Raven Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle begins to make her mark on her return.
5.4k words
4.8
3.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

"You're late," said Dr Rosen. Her tone, like her appearance, was crisp and neat. She was an elegant, slender woman in her forties. Dark hair pulled back, pale complexion.

"I had unexpected guests," replied Michelle.

"Welcome guests?"

"They brought cake."

"They sound like lovely guests," smiled Dr Rosen. "Why were they bringing cake? Special occasion?"

"Peace offering, so I don't mess with their lives."

"Did it work? Tell me what happened."

****

Michelle was on her way out only to find an attractive tall brunette with short hair standing outside her door. The brunette was carrying a cake box and wearing a startled, apprehensive look.

The cake box was thrust into Michelle's hand along with an uncertain smile.

"Thank you," said Michelle, registering the half-crescent nose ring and finally recognising the woman.

Standing back from the doorway, Michelle gestured her inside. "Please, come in."

Hesitantly the brunette did so while also glancing behind her.

"Are you expecting someone else to join us?" Michelle asked.

The brunette nodded gratefully.

"Would you prefer to wait inside or outside the door?" Michelle's tone was gentle. "My mother is in the kitchen with my daughter. Would you like to see her?"

A look of surprise, then another nod.

Michelle was closing the door when a shout stopped her. Rachel came running down the hall, breathless.

"Sorry," she said. "I told Sammie to wait for me."

"She did. I was on my way out and surprised her."

"Oh, you okay, babe?"

Sammie nodded and made a rocking movement with her folded arms.

"In the kitchen, to the right, the layout is slightly different to your flat," said Michelle.

Happily, Sammie made her way to the kitchen.

"She's uncollared, but she isn't talking?" Michelle queried.

"Sammie has difficulty with strangers or in difficult moments. At home with me and Bianca or family and close friends, she talks, although less than she used to."

"Am I a difficult moment?"

"Yeah, that's why we are here. We brought cake. Sammie baked it last night."

"In that case, please come through."

Linda and Sammie were in the kitchen, with Sammie making burbling sounds at Amanda while Linda looked on.

After a few minutes, Michelle asked Linda to give them a moment. As her mother left, Kax looked in.

"Thought you were going out," he said to Michelle.

"I was. Guests. In case you hadn't noticed."

"Sarky cunt," he grinned and then looked quizzically at Rachel. "I know you."

Reddening, Rachel shrugged.

"Dare I ask, Mr Kax?" Michelle asked.

"You dare. I banged her a couple of times. Rachel, isn't it?" Kax's grin got wider. "Rosie, set it up. Wanted to watch me in action."

Sammie looked worried and gripped Rachel tightly.

"I hope she charged you a good price," smiled Michelle.

"First time she did. After that, she did it for fun." He came over to Michelle and kissed her. "I've got to shoot, babe. See you this evening?"

"Probably. I'll let you know. You keep me up to speed as well."

"Will do. See you ladies, fun chat!" laughing, Kax left.

"Well, that was fucking awkward," said Rachel.

"Not really. Mr Kax and I understand each other. It works. We don't question it."

"Cool. In my defence, I am a full-time whore and a part-time slut bag, so this shit does happen to me," grinned Rachel.

Laughing, Michelle poured out three mugs of tea. "Well, I'm a part-time whore and a full-time slut bag, so if you fancy partying with me and Mr Kax, I'm sure we can fit you in."

Sammie shook her head in alarm, while Rachel looked slightly wistful and more than a little tempted. "I don't think so, Raven, but well, that's why we are here."

"Your choice. So, tell me why you are here bearing cake? I assume Mistress Black doesn't know about this?"

"No, she's proud, too proud sometimes. But she looks after us, especially Sammie, and we are a happy little family."

"I'm pleased for you, but why am I a problem?"

"Because you worry her," said Sammie finally. "And when people are worried, they can overreact and do something silly."

There was silence for a moment. "I see, but why is Bianca worried about me? I have no interest in her or you any more than you do in me. The other night was a one-off, a spur of the moment thing, and you were compensated."

"As I said, you worry her." Sammie put her arm around Rachel. "This is my family, and I will do anything to protect them. I'm begging you to leave us alone."

"What she said," smiled Rachel pointing at Sammie.

"Fair enough. I have no quarrel with you, nor am I looking for one. Bianca is lucky to have a close family that has her back. I value that, so I will respect your request. Now," Michelle added brightly, "shall we cut this cake?"

****

"So, did it work?" Dr Rosen asked again.

"I guess. I said I wouldn't mess with them."

"You told them? Did you mean it?"

