All Comments on 'Raveena the Social Worker'

by Whogoesthere101

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

I hope this is chapter 1 of several!!!!

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

Is there more to this?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It looks like we have another troll in the group. The bridge is full of them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another 12 year olds fantasy dont you check the age of the writers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What do you mean, he's not a cuck, she made him one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, right! Who believes this crock of shit?

CZOFTWCZOFTW11 months ago

That escalated quickly!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 months ago

Just so unrealistic not to say rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why do yah put it in humor?! It wasn’t funny, more like stale imbecile piss.

Oh crap, it’s in LW, yah stupid or something?

Dhuuu, trying to qualify fo lowest in the latrine level? Ok, yah succeed, yo a joke as scribbler.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Cheating bitch degrades no one but herself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I USUALLY DON'T LIKE STORIES THAT END MARRIAGES. THI ONE SHOULD END WITH WIFE GETTING KICKEDD OUT. SHE'S A TOTAL SLUT AND LOSER.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Good story!

In your story you mention "This story deals with a cheating wife, no cuckolding, but it also contains degrading dialog.". Are you sure there is no cuckolding? I am suere there is, eventhough the husband is not aware...

CDRLawCDRLaw11 months ago

No story here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So she's going to fuck the Coach every day and the husband will never know. You forgot the part where husband finds out and takes Coach down to the basement unconscious and strings him up then zip ties his cock and balls leaving him for a couple of days till it rots off.

KiwihunterKiwihunter11 months ago

Cuckolding is the act of extra marital sex by a woman. Whether the husband is aware, consents or not is irrelevant. It is the act of sex with somebody else that makes him a cuckold. Wanting to define it any other way just to save yourself from having been cuckholded is just denying the truth

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another stupid slut who chooses a big cock fucking her for a few hours over the love of her husband and her family 24/7 for the rest of her life . Why would any rational person risk that ? Is it worth the risk ? If she loses her husband does she think she’s traded up ? Coach is a brutal ,self centered , abusive prick who already has a stable of married hoes so she has to share him with his harem ? To top it off - she is a social worker who just actively partook in extremely anti-social behavior ! I can’t believe anyone would be that stupid , especially someone so highly educated and previously so happily married !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You did not warn enough so I read the shit

Rw43Rw4311 months ago

When your tale begins, the husband is extolling the fact that his wife isn't just beautiful but also admired by all.

<>

By the end of the story, the omniscient point of view had taken over, because hubby certainly couldn't have known what occurred at Coach's house. And if Raveena is going to be carrying on an out-of-control affair, she will no longer be considered admirable, and possibly not even Beautiful.

<>

I come to LW to read about adventurous fictional people whose behavior I will never replicate. Wow. I found someone whose behavior I couldn't replicate even if I tried.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who writes this kind of crap?

usaretusaret3 months ago

Amateurish erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous