Ravaged Shores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh."

With our coupling paused and quiet, I could once again hear the other warriors above on the deck. If I could hear them, it meant they could hear us. My heart dropped to my stomach. I felt myself falling into fear.

"I don't w-want them to hear me," my voice shook.

He caressed my hair before withdrawing from me, a gasp escaping me at the loss. Makh guided me onto my back and positioned my legs on either side of his waist. It was easy for him to find my slit and bury himself to the hilt. He started moving at the same pace we left off.

Our new position felt very intimate. His chest brushed my nipples and his face hovered above mine. Every breath of his fanned over my face, and I wondered if he felt mine the same way. I locked my legs around him with my ankles and held his forearms with my hands where he held himself up on either side of my head. It didn't take long for my moans to pick up.

Makhawon kissed me, muffling my sounds with his mouth. He moaned back, lips vibrating against mine. My back arched slightly, wanting to feel more of him. I squirmed as something was building within my core, something good, but unfamiliar.

I broke the kiss, whimpering some incoherent words. I wanted to tell him how good it felt, I wanted to ask him for more, to help me reach the peak of this build-up.

He knew what I needed. His hips rolled forward just a tad, just enough so that his pubic bone rubbed my clit with his thrusts. That, in tandem with his cock filling me overwhelmingly full, rocketed me to orgasm.

My toes curled as it swept over me, a rush of pleasure I'd never felt before. Makh turned my chin and then his lips were on mine, swallowing my moans before they reached anyone above. I let my jaw fall open, and his tongue slipped in carefully, taking dominance over mine.

He kept his rhythm as I came down from my climax, having yet to finish himself. I grew more sensitive and overstimulated as he kept going. The fog of lust and pleasure was clearing away. I began to feel sad and shameful.

Makhawon stopped kissing me. His breath was hot on my face as he looked into my eyes. I turned away, it was all too much. But he squeezed the back of my neck and used his other hand to grab my chin. My attention was required, it seemed.

"Pretty eyes," Makh panted, "Stay at me."

I was shaking, and the longer this went on, the worse it got. My eyes got watery, but I blinked the tears away. My grip on his forearms was weak and I struggled to keep my eyes on him. He brought his lips to mine again, perhaps dissatisfied with the visual he received from me.

His kiss was much rougher than before, and his hand on my neck seemed to get tighter. My breaths were getting caught in my throat as his fingers dug in more. I wanted to make him stop, get him off of me, but I was too worn out, and it never worked anyway. He was too rough and I just had to take it.

Makh withdrew, mumbling under his breath. It wasn't anything I could understand, but I don't think I was meant to. Some words might have been familiar to me, but I was too preoccupied to think about them. It took every bit of will and energy to get through this.

He squeezed my chin and my eyes popped open. I didn't realize I even closed them. He stared down at my face, desire still rampant in his eyes. My voice betrayed me as I whimpered in fear.

"Mine," he growled low at first, but his voice grew louder. "Mine. My lady. MINE."

He gave a few final thrusts, moving his hands to my hips to hold me in place. His hips stuttered and he sheathed himself within me to the hilt. I felt his cum spurting against my cervix, flooding my pussy. He stayed buried, holding me still.

I shook uncontrollably, shifting my hips with discomfort. As he became soft, I felt his seed seeping out of my tender pussy. Makhawon pulled out entirely and I cringed at the sensation. His face was still close to mine, studying my irises.

"Stay," he finally said, releasing me.

He stood up from the bed and I watched him find a couple of loose cloths, like small towels. Makh wiped himself off with one before tossing it aside and approaching me with the other. He held one of my knees to the side, reaching between me with the other to wipe up our mixed fluids while I avoided his gaze. I was very sensitive to the touch.

Makh gave me another once over before tossing the soiled cloth with the other. I was caught off guard by him suddenly grabbing my ankle. I couldn't free myself and he flipped me over onto my belly.

He straddled me now, seating himself on my bottom. I realized he had his back to me. One of his hands circled my ankle and he bent my leg at the knee so my foot was in the air. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt a splinter pull from my skin.

Makhawon was tending to my feet after I ran through the woods barefoot. Why should he care about the thorns and scrapes? He kidnapped me, he attacked my family, killed my cousin in front of me! And yet, Makh has avoided hurting me. Here he was, looking after my injuries.

I sobbed, utterly confused and crushed. Everything would be different now, forever. I wanted to go home, but I didn't have one anymore. My family was gone. I was at the complete mercy of this warmonger.

After some time, he had thoroughly examined both of my feet and got off of me. I stayed where he left me, still swimming in despair. My life was ruined because of him and wherever he came from, wherever he was taking me. Am I supposed to be grateful for the drops of kindness he shows me in this ocean of horror?

I listened to him move around behind me. It sounded like he was getting dressed again. He came over to the bed and covered me with the thin blanket, then rubbed my back warmly. I didn't react much, torn by the comfort and repulsion his act gave me.

"Rest, Aria. Stay," Makh murmured.

He left after that. Thoughts of escaping didn't cross my mind. I would never get off this ship without getting caught. Even if I did, I would have to run across the open beach in front of an army. Simply not possible. I shuddered at the thought of another, less kind man capturing me.

I adjusted my position, laying my head on the small pillow. My back stayed facing the door. I tried to ignore the noise of warriors above, instead focusing on the gentle movements of the ship.

The waves lulled me to sleep.

~~~~~

12