Michelle was quiet before replying. "The Dog, Sammie, said she would do anything to protect her family. She begged me to leave them alone."

"How did that make you feel?"

Again a pause. "Like I now want to find out if she will do anything, how far she will go, will she really beg?"

"You want to see her beg?"

Michelle nodded.

"You want to push this Sammie, see how far she will go, even if it hurts her and the people she loves?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I can. Because I want to. It excites me."

"I know. And that is why we are here." Dr Rosen lent forward and squeezed Michelle's hand.

****

"You're looking better. Our little game the other night help?" Mary asked.

They were sitting in Mary's office. Michelle put down her iced tea. It felt odd, almost as if it were a backwards step.

"Yeah, how is Carrie?"

"Liberated. It pushed her further than she has ever been, into a place she never knew existed. She enjoyed having that power over Rosie, keeping the bag on a fraction longer just because she wanted to. The girl has been a revelation in bed!"

"Lucky you."

Mary ignored the comment. "The best part was having Rosie serve Carrie breakfast the next morning. The look on her face, her fury at being tricked."

"Did she make Rosie suffer?"

"Went for her! Took ages to calm Carrie down. Luckily Rosie is a tough old bird."

"How long did you give it before you stepped in?"

"Long enough."

"So, you've spent the last few days fucking each other and fucking with each other,"

"Sure, why not? We used to do the same, didn't we, an orgy of sex and sadism. Fun times." Mary knocked back her drink. "I miss those times."

"Not always fun for me," Michelle pointed out.

"You bringing that up again? Though we were past that. I am what I am. So are you. I need another drink."

"I'll do it," Michelle walked over to the drinks cabinet and mixed a vodka and Boost tonic. "Where did you get the idea for this?" She held up the empty tonic bottle. "The Boost you used on the girls?"

"Two chemist friends from Uni concocted the various dosages, and Selwyn's family have a small distillery back home in Wales. That's just ordinary tonic, though. We just brand it Boost for the Firm's use. Why?"

Michelle shrugged. "I just wondered."

"Not that you drink it anymore, or alcohol."

"Not since my pregnancy, no." Michelle was thoughtful as she stared at the tonic bottle. "It was good stuff."

"Yes, well, like everything else, it's all gone to shit!" Annoyed, Mary called out to Anne.

"Yes, Miss Tolliver?"

"Reschedule my afternoon meetings."

"Again, Mary? Is that a good idea?"

"Just do it!"

Flashing a worried look at Michelle, Anne said: "Of course, Miss Tolliver."

"Thought I would have a look around the place, see what's changed," said Michelle, rising.

"Pretty much as you left it, hey," Mary came over and pulled Michelle to her, the smell of alcohol and Mary's need for her obvious. "Shall we have some more fun?"

"I'd like that, Mary, just let me look around first."

Closing Mary's door, Michelle stopped by Anne's desk. "Meet me in the fourth-floor conference room, ten minutes," she said to the secretary.

Anne nodded.

The place seemed quiet. Bank's had taken a third of the junior staff plus some of the 'support staff', Mead was largely absent. Sam Warner was now a senior partner. He didn't recognise Michelle at first and then did a double-take. He seemed genuinely pleased to see her. She went over and embraced him.

"Don't I get the obligatory grope?" she smiled.

"Honestly, would love to, but I'm snowed. Feels like me and Matt are doing all the work around here. It would be nice to get some downtime."

"Least you're busy."

"Yeah, business is doing okay. Banks leaving has left a big dent, but we'll bounce back."

Michelle made her goodbyes and, on impulse, walked into the D stalls. She had been 'bagged' and taken there several times in the early days after she joined. Two young male associates looked at her as they chatted at the sinks. She didn't recognise them.

"You lost, sweetheart?" One of them asked with a grin.

Ignoring them, Michelle looked at the urinals with the stall holes covered up. Shame she thought and wondered if that was just because it was a slow day or permanent.

"You new here or something?" They approached her, she could smell their aggression. It made a pleasant change from the quiet stillness of the outside office.

Old memories washed inside her. Michelle missed this atmosphere, the need to play. Playing along could be fun.

"Yes, I was told to come in here to get 'sorted out' I thought that meant supplies or something," she replied hesitantly.

"Oh, we can sort you out," the taller lad gave Michelle a push towards the cubicles.

"Hey, please, stop!"

They bundled Michelle in quickly, pulling at her skirt as she struggled to stop them.

"No panties, we like that in a girl, don't we, Rob?"

They had her sandwiched between them in the cubicle, hands pawing at her breasts and pussy.

