Ravaged Shores

Story Info
A lady is taken from her home by a raider.
4.9k words
4.46
16.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: Inspired by the eruption of Thera Island (circa 1600 BCE), which subsequently devastated much of the Minoan civilization on Crete. All characters are 18+.

~~~~~

My village was burning. My island was burning. Everything I ever knew was going up in flames. I had nowhere to hide, so I kept running.

It was early morning when it happened. Few citizens had begun stirring at the first rays of sunlight. We were all caught off guard.

After a volcanic eruption on another nearby island, our military focused more on domestic development and recovery from the floods and ash rather than scouting and curbing unauthorized ships. There was a scare a few weeks ago when some ships sailed in from the North. They ventured close to the canal, inciting fears that they were assessing our redevelopment and targeting us.

Weeks went by and our concerns died down. Until this morning.

I was still running. The village was behind me as I ran inland, to the farms. There weren't many of us that I could see running. I was in the open for a while as I ran through wheat fields. Warriors were still coming up behind us, no question.

There was one in particular I was running from. He and a few others raided my family's villa, taking out my uncles and cousins on the first floor. They rushed upstairs, and my young cousin Yishu burst into my room. I watched as a warrior was hot on his heels and impaled the boy from behind with a bronze short sword.

His eyes landed on me, still in my bed and petrified at the scene. The warrior's hands and arms were littered with blood, most of it likely belonging to my slain family.

A chorus of screams jostled me from my frozen state as my sisters and the other women of my family met their fate. I scurried out of bed toward my balcony doors. I thought I could jump down to the garden and try to escape.

The invader didn't hurry to follow at first, perhaps not expecting me to jump. His footsteps rushed behind me as I climbed over the railing. It was an intimidating jump, but I had done it a handful of times.

I took a breath and jumped down to the flower beds. They softened my landing a little and I sprinted toward the maze of hedges at the back of the garden. I hoped he would give up chasing me, but I heard him jump down as well.

Once I crested the maze entry, I wasted no time taking all sorts of turns toward the back exit. It wasn't a large maze, but I hoped it would slow him down. It's not designed to be lost in either, as there are decorated cutouts and openings that allow you to see through some areas of the walls.

It seemed quiet as I neared the exit. I realized the blood rushing through my head was muffling the screams and carnage around me, however, it seemed the raiders were moving on to other parts of the village.

I sobbed while I ran through the hedges and small woods behind it. The farther I went, the more my bare feet hurt from broken twigs and rocks under the foliage. But I had to keep going.

I worried about my family. Did anyone else make it out of the house? My grandmother was all but bedridden, and of course, my uncles and cousins were the first victims downstairs.

Through the small fields, I came upon a shack, and I hoped to find people, but it appeared abandoned. I pushed open the unlocked door and went in. There was still furniture and a few other things scattered about. I had entered the kitchen, where I looked for something to protect myself with, perhaps a knife.

The cupboards and drawers were all ransacked, though. I could only find some worn, wooden utensils and old, rotten scraps of food in the very reaches of the upper shelves. I was thinking I should leave and keep running when I felt something was off.

A shadow had appeared on the wall beside me... in the big bright square of sunlight from the open door, there was a large silhouette. I spun around and there he was, the warrior that had been chasing me. A grin formed on his face as he watched my reaction.

I was trapped in one corner of the kitchen as he moved toward me. I found myself against the cold tile of the kitchen wall as he tauntingly closed the distance between us. In my panic, I threw whatever I could reach - a wooden spoon, cutting board - anything. He laughed and blocked it all easily.

Then, the warrior lunged forward and grabbed me as I fought back fruitlessly. He held me there against the wall until I wore myself out. His large hands moved my forearms above my head, where he could restrain me with just one.

I turned my head away as he tried to touch my face. He murmured something I didn't understand, amused as he wiped tears away. His body shifted closer to mine, pinning my hips with his strong thighs. It didn't appear he intended to kill me, leaving only one thing on my mind. His long fingers combed through my hair and I felt primal fear building within me.

"No, no," I said, pulling at my arms.

The warrior growled at me, increasing his pressure on my hips and wrists until I stopped, crying out from the pain. He was crushing me, but with my compliance, he loosened his hold immediately.

"No," he repeated back, with a tone of authority and dominance.

