Raveena the Social Worker

Story Info
Raveena experiences the fame football coach.
2.7k words
2.68
16.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with a cheating wife, no cuckolding, but it also contains degrading dialog. If that isn't your thing stop reading here:

Raveena is a stunning woman who is widely recognized as the most attractive person in our town. She is only 27 years old and has already gained a reputation for her beauty. Despite being a former beauty queen, she opted not to pursue modeling due to her distinct physical features. It's evident that she captivates the hearts of men of all ages, as many openly express their admiration for her, often to my face on a regular basis.

My wife possesses a striking presence, standing tall at 5'6" with flowing brown wavy hair. Her facial features are exquisite, and her flawless skin enhances her beauty. She has long, athletic legs and generously proportioned breasts that are a remarkable B cup in size with dainty pink nipples.

In addition to her captivating charms, my wife is highly intelligent and accomplished. She has a degree in social work and is currently employed at a local agency. Given her experiences, she has become adept at navigating encounters with persistent individuals. However, there are times when she relies on me to provide support, which I failed to do this one time.

For our first anniversary dinner, we decided to indulge ourselves at one of the finest restaurants in town. We took the opportunity to dress up for the occasion, and my wife looked absolutely stunning in a lovely black dress that accentuated her incredible legs and remarkable cleavage.

While receiving the ticket stub from the parking meter, I glanced up and witnessed an unexpected sight: my alluring wife being embraced by Coach Lowe, the notorious figure in our small football town. Coach Nathaniel Lowe had served as the Head PE teacher and football coach for as long as I could remember. Throughout his tenure, he had garnered a reputation as a womanizer, being associated with multiple wives and scandals. Despite his personal endeavors, the football team continued to achieve victories, keeping his position protected.

I exchanged a cordial greeting with Coach Nathaniel Lowe and employed a firm handshake to separate my wife from his grasp. He inquired if our outing was a significant occasion, to which I shared that it was our anniversary.

"Really? One year already?" he exclaimed. "Allow me to buy you both a drink." While assertively guided us to the bar, displaying his usual forceful demeanor. Raveena fixed me with an intense gaze, but all I could do was shrug in response.

The restaurant was quite busy and I had asked the waitress for a table of two and she informed me that she would let me know when it was ready.

Meanwhile we indulge in a few drinks with the coach while making small talk with him, asking him if there was any special lady in his life even though I already knew the answer. He just preferred to have sex with women and keep going about his day, nothing more nothing less.

After about 15 minutes the hostess told us that our table was ready. We bid farewell to the Coach. He extended his hand to shake mine which I reciprocated and wished for our anniversary night to go amazingly. He then proceeded to surprise me by pulling my wife in with another embrace, during which his hand ventured towards her rear end and a peck on her cheeks which in turn caused her to blush. Little did I know this interaction planted a seed inside of Raveena's head.

About a week later I ran into the coach when picking up my son from school.

"Hey, your wife works as a social worker right?" The coach asked while approaching me.

"Yeah she does, why do you ask?" I responded.

"We got this kid on the team who's having trouble with his foster parents, ran away and hasn't been back there in awhile. I wanted to see if we could do something about finding him a better home because the kids a star. I'd hate for him to go down the wrong path just because of trouble at home. You know how these kids are when they end up on the street," the coach explained to me.

"Oh right I understand. Yeah you can go down to the office and ask her. I'm sure she'll be more than willing to help out," I answered him back before parting ways with him and heading back home.

Over the next few days the coach and Raveena worked very closely to resolve the situation with the boy and his foster family. Friday evening my wife was dressed in her usual work attire which confused me seeing that she had already finished working for the day.

"Oh hey hun, I found some possible suitors for the foster kid and I wanted to go over it with Nathaniel and let him know they're all great families the boy can choose from," Raveena informed me.

Her using just his first name didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Oh that's wonderful babe, I'm glad you were able to find the boy a home you're an amazing person," I answered back.

She just smiled back as she began putting her notes into her briefcase.

"What time do you think you'll be back?" I asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure you can order dinner without me just in case I'm gone too long," she answered back before giving me a quick kiss on the lips before hurrying out the door.