"Please, get off me!" Michelle gasped, her voice quivering.

"Please, get off me!" A male voice mimicked.

All three stopped.

"Hey, Steve, you want a piece of this? Think someone set her up to be bagged."

"Yeah, she did," grinned Stephen, pointing at Michelle.

"Eh?"

Michelle gripped the head of the lad in front of her and kissed him hard. "He means I'm fucking with you as much as you are fucking with me."

Michelle's changed demeanour made the two lads back off as she extricated herself from the cubicle. "Crowded in there," she smiled at Stephen, who embraced her.

"Good to see you. Heard you were in. These two trying to stick their dicks in you are Rob and John. Guys, this is Miss M. Used to run the subs when it ran like clockwork."

"Sticky fingered boys trying to ravish me in the cubicle, how delightfully dirty. Felt like old times," laughed Michelle.

"Good times," Stephen said wistfully.

"How's Jane?"

"She's good. Working at a florist now. We're engaged. You?"

"Still with Mr Kax." She didn't mention Amanda.

"Look, are we in any bother here?" John asked.

"No, why would you be?" Michelle answered him. "You saw a bagging opportunity and went for it. If Stephen hadn't come along, you would be banging me over the toilet," she turned and slapped Stephen on the arm. "Fucking spoilsport."

All three laughed. Rob said: "Hey, You're the blonde with her arse hanging out the bins!"

"That's me. You still got those pictures, Stephen?"

"Always. One of the most popular baggings the Firm has seen!"

Michelle felt Rob's hand on her arse.

"Any chance of a quick one?" He asked hopefully.

"Sorry, have to meet someone on the 4th floor, but if I've careless enough to wander in here again--" she winked at him and left the rest unsaid.

"Deal!" Both young lads were groping her now.

Kissing them both, she pulled away and headed for the door.

"You coming back to the Firm?" Stephen asked.

Michelle opened the door and paused. "I don't know yet."

As the door closed, Stephen looked at the two lads. "I hope she does, now back to fucking work!"

Anne was pacing as Michelle entered.

"You said ten--"

Michelle backhanded the secretary hard, sending her crashing to the floor.

"Don't you fucking question me, you piece of shit, and when did you start addressing your superior as Mary? She is Miss Tolliver, you hear me?"

Holding the side of her face, Anne crawled over to Michelle, "I'm sorry, Miss M, I forgot--"

Michelle stood on the woman's hand until she heard the bones creaking. "What do you mean you fucking forgot?"

"Uhh, it's just things are different now. Mary doesn't seem to care. Banks is taking our business, and Mr Mead has all but gone. Mr Warner and Mr Lawton are doing their best, but Banks was one of the best lawyers here, especially on tax and corporate matters. Please, my hand!" Anne sobbed afresh.

"And the subs, the off-book stuff?" Michelle pressed down harder.

"There are a few subs still here, but no new ones in months. Banks took most of them and is earning off their fan accounts. Tara runs it all. Please, Miss M!!" Anne cried.

Michelle relented and leant against the side of the table in the centre of the room. Anne snatched her hand up and held it to her breast. "Mary seems to be drinking heavily."

"Yes," Anne whispered, then bent forward to kiss Michelle's heels. "Thank you, Miss M. Discipline has been sorely absent."

"I noticed. The place seems dead. No spark, nothing." Michelle hitched her skirt up and waited. Anne scrambled to press her lips against Michelle's pussy.

"What did Banks offer them?" Michelle was enjoying the secretary's attentions, the woman was built to eat pussy.

"Female Associates are the top dogs. Tara, Cynthia, Judith are running the show. It's a matriarchy. Tara is second to Banks but has him under her thumb, which of course, he loves. Sub staff work hard, service the senior female associates, and retain most of the fan account money. Tilly is the office manager.."

"So same model as here, but women running it. Using sex as well as competence on clients, I assume."

Anne nodded as she pushed her tongue deep into Michelle's cunt, her undamaged hand reaching up to massage her tormentor's arsehole. Gripping Anne's head, Michelle focused on her pleasure, enjoying the relief the secretary expertly induced.

"You still give the best head," smiled Michelle. "Shame I had to beat some manners into you."

"I deserved it. I had forgotten my place. Thank you again."

"Clients?"

"Took a big hit, and we are struggling to keep what we have. The Pinner accounts have remained largely due to Pinner himself. Mary keeps the old goat happy with fresh, young snatch. He also thinks Banks is a pussy, and he is fond of Mary.

"So we need better quality staff at top and Mary to get back into shape and lead them. Selwyn?"