I dared look up at his face. A large helmet covered a majority of his features, aside from his mouth and eyes. His lips were pressed into a tight line as he looked at me with down-turned eyes. The blue irises shown bright in the shadow of his helmet.

It shifted around his face and I saw he was taking it off. He set it on the counter beside us, eyes never leaving mine. His hair was light, almost blond, and short. A couple of rugged scars marked the side of his head, and one lower on his neck went over his collarbone. They were long healed, but no doubt hell to endure.

The rest of his face was fairly unscathed, smooth, and rather handsome. I guessed he was about thirty years old.

He spoke again, in his language from the North. I followed his eyes as they went lower, down to my chest. The thin sleeping gown I wore was taut against my chest, and the low-cut design allowed him to see how my breasts squished together.

That look in his eyes returned, a grin spreading wide on his face. His free hand cupped my breast and squeezed. I gasped at his touch, tensing up again. I am not to be ogled and perverted by some random, savage man!

"How dare you," my voice shook with humiliation and he chuckled.

It was when his fingers dipped below the fabric of my dress to touch my bare skin that I panicked again. It must have taken him by surprise, as I got an arm free before he could react. I swiped at him with my nails, and I felt them scratch, all four fingers, and maybe my thumb, too.

The warrior shouted in pain. He grabbed my neck and tightened his hold on my wrist before slamming me into the wall rapidly.

Slam! I gasped. Slam! I cried out. Slam! I felt the brittle tile crack and choked on my spit. Slam! I screamed as the loose shards cut into the back of my head.

I sobbed, giving up entirely. I would have collapsed to the floor had he not been holding me up. My eyes could not even open, I was hysterical. His hold on me was firm, but not painful.

"Please, don't hurt me," I whimpered through cries, "Don't hurt me."

He carefully lifted me onto the counter beside his helmet. My legs were pushed apart and he stood between my knees at the edge of the counter. Our position was once again very compromising to the precious areas of my body. There was a tickle of fight attempting to build within me however it died out faster than it came.

I weakly pushed at his hands as they maneuvered around my dress. The warrior simply ignored it, continuing to assess my clothing. He figured out it was a wrap and reached around me to find the ties.

"No," I softly protest.

My arms rested atop his while they worked behind me, but did little more than that. He made a satisfied sound and I felt him withdrawing. My top loosened and he quickly pushed it open, grabbing my arms right after.

I squirmed, horrified to be exposed to a man this way. I wore no garments underneath, as I was in bed before the attack. My creamy skin began flushing red as I felt humiliated again.

I didn't think I could cry so much, but I did. My vision got blurry again and I tried pulling away, but he was just too strong. I was exhausted by then and gave up once more.

"No hurting," the attacker said, "Good, pretty. No hurting."

He carefully let my arms go before cupping my face. His left hand snaked around my head and closed his fist in my hair. I winced, my head still tender from the tiles. His eyes flicked to mine, but I was quiet now.

I saw the scratches I made earlier across his face. There were 4 bright red welts just below his eye to his lips. It looked like I nicked his nose as well. My breaths still shuddered as he looked over my face. His other hand dragged across my skin, over my collarbone to my chest.

I took in a sharp breath as he groped me like before. He hummed, perfectly cupping a globe in his hand. Another squeeze.

"Soft lady," he whispered, looking at me again.

His hand dropped to my thigh and I grew more tense as it creeped nearer to my core. I've never been touched there by anyone else! I've hardly touched myself!

The warrior watched my expression as his thumb brushed the soft, trimmed curls above my most precious center. He smirked and went to speak, but was interrupted by a distant horn. A sigh fell from his lips.

He removed his hands from me and stepped back. I guessed the horn was a signal to regroup. The man put his helmet back on and turned to me again. I thought he would just leave me and go on his way. Fun ruined, time to go, right?

"Dress," he said, waiting.

I took a moment to process the word, but quickly wrapped my garment back up and tied it securely. Another horn sounded, prompting him to act again.

He pulled me down from the counter, took my wrist, and guided me out of the small building. We didn't go back South where my home was. We started West, which was a faster route to the sea. They must be leaving.

But why is he... oh, no.

"W-Wait, I won't go with you!" I sputtered, trying to yank my arm from his grasp.

He hardly budged as I attempted to wrestle my arm free. He couldn't really mean to kidnap me, right?

Then, he all but tackled my small body, knocking the wind out of me. In a flash, I was up over his shoulder and he started walking again. I coughed, trying to catch my breath and feeling truly defeated.

