably the biggest orgasm hit her. That was exactly what Damon was looking for. Pulling her back, he roared as his own orgasm coursed through him. He shot rope after rope of his thick cum into her waiting pussy. He was so deep in her it was impossible for any of it not to shoot into her womb. Damon stayed deep in her for a moment, letting the last few dribbles of his powerful torrent plant a seed in her. He withdrew slowly his cock deflating slightly, as some cum leaked out of her and down her thighs. Both of them collapsed, their sweaty bodies resting next to each other and basking in the post-sex glow.