"Not interested. Mary keeps on at him. She misses him, but he's checked out. I don't know why. The official story doesn't really stack up. He's still part of the Firm, even does a bit of consulting from home and entertaining with clients, which helps, but Mary needs him here in a visible leadership role."

"How long do you reckon before Sam and Matt give up trying to hold it together."

"A while yet. They're on good packages, and they've always enjoyed the benefits, but we need more than just them. Them plus one other and Mary fully engaged, and we can start fighting back."

"Support staff?"

Anne looked contemptuous. "As I said, okay at best. Some of the older subs have stayed, Michelle, Maria, Clare, the younger ones who came after you left are okay, but the best ones went with Banks or left like you. We lack leadership, direction, focus at all levels. The D stalls operate two days a week now and usually just in the afternoon. Anne Haggerty, Rosie, Evelyn all retired. Medical is okay, Wendy runs it now that Eshe is freelancing with that bitch Hatcher. Roland is still here, and Tit-Tips is still making money, which is really helping us, although Banks has a personal share."

Michelle digested the news about Wendy. If she did come back, it would be nice to have a friendly face here.

"Okay," Michelle straightened and tugged down her skirt. "You'd best get back. Mary will wonder where you are. What?" she added in response to the look on Anne's face.

Anne shrugged. "Nothing."

Michelle slapped her. "I ask a question, I expect an answer."

"Yes, Miss M. It's nothing. I was being disrespectful to Mary in my thoughts." She moaned as Michelle slapped her harder.

"I value your honesty, Anne. Next time though, I will beat you for disloyalty. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss M. May I speak freely."

Michelle nodded.

"It's good to have you back at the Firm. I will do anything to help you, this Firm and Mary." Anne placed her hand across her breast. "Subbies!"

****

Michelle gave the well rounded and familiar ass a playful swat.

"What the fuck? Michelle!" Wendy shrieked.

"Babe!" They hugged each other.

"How's the little 'un?"

"Great. How's the wife?"

"Oh, riding my black ass as always," replied Wendy affectionately. "So, you're back. Are you back, back?"

"Anne seems to think so. She's probably right. Hey, you can invite me around for dinner, lots of girly chat."

"That ain't happening, girl. Donna isn't your biggest fan, sorry, hun."

"She likes Shan, and she was banging you more than I was!"

"Told you, you weren't the only chick I was screwing, can't say I didn't warn you," laughed Wendy.

"Slut. Listen, we'll catch up later, drink maybe? Donna okay with that?"

"No, but I won't tell her, avoid the grief."

Michelle remembered the happy times wrapped in Wendy's arms as they kissed. "See you around, babe."

"Look forward to it. Oh, Michelle, good to have you back."

****

Anaisha also shrieked, then winced and sat down again. She was six months pregnant.

"Know how you feel, babe. I'll make tea," said Michelle.

"Thanks, boy, do I feel bloated today."

"It gets worse," smiled Michelle.

"Thanks!"

"How's Steven?"

"Working hard and happy to do so. He has another man's child to support." Anaisha gave Michelle a wicked smile.

"A contented cuckold, then."

"Yep. A terror in the legal world and a humiliated cuck at home. Man is loving it. So am I, and Tom is excited about the baby. He thinks it's his." This time the smile was malicious.

"Anaisha, you slut bag!" Michelle laughed and poured the tea." I have a proposition, so I thought I would bring it to the head of the household."

Once Michelle had finished, Anaisha looked over the bullet points of the contract.

"It's generous, very generous. Name on the letterhead. Benefits and McCraddocks unique take on the office dynamic." Anaisha said. "I keep him caged, you know."

"I can make sure his secretary knows the score. She can be part of the dynamic, work with you both. Blend in office and personal life. Up to you guys how you want to play it."

"Thought that wasn't the McCraddock way?"

"Times change. There is a place for it, but we need to expand the office philosophy, as it were. Embrace different lifestyles."

"Good. But McCraddocks is struggling. You need to up the offer if you want me to put Steven there."

"Write down what you want. I'll talk to Mary, then you can tell Steven what he is doing next."

"Will do. You still on for the cucks and bulls party I'm hosting this weekend? Mr Kax should enjoy it."

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Dad asked after you."

"Tell him hi."

"Mum still hates you." Anaisha was constantly probing on that one.

"The woman who pushed me to McCraddocks?" Michelle deflected.

"Yeah. Mum's a bitch. She admits it."

Michelle put her hand on Anaisha's belly. "So are you, babe."

Covering Michelle's hand with hers, Anaisha giggled. "True!"

****

"Does he want my penthouse flat as well?" Mary grumbled.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12