~~~~~

It wasn't long before I started to hear the beach birds and waves. As we continued, I heard men talking and shouting. We were among them moments later.

The other men would speak to my captor, laughing as he went by. Most of his responses were quick and disinterested. A man even lay his hand on my back as went by. I had let out a startled sound and my attacker stopped. He was angry, seeming to tell off whoever had done that.

He walked faster after that, carrying me up a ramp to a large ship. Anyone who attempted to interact or call out to him was ignored. And then he was taking us below deck.

We followed a narrow hallway to the small door at the end, which opened up into a room, bigger than I'd seen on a ship before.

He was setting me down before I was ready. My balance was off, and I grew dizzy as the blood rushed from my head back down my body. I was held there while I caught my breath. I didn't look up at him. It was easier to deny this was happening that way.

But he released me and suddenly I was watching him. He shut the door and lit two sconce candles on either side of it. Then he dressed down, removing his helmet first, then shoulder guards and sandals. He left his short sword above on the deck.

Now in only his bottoms, turned to me.

"Lady," his voice was low and I realized we could hear the men above.

I stepped back as he came toward me, hitting the back of my legs on the bed. He caught me before I fell, but now I was under his control again. I pushed at his chest but he held me easily by my waist and neck.

His strong hands almost felt good, if only these weren't the circumstances.

"Me, Makhawon. Makh. Me, Makh. Hmm?" he said.

It took me a moment to process his words. He had introduced himself and appeared to be waiting for my name in return.

"Aria," I answered, unsure.

His fist closed in the back of my hair, the same as in the farmhouse. My head was still sore from the slamming, but I kept from reacting, too afraid to do much.

Makh lowered his face to mine and kissed me. I whimpered but stayed frozen otherwise. His lips were warm and his movements were tentative.

I felt his hand moving at my back, and soon after my wrap was falling loose. My eyes widened and I pushed at him, as uselessly as every time before. He stopped kissing me and firmly, but without hurting me, turned me around and held my arms at my back. Makh pulled my dress down my arms and tied parts of it around my wrists.

He turned me around to face him again while I fussed at my new restraints. Makhawon held my waist now, eyes trailing up and down my exposed figure. I kept crying, knowing what was going to happen. I had known since he caught me in the farmhouse.

"Pretty, Aria," he said quietly.

I'm sure if he knew a more vulgar word, he would use it.

He reached for my chest again, squeezing and massaging. His coarse palm brushed over my nipple repeatedly, giving me goosebumps as it hardened to attention. Makh gave a few more squeezes before letting his hand roam again.

I jumped when he spanked my behind, letting out a squeak. My chest pressed against his and he moaned. The warrior held me firm against him and continued to rub and squeeze my round cheek. I hid my face in his shoulder, keeping my sobs quiet.

"Shhh, pretty," Makh said.

I felt something poking at my belly before, but it was more prominent now. He moved his hips against me, breaths getting heavier. His hand fell from my ass and he reached between us to his pants.

They fell down his legs and were swiftly kicked away. Our bodies were quickly pressed close again and I felt that prodding. It was different now; thick, soft skin wrapped around a hard appendage. There was a slick fluid at the tip where it rubbed me.

"No," I whispered, knowing what it was.

I was inexperienced, but I knew what he meant to do with that. I was so scared. I'd never taken a man before!

Makh took my chin and kissed me, more urgently than before. My lips trembled against his. I felt his tongue, but he didn't try to open my mouth. He drew back and turned me around.

First, my right knee was nudged onto the bed, then he pushed me forward so my chest landed on the soft bedding. I was positioned at a forty-five-degree angle, one leg on, one leg off. Makhawon moved behind me and I felt him against the back of my thighs. The hard rubbing along my sensitivities built more panic within.

He reached down to my core. I shuddered as he brushed my lips with his fingertips. He hummed, gliding his finger up my slit. I was filled with shame at how easy it was for him. Makh leaned over to my ear.

"Wet girl," he whispered, full of desire.