Raveena arrived at the coach's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey baby, come on in" he answered while giving her a peck on the cheeks.

Raveena blushed and entered the house and took a seat on his couch. He brought them wine as they went over the prospects for the foster boy. As the night dragged on they continued drinking wine well past the conclusion of them agreeing on the suitable home for the boy. Raveena admired the fact that he was taking so much time to make sure the boy found a good home.

They began speaking about the coach and his football career prior to coaching and how an injury kept him from going pro so he resorted to coaching instead since he was so knowledgeable in that field. She found out he slept with the whole cheerleading team and their moms during his playing days and even now he's still hooking up with some of the moms of the players on the teams.

"How does that even happen? Aren't they all married?" Raveena asked curiously.

"Yeah they are married but they just want something their husbands can't provide for them," the coach answered back with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" Raveena asked shyly, not knowing why she's even asking the question since she knows the answer already.

"A big dick," the coach answered boldly.

"Oh yeah sure, that's what every guy says you're probably blackmailing them so their kids gets playing time," Raveena tested.

The coach looked at her with a curious look, which she responded to with a glare right back into his eyes.

He got up and stood in front of Raveena and unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor along with his underwear. Staring at her was the largest and fattest dick she has ever seen in her life.

"Believe me now?" the coach asked her.

"...y...yes," Raveena answered in a whisper while not breaking a gaze from the coach's dick.

"You have a beautiful and long cock," she said while reaching out to feel it. She grabbed the head and massaged it a little before running her hand up and down the shaft gently and slowly.

The coach then grabbed her head and rubbed his hand across the side of her cheeks.

"Why don't you put this beautiful cock in your mouth then and suck it like you've been wanting to do all week baby," the coach spoke.

Without a second thought she pulled off her shirt and bra and moved her mouth towards the dick and began licking the tip of it. After a few licks she engulfed her mouth with the dick and began to hungrily suck on the coach's dick.

"Holy fuck you are good at that I can't wait to fuck that wet pussy of yours I'm gonna have you cumming all over my dick slut," the coach roared.

Removing his dick from her mouth, "nooo just a little blowjob I'm married I can't do anything else," Raveena protested.

"Yeah sure that pussy says otherwise," the coach exclaimed while pointing out the drench spot on her pants.

"Now hurry up and get naked slut," the coach demanded.

Raveena didn't even bother protesting further because she knew deep down she really wanted it and there was no point denying it, especially at this stage so she quickly took off her pants and underwear and began devouring on his dick again.

"Is my dick bigger than your husband?" the coach asked.

"God yes, you know he can't compete," Raveena answered while coming up for air.

"Is this the biggest dick you ever had?" the coach asked again.

"You're the only other person I've had besides my husband," Raveena answered before continuing to suck on his dick.

Coach Nathaniel Lowe grabbed a handful of her lovely brown hair and yanked her head forward onto his dick beginning to face fuck her.

"Open up and take all of this dick in that pretty much slut," the coach grunted out while pumping his hips while she matched his pace.

He pulled his dick out in which she gasped out trying to gather air back. He slapped his dick across her face, his dick was so big it almost extended across her entire face while smiling at the mess he's made on her face.

"That's enough air for you bitch," the coach announced before shoving his dick all the way down Raveena's throat and resumed throat fucking her while she gagged. He repeated this process for a good five minutes while occasionally letting her up for air.

"Time to get that pussy stretched out slut," the coach announced while slapping his dick across her face several times. "You ready to get fucked by this big dick?"

Still on her knees, red eyed and her makeup a mess, Raveena looked up at coach Nathaniel Lowe's eyes and said "yes daddy. Please use me in any way that you want. I belong to you from now on. Use me how you see fit and fuck my tight little pussy."

Coach Nathaniel Lowe let out a big smile and grabbed her by her throat and picked her up to her feet. He stared her directly in her eyes then planted a sloppy wet kiss on her which Raveena responded too by opening her mouth and shoving her tongue into his. They tongue wrestled and made out for 30 seconds before Raveena broke the kiss parting for air and announcing,

"I'm ready for your cock coach. Claim my pussy for yours and make me forget my husband's small dick."

