Ravaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catie didn't know how long she had sat there, letting the cum leak out of her. She didn't count the moments, instead enjoying the feeling of being a desired woman again. Her thoughts eventually settled on the issue of the cum leaking out of her. "You came in me," she said not really disappointed but stating a fact.

"Yeah I did," Damon said, "You ovulating?" He rolled his body on top of her, resting his newly hard cock between her thighs.

"Not sure," she said as she parted her legs letting the large man in. Damon took himself into his hand and rubbed her swollen lips with it. The two decided round 3 was way more important than figuring out her cycle. The two proceeded to go at it again. The front desk of the hotel would receive a few complaints from their neighbors for the noise.

A few months later.

Catie walked through the door of her home and was hit with the intoxicating smell of dinner. Her stomach growled in anticipation, her husband was a God in the kitchen. "Hey hun," he said with a smile that reached up to his glasses. She chuckled at him as she made her way over to him. She reached up onto the tips of her toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek, then let her face look over to the various pots he had on the stove.

"Sure made a lot," she said with a smile. Once again her stomach growled, and she placed a hand on it. Her husband looked down at her and placed one of his large hands over hers, then placed his other hand on her ass.

"Well you are eating for two," he said his voice deep and full of excitement. She smiled, her wonderful husband had taken the news of her pregnancy well. Going back to the tips of her toes she placed a deep kiss onto him. The rush of pregnancy hormones made her constantly want to fuck him.

From behind them, a shrill voice rang out, "Eww, mommy and daddy are kissing." Turning around she saw her adorable daughters standing in the doorway of the kitchen making faces at the display of affection. She sighed heavily but laughed to herself. As much as her daughters were blessings, they were the ultimate cock block. They robbed her of the small chances to kiss her husband freely. She rolled her eyes but laughed as she bent down hugging the two girls. Rising back up to her feet she moved to get plates to set the table for her husband's amazing dinner. As she brushed past him she heard his voice low and sharp. "This is why I prefer the hotel, we won't be called gross," he said earning a laugh from her.

"Damon, would you want to see your parents kissing?" she said while looking at the chocolate face of her husband. He smiled at her and took the stack of plates she was holding. This time as he passed she said to him, "Make the reservations and try to get that same waitress again. She was so sweet." Damon nodded, he loved it when his wife wanted to escape the redundancy of their suburban life.