Raven Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Carrie was shaking. She had wet herself in the car while she was unconscious and was embarrassed and frightened. The black-haired woman terrified her. Mary told Carrie to strip. Raven picked up her discarded panties and dried Carrie's tears with them.

"No one is fighting anyone, Carrie," said Mary. "I think Raven was just amusing herself with you."

"True," smiled Raven pushing the soiled underwear back into Carrie's face. "Blow."

Her spirits lifting slightly, Carrie shook her head, wishing Raven would stop wiping her face with her dirty knickers. Suddenly she felt herself collapsing to the floor, the pain in her leg registering a fraction later.

"Oww, please!" Carrie reached for her scalp as she was dragged by the hair into the other room and then dumped onto the floor.

"Please," another voice sniffed. Carrie looked up to see an elderly black woman shackled by the wrists to a ring mounted on the wall. A naked, elderly black woman. She looked scared and confused. Carrie was shocked at her age and her vulnerability.

Raven propelled Carrie to the wall mount and chained her a yard from the elderly woman. Carrie blinked in confusion at Raven and then turned to the woman shackled beside her. "Are you okay?" she asked gently. "Who are you? What's going on?" Anger replaced fear, and she glared at Mary. "Look, I know you like to play, it's been sort of fun, but you can't treat people this way. She could be my grandmother, for fucks sake!" Carrie resisted the urge to apologise to the elderly woman for her language.

"Her name is Rosie. Stand up, Rosie." Raven ordered. "I said stand!"

Slowly, Rosie got to her feet, Carrie reaching out to help the struggling woman. "Thank you, dear. Very kind of you." Rosie gave Carrie a sweet smile.

The backhand was fast, and Rosie clattered back to the floor with an unintentional "fuck," escaping her. Raven had pulled it, but overbalancing had been a genuine reaction. Carrie's scream of protest covered up the expletive.

"You fucking sick bitch!" Carrie exploded. She was shaking with rage.

"Yes, she is," said Mary quietly.

"Stop this, Mary, please! If this is about getting me to do something for you, I'll do it, but please stop! This is wrong," pleaded Carrie.

"You have to ask Raven."

"I'm begging you! Stop! Don't come any closer!" Carrie tried to block Raven from grabbing Rosie by the hair and placing a plastic bag over her head.

"This next bit is fun," smiled Raven as Rosie began thrashing and sucking on the bag. "Keep still, you'll last longer," she advised Rosie cheerfully.

"Oh, god, no, no, please stop. Please don't do this!" Carrie begged.

"You prefer I do this to you?" Raven asked as Rosie began to go limp. "Better answer as I'm not sure how long the doddery old bat will last. She's getting on a bit."

"Please just stop!" Carrie was crying.

"Tick, tock."

"I have an idea, Raven," interrupted Mary.

"I'm listening."

"I think we will need the 'old bat' with us," continued Mary.

"Well, that spoils my fucking fun." Raven reluctantly removed the bag, and Rosie slumped back to the floor, eyelids fluttering as she sucked in air, her hand squeezed between her thighs as she discreetly played with herself. Rosie was a keen practitioner of breath play. Rosie was a keen practitioner of most kink based games.

Mary held the relieved Carrie, soothing her. "There is one way we can continue and ensure this sweet old lady is fine. You want her to be fine, don't you?"

Carrie began crying again. "Yes, but I don't want you to do that to me, not by her."

"That isn't going to happen either," assured Mary.

"It isn't?" Raven sounded disappointed.

"No. What I suggest, Carrie, is you do it to Rosie. That way, you can control it and make sure she is okay. Then we can all go home."

"I can't!"

"Good, think she's coming round. I'll do it again. See if she can last a bit longer," said Raven, keeping a wary eye on Rosie, who was breathing heavily as she surreptitiously pleasured herself.

****

"Settle down, Archie, there's a good boy." Bianca guessed he was reacting to Sammie, who looked tense and worried. Perhaps it had been a mistake bringing them.

"When was the last time you saw Rosie?"

"Oh, well over a year ago, I guess. It all got a bit too much," replied Rachel.

"Dare I ask?"

"Think gas masks, and let's sew each other's pussy up and finger each other through a tiny hole, and that was just the warm-up."

"Shit!"

"Yeah, that too."

****

"Wait!" Carrie took a deep breath as Raven 'revived' Rosie for the second time. "I'll do it. Just promise me no real harm will come to Rosie, and then we are done."