"Get down on your knees and crawl your beautiful ass into my bedroom and hop up on all fours in my bed slut," the coach responded.

Raveena did as was instructed and crawled all the way into his bedroom and got into his bed. She pushed her face down and stuck her ass into the air wiggling it in coach Nathaniel Lowe's face inviting him inside of her dripping wet pussy.

"Come take me daddy," Raveena announced to him.

Coach Nathaniel Lowe got behind her while stroking his long dick and admiring her pretty pussy on display before his eyes. He spat on her pussy and shoved his dick inside of her while grabbing onto the side of her cheeks in one full motion. Raveena let out a yelp in reaction to the cock being buried inside of her, not being used to the size. After a few thrust she began growing accustomed to the size and began to grind back into the coach in which he responded by smacking her ass.

"You're so deep daddy," Raveena moaned.

"Take this cock you slut," the coach shouted while bucking his hips faster and harder into Raveena's wet pussy.

"Just like that coach. Make me your slut. Keep fucking me just like that don't stoppppp," Raveena shouted.

"I'm such a whore for your cock, I'll fuck you whenever you want please just don't ever stop fucking me. I'll be one of your whores whenever you want to coach" Raveena moaned out while cumming on coach Nathaniel Lowe's dick.

The coach pulled his dick out and repeatedly slapped it against the opening of Raveena's pussy, giving her time to come back down after the amazing climax she just had.

"Pleaseee put it back in," Raveena began begging.

The coach responded by grabbing onto her cheeks again and slamming his dick back into her pussy continuing the ferocious pace he was using before her climax.

"This pussy belongs to me you fucking slut, from now on you better come over here after work and let me fuck this tight pussy of yours everyday," the coach demanded.

"I'm your slut daddy. Please fuck me everyday and show me what I've been missing all these years," Raveena gleefully moaned out.

Coach Nathaniel Lowe then began to yank on her hair so hard her head was arching upwards towards the ceiling all while bucking back into the coach's ferocious thrusts and not missing a beat with him.

"Yessss... yess.... Just like that please don't stop I'm so close again daddy keep going!!!" Raveena yelled out.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! IM CUMMINGGGGGG!!" Raveena announced while her body shaked ferociously.

The coach thrusted twice more hard into her before letting go of her hair as she collapsed face first into the bed. The coach slapped her ass really hard before flipping her over all while Raveena was gasping out loud.

The coach pushed her legs up over his shoulders and slammed his hard dick into her wet pussy again and started pounding her just as hard as before all while Raveena screamed out in joy.

"Yes coach fuck me just like that. Ruin my fucking cunt. Ruin it for my husband and claim this cunt as yours coach!!!"

"That's what I thought. All you needed was a big dicking all along slut," the coach laughed while continuing his assault on Raveena.

"Yes oh god yes who knew your dick was this good? It feels so fucking good oh fuck it's so big and good. This pussy was made to get fucked by your big dick coach!!!" Raveena moaned out.

"Get ready for this cum baby where do you want it?" The coach announced.

"Please please cum inside of me coach. Shoot your hot cum inside of me I need it so badly. I need to feel that cum inside of me. Cum inside of your slut coach," Raveena responded in a smirk.

The coach leaned down and wrapped his hands behind Raveena's shoulder blades while on top of her and began to make out with her tongue all while continuing to piston in and out of her in hard and fast succession.

"Here it comes baby," the coach announced while breaking away from their kiss.

"Yessss give it to me coach!" Raveena moaned out while the coach exploded inside of her.

Ropes and ropes of cum shot deep inside of her pussy while she began tonguing down the coach. He eventually pulled out of her and slid over next to her in bed, both gasping out for air while lying there next to each other.

Checking her phone, and realizing the time "shit!" Raveena said out loud. Three hours had gone by since she left her home. She asked the coach if she could use his shower so she doesn't go home wreaking of sex which he happily obliged.

While showering, the coach joined her where he bent her over in the shower and snuck in one last power fuck before sending her back to her husband who was already asleep by the time she got home.

She got into bed beside her husband and slept straight through the night pretending the night didn't happen at all.