"No, Makh, no," I twist and turn, but he holds me by the makeshift restraint. "I've never..." I cry into the bedding.

"...Never?" He said something I didn't understand before repeating my last word.

I didn't know if he knew what I meant or not, I simply shook my head, face still hidden. His fingers hadn't left my folds, and he slowly moved them again. I squirmed forward, continuing to cry, but he spread my arousal over my lips unhindered.

I gasped and thrashed about with little success as he pushed a thick finger into my tight slit. He held my arms by the gown with his other hand while continuing his assault.

I kept crying, unable to protect myself. Never would this happen to me at home. Men aren't allowed to treat women like this! They need permission to touch!

Another finger began wiggling in alongside the first. It hurt, but my wetness helped ease the discomfort.

Makhawon mused to himself, for what reason I do not know. He clearly enjoyed what he was doing, and he was not going to stop. I only hoped he continued to be gentle with me during this most terrifying event of my life. What came after this, I could not bear to imagine.

"Aria," he purred, "Wet, good."

His words made me clench around his fingers, surprising me that it felt good. I squeezed again and again until I was moaning rather than sobbing. He slowed his pace and I felt a third finger poking in. I wished I could just let go. I was so full.

"Ah, ah," I grunted as Makh pumped with all three digits.

He kept going, and eventually, it didn't feel so bad. It started to feel comfortable, and then good, like when it was just two. And when he finally pulled his fingers from me, I felt so empty and incomplete. I wanted them back.

"Pretty," he breathed.

The gown loosened from my wrists until it fell away. He guided my other leg onto the bed and then climbed up behind me. I moved my arms up to ease the pressure on my neck.

I realized I could fight again, but really, what was the use? He would hurt me or restrain me again. He said if I was good, that there would be no hurting. And what he was doing... it felt nice.

"Lady," he whispered.

Makhawon leaned close, keeping most of his weight off me. I felt his hardness rub along my openings. It moved easily, and I helped, squirming and pushing back in anticipation. I couldn't have been in my right mind.

He stroked my hair, pulling it over my shoulder. Makh kissed the exposed skin there, close to my neck, sucking from time to time. My eyes had been closed since I stopped crying, helping me stay in the bubble of pleasure.

I felt his arm between us, then his tip was guided down to my plush slit. He pushed slowly, taking hold of my hip with one hand, still guiding himself with the other. It was bigger than his three fingers, stretching me further and making me gasp.

My eyes flew open and it dawned on me that I was allowing this stranger to steal my virtue. He knew I was scared again, clamping both hands tight on my waist. His hips stayed still, his cock only penetrating me with the tip. I kept trying to move forward from this invasion.

"Bad girl," he warned, "Stay."

"No, it will hurt, Makh, it will hurt," I cried, giving up just as I had every time previously.

"No hurting," Makhawon said.

He rubbed one of his hands on my bottom warmly. It was oddly soothing. He reached around to my belly, then lower. His finger found my wet lips where he gingerly prodded between them and dragged it forward.

"Oh!" I moaned.

Makh had found my clit, and started circling it gently. I found myself squeezing and wanting to feel more. My hips bucked against him on their own.

Losing myself in the feeling, I pushed back, gasping excitedly when I felt him sink deeper. Makh groaned and I shivered. He kept working his magic until I wound up totally impaled, his warm body flush with mine.

"Good girl," he grunted, "Pretty. No hurting."

I mewed in response, rocking my hips what little I could. He was still as I moved against him, his breaths heavy and controlled. His ministrations came to an end as he withdrew his hand and rested both on my hips.

"Please," I whined, rubbing my face against the sheets.

"Warm lady," Makhawon remarked.

He slowly moved back, sliding his length out of me to the tip. Then, he went forward, reciprocating the same long movement. I shook with need.

His thrusts finally began, tentative at first, but increasing in intensity as he was encouraged by my moans. Makh took turns rubbing my back and butt with either hand. The sound of our bodies slapping would have made me blush had I not been so red already.

"Good girl," he moaned, and my pussy fluttered around him.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. With every ramming of his cock, I was stuffed to the brim. The moans and whines for more I made were sounds I never thought I would make. He was making another sound, too, rather than moaning. I didn't realize what it was until he stilled himself and leaned close, holding his weight with an arm by my head.

12