Ravaged

Story Info
Elaine gets more than what she bargained for.
1.8k words
4.07
32k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harmiasse
Harmiasse
11 Followers

Trigger warning: sexual assault and non-consent.

It was like any other afternoon. I had just gotten out of class and on my way home, just texting away like usual. It was the middle of winter and I finished late, so the streets were already fairly empty. My boyfriend and I had just exchanged a few spicy messages, so my excitement to get home was through the roof. I kept my gaze on my phone as I typed my answer, something along the lines of "you'll get a surprise once I'm home since you have been such a bad boy".

Cringe, I know. But as two people who lost their virginities to each other at the ripe age of 20, this was what we could manage at the time. Don't get me wrong: I was never the innocent type. Quite the opposite. I had been reading erotica ever since I first discovered my sexuality and it lead me down a path that normal people would probably not go. My poor boyfriend could barely handle some light BDSM, let alone the primal play that I really wanted. Too bad, he was who I fell in love with and I wanted to slowly introduce him to the stuff.

The situation still frustrated me though. All we did was some very basic dirty talk and if I was lucky he handcuffed me and maybe spanked me once or twice. I craved a lot more.

When I sent him my last text I suddenly had an idea. "Maybe I could introduce him to worshipping, or he might be against BDSM because he isn't a dominant, but a... submissive. Sure, I could work with that." And I chastized myself for not thinking of this sooner. I opened my phone to send another text and began typing, disregarding my surroundings and basic safety.

Looking back, I'm not surprised by what happened. At the time though, suddenly having a hand over my mouth and an arm around my arms and waist shocked me and I immediately dropped my phone as I began struggling. The person behind me was considerably bigger, towering over me. For them, it wasn't a challenge to pin my arms to my torso, which scared me even more and released a rush of panic deep inside me. Like any woman, I knew that I should not be complying, we were out in the open after all and if I had a chance to scream someone might still hear it. Not to mention, getting taken to a second location was the worst thing I could let happen.

So, I struggled, I kicked the person's shins as hard as possible and tried to get my arms from under his, but to no avail. He hissed when I hit a sensitive spot right under his kneecaps, but that was it. No matter how hard I fought and threw myself around, he still easily picked me up and started carrying me backwards. My life flashed before my eyes, my brain screamed at me "do something, anything!"

But before I could think of a way to get out I had already been thrown into a huge vehicle and as I started to look around a strange and bulky man approached me and swiftly put an eye mask on my face and a gag in my mouth, which was followed by two more pairs of hands tying ropes around my limbs and dragging me to a corner. "Stay still, or we're gonna have to chain you up too." Said a grumbling voice, then followed it up with the most unnerving chuckle.

By their sounds I could tell that there were more than 2 people around me, as one of them got into the driver seat and started driving, while two more began a discussion right in front of me.

"Didn't I tell you that this could be a good spot too?" The first voice boomed. "There's nobody around there during these times and just look what a pretty little thing we just picked up!"

"Sure, sure, you were right. I can't wait to play with this slut." This second voice was a bit higher, more raspy and it confirmed what my fears were. My mind went blank for a second before realizing that this meant I still had a chance at leaving. At leaving alive, although probably with a lot of things to talk to a therapist about.

"I need a plan," I thought. So I began mumbling, hoping to catch their attention. I did achieve what I wanted, however...

"I think the new whore needs a bit of handling," the first voice said with an ominous tone, "it doesn't seem like she knows how to behave. Yet." He took a few steps towards me, until I heard him stop right in front of me. He must have squatted down to my level because his next sentence came from straight ahead. "Do we want to start playing this early, huh?"

This turned every single bit of panic in me into anger. How patronizing... It took me a lot of energy to refrain from headbutting him, as it would have made me feel a bit better, but I knew that it would only hurt my situation. Instead, I stared into the void that was the darkness behind my eyelids and kept my head steady without any more sound, perhaps to be a bit more intimidating than I really felt.

"I think it's time to see who you are dealing with. You won't be going anywhere after this after all, nobody to describe us to." He reacted to the silence with this implied threat and pulled off my blindfold.

For a second I just blinked away the hurt, but I could already see that I was in deep trouble. The man right in front of me seemed like a giant, I guessed that he was the one who got me into the van. He wasn't anything like who you would imagine as a criminal. His facial features were actually quite pleasant, chiseled chin, deep set dark brown eyes, a tidy beard, and he still had all of his hair. This set the alarms off in my head, why the hell would a guy like this need to rape anyone? If we came across each other at a bar he would have definitely caught my eye, why go through with this kind of stuff then?

I looked to the man behind him, expecting to see a buddy of his that might be in way worse condition. I could have maybe rationalized two men trying to set their ugly friend up with a girl... not in a rapey scenario though. However, the man standing there wasn't bad looking either. Not exactly my type, but his blonde hair, strong physique and shockingly blue eyes were certainly a sight.

I couldn't see the driver, just the back of his head, but he seemed to be bigger guy too. This meant that I was surrounded by three men who had no intention of setting me free and every bit of strength to keep me wherever they would like. Plus, apparently they wanted something more than just sex. Was it the power trip? I had no idea.

The one in front of me slowly inched closer and let out another one of those unnerving chuckles. "Someone looks surprised." It was clear that he knew what was going on inside my head and he already knew the answers to all of my questions. And he found glee in watching me struggle internally. "I promised you some handling, though."

I tried to back up, away from his hand that was reaching for my skirt, but only found the metal walls with my back and I could already feel the fingers cupping my sex. For a second I was relieved that he didn't seem to be doing much, until I looked at his face again. It was a mix of surprise and a smirk. "Well, having anyone be this excited for us is new too." I realized that he was talking about the wetness between my legs that I hadn't even noticed before. We had just been texting with my boyfriend, so that's obviously why I was soaked. Or at least I hoped.

He pushed his middle finger more inward, stroking my clit through my panties. The fabric hurt a tiny bit, but it was just right. I tried to resist the ecstasy moving through my body, but it was like a shockwave and I let out a muffled moan. "You're gonna be such a good fucktoy."

I tried moving away from his hand, but he continued on, watching my every move and expression. The guy behind him had an obvious hard-on too, he looked at the scene and rubbed himself through his jeans. His expression was the creepiest thing I have ever seen. It was humiliating having to be handled like this in front of strangers, but the worst part was that I struggled to not enjoy it. I wasn't sure whether they could tell, since the noises I made weren't too obvious either.

That was until the man pushed my panties aside and teased me from even closer. He stroked alongside my clit, making sure to touch sensitive parts but not send me through a certain threshold. It made me crave more. I pulled my hips back even more, trying to close my legs shut, but that was the worst move I could have made. He separated my thighs like it was nothing and his fingers started moving lower. I tried to let out a "no" and I shook my head as tears slowly started to fall from my eyes. Please no, this can't really be happening, I thought.

But as he inserted two fingers into me I let go of those worries. His hand was soft, with thick fingers that felt just perfect inside of me. As he placed a thumb on my clit and started moving it I already knew that I was done for. I tried to grind even more into his touch, not being able to resist the craving, to which his response was to go even harder on me. "You're going to love being used, whore." He said, but I barely heard his words as my body convulsed from the orgasm and for a moment my hearing numbed as well. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and for a second it was pure ecstasy. When I looked up at him he had already withdrawn his fingers and was licking my juices off with a smirk. "Too bad, we need to knock you out for a little bit before we can get on with this."

It was the moment I noticed that we had stopped, and he was already holding a rag. "Don't worry, you're going to be awake for the fun parts." Then he pushed the cloth on my nose and mouth and I was out cold in a few seconds.

Harmiasse
Harmiasse
11 Followers