Ravaged Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine gets more than what she bargained for.
2.7k words
4.37
19.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harmiasse
Harmiasse
11 Followers

I awoke to a cold breeze that washed over my entire body. Thoughts were still foggy, but I felt my consciousness slowly seep back. I couldn't pinpoint where I was. The darkness around me wasn't completely pitch black, however, the things I saw weren't much help. A bench, two small windows on the upper part of the wall opposite to me, and some shiny things scattered across the ground. There was an X-shaped monstrum in one of the corners too, at first, I believed it to be some weird bookcase.

The next thing I was aware of was the cold. A chilling breeze swept across me and made me realize that I was completely naked. I tried to sit up, however, the chains attached to my wrists quickly changed my plans. It was the moment the memories started flooding my brain and panic has - once again - set it.

"I am chained up, bare ass naked, in a random basement." I mumbled to myself, trying to get reality to set in so I could think straight.

Deep breaths. Slow thoughts. And just as I was beginning to calm down I heard rustling and footsteps above me.

"Okay, I can do this."

I felt the cuffs around my wrists. I was trying to find a lock mechanism, maybe a buckle if those men turned out to be complete idiots. Unfortunately for me, these were nothing of the sort and I had no way out of them without a key. My hands were positioned far away from each other too, so even if I did manage to get it, I would have no way to use it.

More footsteps.

Alright, next best thing: I felt around for whatever the chains were attached to. Pipes. They seemed to be fragile, something I might be able to break.

Another deep breath. Then I yanked at the pipes as hard as I could, without rattling the chains. My heart sank into my stomach the moment I heard the loud metallic sound echo through the room, and for a moment I felt it stop when more footsteps followed and this time they were heading downstairs, in my direction. And as far as I could tell I didn't even make a dent in the pipes, so I tried again.

And again.

And once more.

But my desperation fuelled attempts couldn't help me once the door to the basement flew open and two people stepped inside. One of them turned the light on, blinding me and making me blink heavily with teary eyes. Once I've regained my vision it was clear who they were though, the two men from the back of the van. This time they looked a bit more relaxed, like they were sure of what they were doing and... as they have already won. They have also changed clothes since then, so I was fairly sure that quite some time has passed.

"Why am I he-" My voice croaked as I tried to work it, so I coughed. "Why am I here? What do you want?" I tried to sound as confident as possible, but when you're chained up naked in front of strangers, in a place that you don't recognize, your voice is sure to tremble. "If you let me go now I won't go to the police."

The chuckle that I was so familiar with already began ringing in my ears. This time louder and more sinister. It sent chills down my spine, and combined with the cold breezes in the basement it made my body react. I was covered in goosebumps and to my embarrassment, my nipples hardened. "I'm gonna scream." I threatened.

"Yeah, that's not happening, girly, there aren't any people in a six-mile radius." The blond man spoke. "I'm afraid you're stuck here, for at least a little while. Until we're done." My first instinct was to memorize everything I could about these people and the first thing I noticed about this one was the raspy voice. I was sure that he was a smoker. His fingers told me the same thing, although his teeth were a bit white for it. He also has freckles scattered across his face, giving a heavy contrast to his pale skin.

I felt disgusting for finding his and the other man's features attractive. They were opposites in many aspects, however, both of them gave me flutters that not even my boyfriend had before. The tingle between my legs was strange and unwelcome, but I couldn't do much about it.

The bigger man, the one who fondled me earlier came closer. "It's gonna take a while until we're done with you. Especially since you don't seem to be putting up much of a resistance."

Humiliating. Degrading. That's the only way I could describe the experience. I suddenly felt even more naked as his eyes met with mine, then they continued on downward, all across my bare body. I wanted to spit in his face and make him choke on it for thinking I would be this easy. No. I was playing the long game so I could get out without getting caught. The wetness seeping out of me was just a weird trauma response from my body. Nothing else. I wasn't a whore after all.

He wanted to take a step closer, but the pale one held him up. "You've had your fun, it's my turn." His tone was strict and demanding. I didn't expect it from him.

"I wasn't exactly the one having fun. I think I can still have some time with her. Or how about we share this time around?" They smirked at each other and turned towards me. The uneasiness in my stomach turned into a panicking mess and I wanted to throw up. I backed up as far away from them as the wall let me and shut my legs as hard as I could.

I didn't stand a chance against these men. No, beasts. I don't think there's a single person in this world who would do something like this and would still have any humanity in them. The bigger one held down my legs, while the other undid my cuffs and they moved me to the bench while I struggled. I couldn't do much except make them laugh, and I also started to notice the bulging in their pants. The bench was just long enough to support my stomach, but not my legs or my neck and head. This way I was in a weird dog pose where I couldn't hollow my back and since my arms and thighs were restrained to the bench itself I couldn't move them a single bit either.

Fuck, I was dripping. I felt it slowly flow down and I was praying that they wouldn't notice it. Not that there was a chance for that if my treatment was going to be similar to the previous one.

"I think she should get to know what she's dealing with." The blond one said.

"You can't know, maybe she's like such a surprise." The bigger one responded, along with a chuckle. By now I didn't know if I hated or loved this sound, as it sent another wave of excitement through me.

They must have exchanged some looks since he spoke again. "Ugh, fine, but Luke, you really need to stop symphatizing with them."

Both of them walked a little further in front of me and began undressing below the belt. Their bulges were obvious at this point, but once their underwear came off I was terrified of what was coming. I found the single thing that was similar in them and it was the size of their cock. They were absolutely massive, something that I could maybe compare to my forearm.

"You see, it's hard having a healthy sex life when it hurts every one of your partners." Luke said. He continued on, but my ears began ringing and my mind went numb. These things were huge, what the hell was I supposed to do with them? They could only tear me apart, nothing more. And yet, I would have been excited to try if it wasn't for the circumstances.