"I promise," said Mary. "Although technically, that will be up to you."

"She's weakening," said Raven pressing two fingers to Rosie's neck. She scowled as if annoyed at the woman's condition. In reality, she was scowling at Rosie for opening her eyes and winking at her.

"Just one more time, then we can go," said Carrie gently to a confused Rosie.

"Please take me home!" Rosie whimpered, clutching hold of Carrie.

"I will. I promise."

"Please don't bag me again," tears rolling down Rosie's face.

"I have too," said Carrie.

"Why? I can't breathe! Do you want to do this?"

"No, look, just let me put this on," Carrie subdued the woman, her frailty no match for the young girl. She felt a flash of anger as Rosie struggled. Finally, she pulled the bag down and held it tight over the woman's face.

Using her weight to keep Rosie still, Carrie ignored the thin hands clutching at her arms. A brief illumination went off in Carrie's head as she realised the power she held in her hands. It was this frail woman's fault she was in this mess! The door to the playroom banged open, making everyone jump. Carrie hastily pulled the bag off Rosie, suddenly ashamed of herself.

Rosie's eyes fluttered open, and she sighed contently. She was having such fun playing this game.

****

Kax was making himself some spice tea when he heard the front door open.

"In here, Lady," he shouted, expecting Michelle.

Instead, he got an elderly naked woman.

"Hello, Mr Kax," the woman said. She seemed a little unsteady on her feet. "Long time no see."

Rousing himself, Kax quickly grabbed hold of her and sat her down. Fetching a bath sheet from the cupboard, he draped it around her.

"Thank you, dear, that is most kind," she said gratefully. "Could I trouble you for a cup of tea? Lemon if you have it. Dash of milk if not."

"Sure, Rosie. Then you can tell me what my fucking wife has been up to now."

****

"Ms Harris, Ms Beecham, I'm sorry I don't think we have met," said Mary to Rachel pleasantly. They were in the main reception room. Carrie was getting dressed in the bathroom, while Raven remained in the Playroom. Bianca guessed that had to do with Archie's presence.

"Rachel. Can we ask what you are doing in our flat?"

"It's complicated. Raven will explain," Mary paused, 'you may have to lose the dog, magnificent creature that he is."

All four looked as Carrie came through.

"Ready to go?" Mary asked.

White-faced, Carrie nodded. She didn't ask who anyone was. She just wanted out. It had been a weird evening."

"Ladies," and with that, Mary left, her arm around Carrie.

"Fucking arrogant bitch, you think she owned this place," burst out Rachel.

"She does, sort of," replied Bianca. "Now for the mad cunt."

Sammie tugged on Bianca's arm.

"You want to stay here with Archie?" Bianca asked gently.

Sammie nodded, too stressed to speak.

Bianca held her and stroked her hair. "It will be okay. We'll be home soon." She reached out to Rachel, and all three hugged.

Raven waited in the Playroom. She was feeling relaxed, a shame that they had finished early. Turning, she heard the door open, automatically tensing at the prospect of the dog, but it was Bianca and Rachel.

"Pussy," said Raven to Rachel, using her working name. "Mistress Black. Nice to see you both again. Business going well?"

"New look, new name, I understand," said Bianca coldly.

Raven shrugged. "I like to shake things up."

"What the hell were you thinking breaking in like that!" Rachel was furious. "Who the fuck do you people think you are?"

"Your landlord and, in my case, your new neighbour, for the moment anyway. As for utilising this location, will £500 suffice?"

"Well, it's a start, I guess," said Rachel dialling her annoyance back. Business was business.

"You've upset Sammie," said Bianca.

Raven shrugged again, she was getting bored of the conversation. "Are we done?"

"Yeah, we're done," replied Bianca. "Don't pull this shit again. It isn't neighbourly."

For the first time, there was a hint of a smile. "Point taken."

Bianca and Rachel stood aside, then followed Raven out. Was it her imagination, Bianca wondered, or did Raven fractionally hesitate as she walked past the closed door of the reception room?

"Well, that was fun. She's different from what I remember," said Rachel. "Surprised you didn't go for her more, babe."

Sammie joined them, looking relieved it was all over.

Bianca shook her head. "We don't need the strife, particularly if she's a neighbour. Besides, there is one important thing to remember when dealing with a mad cunt."

"What's that?"

"That they're a mad cunt."

12