Hmpfh.

Who was I kidding? Everything in me wanted those men right then and there, but I couldn't let them know. It was wrong on all levels.

When they moved closer I shook my restraints. It was a weak attempt, my thighs didn't move one bit and the chains around my wrists just rattled. I was doomed and knew it. I saw it in Luke's eyes as well when he lifted my chin to look at him. It hurt my neck to look up so high, he bent down at the waist when he realized that I wouldn't be able to hold the position. "Now, now. If you don't want this to be worse then I suggest you calm down and comply. We'll go easier on you for now." The other guy followed this up with a grunt, making it obvious that he disagreed with this approach.

Luke kneeled down in front of me on what seemed like a yoga mat, still holding my chin. This way his cock was at eye level with me. "Open up, and no biting. Be a good girl for me, would you?"

I kept my mouth shut and glared at him as he pushed it closer. In no way was I doing this willingly, I'm not letting myself be humiliated like this. I turned my head when he came even closer, not letting him touch me on the lips or on the face. He grabbed my chin more strictly this time around, not letting me move. "I said: be a good girl." He thrust himself forward, smearing precum on my lips, making me even madder. I decided to open my mouth, letting him get a tiny bit of himself in there, making him think that they have already broken me. The salty, but otherwise clean taste wasn't all that unpleasant. For a moment I almost continued on doing what I do best, but I wanted to teach him a lesson. He moved just the tip inside my mouth, already hurting my jaw. "Was that so hard?" He asked.

I bit down. As hard as I could. His screams echoed throughout the whole house and he grabbed my hair, trying to make me let go. He pulled and struggled, but I just bit down even harder. By the time he finally managed to get himself out he was bloodied up and I could only imagine what I looked like.

Like a crazy savage that just got done with her feast.

He grabbed his bleeding cock, trying to stop the flow, but his erection didn't help his case. He headed upstairs, still screaming curses at me. "You're gonna fucking regret this! Mike, just deal with her for now!" The basement door slammed heavily against the metal frame.

"Looks like I've got you all to myself then." I couldn't tell how he felt at the moment, but I could hear a sly smile behind his words as he walked behind me, trailing a hand across my back. Why does every single one of his moves and words make me shiver? "I won't make the same mistake, don't worry. I won't go easy on you." He slapped my ass hard.

I could hear him spit and I soon felt his warmth against my crotch. He put his dick right at my entrance, feeling me up from behind. His hands moved around my ass and up my back, finally coming to a rest at my nape. I felt his fingers reach up into my hair, halting at the top, where he grabbed a handful of it, pulling my head back. Without the ability to arch my chest, this hurt like hell.

But I didn't know real pain until he started pushing into me. For a moment it was anything but pleasurable like I was being split in half. I squirmed, trying to hold the sounds in, trying to make him think that I was better than in reality. He stopped for a bit with a moan, making me think that this was it. I thought he was already fully inside me. I sighed with relief, even though it was already too much, but I knew that I could handle it for a couple of minutes.

"Fuck, you're tight." And he kept pushing deeper. And deeper. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I moaned in agony with tears flowing down my face.

This wasn't what I wanted, not like this. It hurt. It was humiliating. I felt like a disgraced whore.

My suffering only seemed to turn him on even more though, and I finally felt his crotch against my ass. I squirmed more, having him so deep inside me was pure torture in and of itself, even if he wasn't moving.

"We're going to have so much fun together, you goddamn slut. I can't believe you're dripping this hard for me... And just for me." Then I realized that he was right, I really was wetter than before. It at least made things a bit easier, but the pain was still just bearable.

Then he pulled out, only leaving the tip in me.

Pure relief.

But now I felt empty. Like I was nothing without that huge cock in me. Even though it hurt like all hell I wanted it again.

And he gave it to me. He thrust into me again, still slowly, but not as carefully as last time. I moaned, this time with a slight bit of pleasure. I wanted to stroke myself at the thought of being taken like this, having a man fuck me just like this, making me hurt and not caring about it. Being used turned me on, and I realized that right then and there.

So the next time he thrust into me, it still hurt, but I found pleasure in the pain. In the humiliation. He felt me tighten around him, my body releasing into the pure ecstasy that I was about to surely experience. And he continued.

He thrust into me again and again. Each time making me moan and crave it more, craving to touch his hand in my hair and instruct him to be even stricter and more aggressive with me. For a moment he stopped deep inside of me, spreading my cheeks and pushing further. If I didn't know any better I thought he would already be thrusting into my uterus it was that deep. "You like that, don't you? I can feel it in every inch of you." He leaned onto me, trying to get closer to my ear as he whispered. "You take my dick so well, I might turn you into my personal fucktoy." I gasped at the thought and at the little twitch in his cocks that made me realize his whole length. He took it as permission to continue on, this time without holding back.

He thrust into me so hard a few times that the bench slid further away from him, but he didn't let me go so easy and pulled me back, so I could take all of his inches. I screamed, but it wasn't in pain. By the end, my tears have dried up, but my pussy was completely drenched. He came with a loud moan, covering my ass with his seed, making it drip down my thighs.

I couldn't cum, I can't without clitoral stimulation. I wanted to let him know, tell him to finish me off. I wanted to beg him for it. I didn't want it to end just yet. Instead, he cleaned himself and my backside with a rag and put his pants back on, then turned to me. "I can't move you back without help, but if you behave as well as you did with me then I can make sure we take good care of you."

Then he walked towards the door, making sure to slap my ass on the way out. I was left there in the same humiliating position, dripping wet, still horny, and unable to process what was just done to me.

Harmiasse
Harmiasse
11 Followers